HomeTVDays of Our LivesBlake Berris on The Starter Wife Luke Kerr October 13, 2008 Days of Our Lives, The Starter Wife 4 Comments Days of Our Lives fans who tuned into the season premiere of The Starter Wife may have had a nice surprise, an appearance by Blake Berris. Berris’ scenes were opposite of Debra Messing and her character’s onscreen husband. In case you forgot to DVR it or missed it you can watch the two hour season premiere on Hulu. Did you watch the season premiere of The Starter Wife? Blake Berris on The Starter Wife No! I don't plan on watching. (23%, 16 Votes) No! It's on my DVR but I haven't had a chance to watch it. (26%, 18 Votes) Yes! I loved the season premiere. (51%, 36 Votes) Total Voters: 70Vote Loading ... 4 Responses banterlove October 13, 2008 I don’t watch Days so I don’t know much about Berris, but he was awesome on the premiere of The Starter Wife! I hope they continue to bring him back. The perfect mix of pushy, annoying, clueless, and endearing. Log in to Reply Tripp October 13, 2008 Hee, well I admit I only watched for Blake Berris. It’s a pretty good show (so far). Log in to Reply snowi October 13, 2008 Good for Blake! God knows Days doesn’t realize the gem they have in him. Log in to Reply terrifictam October 14, 2008 I didn’t vote…I would have watched but I don’t get that channel. AND Hulu isn’t available in Canada yet :(. So double no! Log in to Reply Leave a Reply Cancel Reply You must be logged in to post a comment.