HomeTVThe Bold and the BeautifulB&B: Can Brooke Live Without Ridge? (Video) Luke Kerr July 7, 2009 The Bold and the Beautiful 2 Comments Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) can not live with out Ridge (Ronn Moss). Imagine that. Who said indecisiveness isn’t a virtue? Brooke sure seems to excel at it. Can Brooke live without Ridge? B&B: Can Brooke Live Without Ridge? (Video) Nope! There is nothing Brooke can do, she can't survive without Ridge. (24%, 31 Votes) Ridge is like a drug, Brooke will need to go through major withdrawals if she wants a chance alone. (34%, 44 Votes) Yes! Brooke is a strong, independent woman. She doesn't need Ridge. (42%, 55 Votes) Total Voters: 130Vote Loading ... 2 Responses Equarter July 7, 2009 To the couple at the crossroads… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a75f9ETtc4 Log in to Reply siomonstuart2003 July 9, 2009 Stephanie and Brooke is the only couple on B&B that is the most loved on here. Log in to Reply Leave a Reply Cancel Reply You must be logged in to post a comment.