General Hospital: Perkie’s Observations



The performer of the day has got to be Aaron Refvem (Morgan). He started in on Carly about what’s wrong with their family, asked why it keeps falling apart, why everyone quits, and when he started crying, it just broke my heart. Then he said the line about Jax being with his real child and I felt even worse. Michael doesn’t like Jax, so he won’t care if Jax breaks up with Carly. Jocelyn is too young to know what’s going on, but Morgan is stuck in the middle. He’s Sonny’s son, but he has been raised primarily by Jax and we can see they have a pretty strong relationship.


I loved the look of guilt on Lante’s faces as they got caught by Steven. I love that a lot of Dante’s lines to Lulu seem as though they’re ad-libbed by Dominic Zamprogna and that Julie Marie Berman seems to genuinely laugh a lot. I loved the look of vulnerability on Dante’s face when he asked Lulu if she was coming back the next day.

I hated Sonny following Lulu home to try and get her to see his side of things. Gee, Lulu why won’t you see that Sonny is really a good man who totally didn’t mean to shoot your boyfriend point blank in the chest. Douchebag. I loved that she told him that Dante is a grown man and not some bouncing baby that he can manipulate.

I’m sort of glad that Olivia is trying to make up with Dante, but at the same time, I think she’s talking out of both sides of her mouth. When Sonny came back in and asked Dante if he was going to pursue him once he’s working for Mac, Dante basically said “ you betcha” and Olivia got this look on her face, like, “how dare he”. She just doesn’t get it.

As happy as I am for Rebecca Herbst with this pregnancy, I hate that they’ve written it into the story and I just can’t get into it. Both Nik and Lucky are behaving like they want to stake their claim on her and the baby and it’s creeping me out. However, Liz did give me the unintentionally funny line of the day:

Liz: “Pregnant? Me?”

Well, sure. Other than Sonny, you’re the most fertile person in this town!

I loved Mac and Alexis, although I wish they wouldn’t have been interrupted.

I’m not a fan of JaSam’s, but I will admit that they had moments of cuteness today and Molly wasn’t overly annoying in her intentions. They lost some of their cuteness though when he was reading from the gun magazine. That’s not cute, considering what he does for a living.

89 Responses

  1. Profile photo of LIASONADDICT
    LIASONADDICT

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE LULU & DANTE SCENES !!! Everytime he looks at her its like he wants to eat her up they are soooo hot

    Hatiing the Liz storyline I hope she loses the baby I’m sorry but Liz doesn’t need another baby and this storyline makes no sense at all 

    Molly is the only reason why I can tolerate JaSpam she is soooooooooooo cute

    I felt bad for Morgan that child is such a great actor

    I hope Jax sticks too his guns and keep Joselyn away from Carly until she realizes that Sonnys life is no good ( I won’t hold my breath on that happening)

    Loooooved Mac & Alexis , I hope here representing Sonny won"t come between them I want too see more of  these twwo together.

    END OF RANT………………..LOL

  2. Profile photo of Scooter Smith
    Scooter Smith

    I loved today’s episode. It is odd to me that I am more excited to Watch GH then OLTL. I guess they are learning.

    Perkie I agreed with most of your observations, but I found the JaSam stuff funny. I mean, reading guns and ammo out loud to Sam was a very inventive way for Jason to comply with Molly’s idea. I think it was his way of making a joke.

    I really like Sonny, except the fact that he doesnt take responsibility for what he does. If he did that, he would not be as hated, but he passes blame around, like a 12 year old.

  3. Profile photo of ConqueringBlue
    ConqueringBlue

    [quote=LIASONADDICT]

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE LULU & DANTE SCENES !!! Everytime he looks at her its like he wants to eat her up they are soooo hot

    [/quote]

    YES this is exactly what I was thinking today too, it’s so fricken hot

  4. Profile photo of samrocks
    samrocks

    Perkie…Today was the first day that I was actually convinced that Liz is having a breakdown.  She just looked so…out of it while she was sitting on that ledge, and this is the first scene of hers for in a LONG time that I didn’t feel like she was just being dramatic for the manipulative effect.

    Liasonaddict…Long time no see!  :)

  5. Profile photo of LIASONADDICT
    LIASONADDICT

    Liasonaddict…Long time no see!  Smile

    ***********************

    LOL Samrocks !!!!!!!!!!  Yes I have been M.I.A., Im back now because they have been doing my girl Liz dirty and GH is getting better

  6. Profile photo of sassysdreams
    sassysdreams

    Perkie – "I’m sort of glad that Olivia is trying to make up with Dante, but at the same time, I think she’s talking out of both sides of her mouth. When Sonny came back in and asked Dante if he was going to pursue him once he’s working for Mac, Dante basically said “ you betcha” and Olivia got this look on her face, like, “how dare he”. She just doesn’t get it."

    Perkie that isn’t how I saw the look on Olivia’s face.  I thought she looked stunned and scared, like OH MY GOD!!! 

    LOVED the Lulu and Dante scenes!  I thought they were both so cute blushing as Steve was lecturing them.  They sizzle together and are fast becoming my favorite couple!  There is real joy when these two smile at each other!  Loved what Dante had to say to Sonny but I’m wondering how he’ll feel when he learns Michael is the one who actually killed Claudia and why.  

    Loved the JaSam scenes too!  Pink champagne, pink pillows, pink roses, I just loved it.  Of course my favorite color is pink so I’m biased!  LOL  I thought Jason’s expressions while sampling chocolate covered strawberries and champagne were so cute.  Loved the girls and how much the three of them really seem like sisters.  And I love how Jason talks to all the children.  Loved them all catching Mac and Alexis necking.  Loved Kristina calling Mac "smoking hot".  Love Mac and Alexis together and can’t wait to see more of them!  And I thought it was cute that Jason was reading to Sam from a firearms magazine as if it was poetry.  To him it is and at least he made an effort to follow all of Molly’s instructions.  Very cute and very sexy!  I did notice that Alexis thought the girls were at a school Valentine’s activity but didn’t say anything when it was Sam and Jason that brought them home.

    Morgan made my heart ache.  He’s caught in the middle and he’s absolutely right about everything.  He may be the glue to pull these two stubborn adults? back together.  And Aaron Refvem is an awesome young actor!  As I’ve been saying GH has struck gold with these four actors.  So young and so incredibly talented! 

    Did Sonny really think Lulu would actually help him win over Dante?  Delusional!

    I’m lost for words when it comes to Liz.  Hopefully she can get the help she really needs at Shadybrook if they can keep Helena away from her.  I’m not sure if I care who’s baby it is but I’m hoping they do enough to make me care eventually.  I don’t want Lucky to waste his time on her if it isn’t his baby.  He deserves better!!!

  7. Profile photo of disillusioned GH fan
    disillusioned GH fan

    Perkie, that look on Olivia’s face at the end of the show w/ Sonny and Dante wasn’t a "how dare you son".. it was an "oh-holy f*ck, what is about to happen here"!

    GH is still mob centric, so while there are aspects of improvement, the show overall still has a long way to go. The kids on this show tend to impress me more than the adult story lines. Especially with Sonny and Carlys kids now paying the price for who their father is and the connections they all have.

    I’m not sure I’m liking or buying the Liz breakdown thingy, I’m certainly not buying the lack of rage Lucky seems to be missing with Nicholas!

    Jason reading a gun mag. and Sam getting all hot over him talking about various kinds of guns was just crap, total, roll my eyes, crap! (Dear Steve Burton, please stop signing your contracts!)

    But again, this is General Mobspital, not the soap I used to respect and enjoy, that soap got canceled around 2001 when the Sonny-Jason hour took over and Guza went on a slice and dice escapade!

  8. Profile photo of BigDede
    BigDede
    I’m certainly not buying the lack of rage Lucky seems to be missing with Nicholas!

     

    I’m not buying it either.  That’s what’s making this storyline suck. I wanted to see classic Lucky v Nik. I wanted to see their relationship go back to how it was when they first met. I want to see the anger and the hurt. I want to see them going at it. I want to see classic Lucky/Nik and I’m not seeing any of that.  Lucky has been calling Liz a whore to anyone who would listen but he hasn’t said a word to Nik.  Lucky treats Nik like Nik wore his favorite shirt and he pissed about that.

    I am hating this storyline. I really wish Guza would have chosen not to write it in. How the freak someone like Liz, fertile as she is, could go 3 mos and not know she’s pregnant is not believable. 

    I will admit though I LOVED those scenes with her on the roof and Lucky reaching out to her. I just loved that. 

    I feel for Morgan also. He is Sonny’s son but the reason Morgan is so lovable, has good manners and knows the cops are the good guys is because he was raised by Jax and Carly. I really hope TIIC don’t try to make Jax look like the evil guy by not having him keep his relationship with Morgan.  I really want to see Jax try is best to stay a father figure to Jax. 

    I HATE Olivia!!! How that trick could even stand next to Sonny is outrageous. Olivia should view Sonny just like Claudia. Claudia didn’t mean to get Michael shot but she was still the villian for that.  Well Sonny didn’t mean to shoot his son but he still shot him because he was a cop.  Olivia should hate Sonny with a passion.  Instead she did look like she was hurt Dante still wanted to take down Sonny.  I hate this woman. I can’t see how Olivia could even have romantic feelings for a man who almost killed her son.  I hate her.

    I hated that we didn’t actually see Alexis/Mac get it on.  They are so cute and Mac is too sexy to be wasted. I want to see shirts off! JaSam annoyed me as usual.

  9. Profile photo of Marezi
    Marezi

    I agree with Perkie about Olivia’s look at the end. it to me was like she thought she would have to step in and get involved by stopping her son or stopping Sonny. But it will be all Olivia doing her "thang"

    I liked Alexis and Mac. He still is hot and miss the sexy Mac hidden behind the badge.

    I loved the Firearms Magazine that Jason was "reading" for Sam. I loved Jason giving her the chocolate first and then taking his bite. Steve Burton said at his event this past weekend that he adds some personal touches to some of the scenes (and he didn’t tell Kelly what he was going to do just told the director so they could get the shot right (he was talking about the pink tie and tieing it around Sams neck because he didn’t know if he could tie it backwards to him but right side to Sam, during the non Spin/Maxie wedding) so I wonder if he added to these scenes because he told the fans that they would love the Valentine scenes.  So I’ll give him the kudos for that.

    I agree that these four kids are a great "catch" for GH as I am partial to Morgan. 

    I feel Liz is working it and Yes Liz is a true artist as I feel it is fake and an act and I do not feel she was going to ‘jump" but if she thought it then it was becaue she was caught when she was told she was pregnant and she thinks she won’t get Lucky back now.  No one should crack under this kind of "pressure" oh the horror she was called out on her lying and screwing. So lets end it all, I am so evil, no what did she tell Jason "she was so bad" that was it, so lets kill ourself.  Nope she is going fishing and reeling Lucky in. He is the big sucker (fish) she threw the bait at.

    This part is not Puffery: WTH she was going to leave two kids without a mother and take the innocent one with her.

  10. Profile photo of EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

    Okay just partially through….just a thought…..

    has Elizabeth had SOOO many wtd/unplanned pregnancies at this point that when she is admitted to the Hospital the first person they call is an OB-GYN doc.  Sorry but that just cracks me up.

  11. Profile photo of samrocks
    samrocks

    I hope this doesn’t offend anyone or start an argument (rather than a debate) but…

    Morgan’s reaction to (potentially) losing Jax gave me more clarity with respect to the Lucky/Cake relationship.  Clearly, Morgan recognizes that Sonny is his father, but he has developed a strong, loving bond with Jax, so even though Jax is technically not his father, once Jax made those vows to Carly, he also implicitly agreed to be a father (or at least a father FIGURE to Michael and Morgan).  It doesn’t matter that in today’s society divorces occur as often as oil changes; a child – even a smart one like Morgan or Molly is incapable of truly grasping why someone would suddenly cut off all contact.

    Now, I still don’t believe that Lucky was insinuating that he was cutting Cake out of his life in addition to Liz; rather, I think he was trying to tell Jason that he may not be able to pull himself together, and he was only telling Liz that she can’t use the boys as a way to manipulate him.

    If, however, Lucky DOES decide that he doesn’t want to have a relationship with Liz OR the boys, then I would be pretty disappointed in him.  Children may not necessarily understand biology, but they DO know that the man who cares for them, spends time for them, and provides for them is their father.

    So even though Cameron and Jake are technically unrelated to Lucky, he went into the relationship with his eyes wide open, and made a CONSCIOUS decision to be their father.  Yes, Jake was a lie for a long time, but once the truth was out, he agreed to take responsibility.

    (Sorry for the long post. )

  12. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    EET… I didn’t even trip that the first doctor they called for Liz at GH was Kelly Lee.  It figures, though.  I know this pregnancy story happened cuz BH is pregnant in real life, and that’s great.  But I can definitely use this as ammo to further fan the flames of my burning hatred for Liz.  Ugh, what a tramp.  Sick, sick, sick.  Why, oh why is she not using protection if she insists on throwing it around all over PC?  She knows she’s the female Sonny and can basically get pregnant just by THINKING about sex.  PLUS, she’s getting it on with 2 brothers and she’s not using protection???!!!  That’s yet another reason why I know that chick is nuts.  Oh, and I agree with Perkie and whoever else said Lucky seems to like that Liz needs him to rescue her.  I saw it glaring at me during this episode.  I think that’s why he can be around Nik without killing him right now… because he’s trying to be strong for Liz and be her rock.  I think it’s definitely unhealthy, but I know a lot of men that are like that.  They just feel good knowing their woman needs them.  Plus, Liz is all about finding a man to take care of her and her children with varying family trees.  That’s why she was all over Jason for so long.  Things went bad with her and Lucky and she became obsessed with Jason and wanting him to solve all her problems for her.  It also explains how she thought, in her delusional mind, that Jason would just swoop in, become a father to Cam, husband to her, and read bedtime stories to the kids at night before tucking them in.  Lucky needs to feel needed and Liz feeds that part of him because she’s pretty helpless and incapable of taking care of herself and her kids on her own.

    I just love Morgan’s relationship with Jax.  You can totally see Morgan’s love for Sonny, which is unconditional, but Jax raised him, and he’s loyal to Jax too.  Carly is really pissing me off with her attitude right now.  Although, Jax is being a douche too, so they both kind of deserve what they’re getting right now.  These two drive me nuts when they are fighting, but I really do like when they try to bluff each other and play cat and mouse.  They are too cute.  I just love my CarJax and hope they can work this out.

    I have to admit, I was pissed when I realized that Molly and Kristina were still in Jason’s PH, but I quickly got over it.  Their scene together was cute, and I like that they all caught Mac and Alexis.  Plus, we got plenty of romantic JaSam in this episode.  They are on fire together and I’m so glad TPTB realized their mistake and put them back together.  I totally swooned during the I love you’s.  They both look so happy.  I’ve read some posts where people are talking all kinds of mess about Sam admitting she likes what Jason does for a living.  But, come on… Sam’s been pretty honest about that from the beginning.  She’s always lived on the other side of the law, just like Jason.  She doesn’t really see him as a murderer, but someone who eliminates people who are threats to him and those he loves.  I’m not saying I agree, but it is what it is.  The way Jason lives turns Sam on.  It always has.  And the fact that she can kick ass and roll along side Jason turns him on too.  At least they’re honest about it.  I’m in JaSam heaven lately.

  13. Profile photo of GH LOVER
    GH LOVER

     JaSam are my favorite favorite GH couple and the episode showed why..
    They were cute and So Hot funny and very sexy…….
    From the start you could see the look Jason gave Sam , he really wanted her and him feeding Sam HOW HOTTTTTTTTTT??
    And I didn’t mind the girls interruption, they didn’t think they will come so soon , and that all scene was so cute JaSam and the girls and Molly teaching  Jason who to be romantic , So cute
    I loved how JaSam took the girls home and caught Alexis and Mac and the girls were so happy that all scene was so cute and it also have family vibe JaSam , Girls Alexis and Mac I LOVED IT
    ANd when JaSam came back they started to talk and than when Sam asked Jason to read poetry he read her about guns and Sam was so on to it AMAZING Sexy
    People this is JaSam they are not the normal  loving couple they are better they are real
    AND THEY ARE THE BEST GH COUPLE …

    Ok lets talk about the rest was there rest?? LOL
    Morgan broke my heart he family falls apart and I hate that he gets hurt BUT the main reason is Jax, he didn’t care about Morgan and Michael that grow to love him , all he care was beating Sonny..
    Morgan should go and yell at Jax not Carly…
    I can’t believe Carly let Jax keep Jocelyn she should have taken Jocelyn  home were she belongs…..
    OK why why why do they needed to have RH pregnancy on the show that WTD Storyline with the same character is stupid…


  14. Profile photo of hux
    hux

    Morning everyone,

    This is my second time posting, so hopefully you guys will get used to seeing me. I LOVE GH and have since my aunt watched it when I was 6 (Ouch long time ago). MY favorite couple is JaSame ( I so agree with GH Lover) they are hot and sexy, and FINALLY they got more then 2 minutes screen time. I’m so sick of them being interrupted. I loved that Jason was reading from the Ammo magazine, what could turn sam on more LOL

    Morgan tore my heart out. Everyone is so right, the four kids (New bratpack) of 2010 Rock. I can’t wait till they get older and have adult storylines.

    Lante cracked me up looking guilty like school children, They are becoming tied for fav characters for JaSam. As long as I get a dose of one of the other I’ll be good.

    I love Carly, but I can’t believe she was telling Morgan the "game" she plays, that if she plays hard to get Jax will come running. NOT a good thing to teach your young, vulerable son.

    Anyhoo another great epi…keep em coming

    see ya
    Hux

  15. Profile photo of rebecca
    rebecca

    [quote=disillusioned GH fan]Perkie, that look on Olivia’s face at the end of the show w/ Sonny and Dante wasn’t a "how dare you son".. it was an "oh-holy f*ck, what is about to happen here"!

    GH is still mob centric, so while there are aspects of improvement, the show overall still has a long way to go. The kids on this show tend to impress me more than the adult story lines. Especially with Sonny and Carlys kids now paying the price for who their father is and the connections they all have.

    I’m not sure I’m liking or buying the Liz breakdown thingy, I’m certainly not buying the lack of rage Lucky seems to be missing with Nicholas!

    Jason reading a gun mag. and Sam getting all hot over him talking about various kinds of guns was just crap, total, roll my eyes, crap! (Dear Steve Burton, please stop signing your contracts!)

    But again, this is General Mobspital, not the soap I used to respect and enjoy, that soap got canceled around 2001 when the Sonny-Jason hour took over and Guza went on a slice and dice escapade!
    [/quote]

    I agree with everything you said. But i think the Jason & Sam scene seemed like they were TRYING to be daytime’s version of Micheal & Fiona from Burn Notice. The only difference is Micheal & Fiona are played be good actors and Burn Notice has good writing!

  16. Profile photo of BigDede
    BigDede
    But i think the Jason & Sam scene seemed like they were TRYING to be daytime’s version of Micheal & Fiona from Burn Notice. The only difference is Micheal & Fiona are played be good actors and Burn Notice has good writing!

     

    Great point. Great.

  17. Profile photo of js3557
    js3557

    mayjadjor wrote: Liz feeds that part of him because she’s pretty helpless and incapable of taking care of herself and her kids on her own.

    Liz took care of Cam by herself after she had him. After she was with Lucky again they co-parented. When Lucky was hooked on drugs, Liz took care of Cam. You think Lucky was dropping him off to school, picking up his toys, bathing him, and putting him to bed? When? In between downing pills and srewing Maxie? After Liz and Lucky broke up the last time they were not living together for about 2 years. Jason didn’t live with her either. She also didn’t take any money from either of them (check the scenes when Lucky offered her child support for the boys and she turned it down). Jason did give her 5 mil for the boys after their last split – but that was put into a trust for the boys. She works full time at the hospital to pay her bills, and she is with her kids most of the time when not at work. Don’t bring up the running off to have sex with Nik, because even a single mom is entitled to a dating/sex life. Her choice in partner was wrong, as was the cheating, but she is an adult who is entitled to a sex life if she wants one. Liz is the only mother on this show that I can think of that raises her children without a nanny’s assistance. Even Robin used a nanny for a period of time (even after her recovery). You can say that Liz acted slutty, but how can you say she doesn’t take care of her kids?

  18. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117

    i’m just hanging my head at the way Carly just filled Morgan in on the games her and Jax are playing. 

    all of the parents on this show are whack. except for patrick and robin. and of course,  that is about to get screwed up too.

  19. Profile photo of GH LOVER
    GH LOVER

     Rebecca, Steve and Kelly are amazing actors and their chemistry is out of this world , no Couple can compare to the  Chemistry that JaSam have, perfect Magic

    I think JaSam are more M’r Miss Smith and that is what they are great they are not this all lovely boring  couple with ordinary Couple Things , this is why they are fan favorite because their idea of Love is riding on the bike or going to do some thing dangerous ….

    I really hope that this year jaSam will be M’r and Miss Smith …. 

  20. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    js3557 – THANK YOU!! Thank you!! Thank You!!

    You kept me from a long a$$ post by stating what I was feeling about Liz.  I love when people say she drops the kids off at Grams, well what is she suppose to do leave them on the street corner to fend for themselves.  The woman works, thus is in need of daycare.  She doesn’t have the means to have an on-call nanny like Carly, Robin and Alexis.  I have always found that part of her to be very well written.

    As for using protection, I have not watched yesterday’s epi all the way thru so maybe she was using protection which explained her reaction.  Until I hear from her I am not jumping to conclusion.

    Also, Dr. Lee might have been the first doctor there because upon admittance Liz would have had blood taken to make sure she didn’t have any drugs in her.  I would think that is the reason Dr. Lee happened onto her case.

    Also, I am sorry but I think the point of yesterday that most Liz haters are missing is would you really want three men to determine that you should be in Shadybrook.  I mean come on how much more stupid can this storyline get, I mean liz went through more with Ric and never needed to be institutionalized, but now I am suppose to believe she sudenly cannot live without Lucky and is earth shattered and in need Shadybrook time.  Writers please for the love of all that is holy..throw yourself off roofs.

    I am with Bigdede & Disillusioned – lucky’s non rage at Nik is killing this storyline for me

    Rebecca – Loved the Burn Notice example.  Dead on with that one.

  21. Profile photo of Beth
    Beth

    [quote]has Elizabeth had SOOO many wtd/unplanned pregnancies at this point that when she is admitted to the Hospital the first person they call is an OB-GYN doc.  Sorry but that just cracks me up.[/quote]

    OMG… *cracking up*  I never thought of it that way!  Maybe they should have a trauma doc on call too, because you know the moment she gets behind the wheel while pregnant she’ll end up in a ditch somewhere!

  22. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    In yesterday’s episode, after Steven found out about Liz’s pregnancy, he made a comment that they don’t know who the father is.  Then he looked at Nik and asked if he’d even considered using protection.  Nik gave him this stupid look like, "Of course not."  That’s the point.  What kind of woman in Liz’s situation wouldn’t be using protection while having sex with her fiance’s brother?  And, yes, I agree that everybody is entitled to a sex life, but I do think it’s pretty horrible to leave your child in the hospital, wake your sons out of a deep sleep in the middle of the night, or otherwise leave 2 young boys under 5 with your 80+ year old grandmother to row across the harbor and have sex with the dark prince.  Plus, it’s not like Gram only watches those boys while Liz is at work.  Gram’s got those kids more than Liz does.  My grandmother is younger than hers, and she couldn’t handle those 2 boys on her own as often as Liz dumps them off on her.  Elizabeth is that kind of woman that can’t be alone.  She always talks like she can be a strong, single mother, but she can’t live without the constant attention of men.  Ric was obsessed with her and he was obviously crazy.  But even though she knew how nuts he was, she married him TWICE because she just loved that he loved her so much.  She liked that a man was totally insane for her, even if he was dangerous.  When she was "with" (chasing) Jason, she nearly went crazy too cuz he couldn’t and wouldn’t dedicate every waking hour to her.  He had other obligations and priorities and she just couldn’t fathom it.  That’s why I think her and Lucky just belong together.  Lucky is so in love with Elizabeth that he’ll never get over it.  And he likes putting her up on a pedestal.  Liz would probably shrivel up and die if she didn’t have that constant adoration from a man.  I think she’s going crazy because this affair exposed who she really is to all of PC and she’s worried her good rep is destroyed forever.  She’s afraid she finally lost Lucky and that she will never again be worshiped by a man.

  23. Profile photo of troymcclure
    troymcclure

    Perkie wrote: I love that a lot of Dante’s lines to Lulu seem as though they’re ad-libbed by Dominic Zamprogna

    I always thought that DZ did a lot of ad libbing as well and then yesterday I saw a  new video interview with LLC and Ronnie Marmo where DZ shows up at the end and he said that he never ad libs.  So kudos for DZ for making it seem so natural and also kudos to the writers.

    Poor little Morgan broke my heart.  Jasam were sweet and I’m still not feeling sorry for Liz.

  24. Profile photo of samrocks
    samrocks
    Also, I am sorry but I think the point of yesterday that most Liz haters are missing is would you really want three men to determine that you should be in Shadybrook. 

    Ravennite…That didn’t bother me so much because her in CA if you attempt suicide then the hospital can put you on a mandatory 72-hour psychiatric hold (which usually turns into a 14-day hold).  Since Steven seems to be the treating physician, then I’m okay with him making the call, and yes, Nik and Lucky *seemed* to be butting in, but the loved ones of the patient are usually informed of the treatment since they can protest and suggest alternatives.  However, *if* either the patient or his/her loved ones protest, then the hospital just has to show cause in an informal hearing.  And I believe that hanging out on a ledge with tears streaming down your face and mumbling, "I’m sorry" over and over would qualify as cause to hold someone over.

    As you know, I am TOTALLY a Liz hater, but this particular turn of events didn’t bother me for the reasons stated above.

  25. Profile photo of samrocks
    samrocks
    Jason did give her 5 mil for the boys after their last split – but that was put into a trust for the boys.

    Sorry, but this just cracked me up.  You can’t say that she doesn’t take money and then provide an example of when she took money.  And you can’t say that "she only did it once" or something equally absurd when the "one" time she accepted cash there was 5 MILLION dollars involved.  Heck, I bet even a hooker might consider retiring after that.

    And the fact that the money was for the boys might mean something if they were legally adults like Michael, and thus free to make their own decisions and use the money any way they liked.  However, since they are both under 10 years old, then that means *anything* Liz does could be deemed "for the boys."  Trustees have a *great* deal of discretion when it comes to determining how much income is "necessary" for the beneficiary’s lifestyle, so it’s not like she’s on some kind of tight budget.

  26. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    I dunno.  I think the Liz haters are reading too much into this.  The only time they have shown Liz be a bad mother is during this whole Niz mess when she left Jake at the hospital to go see Nik, and when she woke Cake up in the middle of the night to go see Nik.  And both times, she didn’t leave her kids in danger because they were being taken care of by someone.  Other than that, she was like any other mom on the show.  Even Carly left her kids while going to a different continent, twice, once to help Jason with the Alcazar murder trial, and then to find Jax.  Both times with crazy Jerry I think.  Did she give a thought as to what would happen to her kids if she got killed along the way? My point is, until recently, Liz has been a good mother.  She even ran into a burning house to get Jake out.  She did what any other mother on this show would do.  She was a good single mother for a long time, earned her living, and even when she was with Lucky and he was on drugs she took care of Cameron by herself.  And so what if she drops her kids off at Gram’s when she needs too.  All the women on this show drop their kids off somewhere or have nannies take care of them.  They don’t show what happens off screen and how much the mom’s actually spend time with their kids.  Carly even had a nanny get Josslyn ready for the baptism or whatever when Carly herself was in the house.  You always see Alexis and Carly doing all kinds of things when they are not at work without their kids.  So to say she uses Gram too much is crap.  The only person they show with their kid when they are not at work is Robin.  And even she finds time to go to Jake’s when Emma is with the nanny.  This whole Niz storyline was written poorly.  It seems like it was written to make Liz look really really bad.  In no way, would Liz have slept with Lucky’s brother or been a bad mother before this stupid storyline.  I feel like they just want everyone to feel sorry for Lucky since JJ is back (and I love JJ so it’s not a crack on him) and is using Liz to do it.  Esp. when Lucky was telling Ethan about all times Liz cheated on him, once with Jason and then with Nik, but failed to mention how Lucky (when GV played him) was a jealous prick who got hooked on drugs, and slept with Maxie causing Liz to go to Jason in the first place.  He was verbally and mentally abusive and called Liz out on sleeping with Patrick when she really wasn’t.  He was jealous of Jason even when Liz always called Lucky for help first.  He was just a prick.  But now, let’s forget all that since JJ is back and make Liz the horrible person that wronged Lucky without cause.  I get that this whole Niz affair is 100% Liz and Nik’s fault, but it really is out of character for both Nik and Liz because neither would have betrayed Lucky this bad.  And the whole not using protection thing (even though no one admitted that was the case) is crap too.  At least with Jason they showed the condom was defective.  Now they want Liz to look even worse than she already does by implying that she didn’t use protection with Lucky or Nik, and that she didn’t consider the fact that she might get pregnant given though she already went through a paternity mess.  Sloppy sloppy poor writing.  They could have written BH’s pregnancy into the storyline without making it a paternity thing.  They could have Nik say "We used protection" and Lucky say "We didn’t" and made the baby Lucky’s from the start.  But no, why would they do that if they can just recycle storyline’s while making Liz look bad in the process.  I hate these writers.

  27. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117

    i have to agree with samrocks.(except for the whole liz hater thing)LOL

    the way they handled the situation was pretty realistic, and consistent with how most hospitals handle a potentially suicidal case.

    the only thing that was off, was nik being there. lucky i’m sure is on her paperwork as emergency contact, and he is the "father" of her children. so that gives him legal right to discuss her case,  with the attending physician, who is her brother. 
    nik is nothing but a family friend to her, and has no right what so ever to be discussing her case, unless she has given written consent. I am of course biased. I’ve hated Nik since he cheated on Em with CoHo,, because Em couldn’t get over being raped by his look-a-like.

  28. Profile photo of ChrisBGHFAN
    ChrisBGHFAN

    Sorry, still not feeling Jason and Sam.  They always seem forced to me and akward together.

    Dr. Matt Hunter saw Elizabeth first.  I assume he ran blood work and that is when Dr. Kelly Lee got involved.

    Ravennite I agree with you- I also am not understanding why all of sudden Liz cannot live without Lucky.  Not sure I am liking where this story is going but I thought Becky Herbst did a good job yesterday of acting out her desperation.

  29. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    samrocks, if Liz was using the money for herself, she wouldn’t need to work at GH, she wouldn’t be begging for job back, she could be driving a fancy car, take the boys on vacation, buy the new house she wants with that money, she could do so much with that money.  The fact that she still works and still budgets, like when she and Lucky were making plans for the house, shows that she’s not using the 5 mill.  She wouldn’t be so stressed out if she just dipped into that money every now and then and got herself a nice spa day once a week and massaged all her troubles away :).

    Oh and as for Kelly Lee being her doctor, could it be that it was another physician that saw her and once the blood results showed she was pregnant, Kelly was contacted and took over?

    And as for Liz always needing a man, Carly and Sam are like that too.  They are always with men or have men take care of them.  I think Liz, Carly, and Sam are with men more than they are without.  Sam was single for a little while right after Lucky, but now she’s back with Jason so we’ll see how that goes. Alexis is the only real single woman/parent on this show.

  30. Profile photo of Perkie
    Perkie

    samrocks wrote: Today was the first day that I was actually convinced that Liz is having a breakdown.  She just looked so…out of it while she was sitting on that ledge,

    Personally, I thought the ledge sitting was rather heavy handed.  And all I kept thinking was why is it so easy to get over the ledge (since it’s not the first time we’ve seen someone up there).  And, how cold must her butt be, sitting in the snow in a little dressing gown. 

    troymcclure wrote: DZ shows up at the end and he said that he never ad libs.

    You’re kidding!   There was a point yesterday, when he started running his hand down her cleavage and she caught his hand and the look on her face made me think that was all DZ.

    mayjadjor wrote: What kind of woman in Liz’s situation wouldn’t be using protection while having sex with her fiance’s brother?

    Well, there would be no reason to use protection with Lucky if they were planning to get married.  Although if they weren’t planning on having kids right away, maybe she should have been. 

    As for Nik, I like to think that everytime they had sex was unplanned and sudden passion, so they never thought about protection.

    Yeah, that’s the best I’ve got!!

  31. Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexas
    FaisonFanInTexas

    I SOOO love Morgan!
    Loved the Valentines set up for JaSam by Krissy and Molly.
    LOVED everybody walking in on Alexis on top of Mac.  Down girl! LOL
    Loved Lante’, I totally think he ad libs alot.  Put him and TG together and watch out!!

    I HATE that Lucky is not FURIOUS with NIK!!  WTF!? Bro’s before ho’s, I guess…

    I was praying to everything holy that Lucky would push Liz’ slushy ass of the roof…

  32. Profile photo of TC irene
    TC irene

    Considering what Jason does for a living I am shocked at how easily he seems to have lost total control of his Penthouse. Remember the good old days when he,Sonny and Carly were neighbors and they all had guards who didn’t let anyone of the elevator until they had been frisked and annouced…..LOL  That said Molly cracked me up where does this child get her sense of romance she is Ric/Alexis child right ? Great Couple but not exactly romantic…LOL

    Loved when Steven talked to Nik like the tool Nik is and asked if he and Liz had used protection and a horrified Lucky’s expression was like "Dude please I just ate."….LOL 

    Duh Liz have you ever once gotten pregnant on purpose by design ? You should be carrying protection with you to eat a sandwich at Kelly’s you ding bat.

  33. Profile photo of engradypind
    engradypind

    Would love for Jax to get full custody of Josslyn because Carly’s association with known criminals represent a risk to the baby.  Nothing is short of losing her children is going to make that twit wake up and smell the coffee. 

    Isn’t it about time for Morgan to start acting out at the mess his mother has made of the family once again.  Sure he is going to forgive her, but he can still act out to get the attention he needs.  Carly has always been about Michael, Jason, and Sonny.  No matter who she is with, the Triumvirate has her loyalty, love, and attention.  Morgan is an after-thought.  Baby Joss is just a tool.  I think Carly actually believes she can take her baby girl and reunite with Sonny and be a family so he can raise a daughter.  If this is where the story is headed I am out of here.  Can’t take any more Sonny-Carly insanity.

  34. Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexas
    FaisonFanInTexas

    TC irene

    LMFAO!!

    ICAM about everything you said!

    Also, about how the penthouses used to have guards outside the doors to frisk people…TOTALLY!  I notice ALL THE TIME how ANYBODY can just walk into Sonny’s now.  Every now and then you see Max and Milo by the door, but it’s rare.  As many people as would like to pop a cap in Sonny’s ass, I would THINK he would have better security! 

  35. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    [quote=TC irene]Duh Liz have you ever once gotten pregnant on purpose by design ? You should be carrying protection with you to eat a sandwich at Kelly’s you ding bat.[/quote]

    LOL!!!  That’s what I’m sayin!!  I hope she gets her tubes tied after this.  Is she even 30 yet?  Isn’t that a little young to be having 4 UNPLANNED pregnancies with 4 DIFFERENT men?  Now I understand why the Liz fans aren’t liking this story too much.  I actually wouldn’t have been mad if they said she used protection with Nik all the time but not with Lucky, so the baby is Lucky’s.  I think PurpleRocks suggested that??  It’s not soapy, though.  Anyhoo, this pregnancy is the gift that keeps on giving for Liz haters.  But all those that fall will rise again, and Liz will get out of this somehow with a man on her arm.

  36. Profile photo of sassysdreams
    sassysdreams

    Samrocks – "I hope this doesn’t offend anyone or start an argument (rather than a debate) but…"

    I don’t know why anyone would argue with what you said.  I agree completely.

    mayjadjor – I agree with everything you said about Elizabeth!

    troymcclure – "I always thought that DZ did a lot of ad libbing as well and then yesterday I saw a  new video interview with LLC and Ronnie Marmo where DZ shows up at the end and he said that he never ad libs.  So kudos for DZ for making it seem so natural and also kudos to the writers."

    I totally agree!  Loving DZ!!!

    engradypind – I totally disagree with you.  Morgan is not an afterthought for Carly and Carly does not and would never think that Sonny should raise her daughter as his.  In my opinion you are way off base here!
     

  37. Profile photo of GH LOVER
    GH LOVER

    engradypind You are so wrong Carly loves her kids the same , she loves Morgan so much did people forget that Carly toke Sonny’s rights to Morgan.. she later agreed that Sonny will be with his son , Because Morgan needed him , and loves him..
    Carly loves her kids the same , more than I can say about Jax that let Morgan and Michael be near Claudia , or he is now pushing for Sonny’s investigation that can lead for Michael be behind bars ….
    Carly loves all her kids the same way and Jocelyn needs to be with her and her brothers..

  38. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    Small note – Liz has had three unplanned pregnancies..sorry but she was married to Ric, thus allowing her to get pregnant with her husband.  This is her second WTD story as she knew it was Zander’s baby.  I am not sure what the story with Zander and contraception was but we all know she used protection with Jason.  So 1 (possibly 2) pregnancy because of no condoms.  Because for those who don’t remember Liz is allergic to birth control pills.

    And this fan does not have a problem with this story anymore because it was ReH would wanted this story, so if it makes her ok to do it..it works for me

     

  39. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    Wait… I think I have to disagree with Ravennite on something.  Liz wasn’t married to Ric when she got pregnant by him, was she?  I’m pretty positive they were just dating and she was still working at Kelly’s.  Then Ric did something to piss her off and she left him, but then he found out she was pregnant.  They didn’t get married until she was already pregnant and then she lost it while they were married.  Either way, it’s still 4 unplanned pregnancies with 4 different men.  I’ll give her credit for trying to use protection with Jason, but all that shows me is that she planned that night from the beginning.  This broad is married, never has protection on her, and she’s suddenly got a condom when she climbed all those stairs to talk to her "friend" Jason?  You know those condoms weren’t his because him and Sam had been together for a long time and they had been trying to get pregnant off and on.

  40. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    You know those condoms weren’t his because him and Sam had been together for a long time and they had been trying to get pregnant off and on.

     

     WRONG> they were his. remember her going back to his place to find out what brand he used once she found out about the batch of defective enduro condoms?

  41. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    You know those condoms weren’t his because him and Sam had been together for a long time and they had been trying to get pregnant off and on.

     

     WRONG> they were his. remember her going back to his place to find out what brand he used once she found out about the batch of defective enduro condoms?

  42. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    You know those condoms weren’t his because him and Sam had been together for a long time and they had been trying to get pregnant off and on.

     

     WRONG> they were his. remember her going back to his place to find out what brand he used once she found out about the batch of defective enduro condoms?

  43. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    AHHH!!!  You’re right!  Those WERE his condoms!!  So, now she can’t even get credit for trying to use protection with Jason.  LOL.  On a side note, isn’t one of the benefits of a long term relationship the fact that you can STOP using condoms?  I mean, I understand about Patrick and Robin, and even Sonny and Claudia, cuz ewwww.  But, so many of these couples claim to use condoms and they’re in committed relationships!  Weird.

  44. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    Mayjadjor – But, so many of these couples claim to use condoms and they’re in committed relationships!  Weird.

    It’s because they’ve been in committed relationships with so many others that require condoms being used all the time.  I mean should it not be mandatory that anyone who has slept with Sonny pretty much wear them as earrings

  45. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    Liz wasn’t married to Ric when she got pregnant by him, was she?  I’m pretty positive they were just dating and she was still working at Kelly’s.  Then Ric did something to piss her off and she left him, but then he found out she was pregnant.
     

    it was after she found out about him tricking carly in to thinking they had slept together. i loved that, because she smacked the hell out of him that day.

  46. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    [quote=jlj0117]

    You know those condoms weren’t his because him and Sam had been together for a long time and they had been trying to get pregnant off and on.

     

     WRONG> they were his. remember her going back to his place to find out what brand he used once she found out about the batch of defective enduro condoms?[/quote]

    Triple post anytime you want…your memory makes up for it 

  47. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
      On a side note, isn’t one of the benefits of a long term relationship the fact that you can STOP using condoms?  I mean, I understand about Patrick and Robin, and even Sonny and Claudia, cuz ewwww.  But, so many of these couples claim to use condoms and they’re in committed relationships!  Weird.

     

    alot of women opt for condoms instead of birth control pillls, because of the dangers and hormonal side effects. (elizabeths case for example. she is allergic to the pill, so she has to use condoms as birth control)

  48. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    To me it just makes sense that if you are not on birth control and don’t want to get pregnant, you use a condom.  Hell, even if you are on birth control and you don’t want to get pregnant you should use condoms.  The pill is only 99% effective, and it doesn’t work for everyone all the time even if they use it regularly.  That’s why this storyline doesnt’ make any sense to me.  Liz and Lucky and Nik should have all known better and know she’s super fertile.  The only couple that GH shows using condoms regularly is Robin and Patrick and that’s only b/c of HIV.  This show is the worst for teenage girls to watch.  Also, yeah it sux that Liz has 3 different kids by three different men, but it’s not like she got wasted at a bar and hooked up with a stranger and got knocked up.  They were all her friends who she had feelings for.   What happens if Carly and Jax divorce, she’ll have 3 different kids by 3 different men and she won’t be married to any of them.  The situation would still be the same in the sense that all her kids have different fathers regardless of whether they were planned or not.  So a girl should get an abortion if she gets knocked up by the guy she has feelings for b/c they’re not married? Maybe, maybe not.  It’s up to the girl.  I just hate how they have Liz going through this again.  I get that BH wanted her pregnancy written into the storyline, but did she say she wanted it to be another WTD storyline.  I mentioned before how it could have been written in so many other ways that don’t make Liz look bad, but like mayjadjor said, i guess it wouldn’t have been soapy enough for the writers.

  49. Profile photo of EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

    We keep talking about pregnancy, but one thing that she never considered was that Nik was sleeping with Rebecca and for all they knew Rebecca might have had a slice of pie on the side, so not only was Lizard giving zero consideration to possible pregnancy but she also gave zero consideration to possible disease.  Lucky not using protection with her is one thing since he thought they were in a committed relationship, but she KNEW she was boinking two people and didnt care enough to be careful.  ICK.

    As for Carly vs. Lizard in the baby department…Michael was an oops as a 21 something young lady. She was trying to get pregnant with her husband Sonny when she had Morgan so she knew who the dad was and while the hubby was different, the same was true with Joss – she was trying to get preggers and she had no question who the dad was.  For me its not the number of baby daddies thats so icky its that she never seems to know how she got knocked up or by whom.

    And Matt saw her on the way in…I guess he is incapable of saying Liz, you’re pregnant???  I dont know why they would have to call an ob-gyn just to give her the results.  Its not a big deal, it just struck me as funny.

    The other issue I am having with this storyline is that I still feel like JJ is knocking it out of the park for the most part, while I am just not feeling the performances from ReH and TC.

    Now for my girl Carly – wow I was disappointed with her yesterday.  And Jax…UGGH  the two of them.  First, Carly, he already admitted he was wrong, so what you said made zero sense.  And Jax, last time you were in the wrong and in the dog house, everyone and their aunt told you to grovel. You ignored it and got nowhere and when you finally did as you were told you were back in Carly’s bed in a flash, so WHY are you "bluffing for your life" now instead of groveling a bit.  And why are you ignoring Morgan.  I am sure he has a cell phone, you couldnt give him a jingle.

    Loved all my davis girls, and loved Alexis Mac, JaSam and Lante.  Good stuff.  Oh and I will say this…I dont think Sam likes Jason’s occupation so much as she likes the risk taking.  I think if he became a WSB agent and the two of them were saving the world she would like that just as much.  I STILL say GH should move JaSam into the WSB and bring back Robert and Anna.

  50. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    Does anyone know how old everyone’s supposed to be?  I thought Jason, Lucky, Liz, and Nik are all supposed to be in or close to their 30’s.  jlj0117, maybe you can help me out with your awesome memory :).  Cuz I thought Lucky was in his teens when Lulu was born, and now Lulu’s old enough to drink.  Did any of the other ages get affected when they SORAS’d her.  Wasn’t Jason over 18 when he and AJ got into the car accident?  Was that only 10 years ago or was that farther back?  Was Carly a teenager when she came to town and slept with Tony? Or was she in her 20’s?  I thought the way GH was going was that Maxie, Lulu, Spinelli, Matt, Johnny, and Dante are all in their 20’s and Jason, Lucky, Liz, and Nik are all in or close to their 30’s.

  51. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    EET, I thought Carly didn’t know who Josselyn’s father was cuz she had slept with Sonny too.  Didn’t she need a paternity test to find out who the real dad was?  I remember her deciding to lie about the paternity if it was Sonny’s and to say it was Jax’s.  But then it turned out to be Jax’s and she didn’t have to lie.

  52. Profile photo of GH LOVER
    GH LOVER

     EET I will love it so much if JaSam were to become WSB agents , working with Robert ..

    But there is something with Bonnie &Clyde that I also like the outlaw , the couple that lives on the adage , the couple that always get arrested I think it is also great Scenes..

    Sam loves the Danger Jason is in , she loves the Bike rides the going to Dangerous places all that….

  53. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    I wouldn’t be too mad if they made JaSam WSB agents, but then they wouldn’t get arrested anymore.  I LOVE when JaSam get arrested.  Or when Sam gets arrested and Jason’s trying to get her out.  Or when Sam gets arrested and Jason tries to figure out a way to take the blame.  Or when Jason gets arrested and Sam’s out in the lobby of the PCPD making a stink.

  54. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    PurpleRocks… Carly thought she might be pregnant after her and Sonny had limo sex, so she told Sonny the baby was Jason’s because if she turned out to be pregnant with Sonny’s kid, Jax would never forgive her.  She wasn’t pregnant, so it was a non issue.  She knew from the beginning that Joss was Jax’s.

  55. Profile photo of js3557
    js3557

    [quote=samrocks]

    Jason did give her 5 mil for the boys after their last split – but that was put into a trust for the boys.

    Sorry, but this just cracked me up.  You can’t say that she doesn’t take money and then provide an example of when she took money.  And you can’t say that "she only did it once" or something equally absurd when the "one" time she accepted cash there was 5 MILLION dollars involved.  Heck, I bet even a hooker might consider retiring after that.

    And the fact that the money was for the boys might mean something if they were legally adults like Michael, and thus free to make their own decisions and use the money any way they liked.  However, since they are both under 10 years old, then that means *anything* Liz does could be deemed "for the boys."  Trustees have a *great* deal of discretion when it comes to determining how much income is "necessary" for the beneficiary’s lifestyle, so it’s not like she’s on some kind of tight budget.
    [/quote]

    I can say she doesn’t take money because that money is in trust for the boys until they are adults. This is a different type of trust than the one you are describing (there are several different types of financial trusts). Also, Jason said he put the money in a trust, he never said Liz was the trustee. Furthermore, she has never touched that money – not even when it would have meant less work for her.

  56. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    mayjadjor: wow, i’m so confused now.  Too many pregnancies on this show.  I guess they’re already planning for the future when all these kids grow up and will be the show.  I just think it’s so funny how each kid is related to the other by being their half-sibling.  Are there any kids on the show that are 100% siblings?

  57. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    Does anyone know how old everyone’s supposed to be?  I thought Jason, Lucky, Liz, and Nik are all supposed to be in or close to their 30’s.  jlj0117, maybe you can help me out with your awesome memory Smile.
     

    as far as ages go,  i know that liz was 15 when she was raped. lucky was 16.
    when he "died" a year later, he should have been 17. but SORAS struck, and he was 18, and Liz was made 17, so on what should have been her 17th birthday, she was declared 18.   after that freaking confusing mess, i stopped paying attention.
    BUT, on the page for who’s who in port charles, it has Lizzies year of birth as 1982. which would make her my age. 27. 

    Jason,  I know was pre-med at the time of his accident. so obviously he was in his late teens or early twenties. 

    the show has aged all of these characters up and down so many times,  that it is hard to keep up with how old they are, depending on what the story line calls for.

  58. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    Wasn’t Jason over 18 when he and AJ got into the car accident?  Was that only 10 years ago or was that farther back? 

     

    1996. so i guess about 14 yrs ago. 

  59. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    See I just cannot buy that this was a suicide attempt.  I mean if I just found out that I was pregnant again (who am I kidding I would freak out just being pregnant once) I would need some air.

    She was on the ledge sitting..maybe its not the best place to sit but its not like she was popping pills and booze, or she grabbed a scalpel.  Which would have both been easier in a hospital than climbing that ledge. 

    It’s typical GH crap that only men know whats best for the wimmins.

    I have loved ReH in her scenes with JJ this past week, they play off each other so well, and its as if he never left.  I think she is bringing it.

  60. Profile photo of Teach19
    Teach19

    I am loving Lulu and Dante scenes!!  Their is so much chemistry between the actors. They are my new favorite couple.
    I HATE the WTD s/l with Liz, Lucky and Nik.  Doesn’t everyone see where the writers are going with this—Helena will steal the baby b/c it is Lucky’s and she will make everyone think the baby has died.  Or she will mess with the paternity forms to make it look like Nik is the father–BORING  BORING BORING!!!
    I won’t even talk about Jasam– I just don’t get this couple–don’t see the chemistry.  They can be cute, but after everything that has happen, why are they together is my question???

  61. Profile photo of mayjadjor
    mayjadjor

    [quote=Teach19]I won’t even talk about Jasam– I just don’t get this couple–don’t see the chemistry.  They can be cute, but after everything that has happen, why are they together is my question???
    [/quote]

    As a JaSammer, my view is that he is the love of her life, she is the love of his life, and when the anger they were feeling went away, they realized they still love each other.  Plus, based on his actions, I believe Jason knows how badly he betrayed Sam and that he drove their relationship into a ditch.  As he has seen with Lucky recently, you can only hurt someone so much, then they snap.  I believe Jason knows he made Sam snap, so he’s trying to do what he can to reassure her this time.

  62. Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexas
    FaisonFanInTexas

    Liz is allergic to the pill…..
    Working in an OB/Gyn office for a few years, I know….there are many other types of birth control….you’re a nurse…LOOK IT UP!!  A woman her age should really not be so stupid.

    Highlight of my day today, Helena’s visit to Liz at Shadybrook, " Congratulations on your promiscuity."  I never wanted to hug Helena so bad!! 

    I do NOT want Lucky "saving" Liz AGAIN…..MOVE ON!!

    As usual, Diane rules!

    LOOOVE MORGAN!!!

  63. Profile photo of Ravennite613
    Ravennite613

    FFIT – this is one of my recent problems with Lucky – he only seems to know how to love Liz when she is weak and in need of rescuing.  I want her to rescuse herself for once.  No Lucky, No Jason..No nobody (male)

  64. Profile photo of EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

    I thought the trust paid for the house she is living in???  If so thats taking money.  I dont know about anyone else, but usually your biggest expense in life is your mortgage/rent so having that and the taxes all paid for is like 15-20 K per year.  Plus Lucky does help out and Grams provides free babysitting.  Realistically I have no problem with any of that – Jason is the baby daddy, Lucky is the father, Grams is family – its right that they should help, but I think its farce to then turn around and play it like she is this force of nature doing it on all on her own.  My only complaint with Grams is that the kids are in daycare all day at the hospital, then they are with Lucky sometimes and with Grams sometimes, how much time does she really spend with them?

    And again I say, she could have passed STDs to Lucky without condoms and its icky that she never seems to plan the pregnancies or know who the daddy is.  Its icky.

  65. Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexas
    FaisonFanInTexas

    Raven-

    I know!  PLEASE let her help herself for once!
    I do not like where this is going with the throwback to the "he saved me when I was raped…"   FINE!!!!

    But YOU SAID Nik brings out the "woman in you", so what’s Lucky, chopped liver?!
    It’s just UBER ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

  66. Profile photo of PurpleRocks
    PurpleRocks

    I get that the no condoms thing is gross and STD’s should be a real concern, but Liz is not the only one on the show to have sex without a condom or risk STD’s.  They never talk about condom use.  Carly slept with Jax and Sonny the same night and thought she was pregnant, which leads me to believe they did not use condoms.  Same with Sam when she did get pregnant and didn’t know if it was Sonny or Jax’s.  Same with Courtney with Nik and Jax.  And Sonny has been with a lot of women, if anything he could be the main source of STD’s but that does not prevent ppl from getting knocked up by him.  I get that ppl hate Liz, but this isn’t something new that only Liz does in PC.  The writers give absolutely no thought to STD’s, or ICK factors when they want to knock up the women of PC.

    Isn’t having day care during the day and Gram or Lucky sometimes after day care when needed the same as having a nanny all the time.  Again, all of PC uses nannies and goes out without there kids.  Alexis and her nanny didn’t even know Kristina took the car and hit Claudia.  There’s no way of knowing how much time any of the parents in PC spend with there kids cuz it’s all offscreen and not shown unless it’s written into a storyline.  There have been plenty of times they show Liz with the boys in the park or at home, just like they show Carly with her kids getting ice cream or at home.  Saying Liz spends less time with her kids than the other mom’s do is not factual.

    I get that Lucky only seems to only care about Liz when she "needs" him, but I hope no matter what happens, he saves her, or she gets through this on her own, they end up together cuz I love JJ with RH and I hope the writers can write for them being a strong couple without tragedy being involved after this whole mess is over.  I just feel like the writers never wanted Lucky and Liz together after JJ left since they always put so much crap/lies/drugs/etc between them.  I hope this is a huge wake up call for both of them and they realize they love eachother no matter what or who, and they become like a Scrubs where even if they bicker they get over it and make up.  I soooo miss the relationship they had when it was original L&L2 when they were younger.  I just want it to be a more grown up version of it without the need to save eachother.

  67. Profile photo of EricasEvilTwin
    EricasEvilTwin

    We can only go by what the characters reference — and Lizard references the boys being at daycare/grams a LOT.  The other thing is a nanny is there around the clock, so just because Mercedes is helping to bathe Joss and get her dressed for the Christening doesnt mean Carly isnt ALSO around and hasnt already given her breakfast, played with her whatever and just let Mercedes do the "chores" so to to speak.  Alexis is with the girls alot it seems – she is always talking about that…and lets not forget, her girls are older and while Molly may need more attention, saying a 17 year old girl needs a nanny or that Alexis is a failure because Molly decides to take off is not even remotely comparable to leaving a toddler in a hospital bed so you can get your groove on or dumping the kids at grans so once again you can go play lick it suck it slam it at Jakes.

    As for the no condoms thing, you mention other characters that boinks sans birthcontrol and they were wildly criticized for it each time so why should The queen of Crotch Crickets, Queen liz also be criticized for it, particularly since this isnt the first time…..and comparing her to Sonny…well yep He is the King of Crotch Crickets.  I just hope someday they hook up – it just seems wrong that she has yet to have one of his children given how fertile they both are LOL.

  68. Profile photo of sassysdreams
    sassysdreams

    Purplerocks – "What happens if Carly and Jax divorce, she’ll have 3 different kids by 3 different men and she won’t be married to any of them.  The situation would still be the same in the sense that all her kids have different fathers regardless of whether they were planned or not."

    The difference is that divorced or not Carly was actually married to all three of her babies fathers and Liz has never been married to ANY of her babies father’s if this one turns out to be Nik’s!

    EET – I agree.  Liz, condoms and STD’s…….  and this girl is an experienced NURSE?

    Purplerocks – Jason and Nik are about 10 years older than Lucky and Liz.  Lucky was a tween when Lulu was born and became sick and Nik came to town to donate his blood to save her.  He was already an adult.  Lucky and Liz went to school together years after Jason went to school with Brenda and Karen.  So I would say that Lucky and Liz are supposed to be in their late 20’s and Jason and Nik are supposed to be in their late 30’s. 

    I believe Spinelli, Johnny and Dante are all supposed to be in their mid 20’s and Lulu and Maxie are supposed be in their early 20’s.

    I have zero idea where Ethan fits into all this!  LOL
     

  69. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    Jason and Nik are about 10 years older than Lucky and Liz. 
     

    nik can’t be that much older. him and lucky were both vying for sara webber in highschool.  he got shot in the neck (by a bullet intended for Jason) in Lukes parking lot, dumped Sara, and that is how Lucky ended up going to the dance with her instead of Liz.

  70. Profile photo of sassysdreams
    sassysdreams

    jlj – With your memory I bet you can figure it all out but I’m still betting on Jason and Nik being about 8-10 years old than Lucky and Liz.  I do remember when Lulu was sick and Nik arrived to donate his blood he was already a young adult and Lucky was still a tween so maybe he’s 6-8 years older?   

    Nikolas was NEVER in school with anyone in PC.  He had already finished his education in Greece before he ever arrived in PC!

  71. Profile photo of Ilovethesoaps
    Ilovethesoaps

    I love what Carley told Jax.  That when he marred her he KNEW what he was getting! He knew that Carley is connected to Sonny!  Period!  Jax did’nt think about how this would hurt the boys and his baby girl?!  Carley should have slapped his face and took her kid!  Jax only see’s things one way. . . HIS!

  72. Profile photo of samrocks
    samrocks

    Ravennite…If Liz was really just trying to get some air, then Lucky wouldn’t have had to try so hard to get her to come off the ledge.  I think that there are probably several different non-suicide reasons for Liz being on that ledge, but since everyone and their mother has seen her freak out on multiple occasions lately, then the doctors would definitely want to err on the side of caution and place her under a psych hold.

    Besides, she didn’t have to look for the most convenient route to commit suicide for it to be a valid attempt.  She *could* have wandered up to the roof to get some air as you suggested, but then become so completely overwhelmed by the mess she has made of things that jumping didn’t seem like such a crazy option.  Like I said, the scenario works for me.

  73. Profile photo of jlj0117
    jlj0117
    Nikolas was NEVER in school with anyone in PC. 

     

    he still dated Sara, who was 16 at the time.  So unless Audrey was ok with her under age daughter dating a man that much older than her, Nik was a teen as well.

  74. Profile photo of Cyberologist
    Cyberologist

    [quote=BigDede]

    I’m certainly not buying the lack of rage Lucky seems to be missing with Nicholas!

     

    I’m not buying it either.  That’s what’s making this storyline suck. I wanted to see classic Lucky v Nik. I wanted to see their relationship go back to how it was when they first met. I want to see the anger and the hurt. I want to see them going at it. I want to see classic Lucky/Nik and I’m not seeing any of that.  Lucky has been calling Liz a whore to anyone who would listen but he hasn’t said a word to Nik.  Lucky treats Nik like Nik wore his favorite shirt and he pissed about that.

    I am hating this storyline. I really wish Guza would have chosen not to write it in. How the freak someone like Liz, fertile as she is, could go 3 mos and not know she’s pregnant is not believable. 

    I will admit though I LOVED those scenes with her on the roof and Lucky reaching out to her. I just loved that. 

    I feel for Morgan also. He is Sonny’s son but the reason Morgan is so lovable, has good manners and knows the cops are the good guys is because he was raised by Jax and Carly. I really hope TIIC don’t try to make Jax look like the evil guy by not having him keep his relationship with Morgan.  I really want to see Jax try is best to stay a father figure to Jax. 

    I dislike the character Olivia!!!  
    I hated that we didn’t actually see Alexis/Mac get it on.  .[/quote]

    Morgan is why I like Dante so much so I turne back  in to see them
    as for buying why Lucky is not outraged at Nik while they "
    over-cook the stew" re: Elizabeth this started for me early on in this storyline and I knew then what was up. This is a "PRO" Lucky (male) storyline Elizabeth has been written under the bus…and while I’m happy for the Saucedos and their bundle of joy and

    Even though Becky says she can "keep working"  this has to be the worst written triangle she’s ever been in for me. Its just so bad at this point I find myself laughing its like a comedy and then I remember they are really trying to be serious..

    .Helena comes back same ole same ole "The Cassadine heir."  Nik knowing she is a psycho path and the damage she can cause.  She is actually "telling" him what is she isgoing to do (the same thing she’s always done). He’s like,

    Oh well…

    I’m a huge Nik/Helena  fan.  He never takes her seriously that is my main gripe about him.    His attitude is way too light weight..Will he "do anything with her or will he just stand by"

    She fricked Lucky up so of course he will take her more seriously

    another damsel in distress has to be saved because women on this show has to be saved by da mens….

    I’ve never liked Olivia and probably never will.  As for Alexis not being able to get her groove on screen 

     I am not surprised…The powers (or maybe focus groups) determine which characters are deemed appropriate not realizing that Mac and Alexis by virtue of not having a love scene (in recent times) could possibly have many viewers tuning.in

    this show reiterated for me their severe and brutal dislike of anything original to this show so many friendships have been destroyed / tainted  for me.  There’s not much left.

    "we are redefining the genre"  

    Again big hugs to the actors trying to make it work.

Leave a Reply