Yvonne Zima BACK Taping at The Young and the Restless!

Maria Arena Bell's muse is back, kids! I'm hearing Yvonne Zima has returned to the sudser and starts taping soon. No word on how long she'll be sticking around Genoa City this time. Please, Jill Farren Phelps and Josh Griffith, make your first order of business putting a stop to this nonsense!

Comments

z260z wrote:
They fired Ashley and kept Daisy???? This is oh so wrong!!

She was supposed to have been permanently gone the last time. Leave it up to MAB to get the last word.

7 April 2010

I was actually enjoying daisy before she disappeared. While I admit that Yvonne is not the best actress, I do feel like she has improved since her debut on the show. I can't wait for her to come back and torment phyllis some more.

brettyboy's picture
28 July 2012

They keep Daisy around but get rid of Ashley!?

25 May 2011

Why in the hell do they keep bringing her back for? They let go Eileen Davidson but keep bringing her back.

Cyberologist's picture
27 December 2007

Yvonne Zima can not act she has no layers, I get nothing from her

I just can't understand the fascination with this character maybe her daddy is on a board of directors somewhere or BFFS with MAB.

25 July 2012

alstonboy4315 wrote:
Gag, vomit, ewwww, gross.............etc, etc!!! Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Alstonboy, I concur! My weekend has now officially been ruined! Thanks Maria! Thank God your uptight rear end was finally shown the door!

ChristianDavis148 wrote:
alstonboy4315 wrote:

My sentiments exactly!

25 July 2012

Well, this is what I'm going to do from now until JFP' and JG's stuff starts airing, I'm taking Y&R off of my DVR, just read the daily recaps. After seeing the spoilers for next week, like just about everyone, I really don't want to be put through the torture chamber from now until after we've seen the last of Maria's zhizztastic crap on Y&R! Enough is enough!

I'll continue to watch B&B (which is nowhere near as horrible as Y&R is) and Days once it returns after the Olympics. That should tide me over until the new material starts airing.

25 July 2012

Okay, Y&R is now officially off of my DVR!

MsAgentProvocateur1's picture
2 December 2011

I can't believe that there are people out there who are surprised that MAB was terminated. Most of her storylines were like Groundhog's Day:

MAB is responsible for Sharon and Victor part Deux

I wouldn't have put it past her to drag out Patty out of the asylum for another go round.

Dragging out Ghost John as a stop-gap measure.

Her insistence at trying to make Phyllis a Heroine and Sharon a Vixen by beating viewers over the head with similarly nonsensical stories that grow more convoluted by the day.

Daisy-- Again! I wouldn't bet on this time being any more potent than last time. MAB's storylines never fail to disappoint.

Regardless of what happens to this show, MAB facilitated her own Ouster with these Craptastic storylines . It's time for her to focus her destructive powers on MOCA (God help the artists within that realm!)

And it looks like Hogan Sheffer might be laying low but he ought to go too!

22 January 2008

This was not a JFP move. MAB already had this scripted prior to JFP and Josh taking over.

Jamey Giddens wrote:

I agree 100 per cent. I am hoping that JFP is smarter than to use this DIMWIT.

beautreal's picture
27 July 2009

Just saw this and had a heart attack just when we think we one with Daisy and MAB her first point of call after being fired is rehiring that girl. Seriously JFP and JG make your first point of call to get rid !!

Not that I cared much but I guess the story was left too open ended I need it nailed tight so we can finally move on !!

CtFireWitch's picture
21 September 2008

pjc722 wrote:
It would open the door for the fact that Ricky's girlfriend DID KILL HERSELF because, just maybe, just maybe, Ricky saw himself clinging to her too much and that he was afraid she would leave him so he left her first (and maybe he was afraid that one day he would turn out like his mother). And then it could be revealed that Ricky's best friend, whom we all think was killed by Ricky actually died in an accident and the death was never intentional.

IIRC Daisy saw a video on Ricky's computer that he had filmed of himself drowning his girlfriend in her bathtub. He killed her because she wanted to break up.

Ryan-Scott's picture
4 May 2009

I just do not see the value in bringing this character back yet again.

Daisy be gone for good, PLEASE!!!!

Ryan-Scott wrote:
I just do not see the value in bringing this character back yet again.

They keep this non talented hack and got rid of Eileen Davidson/Ashley? What a bunch of idiots.

pferrando's picture
28 June 2012

She's got that damn knife y'all. She's back hopefully just to wrap the story up. PLUS...(don't hate me), I enjoyed this last go round with her and Phyllis at it. Kinda good writing...but yes it is time for her to finally be over and done.

17 July 2012

I agree! Phyllis more and more looks like a hopeless crackhead with her relentless spasms, arm & hand movements, and of course is as dishonest as anyone on this show.

The most frustrating thing is that the writers refuse to get rid of her or at least have her leave town for a long break...she seems to be the teflon one who can attempt murder, blackmail, payoff and all the rest without lasting consequence. And the husband, Nick, just sits there wiggling his jaw and ending up taking her nonsense hook, line and sinker....what a joke.

My biggest mystery continues to be "Where's the knife?" and who took it? Will this Eden remember with hypnosis? Will Paul get off the self-guilt trip and realize he has to get acquitted and get back to work?

17 July 2012

20 October 2013

So, I'm missing the point. Daisy hasn't been seen before since the late of September of 2012, true? Has her name ever been mentioned before?

I totally agree with the fact that her character coming and coming back was one of the worst ideas over and I do concur that the character needed to be killed off.

Apparently, they did get rid of the character, but in the most stupid way possible: Daisy simply dissapeared, being checked out by Sheila, her presumed dead mother.

Therefore, these new writers made it even worse by completely insulting our intelligence with this nonsense: why the hell would you let us believe that Daisy was suddenly gone and her mother is alive as well? Wouldn't have been much simpler to let the character die due the huge amount of drugs already taken? Now he have to wait whether Sheila Carter is alive or not and for Daisy to reappear?

I mean, it is so unrealistic this scenario.

What do you guys think? Have been made any further assumptions in this respect? Maybe I'm missing something here...