SPOILERS: Can Nick and Victoria Squash a Power Hungry Sharon on The Young and the Restless?

Nick/Victoria/Sharon/Victor: When their new stepmom questions their authority at Newman Enterprises, Nick and Victoria go to war!  Look for Sharon to make a huge power play for the company.
Nikki/Sharon: Mrs. Jack Abbott starts to have second thoughts about sending Sharon the fake text from Victor's phone. Meanwhile, Sharon is reading over her pre-nup and realizes she must be married to Victor for 8 days in order to get any of his money. The slonkey burns up her pre-nup, just as Nikki goes to the ranch to confess all to Sharon.

Her spidey senses on high alert, Nikki detects the fire. Even still, she decides to come clean. The two women get into a heated argument and Nikki ponders if Sharon has anything to do with The Black Knight being M.I.A.

Later, Jack has a special honeymoon planned for his new wife, but Nikki informs him she can't go. She has to locate Victor. This doesn't set to well for Ol' Smilin' Jack! Will be still be waiting when Nikki gets back from searching for Mr. Mumbles?

Kevin/Phyllis: The two frantically try to cover up evidence of Dr. Tim's death.

Comments

Coffee_Junkie's picture

When did Dr. Tim die?

bishbay's picture
23 June 2010

I'm coming around to the point of view that they just need to take Sharon to the Dark Side completely: make her drunk, evil, slutty, ruthless, cruel. As long as she owns it, as opposed to her being completely pathetic like she has been for the last EVER, it will be a huge improvement and the character would be a lot less uncomfortable to watch.

It's actually nice to see the "bitch" side of Victoria again and this could make Victoria go back to Newman's Enterprises to work, starting off a power struggle with Nick & Sharon. I think Victor will be extremely happy about the stride of his & Victoia's relationship by putting Princess Victoria to have complete control over the new cosmetic division....Hmmm!

I have to say I'm actually liking Sharon going to war with the Newmans. Why the hell not!? She put up with so much crap from them over the years, seeing their hypocrisy and their self-entitlement. Sharon should do everything she can to get on the top.

So Victor leaves his wife of one day to be with nuns!? LOL When he comes back and nothing is left of his estate, it's his own fault. How can a man like Victor Newman be that stupid. Newman Enterprises should be out of business by now anyway. With all the scandals around the Newman family, how is this company able to make money? LOL

Another death!? I remember when Maria Arena Bell took over one of the first thing was that she did let Katherine read a newspaper and made fun of the criminal town of Genoa City that Lynn Marie Latham created. Maria is doing the same shit now for over a year.

tedew's picture
17 August 2009

soapjunkie88 ... I think Sharon does have the cajones to become the power hungry bitch diva of Genoa City. She's been used and abused (mostly her own fault) so she could be rife for revenge. At any rate, things really only can look up for her future.

Victor has to be up to something with his hasty marriage, that strange prenup and then the sudden but predictable disappearance.

Have not seen a Dr. Tim death episode yet but it can only deepen the web of guilt surrounding Phyllis (but why is Kevin involved?). Maybe now all will finally realize that she really does belong all alone on Alcatraz or at the very least in Bedlam.

Even though Victoria is looking better these days (why is she now the one with the best hair?) it really bugs me when she constantly rips into Billy for doing things or things at his magazine that don't bide well with her even when she knows he is right. It's always down to Daddy for her no matter what.

Nikki ... again; it's Victor and you know it will never ever change. Get over it and him for good. You have a bit of a chance right now.

tori87dec's picture
13 March 2012

Loving the character of Tim,why do they have to get rid of him? He and Phyllis create great drama together. All the great characters - Ricky and Tim get killed and were left with losers that never die:(

I do like Tim being back causing so much frustration for Phyllis and seeing her squirm like she had done to others in the past. I figured he would be killed, this is still MAB's material. Even though I'm enjoying Y&R more nowdays I can't wait for Josh's material to CLEAN the SVU stories and get back to real stories. Jill should be back in a couple of months and hope Josh gives JW and BIG re-entrance story on canvas...something making Mrs C & Jill clash again, not hatred anymore but just on opposite side of a story for them to be arguing and fighting again. Josh cleaning up the canvas and firing the bloated cast will be Y&R fans summer Olympics for gold! Wink

kintex's picture
8 November 2010

I am all for Sharon taking over Newman. This is more interesting than having her resort to petty theft. As a board member, I hope Adam votes for her.

Why does Victoria think she has any authority at Newman? She doesnt work there and she is not even on the board. She should go help her stepdad/brother in law run BON.

Coffee_Junkie wrote:
When did Dr. Tim die?

I AM GUESSING THAT I SHOULD HAVE LEARNED NOT TO READ THIS STUFF, AS SOME PEOPLE JUST INSIST ON SPOILING IT FOR OTHERS. I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT, OR I GUESS I SHOULD WISE UP AND NOT READ THIS CRAP.

22 January 2008

***
You did see the screaming word SPOILERS in the headline?

Restless Fan's picture
12 December 2008

The Maria Bell years cannot end fast enough for this fan. I hope Josh G is going through all scripts that MAB left behind and is tweaking them accordingly. If he and JFP are able to turn this mess around they will have my full support. I hope for the best.

Coffee_Junkie's picture

It wasn't spoiled for me because I've always thought it was a given that Dr. Tim was only brought back on to be KILLED. I love Aaron Lustig, though. Love the Tim character. The way I read the spoiler I thought he'd already been killed off and the *spoiler* was Phyllis and Kevin covering it up.

22 December 2011

Restless Fan wrote:

I second that sentiment, "Restless Fan" - this shizz is just horrible to the Nth power!! Nothing but plot-driven drivel!!

With Josh returning to "Y & R", I hope he is able to do the following:

- Get rid of the boring mess that is Genevieve Atkinson. Sorry, Genie Francis, but you were SO MIS-CAST in a role meant for an older woman!
- Un-do the SORAS'ing of many characters' offspring! MAB really F'ed up the show's timelines and character histories by SORAS'ing Noah, Abby, Summer & Fenmore (who have rarely been seen, thank you Lord!). The WORST case of bad "Y & R" SORAS'ing: Kyle Jenkins - ABSOLUTELY UN-NECESSARY!!

The most important spoiler here was missing:

Tucker enlists Genevieve's help on a secret mission to find Victor!

So it seems Nikki & GenV will both be looking for Victor....hmm.

6 July 2010

Bartman202 wrote:
With Josh returning to "Y & R", I hope he is able to do the following:-- Un-do Tucker McCall being Kay's son and Devon's biological father. That is SO NOT WORKING for this 30+ year viewer!

MAB has shoved "Jill substitutes" down our throats for three years now, what a colossal failure. Don't know what her problem was with the JW/Jill that was on contract & won 2 Emmy's for her portrayal of Jill, and the one that the viewers followed for decades. Her gigantic ego maybe? MAB thinking she was a better writer than Bill Bell DESTROYED the Chancellor family.

This viewer could really use some Kay and Jill, and a good old fashioned Chancellor family storyline! I loved JG's idea of Jill running over and killing Tucker (by accident of course -LOL) reigniting the feud between Kay and Jill. I would add, that later on Kay would find out Tucker was scamming her and he wasn't her bio-son after all, since Kay can't feud for another 30 years. Jill could mow down Genvieve and Tucker together if Y&R wants to get rid of both.

20 December 2009

Yeah, I've been wondering about Sharon's hand in Victor's disappearance too....

"Victor: The Newman patriarch is a bit down on his luck when a nun (Bonnie Franklin) helps him out."

Oh good gawd, you mean he didn't wake up in AMISH country?!

Coffee_Junkie's picture

Yoryla wrote:
The most important spoiler here was missing: Tucker enlists Genevieve's help on a secret mission to find Victor!So it seems Nikki & GenV will both be looking for Victor....hmm.

Maybe important to you, but not to anybody else except your fellow Genie Francis fanatic. GF is overwhelmingly hated around here which is probably why they didn't bother to mention her in the spoilers.

tedew's picture
17 August 2009

I doubt Sharon had anything to do with or has any knowledge of the disappearance. She's just using it to her advantage.

And yes (sorry guys), this is a spoiler site.

Coffee_Junkie wrote:

And once again nobody asked you anything. So why don't you just keep your trap shut. My comment wasn't directed to you - not surprisingly you would make it about yourself. There was mearly a spoiler that was failed to be mentioned and I added this information.

And exactly who are You to speak on anyone else's behalf in here? I think everyone in here are fit to speak for themselves. Jamey, for example, has stated on Twitter on few weeks ago that he doesn't mind that Genie's character on Y&R.

Coffee_Junkie's picture

Yoryla wrote:
Coffee_Junkie wrote:

This is a MESSAGE THREAD you dumb ass. If you make a comment, you should expect that someone might ANSWER your COMMENT. That's why they have a quote feature.

If you don't want me commenting to you then don't post here.

10 August 2012

Don't forget that this is similar to how Adam came about, Victor ran away from home and became the hired help for the blind Hope and love rained down and dumped all over the two of them and out came Adam.

You never know, there just might be a young nun that works with Bonnie Frankin that falls head over habit for him. Don't you think that a brand new Newman child is just what Victor needs to prove how virile he is?

Lest not forget the whole - Jack/Adam with the fake Victor diary when Vic took off the last time and live on the beach. Ashley went and rescued him when Nicki came begging.

There has to be a soap that will just write that the character is on a world cruise and will be gone for a month, instead of writing some ridiculous storyline that those of us with a DVR will hit fast forward on.

tedew's picture
17 August 2009

Now now kids ... don't forget that all are entitled to their opinions. Some love something, some hate the identical same thing; it's that simple and just as legit either way.

Notsorestless ... I guess we have to figure out how and why Victor got thyself to a nunnery in the first place. Did something happen to him or is this just yet another one of his ploys? But if his Sainted Holier Than Thou Much Ex'd Wife goes running back to him yet again then she really is not entitled to future happiness ever; and no other being should ever offer it to her.

GamecockMom's picture
26 February 2010

The new and improved Sharon is reminding me alot of the old Jill. Jill slept with the Abbott men and ended up with a chunk of Jabot. Sharon slept with the Newman men and is going to end up with Newman Enterprises! Neither Jill nor Sharon are psychos like Phyllis (who also used sex to get what she wanted) but they are a force to be reckoned with! I am looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds! Make em pay, Sharon!!

tedew's picture
17 August 2009

GamecockMom ... exactly and I posted my sentiments in #40 of the previous thread. All of the Newmans (except Adam) need to be brought down for very many various reasons and if Sharon is going to be the one to do it then that would be bitter irony for all concerned. I'm fed up with all of the high and mighty Newman women, Nick with the autopilot zipper and Herr Newman himself; who has played, used, abused and confused Sharon to the point of exhaustion. Sharon is certainly no innocent victim but she certainly does have a great case for divine revenge.

KristalBlake's picture
29 December 2011

Great. Maybe that nun will tell Victor "This is it, this is life, the one you get, so go and have a ball! Straight ahead and rest assured, you can't be sure at all, so while you're here enjoy view and keep on doing what you do, hold on tight, we'll muddle through one day at a time!"

13 August 2012

Except Adam tedew, the same Adam that stole Sharon's child? Seems to me that he is the one she should target, not Victor. Love that Victoria is back at Newman--she is the true heir in terms of talent and ruthlessness.
I want the Newman's to put crazy screaming Sharon inher place.
Jill had talent as a business woamn, does Sharon have any? Jill was always ambitious, never pathetic and just money hungry--ambitious and driven. I agree with Abby--Sharon is a skank and a crazy, stealing one who can loved her child's kidnapper. Bring her down Vicki. She was so silly marrying Victor.