Vote in The All-Around Finals For Daytime Confidential's Soap Couple Games! (Voting Closed)

The final round of the individual Summer Soap Couple Games is over and three couples from each soap have earned a medal.

In The Bold and the Beautiful couples tennis competition, Bill (Don Diamont) and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) won Gold. Liam (Scott Clifton) and Steffy won Silver. Liam and Hope (Kim Matula) hit a final ace for Bronze.

Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) won the Days of our Lives cycling medal round by a wide margin, taking home Gold. Sami (Alison Sweeney) and EJ (James Scott) earned Silver; while veteran soap couple John (Drake Hogestyn) and Marlena (Deidre Hall) earned a close Bronze.

In the General Hospital relay Jason (Steve Burton) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) endured for Gold.  Patrick (Jason Thompson) and Robin (Kimberly McCullough) pulled off Silver; while Lulu (Julie Marie Berman) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) took home Bronze.

In The Young and the Restless triathlon, Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) crossed the finish line to earn Gold. Billy (Billy Miller) and Victoria (Amelia Heinle) followed for Silver. In a surprising finish, Adam (Michael Muhney) and Sharon (Sharon Case) took home Bronze.

These 12 couples now move on to the 2012 Summer Soap Couple Games All-Around Finals, where just three can take home an All-Around medal.

Round 4: All-Around voting takes place August 9 – Midnight August 12

Who will be the last three couples standing? Let Final All-Around begin!

Vote for the couple you want to win the 2012 Summer Soap Couple Games.

Bill and Steffy - B&B
4% (161 votes)
Total votes: 3660

Comments

5 July 2008

Will & Sonny all the way baby

14 January 2011

Nick and Phyllis took home the gold because they massively robo voted the 3rd round (didn't even place in the top 2 in rounds 1or2).

Hopefully round 4 will be robo voting free.

If it is I can't wait to see how Phick do without robo voting.

kintex's picture
8 November 2010

I am happy to see Sharon and Adam on this list.

4 April 2008

You sound like a sore loser Betty.

26 July 2012

Go Will and Sonny! Snatch the gold from those boring and old heterosexuals.

betty-pop16's picture
6 August 2012

Not beacuse we heterosexuals doesnt mean we boring, anyway I thoug WilSon got this but it looks like its going to be harder this time hopefully the fans that voted last time vote this time cause I can only vote once

14 January 2011

kerfuffles wrote:
You sound like a sore loser Betty.

So you believe a couple can receive 400 votes within a minute?

Kerfuffles you sound very naive.

lcpinnow's picture
23 April 2008

It's a bunch of crap, those 2 from GH are like watching paint dry!

Betty wrote:

Hopefully round 4 will be robo voting free.

If it is I can't wait to see how Phick do without robo voting.

I DON'T SEE ANY SENSE IN VOTING AS WE ALL KNOW THAT NICK AND PHYLLIS DID NOT BEAT OUT BILLY AND VICKI FOR YOUNG AND RESTLESS. THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. TOO BAD THERE ISN'T A MODERATOR TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ROBO CRAP VOTE.

ghalltheway's picture
18 November 2007

Super stoked that Sam and Jason won the Gold for GH. Beyond excited.

4 April 2008

Betty (you wouldn't happen to be a nurse, would you?):

I'm not obsessively following the results like you apparently are so I can't say when votes increased or in what amounts.

Nor do I purport to know the inner-workings of how Daytime Confidential tallies the votes or how/when those votes are reflected in the results. I suspect you don't either, yet you nonetheless accuse others of cheating and the site of posting inaccurate information.

But I do find it tiresome (though sometimes amusing, too) when members of a fanbase accuse others of cheating or that a poll "must be rigged!" when their couple loses a poll. It couldn't POSSIBLY be because maybe another couple was more popular or happened to fairly garner more votes that day, week or month, right?

Victoria & Billy are about as interesting as watching paint dry at the moment (will Victoria EVER stop whining about Billy & babies?), so I don't find it unusual they wouldn't be considered the hottest couple on YR right now.

I'm not always a fan of Phyllis & Nick, but they have an interesting storyline at the moment (by MAB standards, anyway) and are front-and center, and they've had a loyal & large fanbase for years and years. I don't think a poll has to be rigged for them to win it. It's not like Daisy and Daniel won the poll--in which case shenanigans would seem obvious to just about everybody.

JMHO. Don't let me get in the way of any conspiracy theories.

jorgeann60's picture
18 June 2011

Smile EJami is the Sexy hottest couple on Days. James Scott and Alison Sweeney have onscreen chemistry that is off the charts. These two veteran actors are in sync with every scene they are do. Their nonverbal communication is so dynamic that the viewer knows what their characters, Sami and EJ, are thinking. "The Look" is one of the most breathtaking and awesome form of communication that they give us. EJami is definately deserving of gold. Crown

Nick & Phyllis WON for Y&R? There has to be some mistake. As a pair they're horrible! Phyllis is horrible, how can anybody like a couple where she is one half..........

I'm so happy to see Sharon and Adam on the list! Shadam are still it. Love
I hope they reunite very soon. Sharon Case and Michael Muhney's chemistry is orgasmic. Love, love, love those two together.

Y2Jin99's picture
10 December 2009

Will and Sonny more votes than Ejami = proof that more gay men watch soaps then straight people. Weird. If Will left the show so would half the viewers I bet.

Y2Jin99 wrote:

WilSon fans are from all over the globe. They have an entire different audience on YouTube and else where, where their story is separately shown. It's hard for every other soap couple to compete with that. Wink

Trim53's picture
29 December 2009

Robovoting may not be confined to any one fanbase, but it really seems to take the fun out of things for everyone... Voting issues aside, I think the couples that survived the last round are a fairly decent representation of their soaps. I'm not sure how much current stories have to do with popularity - lots of fans love "their" couples through thick and thin.

2 March 2009

These polls are always spammed. People vote over and over for the same couples. So if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! How else are you going to get your choice into the finals?

marybee50's picture
20 January 2008

Y2Jin99-I'm not quite sure about your assumptions.I'm 62,female,and straight,WilSon has always gotten my vote.Could be more gay men watch soaps,but they aren't the only ones cheering on WilSon.BTW,love Ejami also.

Y2Jin99's picture
10 December 2009

soapjunkie88 wrote:
Y2Jin99 wrote:

Yep I saw the GaysDays channel or DaysGays where Will only scenes get up to 20000 views and the soap itself only gets 5k.

7 April 2010

Nick and Phyllis won the gold?!?! Oh please! I can't believe people still like this couple. I am so disgusted with Phyllis' behavior since her arrest and with nicks defense of her. This couple sucks and I can't wait for Phyllis to be brought down...

8 March 2012

HOw can Jason & Sam get so many votes? Worse super couple ever!

EZBaby's picture
21 February 2012

Big shoutout to "TeamHotness" AKA Steffy and Bill on B&B, for winning the GOLD! now we need to have them back on our screens as a couple making it official! STILL-rocks

Ravennite613's picture
10 December 2008

dsmwmn wrote:
HOw can Jason & Sam get so many votes? Worse super couple ever!

Because their fans cheated..robo-voting at its most obvious

alexia2012's picture
21 February 2012

Team STILL for ever!!! Bill and Steffy are the best and hottest couple ever on B&B!! Time for Bell to reunite Steffy and Bill and to stop the boredom Liam/Hope/Steffy!!

7 August 2012

Ravennite613 wrote:
dsmwmn wrote:
HOw can Jason & Sam get so many votes? Worse super couple ever!

Because their fans cheated..robo-voting at its most obvious

It really irks me that people make it out like Jasam fans are the only ones who cheat! I don't cheat and it's obvious that some do... But really... Can you honestly say that liaison fans... Or other scrubs fans... Or Dante and lulu fans didn't/dont cheat!? That's what I thought! How exactly do u think liaison wins every other poll known to man... If you said robovoting at its most obvious you would be correct! Obviously reading other comments under here it's not only GH polls that have the problem... Would I like to have a fair poll to know exactly how many votes each couple gets... Yes I would love that! But sadly it probably won't happen!! I'm not trying to be mean towards you or start a fight... I just wanted to point out its not just one fan base who cheats... It's basically some people out of all fan bases... And to be honest I've seen both fanbases throw fits when their cheating doesn't pay off and that's when accusations start flying and fights start!

And as far as Jasam being the "worst" super couple ever... To each their own... I happen to think they are one of the greatest super couples ever!!

Ravennite613's picture
10 December 2008

ScrubsJaSam someone asked how they won THIS poll and I told them the truth...as someone who has never cheated on an internet poll...I don't care about polls from last week, last month or last year.

It was this poll that JaSam fans saw fit to cheat on..but there was a rumbling that some Jolie fans put their two cents into this poll. Also if us Liason fans do nothing but cheat why didn't we just robo-vote this poll to our advantage when we saw 500 votes cast for JaSam in ten minutes.

6 June 2010

As someone else who followed this Soap Olympics closely I can say that Billy and Victoria won the first two rounds rather handily then were leading the 3rd round by a good margin the first couple days. Suddenly within minutes Phick got hundreds of votes and that continued until they came out on top. I find it interesting that in this poll once again Villy are way ahead in the Y&R couples. Hopefully this time there will be no cheating!

7 August 2012

Ravennite613 wrote:

Didn't say liaison fans did nothing but cheat... I said people from all fan bases did it! Also, it was obvious some liaison fans robovoted in the last round too... I believe they jumped way up in numbers in a short span of time! Why didn't they do it to their advantage.. Well a liaison fan would have to answer that question... I've read a few comments from a few of the fans as to why... Some said they tried and it wasn't taken all of their votes... I can't remember all of the reasons... But their are links posted on the last poll that will lead you there! I'm not sure why Jolie fans would care... Since Natalie isn't on the show... But it's whatever!!

I'm just sayin... Not just one fan base cheats... I'm pretty sure all of them do in one way shape or form!! So when one fan base is called out... Shouldn't all of them be!?

Polls to me don't matter enough to waste time robovoting... But I guess to some it's some kind of victory if their couple wins! I just don't know!

Y2Jin99's picture
10 December 2009

does this poll even matter in the slightest?

2 March 2009

No. Laughing out loud

31 July 2012

It's kinda strange, that Fredie doesn't fallow Chandler on twitter. OK, they don't have to be close in real life, but it's seems, they don't have any contacts outside of set. They know each other over a year, maybe even longer.

Anyway, I think they have chemistry. Agree to disagree.

P.S. English is not my first language, feel free to correct me.

marybee50's picture
20 January 2008

La Laa-there are some actors who aren't best friends off set.But you are so right about WilSon's chemistry on screen.Hopefully their story picks up after this week.

AS for your english,you do alot better than some Americans,and we all make mistakes typing.

betty-pop16's picture
6 August 2012

true they don't follow each other, but it's okay I do not think is a big deal of course it make a difference if we fans see them interract somehow but as long as they portray their character well That is all that matters.

19 December 2010

Go Will and Sonny! Their fan base is far from being composed of only gay fans. I am a straight female and love watching them.

nrod's picture
18 May 2012

Go EJami!!! I cannot watch to watch DAYS tomorrow and the continuation of the DAYSaster and Aftermath! EJami will Rise from the Ashes -- Stronger then before!!!

EricasEvilTwin's picture
15 July 2008

So JaSam not only wins the GH section but comes in Silver in the all round. LOVE IT.

alexia2012's picture
21 February 2012

WhooHoo....so happy for STILL winning the Olympics of the Couples and the Gold Medal for B&B. If only Bell Jr. would listen for once his audience!!

13 August 2012

No other couple on Bold and Beautiful can recreate the chemistry Bill & Steffy have. B&B, stop waisting two extremely sensuous actors on two boring couples that have either average chemistry STEAM or zero chemistry:BATIE.Bring back STILL and let them become the legit sexy business savy powercouple they deserve to be. Bill & Steffy ENHANCE each other passion, Katie and Liam water down Bill & Steffy fire and passion. Want to see STILL chemistry, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrH_pg6aMHs

13 February 2013

so happy jasam won the gold, and liason did not even chart!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad luke and laura and lucky and liz arnt their though! but whatever happy about jasam!

13 January 2010

billy victoria all the way