General Hospital: Perkie's Observations



Alexis reminds Jerry that he’s supposed to be dead. He jokes that he’s a strong swimmer and wants to catch up on their lives. Jerry says he cares about her, which Alexis finds odd since he likes to hurt those she loves. She says she loathes him. However,  Jerry thinks she’s lying and really wants him. Alexis slaps Jerry and says there is no goodness in him. She points out that there’s still a warrant out for his arrest and wants to call the police. Her phone doesn’t work. Jerry admits he moved the satellite.

Jason demands to know what’s going on, since he thought John was gone. Sam explains about the picture and that Alexis is representing John. Sam again says the kiss didn’t mean anything. John decides to leave them to work things out. However, before he leaves Sam warns him not to do anything to violate the restraining order and make things worse.

Sam asks what Jason wants. He admits that things keep getting in the way of their reunion. Sam admits she still loves him, but doesn’t think it’s enough anymore. Jason says he’ll put his ring back on if she wants. He knows he hurt her by not accepting the baby soon enough. He swears he never wanted the baby gone. He wants the old feelings back and asks if Sam can forgive him.

Sam isn’t sure if she can. The pain is still fresh and will likely never go away. She blames him and always will. Sam thinks it would be different if they baby had lived. She says she won’t turn her back on John, since he’s in this mess because of her and she won’t let him lose his child. Sam asks if Jason can accept John in her life and he doesn’t know.

Dante and Kate question Ewen about Olivia’s episodes. He assures them that they are likely acid flashbacks and will get less frequent over time. Ewen tells them to keep doing what they have been. Kate sends Dante off and talks to Ewen about not being fully integrated yet because she still hasn’t remembered shooting out the tires. She wonders if she’s a danger to Sonny, but Ewen feels that Connie is no longer a threat.

Lulu says she isn’t pregnant because they’ve been using protection, but Maxie wants her to find out for sure. Lulu heads off to find a washroom but runs into Dante. Maxie deflects his curiosity and after he’s gone, she tells Lulu to have a conversation with her husband about having a family.

Johnny tells Carly about his visit with Joe, who wants to bring Sonny to his knees and wants Johnny’s help. Johnny tells her that he turned it down, that he’s through with that life and isn’t risking losing her. Carly’s proud of Johnny and glad that she doesn’t have to worry about her kids anymore. Carly brings Josslyn up for a nap and the two decide to have their own afternoon delight.

Joe’s angry when he sees the marks on Trey’s face and swears Sonny will pay for it. Trey tries to reassure his father that it was a friendly boxing match and it got on Kristina’s good side as well. Joe wants to know when the wedding is set for. Trey complains that it’s too soon and he wants to take things slow. Joe continues to insist that Trey needs to be married before Sonny finds out the truth or that Sonny will come after him when he’s let out. Trey agrees to find a way to propose. Joe promises they’ll do something good with the money when they get it.

Sonny wants advice from Kristina and shows her an engagement ring. He says he’s going to propose to Kate. Kris reminds him that Kate was shot the last time. She wonders if she is strong enough to handle something like this. Sonny says they’re working on their issues. Kris says she’s happy for him. Sonny’s glad they aren’t fighting anymore.

John runs into them and Kristina warns him away from JaSam. John swears he has no intention of getting between them. Sonny complains that the DA in Atlantic City is dragging his heels and that no one gets what they want if Joe walks. John asks if Sonny is going after Joe and Sonny mentions Joe’s threat about the kids. John says Sonny can have Joe if he gets off.

Sonny runs into Kate and says he has a surprise for her. Ewen lets himself into Carly’s house. Sam and Jason realize they need to divorce. Alexis finds the doors locked when she tries to make a run for it. Jerry grabs her and chloroforms her.


Comments

GHvetfan's picture
Member since:
26 October 2009
Last activity:
4 days 18 hours

Oh please, SamFF want desperately for Sam and McPain to be paired but want Jason to settle into her couch imprint and wait for her while pining. That is so not Jason or GH style. They would be happy if she was the only female on the show and would not care if the show was cancelled as long as Kelly was overused up to the last day. OK maybe not all SamFF but a lot. They count episodes and label leads vs supporting. Geez, all I want is some use of vets. Give Monica a day. Dust off Bobbie. And yes allow Liz a story. I do Not want her paired with Jason. He should crawl over glass before she takes him back after sleeping with a child hater. I just want Liz, Alexis, and some Diane. Simple needs.

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

You all keep referencing this convo where sam "admitted" to pursuing Jason. Can you produce the clip? because as I remember it we had jiz breaking up around the time jason and sam were starting to reconnect - jerry kidnapping sam, jason and sam working together to get off the boat and bring down the drug ring, liz getting jealous in finding a soaking wet jasam hanging out in his living room by the fire when he wasnt letting liz anyone near his apartment. then she came by in her outfit to deal with spinelli and then they went to mexico where JASON initiated with sam. they then reunited when Jason started asking sam to be with him, starting with the carnival where jason and sam walked side by side and liz looked longingly at NIK thus losing track of jake.

JasamForever's picture
Member since:
29 December 2009
Last activity:
10 hours 46 min

@EET-I so agree with your post. In Mexico, that was ALL Jason. I also remember him helping Sam with Jerry, when he really did not have to and blowing off Liz at the same time.

maxsmom's picture
Member since:
20 February 2009
Last activity:
20 hours 5 min

Raven, I am not good with the quotes but I loved your last line about all but the first love being a consolation which for Jason would be any woman after Keisha?Robin?

And Vet, the dusting off of Bobbie, my original reason for watching GH, a storyine for Alexis which examines her past and gives a hint about her penchant for bad men, as well as a storyline for Liz with a slowbuild to love added to good story for Todd and Johnny and I will be a happy camper.

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Alexis is a good example of the first loves fallacy - her first love on the show I believe was Ned. She was clearly out of love with ned when she conceived Kristina with Sonny because when she found out she was preggers she really could have quite easily just picked up that relationship again and gone forward. I think she still had some lingering feelings for sonny when she first started hanging out with ric but she had accepted that it was never going to happen, she knew sonny didnt love her and she had closed that door when she opened the door to ric. When she slept with jerry, she hadnt been with ric in years. If she does in fact fall for sean shes doing so free and clear of any lingering feelings for anyone.

Conversely, jason is STILL telling Sam he loves her. Hes still telling Liz he LOVES sam. In fact hes never suggested hes ever been out of love with sam since he fell for her initially. When he took up with sam after lila died, he was given a scene with courtney where courtney wanted him back and he stopped her saying he LOVED SAM. He hadnt been with robin in ages. When last discussing liz, he had told Courtney he NEVER loved liz. He no longer remembered anything jason QUARTERMAINE had with Keisha. He was well over Carly. Sam was most certainly NOT a consolation prize, she was a choice then and she is still his choice now. He wants to put his ring back on and pick things up, its Sam that cannot as long as she thinks he contributed to the death of her child. Knowing sam is not an option, he is turning to liz as a satisfying second place option and I dont blame him - they are great friends, they shared a child and SHE definitely loves HIM - but HE loves SAM. That makes her the back up girl.

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

He hasn't turned to anyone yet..and I remember a conversation that Jason had with Spinelli telling him how Liz & family were like his dream life. That it was something he couldn't have but wanted. That convo with Spin can be construed as Sam being the consolation.

Sorry I find it completely selfish that Sam wants Jason to accept her coughfriendshipcoughcough with McBain...sorry you shoved your tongue down his throat that can be hard for a husband to accept.

You constantly bring up that Jason didn't love Liz during the Courtney Era..even if that was true was he supposed to tell his current girlfriend that he loved another woman..I think we've established the fact that he has and always will love Liz.

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Actually he said that he wanted to be with liz all along during their courtship post jake and implied that he had been staying away due to safety. he then told spin about the marriage proposal. That has ZIP to do with what he felt for sam pre the ONS and then after Jasam hooked back up jason told sam that he had forgotten how easy it had been to be with in love with her and he didnt realize how much he had missed her (6:33) - that it just feels right and he is grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0gCPNL-jg&feature=relmfu

Oh and btw I did find the other mention about the undercover costume. Jiz broke up in DECEMBER 08. Nearly 8 months later in JULY of 09 Sam wore the costume. She then admitted to Jason when he was going off to pentonville that she wore it to his house to put out "a feeler" to see if he was still interested and he replies "as if that was ever in question". Note she said absolutely ZERO about chasing him. Note that she said nothing about planning anything involving the metro court case, mexico, the rest of the chase involving jerry, the drug ring bust, etc. etc. even though some of you keep alleging she admitted to orchestrating some big campaign to win him back. Note the time lapse between one relationship ending and her trying to look cute for an ex (like most women havent done that at one time or another). Note HIS response. Hardly sounds like she tried to capitalize on the jiz breakup (not like him telling liz he had to leave sam even though he loved her because of the shooting and liz climbing the stairs anyway) and hardly sounds like she had to work at it if he was such a sure thing according to the man himself. that is no consolation prize.

and its interesting that jason shouldnt have to accept that sam has male friends when sam has to put up with carly and liz and robin still all being in jasons life over the last decade. She doesnt want john to lose HIS son like she lost hers.

As for Courtney, if Jason loved Liz, he had his chance to pick her. Instead he picked courtney so yes, I believe him when he told courtney that while he had feelings for liz he was never in love with her. He wasnt evasive about it, he wasnt secretive, he thought about it and said clearly NO. Now why he wanted Courtney Ill never know, but that is exactly who he chose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4VbyNZ46U

Later when given the choice between courtney and sam, he declared himself for sam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_GhguEvpg

sassysdreams's picture
Member since:
1 January 2009
Last activity:
1 week 3 days

Ravennite613 wrote:
I think we've established the fact that he has and always will love Liz.

Those may be YOUR "facts" but they certainly are not mine and they have never been established by ANYONE other than Liz/Jiz fans!!! Sick Sick

Jason "loves" Elizabeth like the long time friend that she is. No romantic type love! No passionate type love! No best friend type love! Just a long time dear friend. That's all its ever been and that's all it will probably ever be!!!

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

sassysdreams wrote:
Ravennite613 wrote:
I think we've established the fact that he has and always will love Liz.

Those may be YOUR "facts" but they certainly are not mine and they have never been established by ANYONE other than Liz/Jiz fans!!! Sick Sick
Jason "loves" Elizabeth like the long time friend that she is. No romantic type love! No passionate type love! No best friend type love! Just a long time dear friend. That's all its ever been and that's all it will probably ever be!!!

And would those be YOUR facts..obviously not established by anyone other than the brain inside your head and JaSamFF.

Here's some FACTS - Jason has never treated Sam as she was #1 in his life, he has threatened to kill her and asked her to give up her child all in the name of being soulmates....so is this something that is only established by LIZ/Liason FF.

Yeah didn't think so..

FaisonFanInTexas's picture
Member since:
4 December 2009
Last activity:
5 hours 20 min

If Sam has to accept Jason's "friendship" with Liz, Jason has to accept Sam's friendship with McBain. End. of. Story.

Perkie's picture
Member since:
24 October 2007
Last activity:
31 min 19 sec

FFIT wrote:
If Sam has to accept Jason's "friendship" with Liz, Jason has to accept Sam's friendship with McBain. End. of. Story.

I disagree (and this has nothing to do with personal fanbases since I don't want either woman stuck with the douchebag mob killer). Jason's friendship (why is that in quotations?) with Liz has spanned a decade and begot a child and the horror of losing that child. Sam's "friendship" with John spans six months and while it includes the horror of losing a child, it wasn't their child. You can't compare both relationships.

And in my humble opinion, Jason is incapable of loving anyone, much less the woman he's currently married to, that he asked to give up her child, or the woman who bore him a son, who he asked to give up his spare parts.

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

Perkie wrote:
FFIT wrote:
If Sam has to accept Jason's "friendship" with Liz, Jason has to accept Sam's friendship with McBain. End. of. Story.

I disagree (and this has nothing to do with personal fanbases since I don't want either woman stuck with the douchebag mob killer). Jason's friendship (why is that in quotations?) with Liz has spanned a decade and begot a child and the horror of losing that child. Sam's "friendship" with John spans six months and while it includes the horror of losing a child, it wasn't their child. You can't compare both relationships.
And in my humble opinion, Jason is incapable of loving anyone, much less the woman he's currently married to, that he asked to give up her child, or the woman who bore him a son, who he asked to give up his spare parts.

Thanks Perkie for taking the words out of my head.

Member since:
14 June 2011
Last activity:
5 hours 21 min

Just me here. From my observations, in recent years, Jason's "True Loves" have seemed to be Carly and the bully. Pick your own order of preference. His "relationships" with either Sam or Liz have always struck me as having to be carved away from the other two people he's been tied to since the first accident. And sometimes "Love" and "Loyalty" can be difficult to define as well as seperate from each other. If RC were to ever write him to recover some of his Q memories, it would be interesting to see who he would decide to be with. Maybe that will be the "curse" he will always struggle with. And not just the two women he "loves". Where would that place Carly and the bully?... Innocent

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Swan to a certain extent I agree with that...his loyalty to carly and sonny seems to come first in a certain way. even when he said to sam carly has to learn boundaries (and she did a little) he still let her break the rules when she wanted. I give him a LITTLE bit of a pass on some of that but only because he thinks of michael as a son and a son has to come first and a lot of them coming first stems really from michael coming first. What he did to liz IMHO was way worse. He COULD have removed himself from the mob and run away with liz and cake but instead he chose to take the mob from sonny theoretically in order to protect michael and morgan but michael was in a coma at the time and hes never felt paternal with morgan. That choice was ALL about what carly wanted.

Perkie I might agree with you on the friendship score if jason hadnt been asking sam to tolerate these friendships long before jake. Sam wasnt entirely comfortable with liz suddenly hanging around pre the ONS and she certainly didnt like her hanging around AFTER the ONS but the were FRRRRRIEEEENDS...(yeah right...liz was ALLLL about the friendship). He knows now that it hurts his wife that he is confiding HER secrets in this woman that invaded their lives before. And then there is the friendship with carly that sam has had to put up with - her barging in and out on a dime. So yeah, if sam has to put up with that nonsense asking him to accept that given everything thats gone down - that john tried to save HER baby and now has lost his and needs her help - he should accept that friendship. That said I dont think the friendship is the problem. If sam were living at home and was able to fully forgive what happened, i dont think jason would care. He only cares because he knows this guy is filling up the cracks in their rocky marriage, saying all the things jason SHOULD be saying.

Raven - OMG did jason threaten to kill sam GASP LMAO you all want to pick and choose from the things that jason says in terms of relevancy. He tells courtney he never loved liz - oh he didnt mean that. He tells sam he didnt realize how much he had missed her (during the time he supposedly was living his dream life with liz) - oh he didnt mean that. He tells sam SHE is his BEST friend (after lizFF telling us that friendship is the bedrock of every great relationship) - oh he didnt mean that. But he says to sam that he would kill her if she went near jake again THAT you believe he meant. Yet look at sams reaction to that line. Did she LOOK terrified? Not even a little bit, because she knew he didnt actually mean it. If he meant it in his heart of hearts he wouldnt have said it, he simply would have shot her in the head and walked away. He was angry as all get out in that moment and rightly so given the things she was doing and the way she was spinning out during her breakdown, but he also knew he drove her to it and underneath all that anger he STILL loved her which he why he ultimately forgave her. The woman that he decided to marry, the one that meant something to him was Sam and not because she had his child or because carly was pushing him in to the relationship or because of any other reason than she is his one true love. Yes, he does love liz, but not the way he loves sam. Might they write THAT kind of love for them down the road - certainly, because it is a soap - but to date what we have seen is a love of shared purpose with jake and a deep and abiding FRIENDSHIP (which is why jason used that word so many times the other day.)

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

OMG EET - It's not like SamFF don't pick and choose for their benfit. And I never said he didn't mean what he said to Courtney but JaSamFF stranglehold that moment.

I have never heard Jason ever and i MEAN EVAH disrespect Liz the way he has talked to Sam. So sorry if for ME that's not soulmate type of love. It doesn't matter what context the stuff was said..his words bear to much gravity and I am a true believer of if you say it you mean it. So yes Jason may have meant what he said to Courtney back then but his actions over the years since show me that he has loved Liz.

Sorry if not for "the danger" (insert dread music) Liason would have been married

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

He hasnt had as many opportunities to disrespect Liz because they have never had a REAL day to day relationship and they never faced any REAL problems TOGETHER. REAL couples do fight. REAL couples have ups and downs and yes, Jason and sam have had doozies. But liz never got shot because of jasons line of work. The didnt go through the loss of a child TOGETHER the way jasam did with lila, then with hope and now with JJ - in fact through a lot of Jakes death jason and liz pushed each other away. Both wanted to lean on others even though it was THEIR child that died. Liz wasnt raped by one of Jasons enemies. Liz hasnt had to deal with carly's regular intrusiveness. Liz hasnt had to deal with the danger on a regular basis. Jason hasnt seen what its like to live with someone as boring as Liz so he might not realize shes as dull as dirt. Lets see how jason treats liz and how liz treats jason once they have a regular relationship. And it should be interesting to see how Liz reconciles putting aiden and cam in harms way and making yet another new guy cams dad not to mention the fact that she still loves lucky.

And for the record, I think jason means most of what he says. He was angry when he said he would kill sam and he did mean the anger if not in quite the literal way i think you want it to have been meant. He meant what he said to courtney too. His love for liz didnt come until she was pregnant with their child.

As for the danger - were it not for the "danger" jiz never would have happened because jason would never have left sam in the hospital. Much like everything about jiz, the danger issue was recycled and we saw it first (and more interestingly) with jasam.

liason4real's picture
Member since:
10 May 2008
Last activity:
23 hours 32 min

Jason has pulled out the "danger" card with Liz going back to when Sorrel placed that bomb in her studio (January 2000). There is this unfounded notion that Liz can't deal with the danger in his life. IMO it's BS, since Jason and Sonny both interacted with Liz before Frons, ALW and KeMo ever showed up on GH in the usual mob nonsense. Jason lived with Liz in her art studio when she found him shot and bleeding in the snow in late 1999. Jason also hid out at Liz's studio when he came back to town in 2001.

Brian Frons is gone which means the whole entitlement were JaSam began has come to a close. I applaud RC/FV for at least allowing Becky and Steve to share scenes since the actors have been on the show twice as long as KeMo.

As for Liason, maybe they will or maybe they won't end up back as a couple, all I know is "BOOYAH" JaSam has finally come to an end. It's Snoopy Dance time! Party

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

If Liz cant deal with a break up with lucky without having to be committed to ferncliff how in the hell can she deal with jasons life?

and was the living in her studio (which isnt really living WITH her) - was that the time that ended with liz boffing her besties ex zander right in front of jason. I wonder if he has to parent cam if he will think about that visual every time he looks at the boy. Aiden is easy - he looks like jake so he can just pretend - cam being on his fourth daddy by the time he gets to jason might be a little more of a challenge esp. given his paternity.

maxsmom's picture
Member since:
20 February 2009
Last activity:
20 hours 5 min

Liz checked herself into Shadybrooke, as the mother of a 4 year old, I wish I could find the real life equivalent this weekend.

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Technically liz committed herself to SB but it was at the insistence of her doctors, her brother, lucky and nik. She did not want to go and all over the reveal of her affair. How is she going to handle jasons life if she cant even handle a little shade from lulu? Sam lost three children, was shot, jumped in an exploding cabin, jumped off an exploding boat, faced off against numerous mobsters, was infected with monkey virus, nearly went off the roof of gh, nearly went off a bridge, lost her brother, was unjustly accused of a crime twice, and had to watch jason go off to jail once and nearly twice and she only had one break down through all of that. Little Lizzie isnt nearly tough enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxSXjyN7FR8

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

Ok since you went there...as a REAL couple..married for almost twenty years..My husband has never spoken to me the way Jason has to Sam over the years. I can't comment on the not being first because I married a man who loves his momma. Even when some jealous putz told my husband tales about me and another man, hubby did not resort to threats. Real Couples talk and own up to the wrongs they do not kiss another man or woman and they do not high tail it when the going gets tough

JASAMMABBY's picture
Member since:
5 April 2011
Last activity:
6 weeks 1 hour

The thing is I don't watch shows to see real life. It needs to be a little more dramatic to catch my eye. I have always agreed that Jasam have always had a full blown life together unlike Liason. Maybe if they did have a full life together you would see more passionate dialogue.. My husband and I have been married 13 years and I have yet to have my husband rescue me from a plastic box his pyscho twin brother put me in- nor have I ever needed to plan to break him out of jail because he was planning on going there for his mob king boss.

I really won't say anything about how I feel for Liason because I am sure I won't change your mind just like you can't change my mind. When I see Jasam I see a couple who have been through huge ups and down but always find their way back to each other. I also see a couple willing to always rescue the other one and except all the bad that goes with it.. I also see all the sweetness that they show towards one another. The perfect scene being when Sam was deaf in the hospital and Jason couldn't get his words out. She told him he didn't talk much and she could read him well- he didn't need to say anything. I think that is why Jason loves being with Sam.

When I see Liason fans make fun of how he was with her on the honeymoon I totally have to laugh. Becasue I fairly certain if all the sweetness and love he was showing her (even yes making her a necklace) was being shown to Liz- well I am fairly certain it would be called bringing out his softer side. All I still see on my tv screen is Jason longing for Sam just like the early days..

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

Jasammbaby don't get me wrong it's not about changing anyone's mind - i have often mentioned that I was card carrying member of JaSam 1.0 and probably could have been for the 2.0 if not for the constant need by the writers to shove this couple down my throat. Everything the second time seems forced.

It's hard seeing this couple because of the person I knew Jason to be and the fact that he forgave Sam for what she did to Jake and Liz even in a moment of despair. No matter how much he loved her he would not have forgiven her without so much as a talk.

I get that people feel that JaSam has something but I don't. I feel for the first time since JaSam 1.0 that Sam has a connection with someone McBain and after 4 years of bore I would like to have a chance to root for Sam in a healthy relationship

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 6 days

Sorry double post (my first Sad )

JASAMMABBY's picture
Member since:
5 April 2011
Last activity:
6 weeks 1 hour

Word Raven- my point is we like who we like. However when it comes to the characters we adore we look past their actions.. If you are talking out of character writing though I never saw Sam as a character to watch Jake getting kidnapped. I was pissed when that went down and truly was discusted with the writers. You can be fine hating Sam- but she would have never done something like that to me. So for me it's one of those things I look over and move on because it's a soap. I use the same logic with Liz- I don't think she would have ever slept with Nic while engaged to Lucky.. I am like an etch a scetch when it comes to soaps but I feel you have to be.. For a character to exist long terms on soaps is a character who will make big and small mistakes.. Thats how they grow on me. So again to each their own- we just love who we love..

sassysdreams's picture
Member since:
1 January 2009
Last activity:
1 week 3 days

liason4real wrote:
I applaud RC/FV for at least allowing Becky and Steve to share scenes since the actors have been on the show twice as long as KeMo.

At least get your facts right if your trying to make an intelligent point!!

SB joined GH in December 1991 but left the show from 2000 to 2002, RH joined in August 1997 and KM in September 2003. However, KM joined the spin-off soap Port Charles in 1999 where she stayed until coming over to GH in 2003. So technically she's been with the General Hospital family two years less than RH, not "twice as long" as you claim. Even if you don't count Port Charles, and I do since they were sister soaps, RH still hasn't been on GH "twice as long" as KM, nor has SB!!!!! Stare

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Raven you and your husband arent soap characters - entirely different ! lol but you missed my point. your comment was that jason never spoke to liz the way he has to sam and thats because they have only had one real fight and that was over ric. When she rode the couch with zander and jason saw them he was sad but he basically went oh well. Mcbain drew air near sam and he was ready to rip his head off because he loves his wife. if jason loved liz that way or if they had a decade long romance full of day to day problems like shootings and all the other crazy things sam and jason have endured, i am guessing he would talk to liz in the same way (unless hes afraid to given how fragile she is)

GHvetfan's picture
Member since:
26 October 2009
Last activity:
4 days 18 hours

I am sorry. Are you saying Jason speaks to Sam with threats of killing her because he loves her? WTF!

He doesn't threaten Liz because she is too fragile for his love? That is so sad.

EricasEvilTwin's picture
Member since:
15 July 2008
Last activity:
5 weeks 29 min

Im saying that he was angry and he said something he didnt mean. Hes never had a real big fight with liz because they dont have a REAL relationship. No one has ever shot her or raped her trying to get at him. She hasnt gone through tragedy with him as a pair - losing a child often rips a couple apart - and yet losing lila brought jasam together even more so then before. Lets see if they fight once they are together all the time.

maxsmom's picture
Member since:
20 February 2009
Last activity:
20 hours 5 min

who is the poster with the theory that the Russians went after Liz and Jake to get to Jason?