General Hospital: Perkie's Observations

40
comments


Sabrina swears she followed protocol correctly, and checked the label on the vial three times before giving it to Patrick. She’s upset her mistake killed Officer Carlson.  Patrick tells her Steve is head of the ER, and will start an inquiry immediately.  He advises her not to worry, and volunteers to go with her to meet Steve. 


Heather runs into Caleb on the docks, but thinks he’s John and runs away. She hides in a makeshift tent, and unexpectedly lands on Todd. She tells him about running into John, but Todd says John is in jail.  Todd informs her he’s waiting for someone. He also chartered a boat to take him away.  Heather tells him that she hired the same man, and they need to share. Heather becomes frustrated and leaves to see Steve, but warns she'll be back.  Later on, Todd decides he’s leaving without her. 
 
Kevin stops by the police station to visit Lucy.  She apologizes for his injuries and leaving him behind. She stresses how important it was to find Rafe and protect him.  Lucy’s worried about John, but Anna tells her that he’s in jail.  Lucy knows Alison wanted her help in protecting Rafe.
 
Kevin’s angry Lucy has dismantled her whole life, and believes she’s a danger to herself and others.  Lucy didn’t choose this life, but can’t ignore it.  Alexis arrives, so Kevin heads out. 
 
Alexis informs Lucy that she’s in serious trouble, and likely won’t go back to Ferncliff.  Lucy doesn't have a problem with Alexis' assessment, and wishes to go back down to the cells. Anna warns Lucy that she won’t see John.   
 
Sam visits John in jail, and tells him Alexis is working on his case.  John gives Sam a run down of all the evidence against him, and realizes someone out there looks just like him.  Sam wants to know where he was when all of this was happening.  John admits he went to the university to talk to a professor, who is an expert in the occult. 
 
John’s upset he didn’t believe in "Caleb”. He's certain he isn’t a vampire, but a killer who looks like him.  Sam mentions the professor can give John an alibi, and offers to talk to him.  
 
Steve promises to keep Olivia safe from Heather.  Olivia realizes if her vision of Heather was true, then there must be something to the vision of Sabrina in the shower. 
 
Rafe wakes up in Molly’s room.  She assures him that he’s safe.  Alexis knocks on the door, so Rafe hides under the bed.  Alexis wants Molly to watch Danny, and complains about work, Lucy and John. Alexis doesn’t believe John is guilty, and knows they need to find Rafe.  
 
After Alexis leaves, Molly thinks Rafe should turn himself in.  Rafe feels the police won’t believe him, and realizes he sounds as paranoid as his mother did.  He decides his mother's death needs justice.  Before heading to the station, Molly offers to make him something to eat. She leaves him alone with Danny to make the food.  
 
Sabrina tells Steve she was in a rush, but swears she checked the vial three times.  Steve thinks it's necessary to wait for the autopsy results, before issuing any punishment. Britt intercepts the autopsy results, and checks them out before handing them back to the lab tech.  Steve reads the results, which reveal Heparin was in Officer Carlson's system at the time he died. Steve declares Sabrina used the wrong medication, and will have to write her up.
 
Britt gloats to Patrick that she heard Sabrina killed someone.  Patrick dismisses her.  Sabrina worries having a fatality on her record will ruin her chances in the nursing field, especially since she's graduating soon. Patrick claims the officer would have died anyway, but Sabrina believes they don’t know that for certain. 
 
Olivia sees Heather in a nurse’s uniform, but Steve points out it's Britt and not his mother. Olivia feels if she saw Heather, then it means Heather is in Port Charles. 
 
Heather shows up in Molly’s room, and she finds Rafe and Danny.  Danny is skeptical of Heather. She tells him she’s there for the baby.   
 
Caleb pops up at the professor’s office.  The professor assumes he’s talking to John again, and explains there hasn’t been a vampire sighting in years. However, the clan used to go by the name Morley.  He continues and divulges the wearer of the ring has enormous powers, and wants revenge.  The professor spots the newspaper article about John killing a cop, so Caleb kills him.  Suddenly, Sam knocks on the door.
 


Comments

Perkie's picture
Member since:
24 October 2007
Last activity:
9 hours 18 min

Why does everyone know where everyone else lives? Rafe knew where to find Molly and today Heather knew where to find Danny. Eeesh.

Loved the Heather/Todd scenes. When he made the motion of her falling off the hospital and she said something like, "that's the most hurtful thing he's ever said". Made me chuckle and realize I'm going to miss RoHO.

So, did Maxie change the vial on the floor, or did she change the lab results?

Adorable moment of the day: Danny's soother was upside down in his mouth!!

I'm so very tired of Steve dismissing Olivia's worries about Heather. And Olivia call your son the police officer and tell him that your vision means Heather's in town.

Loved the Lucy/Kevin/anna/Alexis scenes. Love that both Anna and Alexis completely think Lucy's a nut case.

Member since:
31 July 2012
Last activity:
15 weeks 6 days

Good episode, in my opinion. I just love Heather ... this show has been on an upswing since she first showed up.

The writing for Todd is awesome ... loved that line about a pirate's favorite letter.

I found the scene with the professor talking about the vampire history really interesting. Anybody notice it looked like someone bit him in the neck? But we didn't see that happen. Still haven't seen any vampires around ... whether you want them or not. Smile

The professor talked a lot about the power of that ring. Someone mentioned on another post about the ring that David Grey wore when he was chasing Laura long ago. It would be really great if this was tied together.

The Alexis-Molly scene was cute ... asking who was in the room and looking for TJ. Little did Alexis know! I really like Molly.

Loved how Patrick completely ignored the Britch.

I also loved that scene with Lucy-Anna-Alexis ... I thought, wow, three awesome actresses and strong female characters. What a change from a year ago.

I'm just really enjoying the show (even though there are things I wish was different, i.e., Frisco/Felicia/Maxie letdown) and am excited about the next 49 days or so!!!

soapbaby's picture
Member since:
7 April 2011
Last activity:
7 hours 39 min

I enjoyed the Todd/Heather and Lucy/Kevin/Anna/Alexis scenes. Gosh, I'll miss Roger Howarth so much if/when he takes a break. He makes GH so much more enjoyable. Jon Lindstrom looked hilarious in his neck-brace. Lynn Herring makes Lucy's dilemma compelling to watch.

I FFWDed every thing else. I anticipated Steven Lars patronizing Olivia because that is what he does.

Does Sobrina have a minimum for one hysterical run-off per episode? If she were an actual character rather than a cartoon, I might have felt bad for her.

liason4real's picture
Member since:
10 May 2008
Last activity:
5 hours 25 min

Sabrina running off like she's Emma's age reminded me of a similar OLTL scene with Dr. Greg Evans "a brain is not a foot". Wink

I really enjoy seeing the old school vets (Heather, Lucky, Kevin, Anna, Laura, etc).

I had to laugh at the look on the professor's face when he saw McBain's picture in the paper.

liason4real's picture
Member since:
10 May 2008
Last activity:
5 hours 25 min

I meant to comment on Tuesday's show that Starr like her mother Blair now owns a place where she can sing every day of the week. Starr crossed Haunted Star will open next week! Sad(

Member since:
31 July 2012
Last activity:
15 weeks 6 days

I don't know where to ask this question, so I'll just throw it out there.

Has anyone heard if there is any chance that there will be a new opening for the 50th anniversary? I think it's great that the current opening highlights the 50th anniversary ... but I'm holding out hope for an opening that celebrates the shows history and better reflects the show's current upbeat feel (as upbeat as it can be despite murder, mayhem, etc.)

I realize that when TPTB went with the new shorter opening last year that it supposedly allowed for more time for story and for a preview for the next day's episode. But the opening just feels so dark and more appropriate for the mob-centric days of the past.

Like I said, I realize this is totally off-topic, but I didn't know where to ask.

pjc722's picture
Member since:
6 February 2012
Last activity:
12 hours 34 min

What I don't get about anything on GH is the plausibility aspect to everything. Time after time, Olivia's premonitions have been proven correct YET Steven... I'm sorry but not only is Steven the dullest character ever but Scott Reeves is a one note actor... never believes her! Why do they keep writing story like this?

OK, so the vampire story is actually happening on General Hospital. So let me get this straight, Port Charles, a soap spin off of General Hospital that was only able to stay on the air for 5 years ... 1/10 the time GH has been on the air... tried to save itself from cancelation by creating the vampire storyline YET IT DIDN'T HELP PC from being canceled. Now, Cartini believes that this storyline will bring ratings gold to GH?!!

Hmmm, I think this is fool's gold.

soapbaby's picture
Member since:
7 April 2011
Last activity:
7 hours 39 min

^^ We haven't seen a vampire on screen yet. Wink

@iowaninmn: I have no idea if the opening will be changed for the 50th anniversary. Perhaps for the week of April 1st the opening will be modified to commemorate the anniversary. For the 40th anniversary of OLTL, the opening theme was replaced with renditions of the classic Peabo Bryson theme from the 80's, only sung by various actors over the week.

Hmmm, I don't think it was during the anniversary week but I think even a version of the opening theme was performed by Snoop Dogg. LOL.

J Bernard Jones's picture
Member since:
9 September 2008
Last activity:
5 hours 12 sec

OK, so the vampire story is actually happening on General Hospital. So let me get this straight, Port Charles, a soap spin off of General Hospital that was only able to stay on the air for 5 years ... 1/10 the time GH has been on the air... tried to save itself from cancelation by creating the vampire storyline YET IT DIDN'T HELP PC from being canceled. Now, Cartini believes that this storyline will bring ratings gold to GH?!!

1. Has anyone seen any "real" vampires on GH yet? Any? One?

2. Port Charles was on the air for 6 years, not 5.

3. Port Charles "tried to save itself from cancelation by creating the vampire storyline YET IT DIDN'T HELP PC from being canceled" — Can we blame vampires for the cancelations of A Flame in the Wind, All My Children, Another World, As the World Turns, The Best of Everything, Bright Promise, The Brighter Day, Capitol, The City, The Clear Horizon, Dark Shadows, The Doctors, The Edge of Night, Faraway Hill, The First Hundred Years, First Love, From These Roots, General Hospital: Night Shift, Generations, Golden Windows, The Greatest Gift, Guiding Light, Hawkins Falls, Hidden Faces, How to Survive a Marriage, Love is a Many Splendored Thing, Love of Life, Lovers and Friends, Loving, Ma Perkins, Moment of Truth, Morning Star, Never Too Young, The Nurses, One Life to Live, One Man's Family, Our Five Daughters, Paradise Bay, Passions, Portia Faces Life, Rituals, The Romance of Helen Trent, Ryan's Hope, Santa Barbara, Search for Tomorrow, The Secret Storm, Somerset, Sunset Beach, Texas, Three Steps to Heaven, Valiant Lady, Where the Heart Is, Young Doctor Malone and The Young Marrieds, too? Well...ok, you got me with Dark Shadows, which actually lasted 5 years, one year LESS than Port Charles....yet and all...

Since this "vampires didn't save Port Charles" thing is constantly brought up as the sole reason for its cancellation, what about the rest?

4. According to Sarah Bibel's report on soap ratings released yesterday on TVByTheNumbers for the week of January 28-February 1, 2013, GH lost a mere 61,000 total viewers compared to last week, but up 638,000 total viewers for the year. Comparatively speaking, the more "reality-based" Days of Our Lives lost 109,000 viewers last week compared to the week previous, while Y&R was up 125,000 viewers covering the same period. It's more likely the swings came because of Steve Burton and inclement weather across the nation, but it is too early to tell if this particular story is having any negative effect on GH's ratings.

5. Once again: has anyone seen any "real" vampires on GH yet? Any? One? (And before anyone answers, no one actually saw "Caleb" take a bite out of the good old doc's neck....) ...

GHvetfan's picture
Member since:
26 October 2009
Last activity:
5 days 3 hours

Does it matter if We haven't actually seen a "real" vampire? If people stop watching because of the suggestion of vampires, the vampires have stopped people from watching.

thecourt99's picture
Member since:
30 April 2009
Last activity:
6 hours 33 min

Are there real vampires? Has anyone slept in a coffin? Did anyone turn into a bat? Did anyone actually bite someone and suck their blood? Did anyone drink any blood?

Does any of it matter? There is a story about vampires currently on the show. They are talking about vampire history. They are talking about vampires that used to walk around PC. They are mistaking John for a vampire. That, to me, means the story is about vampires.

Why must we be so specific?

Member since:
1 February 2013
Last activity:
51 weeks 5 days

I don't have a problem with the vampire story as long as GH doesn't turn into a show based solely about the supernatural. I hope it doesn't get too ridiculous and gets wrapped up quickly. The story should have ( I hope) a logical conclusion. I hope that Caleb turns out to be a deranged lunatic that believes he is a vampire. I think he could be some relation to John.

Others have stated that the Vampire storyline killed Port Charles. I don't believe that. I think PC died because it made itself a supernatural soap and nothing else.

Sometimes Supernatural stories can help soaps as long as they don't go on too long. A case in point is Marlena being the devil made Days of our live popular again.

I think as long as GH makes the vampire story brief and conclude logically( well as much as can be expected) then I think this storyline will help GH. I know that I am enjoying it so far.

GHvetfan's picture
Member since:
26 October 2009
Last activity:
5 days 3 hours

thecourt - Thank you!

We have seen a silly bat ring. Caleb licked the blood. Lucy staked John. Sam is enthralled.

This is a vampire story and a silly one with really bad pose acting and hair flipping.

Who cares if Port Charles was one of ten million shows that have been cancelled? I stopped watching the show because it got swallowed by silliness and my fave characters were unrecognizable. Others may have stopped for the same reason. Others absolutely loved it. I can only speak for me. I certainly am not trying to stifle the vampire cheerleaders. ra-ra on!!!

tealita's picture
Member since:
20 March 2011
Last activity:
4 weeks 6 days

It takes a lot to gross me out, but Caleb dipping his finger (he's done it twice now) in his victim's blood and tasting it is disgusting, especially considering the fact that he's probably a psycho and not a real vampire. I watch plenty of gory stuff and I can usually take it just fine. Seeing ME do this however, skeeves me.

J Bernard Jones's picture
Member since:
9 September 2008
Last activity:
5 hours 13 sec

GHvetfan wrote:

Does it matter if We haven't actually seen a "real" vampire?

Yes.

If people stop watching because of the suggestion of vampires, the vampires have stopped people from watching.

What if people stop watching because they are sick of Connie? Or don't like how Duke's or Frisco's return is being handled? Or that a jar of relish is rescuing ELQ? Or they don't like Sabrina or Britt? In other words, how would one definitively know it was specifically the "vampire" story as why people tuned out, if they tune en masse out at all? Why not some combination of all of the above, given some of the bitter complaints we've seen about all of the above?

thecourt99 wrote:

Does any of it matter?

Apparently it does. LOL

There is a story about vampires currently on the show. They are talking about vampire history. They are talking about vampires that used to walk around PC. They are mistaking John for a vampire. That, to me, means the story is about vampires.

That's not entirely accurate: Only one woman — Lucy Coe — has claimed that John McBain is a vampire named Caleb Morley and only Lucy has identified him as such. The only other person that Lucy identified as a vamp briefly was Duke as Joshua Temple, but even then she backed off of that once she was convinced he wasn't Joshua. Everyone in Port Charles including crazy azz Heather Weather is at the very least incredulous at the suggestion of vampires or outright think Lucy is bonkers. Allison never once mentioned anything about John being a vampire; Rafe never mentioned it and has only identified McBain as the man who killed Allison and Carlson. John (and then Caleb posing as John) went to talk to a professor about a ring and the professor told him "lore" about the vamps and identified the clan known as "Morley" as the holder of the ring, but never once did the professor say that this was "true." Caleb has never "turned" into a vampire (so far) on screen. Even John has discounted the vampire angle and reduced it to a look alike. So you have only one character who believes in them and everyone else treating the vamp angle as crazy. That's not a "vampire" story.

Now, one might say there are semantics going on here (you say it's "about" vampires; I say show me the vampires), but what has been actually shown on screen — again, so far — hasn't been an actual vampire story.

Why must we be so specific?

Because that's how these boards roll on just about everything else. LOL

raakuu wrote:

I don't have a problem with the vampire story as long as GH doesn't turn into a show based solely about the supernatural.

There has been nothing supernatural about this particular story that has been presented on screen...so far. (Except for maybe Caleb's extensions...LOL)

I hope it doesn't get too ridiculous and gets wrapped up quickly. The story should have ( I hope) a logical conclusion. I hope that Caleb turns out to be a deranged lunatic that believes he is a vampire. I think he could be some relation to John.

Ah well, that seems to be one of the more likely paths we're headed down...

Others have stated that the Vampire storyline killed Port Charles. I don't believe that. I think PC died because it made itself a supernatural soap and nothing else.

"Others" discount, ignore or don't quite know the history of Port Charles the series: it was always one of the lowest rated serials on daytime, if not the lowest, from its premiere. This was when it was a straight up traditional soap spinoff of GH, featuring lots of cross promotions, cross-overs and tie-ins, including the Nurse's Ball at a one point or two. When folks here claim it was the "vampires" that killed PC, what they also don't take into account is the fact that 11:30AM (EST) time slot was always completely problematic for all network soaps, including ABC's since the early 80's, having eventually claimed "Search for Tomorrow," "The Doctors," and "Generations" on NBC and "Ryan's Hope," "Loving" and "The City" prior to PC before ABC finally gave up on that timeslot altogether. The actual reason PC went supernatural was because it was already on the chopping block, as ABC was already developing "The View" at the time and it needed to throw a Hail Mary pass. So two things happened: PC went to a six-months on, six months off shooting schedule to cut the budget and save as much money as possible; and they shifted to not just to a fully supernatural narrative, but also reformatted the entire series to a telenovela format, where each "story" had a definite beginning, middle and end. So, yes, ratings fell, but this was a LOT of change and experimentation both behind the scenes and for audiences. So, it was never as simple or simplistic as "vampires" killed Port Charles given that it was already near cancellation anyway, as if PC would still be with us today if they hadn't gone that route.

Sometimes Supernatural stories can help soaps as long as they don't go on too long. A case in point is Marlena being the devil made Days of our live popular again.

Marlena's possession by the Devil story started on November 11, 1994 and ended on July 18, 1995: nine full months.

I think as long as GH makes the vampire story brief and conclude logically( well as much as can be expected) then I think this storyline will help GH. I know that I am enjoying it so far.

I'm enjoying these shenanigans myself! On that much we agree! Laughing out loud

curacaoman's picture
Member since:
10 February 2009
Last activity:
4 hours 10 min

PC was just ahead of its time. Twilight Series, True Blood, Vampire Diaries anyone? For some odd reason these vehicles are VERY popular.

SavePortChuck's picture
Member since:
14 April 2011
Last activity:
30 weeks 6 days

I''ll gladly take vampires over the mobsters. They're a hell of a lot more fun. That is all.

Member since:
23 May 2012
Last activity:
3 days 17 hours

Actually it was Dark Shadows that was WAY WAY before it's time. A supernatural soap opera back in the late 60's with vampires werewolves and ghosts. It was never done before and I can remember being a real little kid running home from school to watch it. The show made Jonathan Frid, the vampire Barnabas a star and he was in all the teenage magazines at the time. The show only lasted about 5 years because they started running out of new supernatural ideas and ratings started to drop and the show was getting costly with the costumes and special effects. But for awhile the show had a huge following so there was always an appeal about vampires even then. When Port Charles wasn't doing well in the ratings I think they decided to copy DS a bit. Micheal Easton played a more sexy vampire. I thought he was fabulous when he played Father Micheal/Caleb and then came back as Steven Clay (Caleb) the rock star. I was looking on You Tube at some of the scenes with Caleb and Livvie and they were smokin' HOT!!!! Easton really got into those love scenes and Kelly was also very sexy (THAT is what is missing on GH. Where oh where are the hot love scenes????) I think PC started going over the top when they started turning almost everyone into vampires. When Thorsten Kaye became one, forget it!
I am curious to see what the connection is with John and Caleb. Something will have to happen so Easton can leave the show for awhile. I want Caleb to see Sam. Common, bring on the heat!!! There's this gorgeous Patrick Drake and all they have him surrounded with is another psycho doctor and a mousy immature Sabrina. There's beautiful Liz right there with no man. I'd rather her and Patrick get involved. And show that hunk Mac romancing Felicia.
I liked the scene with Heather and Todd and Todd, as usual, with his funny comments about the letter for the pirate. I am going to miss him SO much. I hope he eventually comes back to GH. He is just so entertaining and him and Heather together are a riot.

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
6 weeks 6 hours

GHvetfan wrote:
Does it matter if We haven't actually seen a "real" vampire? If people stop watching because of the suggestion of vampires, the vampires have stopped people from watching.

My dear friend Vet you know I will battle to the wall for you..and if we can continue to watch GH during/after Sexico in Mexico we can make it thru a few Faux Vamps.

Shoot the only thing to make me turn off my GH is if all the crap about Liz finally getting a man is nothing but smoke being blown up my arse my Cartini. I have waited far too long and have seen far too many newbies get storylines while I sit around watching Liz become a cheerleader for teenage puppy love

I never thought I would want to smack Steve as much as I did yesterday..really!?!? Olivia run while you can this man is not supportive

Todd I love you so

thecourt99's picture
Member since:
30 April 2009
Last activity:
6 hours 33 min

So...in order for it to be a story about vampires, there has to actually be a vampire? Doesn't matter if the word vampire is used frequently? Doesn't matter if Lucy thought she stabbed a vampire? Doesn't matter if the professor is talking about vampires? Doesn't matter if the dead girl also thought she saw a vampire?

They can talk about vampires (lore or not)...all the time, yet the story isn't about vampires. Okay.

And yeah...put me in the minority regarding Days. When Marlena was possessed I changed the channel and never turned it back. Back in those days, demon possession stories in any medium scared me to death because I thought a spirit would come through the TV. Remember the rumors about things happening on set at movies like that? Anyway...it took me years before I could watch a possession movie, but I still have no desire to watch Days again. I know the story is way over, but I got out of the habit and have no desire to go back.

Member since:
12 April 2010
Last activity:
1 week 2 days

I don't know what all of the moaning and groaning is about. The show has been spectacular lately! I can't remember when I have enjoyed it this much! I don't for one minute believe that Caleb will be revealed to be a vampire, but Michael Easton has made him a character that you can't get
enough of! The show is being written better than it has in years (no more
mob wars - hooray!) and the actors are doing an amazing job with the
characters! Please keep in mind that soaps just like other TV shows & films were created to ENTERTAIN, not to depict every mundane aspect of life. Who cares how a character knew to show up at a certain location?
Whatever moves the story forward & keeps me coming back for more, I can't
get enough of it! Kudos to Frank Valentini & Ron Carlivati! You do your
jobs and you do them magnificently!!!!

Member since:
14 February 2013
Last activity:
1 year 9 weeks

I am sick and tired of reading all the complaints about this show..This show has been great, since the new writers have taken over. It seems like half of you, are not happy if you are not complaing about something, GET A LIFE!!!.The writers have given everything you wanted, less mob, Laura back,plus all the other returns, but you still complain, here's something DON'T WATCH

angrierblackerman's picture
Member since:
8 September 2009
Last activity:
2 days 10 hours

Anybody else think that Kevin is really Ryan? I think that Caleb is a hypnotist, or a hypno therapist, I think he made Ryan think that he is Kevin, but he didn't do it right, because he doesn't remember Livvie.

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
6 weeks 6 hours

I get people who do not want the mere mentioned of Vampires and they feel that this is or will ruin their show, but IN MY OPINION it was a need that Cartini brought this storyline to fruition. With the Prospect deal he knew he could lose the character of McBain so why not try and use history to his advantage, by bringing back Caleb Morley.

My issue that we have not seen an actual Vampire is that there is a ton of history of cultures that believed in blood suckers or as we refer to them Vampires, I think this is that type of 'vampire" story and not the supernatural can't be seen in daylight or morph into a bat kind. So if I suddenly see Caleb burst into flames, or start flying then I think that will bother me more.

I believe that Caleb will be a descendent of the Romania tribe that the Professor was talking about and that he believes he is some powerful creature that needs blood to survive.....

I hope that there is a connection to John & Caleb that its not just some off chance that they look alike but that there is a familial connection.

I just say that there is SO MUCH MORE to be thankful for that Cartini has brought to the GH canvas in the last year that I personally won't begrudge them some time to work thru this "Vampire Caleb" storyline

Ravennite613's picture
Member since:
10 December 2008
Last activity:
6 weeks 6 hours

angrierblackerman wrote:
Anybody else think that Kevin is really Ryan? I think that Caleb is a hypnotist, or a hypno therapist, I think he made Ryan think that he is Kevin, but he didn't do it right, because he doesn't remember Livvie.

I did think about that when he was so callous with Lucy...even at her worse Kevin loved Lucy and all of eccentricities...and would never be so willing to turn tail

Member since:
6 February 2009
Last activity:
5 days 6 hours

I'm sure this Caleb thing will be done soon because Lucy has to be deemed sane before the Nurses Ball which is probably the last week of March.

bishbay's picture
Member since:
23 June 2010
Last activity:
8 weeks 3 days

Sabrina's arms-to-her-sides running off was the silliest thing I've seen on a soap since 'Passions' went off the air. We're supposed to root for this child, and believe that she can provide nursing care in an ER? Further, we're supposed to believe her capable for an adult relationship with a widower? Why doesn't Patrick adopt her and make her Emma's big sister?

thecourt99's picture
Member since:
30 April 2009
Last activity:
6 hours 33 min

fisher wrote:
I am sick and tired of reading all the complaints about this show..This show has been great, since the new writers have taken over. It seems like half of you, are not happy if you are not complaing about something, GET A LIFE!!!.The writers have given everything you wanted, less mob, Laura back,plus all the other returns, but you still complain, here's something DON'T WATCH

There are some assumptions here. You assume that the people that aren't happy now, are getting everything that they wanted. Since they aren't happy, I think its easier to believe that they aren't getting everything that they wanted.

I also don't believe that everyone wanted the same thing from the show, so I don't expect everyone to like it and I don't expect everyone to hate it. People hated it when the mob was the focus....now some of them are happy. Some loved it when the mob was the focus, and some of them are now unhappy.

If everyone liked the same thing all the time, it would be boring.

NERescuer's picture
Member since:
21 December 2012
Last activity:
1 year 7 weeks

liason4real wrote:
Sabrina running off like she's Emma's age reminded me of a similar OLTL scene with Dr. Greg Evans "a brain is not a foot". Wink

I really enjoy seeing the old school vets (Heather, Lucky, Kevin, Anna, Laura, etc).

I had to laugh at the look on the professor's face when he saw McBain's picture in the paper.

She looked ridiculous running off like a child. I hate that Patrick is wasted on Britt and Sabrina.

Member since:
7 June 2010
Last activity:
10 weeks 5 days

I can't remember the last I enjoyed watching GH! Quite the turn around and with vets coming back, even if some will depart after the 50th, it's nice to see them.

I have no issue with the Caleb Morley story, if we can buy into Ice princesses and freezing the world, why can't we let a perceived vampire run around Port Chuck now?!? I like how it's being written, making it look all dark and vampire like, but leaving THAT to your imagination and, well, Lucy's of course!

I was almost hoping that when the professor was explaining his findings, it would somehow tie into the Cassadines. One of the most dark, twisted families ever known.

Not a fan of Britch, but I like the hospital set up story for Sabrina. I really can't find anything to be disillusioned about anymore!