SPOTTED: Eileen Davidson Back on Set at Young and Restless!

I hear my beloved Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) will soon be paying a visit to her big brother Jack (Peter Bergman) on The Young and the Restless. Days of Our Lives (which like Y&R is co-owned by Sony Pictures Television) loaned Davidson back to Y&R for the very special episodes, according to my mole.

The actress has been a huge part of a creative renaissance at DAYS, playing scheme queen Kristen Blake DiMera, a role she will continue in. A few weeks ago, Soap Opera Digest ran an item about Y&R being anxious to bring Davidson back to the fold. Here's hoping if this works out, Davidson can pop back and forth on both shows!

Comments

ChrisGa's picture
9 September 2009

Jamey Giddens wrote:
@alstonboy4315, during the last few podcasts, I've been talking about how much DAYS has improved. The show has really gotten its act together. There's always room for improvement, but it's been delicious, scheming bed-hopping fun since the Holidays.

Yep, for a minute the only reason to watch was for either Kristen-- and even that was botched a little in the beginning--or WilSon. However, something definitely happened around Christmas because the show--not just the Kristen/Brady/Jarlena story, but practically the entire show--turned a corner and hasn't looked back. Is it perfect? No, but it's doing a better job than it has in years in incorporating the majority of the characters on the canvas in it's various storylines with enjoyable results(and as much as I loathe Nick and Gabi the Nick/Gabi wedding and the fallout with Will and Sonny has been all kinds of on point). As much as I've been enjoying Y&R under JFP and JG I think DAYS is killing it right now.

I'm loving ED on Days...FLOVE her sexiness and haunting temper. DOOL is so much better and more entertaining.

I can't help it but my favorite story is the "Thornbirds" story with Nicole & Eric...that's hot and they are taking their time with the story which is key.

It's rocking, and loved the Rafe & Kate hookup and it was a complete shock for me at least just started back watching Shock I loved the other day Kate & Rafe quesioning Nick...not sure about this character yet.

Can't stand MR scenes. I loved Victor & Maggie and Victor kicked that hooker to the curb...such fun. Wink

pferrando's picture
28 June 2012

So does anyone actually know what's up with this?

Cameo?

TraceyAbbot101's picture
4 March 2012

Beth Maitland is starring ( amongst others ) in a new web series called " The Grove "... when I watched it I fell on the floor, Beth was so funny and in a role so unlike Traci..

Her one liners were x rated!

Michelle Stafford and Christian Le Blanc also co star in this series.

pferrando's picture
28 June 2012

Beth is another one of my all time favs! So much heart as Traci! PLEASE bring her back for the 40th!

Tracy will be back for the 40th

SZima's picture
18 July 2012

What's wrong with her face in this picture? Looks like she's had too much "work" done and it's not a good thing.

Nothing is wrong with her face, she's beautiful and again name calling....send over your face picture so the posters can comment on your looks...so childish and mature statement. To bash any soap actor on looks just cowardly and shows insecurity. Angry

ChrisGa's picture
9 September 2009

harlee490 wrote:

Seconded on all counts. For my money ED is quite possibly the most beautiful woman in daytime(and probably the most stunning fiftysomething woman on the planet period).

hey mon's picture
19 May 2011

SoapArmageddon's picture
22 January 2011

If you're playing the part of a seductress, you have to look the part. So if Eileen has had recent surgery, GOOD FOR HER. She's being faithful to her character.

As my 17-year-old nephew says, I'd definitely hit that and turn it out. Smile

pferrando's picture
28 June 2012

Gorgeous! And it's official...Our beauty is back.

(Even if just for a few shows...)

SZima's picture
18 July 2012

Glad I came back to check new comments...

My original comment was "What's wrong with her face IN THIS PICTURE?"

harlee490 wrote:

ChrisGa wrote:

hey mon wrote:
SZima. I know what a beautiful looks like, and Eileen Davidson is a beautiful woman. I hope that you are not saying that Yvonne Zima is a great beauty, judging from your screen name. The rest of us love Eileen D, she is a great actress, and a great performer. But we shouldn't judge people on their looks only, either, or on how we take care of our bodies.

SZima wrote:
Honestly, I WAS NOT criticizing Eileen AT ALL. I apologize to you all that it came off sounding that way. I agree that she is one of the most beautiful women on daytime and I am a big fan of hers. I was simply commenting that they used a terrible picture of this gorgeous woman for the article. It makes her look like a wax figure. (Sorry, but that is my opinion.) ((For comparison, see the picture that Jillian B. used for her article on February 20.))
[/quote]

No problem, I understand now from you explaining it, it didn't read like that...we all get our words twisted on posts...no harm done. Smile

hey mon's picture
19 May 2011

Sounds good, SZima. Glad you are on board the Eileen D Train.

No worries, SZima, the same thing about which picture is used, has been said by different posters on previous articles aswell. I actually agree with you that this isn't the most natural picture of her (doesn't affect my opinion on her amazing looks). I think it is just about the fact that DC has certain pictures of actresses easily at hand. I'm sure when they get a new scoop, they will just want to publish it and put it out there as soon as possible, and will just grab the nearest picture instead of using unnecessary time to look for "the best possible picture in the world of said actor/-ress.

SZima's picture