GH's Tony Geary on Luke's Missing Daughter: "Lulu is His Baby Girl"

Lulu's disappearance (Which also marks Julie Marie Berman's exit) will have the Spencer clan mobilizing this week on General Hospital. Who will be most determined to find Mrs. Falconeri? Her proud papa, of course!

In the March 18-April 1 issue of ABC Soaps In Depth, Anthony Geary revealed how Lulu's crisis will impact Luke. Said Geary:

"It's really hard for him," says Anthony Geary (Luke) of the situation. "Lulu is his baby girl. She's the princess, the cupcake, the gumdrop."

That sounds like a lot of carbs, Tony. Sorry, still doing Atkins...

Look for Luke's baby sister Barbara Jean (Jackie Zeman) to return on Thursday, March 21 to help her bro in his time of need. Wait a minute. Her daughter Carly (Laura Wright) has had 305,722 crises since we last saw Bobbie in Port Chuck, but a missing niece is all it takes to bring a hooker-turned-nurse home? We'll take it.

Photo credit: ABC

Comments

6 February 2009

I know its all about writing, but Olivia has a vision of the bear and Dante writes it off as nothing? It's the same conversation every time she has a vision. She is batting 1.000 so why do they insist on writing it in such a way where someone is always questioning her visions?

alstonboy4315's picture
12 February 2010

How long before Olivia gets preggers? I just spent WAYYY too long on today's episode listening to her biological clock ticking inside of a teddy bear!!

Dinah's picture
14 December 2007

Only reason I'll still watching Gh is see Tony & Genie together. Can't wait to see Bobbie back also Wink

season_1217's picture
30 January 2013

Oh God! That picture is like a punch in the gut.

Ravennite613's picture
10 December 2008

I miss darked haired LuLu

Luke is forever ruined for me so Blech

6 February 2009

Luke and Laura will be together by the time this story is over.

Oh, that pic! So beautiful! Smile

Woops.

Evangeline Vega's picture
4 January 2011

That picture really does hurt my heart! I could really care less about Lulu b/c we all know she will come back looking like Emme Rylan so that's that s/l. But fuck do I still miss JJ's 90's version of Lucky! I still wonder what that version would be like as an adult.

14 June 2011

Yoryla wrote:
Oh, that pic! So beautiful! Smile

My sentiments also, Yoryla. Sigh... Innocent

liason4real's picture
10 May 2008

=========
I sort of doubt that we would have seen all of the stuff written for JY & GV if JJ had been in the role all along. Lucky as a cop? I don't think so.

Evangeline Vega's picture
4 January 2011

liason4real wrote:
=========

@liason4real I couldn't agree more! I could have seen him as a restaurant/night club owner that is also a WSB agent or something b/c Lucky loved adventure & danger.

liason4real's picture
10 May 2008

Evangeline Vega wrote:
liason4real wrote:
=========

=====
Yes, Lucky working for the WSB, a PI, or even running the Haunted Starr, but not a cop. I read a soap article where JJ was surprised to find out that Lucky was a cop!

7 June 2010

When you watch this promo for GH's "Look Who's Back" .....who's that woman dressed all in black, removing her glasses?

14 June 2011

DisillusionedGHfan-The woman in question is Dr. Obrecht who partnered up with Faison at the Swiss clinic where Robin was/is held and who's also responsible for putting Robert Scorpio into a coma. There have been GOS rumors that she might be Dr. Britt Westbourne's mother or some relative of hers... Innocent

Evangeline Vega's picture
4 January 2011

liason4real wrote:
Evangeline Vega wrote:
liason4real wrote:
=========

=====

@liason4real I heard about that & I don't blame him! After reading about his Lucky & reading & hearing about the buzz during JJ's 2009 return, everything I read lead me to believe he would be just like Luke in his prime. But then I continued to read & learned of the recast & actually saw JY & GV...Lucky's been a pod-person for 12 years. I'd honestly still go for any well thought out s/l that would reveal 90's Lucky being anywhere but PC the last 12 years.

7 June 2010

SwanQueen59- The attire she was wearing, I didn't see it. It threw me waaay off since they tucked her in between a maxie/Luke-Laura snippet! Thank you! So, if she's back, then.... maybe Robert and Robin aren't far behind!

sassysdreams's picture