Is Chadam's Baby in Danger on The Young and the Restless? (VIDEO)

Adam (Michael Muhney) is determined to make sure Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) doesn't lose another baby today on The Young and the Restless. Watch the swoon-worthy clip of the Newman bad boy springing into hero mode after the jump!

Comments

24 March 2008

well, for one thing I would tell her to start wearing more practical shoes!!! Smile

23 May 2012

I like how Adam swoops up Chelsea in his arms. I somehow hope they get back together as a couple. Adam has that sexy evilness and is much more exciting then Mr Perfect Dylan.

pferrando's picture
28 June 2012

When they were originally put together, I think under MAB, you could see the change in both characters and I liked them immediately.

Even with Dylan in the mix on THIS story, I like it. The more Adam becomes obsessed and the more Chelsea denies he's the father, the better it gets. And thank GOD Sharon's out of the picture.

pjc722's picture
6 February 2012

Just have her tell him already!!! After all that has gone on I still don't see the justification for lying and basically denying Adam fatherhood. Enough time has past, enough drama and enough Dylan in the mix.

Own up to the fact that Chelsea slept with Adam unprotected and got pregnant. He is the father. (She also foolishly slept with Dylan unprotected so maybe she has another egg gestating in her belly!

Now it's just "how many more obstacles before the lie crumbles and I'm all for taking the kid away from Chelsea n having Adam raise it with Sharon.

And in this story where does Chloe get off yelling at Kevin abt lying and stealing when her advice to Chelsea is exactly the same thing. It's time for Chloe to wake up and advice Chelsea that the lie has gone on too long and that she's sorry for advising it.

stoney07's picture
18 August 2009

I'm just glad Sharon's out of the picture and it's all about Adam and Chelsea again. I really like them as a couple. Always have...

LaDivaYR's picture
27 September 2012

Is this stupid storyline still going??? Lawd in heaven above, kill that stupid con cow already!!!

Why is JFP, a legendary admirer of sexy actors, punishing Michael Muhney this way? And the same goes for Billy Miller, stuck with that talentless non-actress playing whiny Victoria. These two actors are the best this show has so why are they playing such silly storylines???

Get it together, JFP!

SoapArmageddon's picture
22 January 2011

Just how far along is this woman's pregnancy?

MsAgentProvocateur1's picture
2 December 2011

Please, Adam knows that child is his spawn (lol). He's just looking for confirmation.

It's not a question of 'if ' he'll get that confirmation but 'when'.

6 July 2010

I don't care,I'm just sick of the baby stories. MAB had too many so I'm burned out on them. I miss women in the BUSINESS stories. Are we going to have anymore of those? I miss the inner workings of corporate world, sick of coffee shops, nightclubs, and restaurants. I'm worried that it's going to get even worse since Dylan will now become a nobody coffee shop owner.

I wish they would make Dylan the twin of Phillip III that Kay stole from Jill at birth so he would have some skin in the game. Kay was having dreams of stealing Jill's baby but it was dropped. Maybe Kay's brain tumor blocked the memory, now that it's gone she can remember.If we have to keep Dylan I want him to be connected to SOMEONE who's been around for the long haul so I care about what happens to him. Bringing in a comic in to make Dylan likable or popular is only half the battle, he need to matter in the scheme of things. Flashbacks are great if they bring us back to a time we can remember and connect with. Fake flashbacks that the viewers were never a part of are a waste of time.

RealityCheck 33's picture
13 February 2010

Goddamnit, Michael Muhney is one of Y&R's top acting and character assets that's stuck in a silly WTD? Con game s/l. Get the man into a real hot romance and outta his clothes. He sells S-E-X and ain't afraid to show it. Come on JG & JFP, use the man's acting talents and sex appeal. It ain't that GH reject you've got hoggin' all the screen time! Get your shit together.

pjc722's picture
6 February 2012

She's 6 months into being pregnant.

Honestly don't think that kid is growing.

hey mon's picture
19 May 2011

Go Adam go! Anything with Genoa City's favorite psycho is a big plus. Hopefully he becomes more and more evil as time goes by.

Mel_O's picture
26 May 2011

Don't care either way, as long as Sharon stays far away from them. I'm sick of her being used to prop Chadam. They can suck all they want as a couple, just don't drag Sharon down with you.

Oh, and free Dylan too.

RealityCheck 33's picture
13 February 2010

Mel_O wrote:

Oh, and free Dylan too.

Free Dullan, send him back to Port Charles ASAP!

RealityCheck 33 wrote:
Mel_O wrote:

Oh, and free Dylan too.

Free Dullan, send him back to Port Charles ASAP!

REALITYCHECK33, that is the best post of the day and I agree 110 per cent,
but sad to say, this hack is here to stay, as long as this retard new executive producer, Phlops, I think her name is, stays.

Mel_O's picture
26 May 2011

RealityCheck 33 wrote:
Free Dullan, send him back to Port Charles ASAP!

No, thank you. Port Charles is doing just fine without him.

pjc722's picture
6 February 2012

SEND HIM TO NASHVILLE!! Isn't there a war somewhere in the world that Dylan could go to?

Maybe Chelsea's mom could go over to his house, club him over the head, drag him to an elevator shaft and push him in... Just so Chelsea goes back to Adam and momma bear can get some support from her son in law.

Where is Gloria and her hubby in all this?!!

(Hate when favorites are sidelined while their characters loved ones are in jeopardy without explanation.

akbad806's picture
5 February 2009

I'm bout sick of Chelsea and her womb. Also, Dylan owning CL is spitting in the face of every longtime Y&R viewer. Why does this nobody army guy get to own the infamous coffee house????

Steve Burton must be giving JFP that good lovin' or some shit cuz he is not worth all the screen time he gets. Maybe this stale, dry acting works on GH, but not Y&R. This sorry excuse of an actor is not bringing his "A" game and JG isn't writing good story for him. It's a lose/lose situation.

I still say Genoa City needs a serial killer...

NathanHastingsSr.'s picture
10 August 2010
18 hours 33 sec

I hope Chelsea and the baby dies! I'm sick of seeing her and hearing the other characters talking about her and that baby everyday!

akbad806's picture
5 February 2009

NathanHastingsSr. wrote:

They should've had that happen during the car accident Summer caused. That was the chance this regime missed to make an epic entrance as a vengeful Adam after Nick's "daughter" for revenge would've made amazing soap opera...

7 February 2012

pennywise555 wrote:

*/*******************************************************

Ah, hell to the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like I have said for months now, this dude does not belong here, back, back back to Port Chuck, like yesterday.

ldylkng's picture
14 July 2009

Adam wasn't redeemed until Chelsea came into the picture. I'm hoping they reunite soon. I love MCE and think she has fit in nicely with the regulars.
Can't say the same for SB. But think that the original plan of having him with Sharon was a better one.
I also am loving Avery & Nick. Hey, Phyllis is leaving so why not, Jessica Collins is a good actress "out of the kitchen"
The story I am hoping to find out more about is Who is stalking Neil, Lily, & Leslie.
Also wanting more Nicki, Jill, & Can't wait until Jack finds out Summer is his!
Don't care what the rest of you think, I think Summer & Noah will make a cute couple! hey, they have never even lived in the same house & are not related! So no ick factor!

6 July 2010

noway wrote:

From every thing I've read, Steve Burton is JFP's favorite guy, so many others would be canned before him. Unless JFP is fired Dylan's going to be on Y&R ALOT because it's obvious SBu has signed a contract with a huge amount of guaranteed episodes.

Watching this guy make coffee everyday is going to be painfully boring unless they tie him to something and some people we care about. Phillip 2 was a nice, man, so was Phillip 3, nice guys can be interesting if they are tied to something bigger than themselves. Give Dylan some voting shares of Chancellor and tie him to some long time Y&R vets/characters/family (Jill), and give him a half brother in Billy and the coffee maker matters even if he doesn't say a word. If Dylan saves the Chancellor mansion set I could like him.

pjc722's picture
6 February 2012

We have seen Dylan on this show from the beginning show early promise to only float now through his stories which are really nothing more than brooding whining on the verge of crying stories. We get little pieces of nightmares and nothing more.

As it goes with Dylan, for a character that is shown 4 times a week, he hasn't really had a storyline. And for his love for Avery to be turned off so quickly that he is now in love with Chelsea is silly. Plus he has as much chemistry with Chelsea as he did with Faith.

If they keep the Chelsea secret going much longer I will not care what the outcome is with her other than getting her out of town!

7 February 2012

Pennywise

I realize he is JFP's boy, I don't want this clown anywhere near The Chancellor's, that mean's he will NEVER leave. Nobody's contract is written in stone, as seen with how they have backburned MTS and EB. Share is pretty much on that list as well as the soon to depart MS.

They already need a new EP in my opinion, and NOT a re-tread from countless soaps, they need new blood period. Someone that is willing to keep the history of the show in tact and not flush it down the toilet. What this woman is shoveling isn't even remotely entertaining. Angry Hell, I need to start watching these eppy's at night to cure my insomnia.

20 December 2009

Just wouldn't be a soap pregnancy without the "OMG! she almost miscarried during an argument"...four times. Enough already with this crap.

I totally agree, PJC, about the "brooding whining on the verge of crying stories" and Dylan. I'm so tired of him either taking out a ring and mooning over it--thank God they FINALLY stopped using that dumb song every time he and Avery were on!!!--THEN he started mooning over crude pencil drawing of the crib.

Phyone's picture
5 April 2011

I was married to a man just like ADAM. He was African but race has no monopoly over a guy like ADAM NEWMAN. After my divorce I met a sweet, loving guy like Dylan! I couldn't believe my "luck"! He never disappointed me and I appeared to come first with him unlike my African husband who put his African compadres before me!

My new guy was charming, romantic, spent all of his free time with me and to prove he loved me, he drank my bathwater!

He stood up to my EX who couldn't stand that I was happy with another man!
My family thought the world of James!

I absolutely adored him. I'm convinced he would have asked me to marry him if he had not been killed in a car accident. That was 25 years ago! I never remarried because I've never found another guy like James!

Dylan reminds me of James. Stable, dependable, trusting, loyal, mild-mannered, generous, sexy, handy-man around the house, motivated, sincere,
personality-galore.

I for one love Dylan! (I was indifferent to Jason on GH.) I love Dylan with Chelsea! He knows how to treat her. He doesn't judge her. I don't understand all the disdain this character and actor is generating! I think he is the perfect foil for Adam Newman (whom I love too!) We don't need TWO Adam Newmans!

I hope Chelsea and Dylan get married and live a long happy life before Adam interferes as we all know he will!

hey mon's picture
19 May 2011

Bring back MAB. I need to see Melody Thomas Scott on every day, with a Vodka tonic in her hand!

hey mon wrote:

And then MTS would be MIA for several months because MAB can't take care of this show's budget. I miss Nikki but I wouldn't trade one train wreck for another.

7 February 2012

MTS isn't on much now. Budget my butt, I can safely say there is one highly overpaid newbie on the show I don't give a rats azz about.