General Hospital: Perkie's Observations

comments

Molly wonders if her mother knows who shot Olivia. The young teen knows Sonny deals with his enemies in a certain way. Rafe shows up, only to be told there is no prom. Alexis gets a call from the judge, who informs her Silas was granted custody of Rafe. Molly and Rafe are shocked to hear Rafe will leave tomorrow.  Molly wants to appeal the case, but Alexis says they have to abide by the judge’s decision.

TJ tells Shawn the prom was cancelled, because of the shooting at the Metro Court.  Shawn tells him about Danny being sick, and TJ decides he should check in on Molly.  Taylor arrives, dressed for the prom. She's upset to hear there isn’t going to be one, but manages to convince TJ to take her out somewhere special.  TJ asks Shawn to check up on Molly.

Tracy finds Luke helping himself to some Metro Court alcohol, and asks about his test results.  Luke didn’t find out, and Tracy wonders if he has a death wish.  Luke badmouths the medical industry.  He stops Tracy from calling his doctor, and she accuses him of being a coward.  After she’s gone, Luke places a call to the doctor.

Kiki calls Morgan from the mansion, and tells him that she’s moving in.  She tells him to pack up his stuff to move in, as well. Kiki will send someone to pick him up.

Michael and AJ discuss Franco and his shares, which control more than Lauren’s.  AJ wants Michael to get close to Lauren to try to convince her to side with them.  Michael promises to head over to the mansion and talk to her.

Alice tries to prevent Franco from entering the Quartermaine mansion, but he claims it’s his family home now. He ends up pushing his way in. Franco is thrilled to see Kiki.  Kiki asks Alice to pick up Morgan.  Kiki wants nothing to do with Franco, but he wants a connection with her.  Franco explains his anger towards Jason, but assures her the evil in him died when Jason did.

Morgan uses Michael’s credit card for some online gambling.  When Michael gets home, Morgan tells him he’s moving in with Kiki’s family.  Michael tells him that he needs to make friends with Lauren in order to help AJ.

Alice picks up Morgan, who recognizes her as a wrestler, but not as the Quartermaine maid.  When Morgan gets to the mansion, he realizes where he is.

AJ interrupts Franco and Kiki, and she runs off. Franco is not pleased with AJ. Tracy arrives, and tells Franco to side with her to get back at AJ.

An upset Kiki returns to the apartment.  She tells Michael she can’t live at the mansion, because of her father.  The two hug.

Shawn checks in on Molly.  Alexis accuses him of being the person who tried to kill Franco.

Comments

FaisonFanInTexas's picture
4 December 2009

I love RoHo and I wouldn't care who he's playing, I would always love it. Just don't go, Roger! Love

Lots of FF in my future because I don't give one flip about any of the teens.

katehhoward's picture
11 January 2012

my sentiments exactly!!!!! they make no sense. He was a child. I barely remember people I met when I was 12 years old. Alice was in the same room for less than a minute and Morgan is suppose to remember the MAID??? even if he watched her as a wrestler it does not mean he remembered where he met her. yesterday I took my nephews to the movies and one of them is 16 years old and he reminds me of Morgan. We went to a theater where we went a year before. The child actually made the statement, oh this is a new theater? There you have it 16 years old so preoccupied with video games, sports, and social life they barely remember what they did a few months before. So give it up Morgan is exactly like a teenager who smokes way too much weed and has some memory loss.

IOWAHAWKEYE's picture

Transfigurationjc wrote:
Gh has hit rock bottom. Cartini has turned the show over to the worst actors and characters. Between Valentini's worship of the llandview 3 stooges and Carlavati's juvenile, implausible, sophomoric stories they have driven me away. I cant stand the show and I've taken it off my DVR program list. Tony Geary's reluctance to work with GF has also left a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm also thoroughly bored with all the lame teens/young adults....Rafe, Molly, TJ, Morgan. Jimmy Deschler, Bryan Craig, Haley Pulos, Kris Alderson-they are all complete wastes of airtime. I started watching GH before Genie Francis came and I watched her grow up. But crop of youngsters is truly uninspiring.Its a sad situation.

Ummm, WHY CAN'T I SEE POSTS LIKE THIS EVERY FRIGGIN DAY? Yeah, i too removed GH from my dvr last weekend...if i said there was ONE show per week worth seeing again, that would be a complete and utter lie. RoHo has been on my screen every damn day for 2 months. ENOUGH ALREADY. Tony Geary's grumpy asshat character is only saved by the grace and gorgeous eyes of Jane Eliot. Luke and Frodd don't need to be on in the same episode, imo, their scowling faces are just overload. As i told you all a week or so ago, RoHo gets to basically interact WITH THE ENTIRE CAST, it's just insane. Do they think we're all drinking the Kool Aid? Adding insult to injury is my seeing today that Alderson won Best Younger Actress? Listen, i was bed sick for about a week, and that news -- along with her Emmy photos -- is enuf to cause a total relapse! Vomit.

As my interest starts to fade and my FF-ing time increased each day, the only thing that could maybe save this mess firing half the cast and hiring The Staff, as she is all over FV at the Emmys! Get rid of ill-defined characters like Sean, and use Kelly Sullivan's salary to lure Stafford, along with all the others i'd like to see gone! I could also see Duke leave and Anna and Sonny have some one night stand LOL

IOWAHAWKEYE's picture

pjc722 wrote:
So THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GONE OUT OF THEIR WAY AND TIME to stand up to bullying. We're all strangers in life but friends on DAYTIME. Touching.

I've been diggin you from Day 1, pjc! I'd kick anyone's ass who harrasses my daytime soulmate! LOL

IOWAHAWKEYE's picture

TV Gord wrote:
I think some people just aren't going to like Roger, no matter what he does. When he was Todd, they could hang it onto the fact that he was a rapist (no matter how much he tried to do to atone for his crimes, including going to jail for them). Now that he's Franco, it's because he's remaking that character into Todd. I like reading their perspective, too, but I just let it roll off my back. Nothing anyone has ever said about Howarth has ever changed my view that he's an amazing actor, and nothing we say will ever convince them otherwise, either.

Yes, i do think RoHo is campy and sorta one-note, but my main gripe with him is not really his fault per se -- IT'S THE FACT THAT HE'S SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS 24/7. We're being force fed what to like and what not to like. But ppl know what they want to see, and it ain't the Silas/Frodd/Kiki show.

TV Gord's picture
18 February 2009

IOWAHAWKEYE wrote:

There you go. I disagree, but you get no hate from me, and I've never felt any hate from you, IOWAHAWKEYE. THAT'S how it should be done! Smile

Santa_Barbara_4Ever's picture
3 April 2011

I couldn't care less about the prom! What, we had 4 people going? That's why it wasn't sent to another venue. Maybe they should have just showed them all coming home and saying how great the prom was even though it was relocated. Either way, too many extras needed and not worth the money/time for the lack of ROI.

Who's to say that AJ and Tracey aren't 'acting' right now in front of Franco, and pretending that things are the same, but secretly working together (we just haven't been informed yet). It's possible....

Michael lives in an apt. building. Even if Alice did know that, she probably doesn't know the exact apt. # he's in and she was in a hurry and didn't look at any decor or pics. Totally believable that she didn't recognize Morgan and when they walked into the Q mansion, the writers brought it all together and the realization happened. I didn't think it was sloppy.

I like RH as Franco. If they make Kiki another mans child.....I say make it a Jerome and bring that (rumored to be powerful family on full force). I've only watched GH for a few years, so I don't know if they used to be onscreen or not.....I just heard Sonny and Carly refer to them.

I love Ava! This could be a great role for MW if they give her some serious roots to the show.

It's totally fitting that they all will be hold up in the Q mansion. That house has always been chaos. Monica lets Tracy and AJ stay there.....why not the rest. It could certainly make for some very entertaining on screen family dinners! Food fight anyone????

Point is.. RC and FV are not idiots. They are a bit campy and fun, but they do some great work and the RH/KA/ME legal stuff was not in the original plan but had to be dealt with. I'm ok with it though because we wouldn't have Maura West if not for that......and it's worth it for her. We have no idea where all this is headed, but I'm sure there will be twists and turns and good soapy fun. I'm picky about shows too, but some of this has just gotten way out of hand.

Once again.... my 2 cents.

IOWAHAWKEYE's picture

Santa_Barbara_4Ever wrote:
I couldn't care less about the prom! What, we had 4 people going? Once again.... my 2 cents.

ROTF, this was too damn funny

And thanks for the love (like?) and respect Gord, back at ya! Smile

IOWAHAWKEYE's picture

Santa_Barbara_4Ever wrote:
some of this has just gotten way out of hand.

Once again.... my 2 cents.

I agree, this HAS gotten out of hand -- let's back burner Kiki and Frodd! Wink