While seven women earned a spot in the Emmy race for Outstanding Actress in a Drama, only six men landed Emmy nominations for lead actor when they were announced on July 18. Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville, Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, The Newsroom’s Jeff Daniels, Mad Men’s Jon Hamm, Homeland’s Damien Lewis and House of Cards’ Kevin Spacey are this year’s nominees.
Who should win the Outstanding Actor Emmy?
Who Should Win The Outstanding Drama Actor Emmy? (POLL)
- Hugh Bonneville, Downton Abbey (13%, 58 Votes)
- Damien Lewis, Homeland (19%, 84 Votes)
- Jon Hamm, Mad Men (20%, 88 Votes)
- Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad (21%, 89 Votes)
- Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom (8%, 34 Votes)
- Kevin Spacey, House of Cards (19%, 78 Votes)
Total Voters: 431