Just How Well Are All My Children and One Life to Live Doing on OWN?
Is OWN's summer fling with soap operas One Life to Live and All My Children paying off for the cabler? Marc Berman's website TV Media Insights, has published a breakdown of the soaps first week of Nielsen ratings on Oprah Winfrey's Discovery-backed channel. Here are the AMC and OLTL numbers for Monday, July 15. An asterisk indicates it was a new episode for the channel:
ALL MY CHILDREN
* Mon July 15 12:30PM 0.1 HH, 144,000 total viewers
* Mon July 15 12:30PM 0.0 HH, 154,000 total viewers
* Mon July 15 1:00PM 0.1 HH, 152,000 total viewers
Mon July 15 1:30PM 0.1 HH, 129,000 total viewers
ONE LIFE TO LIVE
* Mon July 15 2:00PM 0.1 HH, 123,000 total viewers
* Mon July 15 2:30PM 0.1 HH, 102,000 total viewers
* Mon July 15 3:00PM 0.1 HH, 103,000 total viewers
Mon July 15 3:30PM 0.1 HH, 66,000 total viewers
The previous week, OWN was averaging 84,800 total viewers in its 12-2 pm block. During 3-4 pm timeslot, the cabler had been boasting 145,200 pairs of eyeballs. For the full ratings report, click here!