General Hospital Stars Kick Off Fan Club Weekend With Reception (PHOTOS)



Current and former General Hospital stars Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash were among GH fan favorites who mixed with fans, took pictures and signed autographs at the General Hospital Fan Club Kick Off Reception on July 25. See more photos from the event after the jump and keep checking back over the weekend as we publish more photos from various events!

Tyler Christopher and Constance Towers


Comments

Yoryla's picture
Member since:
26 May 2012
Last activity:
9 hours 56 min

Lilly Melgar's presence raised a lot of rumors amongst fans. Is Lily really Sabrina's mother??

tealita's picture
Member since:
20 March 2011
Last activity:
4 weeks 1 day

^^ Yeah, she did. I can never keep that straight, though. Juan, who is Sabrina's cousin, is Lily & Miguel's son. Does that make Lily Sabrina's Aunt? What am I missing?

Thanks to all the fans for posting their thoughts and pics about GHFCW on Twitter. I'd love to go. *sigh*

Several Tweeters said that Laura Wright announced that she signed a new four-year contract.

Yoryla's picture
Member since:
26 May 2012
Last activity:
9 hours 56 min

I always thought there was no (supposed) family ties between Lily and Sabrina. Where did Juan's last name Santiago come from? From Miguel? So is Miguel Sabrina's uncle?

Kelly Thiebaud said "Britt's dad is going to try to intervene." Does that mean we will get more Anders Hove as Faison??? Uh-mazin if so.

JasamForever's picture
Member since:
29 December 2009
Last activity:
12 hours 15 min

@Yorla-gh fcw this year was a celebration of the old and the new also part of gh's 50th anniversary. That is why Lily Melgar was there along with Tamera Braun, and the younger actress that plays Kristina.

Lindiana Jones's picture
Member since:
23 June 2009
Last activity:
20 weeks 4 hours

I noticed in photo 4 that Kirsten Storms and Emme Rylan are wearing the exact same jeans. They are torn/distressed in the exact same spots in the exact same shape. That's funny. Now I want to know who bought them first.

I guess the Fashionista!

Member since:
6 December 2008
Last activity:
9 weeks 5 days

The rumor going around was that Sabrina is Lily and Sonny's daughter. That rumor is false. Sabrina is not Sonny and Lily's daughter. Sonny and Lily's unborn child was a boy. Sabrina will remain Juan's cousin.

Member since:
6 December 2008
Last activity:
9 weeks 5 days

Yoryla wrote:
I always thought there was no (supposed) family ties between Lily and Sabrina. Where did Juan's last name Santiago come from? From Miguel? So is Miguel Sabrina's uncle? Kelly Thiebaud said "Britt's dad is going to try to intervene." Does that mean we will get more Anders Hove as Faison??? Uh-mazin if so.

Juan was adopted by Armando Santiago. Sabrina is Juan's cousin. Sabrina's mother is an unnamed woman who is now deceased.

Member since:
6 December 2008
Last activity:
9 weeks 5 days

Yoryla wrote:
Lilly Melgar's presence raised a lot of rumors amongst fans. Is Lily really Sabrina's mother??

Lily is not Sabrina's mother. Sonny and Lily's unnamed child was a boy, not a girl.

liason4real's picture
Member since:
10 May 2008
Last activity:
2 hours 45 min

mackenzie2184 wrote:
Yoryla wrote:
Lilly Melgar's presence raised a lot of rumors amongst fans. Is Lily really Sabrina's mother??

Lily is not Sabrina's mother. Sonny and Lily's unnamed child was a boy, not a girl.

------
I doubt RC would care if the baby was a boy and not a girl if he's hell bent on writing Sabrina as Sonny's spawn.

Yoryla's picture
Member since:
26 May 2012
Last activity:
9 hours 56 min

JasamForever wrote:
@Yorla-gh fcw this year was a celebration of the old and the new also part of gh's 50th anniversary. That is why Lily Melgar was there along with Tamera Braun, and the younger actress that plays Kristina.

Yes, I know this. However, there is no reason for Lilly Melgar to be there, really. I think there is something coming down the pike Smile

Anndddd Emma Samms has been revealed to return as Holly Sutton Scorpio!!! Yay!!! Crown

GH just might get better again!

Yoryla's picture
Member since:
26 May 2012
Last activity:
9 hours 56 min

mackenzie2184 wrote:
Lily is not Sabrina's mother. Sonny and Lily's unnamed child was a boy, not a girl.

Doesn't really matter. Lily could have had a secret love child years before, with or without Sonny.

Member since:
6 February 2009
Last activity:
7 hours 30 min

Holly isnt the only one said to be returning. Read Faison is returning AND Robin will be returning. Taping starting August 15 until November then recurring afterwards. Looks like September will be as big as march and april.

Member since:
6 February 2009
Last activity:
7 hours 30 min

If i learned anything from cartini on oltl, it is they have very high highs. Cant keep it up non stop but there will be more good than bad. And they like new characters but they respect vets. They make sure they get on, maybe not as much as some want, but they have specific agreements that also limit their time on screen.