GH: 11/24 Will Johnny reveal Olivia's secret to Sonny?

6 replies [Last post]
Luke Kerr
Luke Kerr's picture

Will Johnny reveal Olivia's secret to Sonny? Johnny and Olivia are one of GH's best couples IMO.

Luke Kerr
Luke Kerr's picture

If Franco kisses Maxie let me know what I miss...going to be away from the computer for a half hour and won't be able to catch the part I miss until tonight.

discodan
discodan's picture

"Her name was Vanessa..."

Marcil? LOL

Johnathon
Johnathon's picture

I really hope that Johnny reveals everything, but I seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon ( i am spoiler free so it might i guess).

Luke Kerr
Luke Kerr's picture

Sonny to Dante: "Can you imagine your own kid investigating you?" Famous last words.

troymcclure
troymcclure's picture

Luke Kerr wrote:
If Franco kisses Maxie let me know what I miss...going to be away from the computer for a half hour and won't be able to catch the part I miss until tonight.

Oh, they kissed alright, right after Maxie tore open his shirt.  He then removed her dress and carried her to the table for some...bonding.

Fraxie...so so hot!  Oh why do I have to start shipping a couple that will never be?  Oh well, if it breaks up Spixie, I'm happy.

megana

I will agree, that Franco is very sexy. It is how he delivers his lines.  I don't know about his chemistry with Maxie, though. As much as I like her, she came across more like a little girl than a woman who could match him. Just my opinion.