YR 12/3 Chance Gets a Medal, Mac finds out about Billy's ONS, Grand Jury Stuff

10 replies [Last post]
Smitty
Smitty's picture

I like the Chancellor/Foster family.  Jill, Katherine, and Nina are three peas in a pod!

Smitty
Smitty's picture

I can't believe I am typing this but it's nice to see Heather back on our screens.  I definitely wouldn't have said that two years ago.

Amber's hair equals EPIC FAIL! 

Smitty
Smitty's picture

I don't care what anyone says but Amber still just doesn't quite fit in this show after her being here for almost 4 years.  Something about it just doesn't work.

Thank you Jana for grilling Ryder!  Kevin is being stupid by trusting him!

Smitty
Smitty's picture

Ok they give Chance a medal...but do you really get a medal for getting stabbed during a robbery? 

Smitty
Smitty's picture

Heather + Chance....I could be down with that romance...could you imagine her and Chloe going at it.

Smitty
Smitty's picture

"Kelly" comes to Restless Style to schedule another "hook-up"  hahhaahaha

Smitty
Smitty's picture

I still don't understand why Kevin is being so naive when it comes to Ryder.  It's obvious that he is lying.

I pray they don't make Daisy and Ryder out to be Shiela Carter's children

Smitty
Smitty's picture

Why didn't they cast Elizabeth Hendrickson as Mac....sigh...

cookooclock

Yeah I think that Daisy and Ryder are definitely brother and sister. With the news of Sheila Carter's return...I would say that it's all but a done deall

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Nina looks great! I especially loved her interactions with Jill. It's fun to see them not being snarky with each other all the time.

Loved Heather standing up to Michael": "Go. To. Hell!" Go Heather! I hope they're setting up a Chloe/Chance/Heather triangle. With Adam in Sharon's orbit, they need to find a new romance for Heather. She's too good to disappear from our screens.

I hope Daisy and Ryder are Sheila's children. Daisy could be Sheila's child with Massimo.

megana

I am so happy to see Heather as well, she has really grown on me. I worry that she and Chance might not be exciting together, that is why I like Chance and Chloe. What about Heather and Billy, or Heather and JT? Only if the old JT resurfaces, the quasi bad boy. I will say, though, that as much as I like Michael and Lauren together--and I do--she has oodles of chemistry with Michael.