Days Predictions for 2010

3 replies [Last post]
AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Hello all,

I am looking into my crystal ball and here's what I see for 2010....

+ Days will be renewed for another season --> I expect NBC to pick up their option to air Days thru September 2011.

+ At least two veterans will be cut --> My theory: Peggy McCay bumped to recurring, James Reynolds written out

+ Nicholas Alamain recast --> With Carly and Vivian as important parts of the show again, I see Nikki coming back for these women to fight over now that Lawrence is dead

+ At least one surprising return --> One year ago, we never would've expected Carly and Vivian to be back. This year, I predict a brief return for Carrie and Austin.

Johnathon
Johnathon's picture

I think the brief return for Carrie / Austin is a good bet, with the characters that are on canvas being there, and neither actor doing anything, a short Carrie / Austin stint where Carrie gets to share a sceen with her mother would be nice.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Marlena's not on the show.

(And before anyone says anything, yes, Anna is Carrie's biological mother, but Marlena is Carrie's true "mother figure")

Johnathon
Johnathon's picture

LOL .

I know, I just want to make "someones" dream come true and have Anna and her Bio-mommie have a scene..

I would love for her "mother figure" to return! But i don't see that happening.