OLTL 1/25 Natalie needs to die

31 replies [Last post]
EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Actually Marty was kind of manipulative when she first hooked up with John pre: van crashing.  Just because you were raped as a young woman doesnt mean that you are immune from anyone ever disliking you.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

If you're talking about Christina Chambers' Marty, she doesn't count. Please don't remind me of that hag. Ew.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Sorry but that was when Marty came together with John and CC Marty was a manipulative bitch.  Just sayin.

Marezi
Marezi's picture

I like Marty, flaws and all. But I cannot understand the show. She won an Emmy and where has she been since then, back burned and they don't show her.

I think Ford is going to rape Langston. I don't like the vibes from Ford. He is nasty and something is up with him being "obsessed over a teen age girl"

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

I like Marty, but I havent enjoyed her with respect to John.  I think she was damaging to the John character in the sense that marty needed him so he threw over both nat and then later Blair. It makes Marty needy instead of dynamic and now Nat needs him and boom off he goes, makes him seem like he doesnt love any of them, he just has a hero complex.  To make john likeable they have to show him really being into one woman for that woman.  I also dont think the Marty/John dynamic has much chemistry.  I liked her better with the guy they offed, Brody's friend.  It also might have been interesting to see her dynamic with Ross.

Marezi
Marezi's picture

I agree EET about Marty and John. hell I think Michael Easton is wasted on this show and I hate John McPain like I hate well I don't hate him as much as Liz. I think John is a male HO and a damn bad one at that too. But then I am not crazy about Natalie either. I liked her smarty attidude when she first came on but once she became Vickis daugher she has went down hill for me. She is no fun.

FaisonFanInTexas
FaisonFanInTexas's picture

AC

You DO understand that the definition of rape is "sex AGAINST someones will'. ?

Personally, I don't know why they're fighting over him either, but it's NOT
b/c one or both of them "want to be raped".

Do you SEE how that is a contridiction of terms?

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Holy S*it.  I totally did not bother reading the end of Alistar's post.  WOW.  Seriously dude, what is wrong with you?  

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

They want the same experience. They want to be held down and have no control over what Todd does to them. They're sickos, like I said. Otherwise, these grown, supposedly mature women wouldn't be fighting over a rapist.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

You do know that I find it hard to take any comments from you about rapists being sick when you chose as your screen name that of a rapist so whatever.

Marty vs. Nat.  I will just say this, Marty did seem to me manipulative yesterday in the sense that she knows or should have known that she has no business couseling a woman with whom she shares a common lover and a combative past with, so given that I do consider the character to be a highly professional person, I have to wonder what her motivation was both in having her there and in steering the convo to John.  I also found it funny that she suddenly has an issue with John being a rescuer when so much of their history and relationship is based on him rescuing her over and over and over again.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Guess this week we heard Marty's POV and yep manipulative is the right word for that counseling session.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Marty is not manipulative. She was raped, for god's sake.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Dear Lord Alistair what in the hell does that have to do with anything.

FaisonFanInTexas

????????????????????

Outspoken
Outspoken's picture

I am not Gnat fan at all, but she hit the nail right on the head when she called Marty out for using this "session" to feel out what may or may not be going on between Jolie. She turned Todd right down when he asked her to help his kid come to terms with being her daughter, which was really out of hand for him to ask in the first place, but yet she turned around and misused the trust that Gnat put in her. I was glad that the doc made her think about what the hell she is doing. Now that she is gonna take the fall for John, Gnat and he will admit to each other that they really do still have feelings for one another, which brings me back to the fact that John McCreep is a nasty introvert with sexuality problems. Infact, they should just bring him out of the closet, because his true bonding only takes place with other men. He is just using these women to front his insecurity and that is just not right. The way I see it, he has been hot for Todd, too... which also makes him a rapist lover! But that is another thought for another thread!

AC, you are so into bashing Todd for raping someone and you were not even watching the show when it happened. Your own admission, yet you are adament in crucifying the female characters on the show who happen to know Todd deeply and are offensive to Todd's fans. Allistair Crane was the most disgusting creature the SoapGods ever blew breath into, I suppose it was good for you to watch him raping his own family.. I suppose it was good for you to watch him trap his daughter in a dungeon and let a hungry wild-cat chase her around where she almost didn't make it out alive. How about all those others that he raped or had raped. Fancy was raped time and time again for his pleasure and I guess that is not comparable to a man who has been sexually and physically abused by his step-father all his life, naturally and unfortunately venting his anger in the same way?

You don't know what the hell you are speaking about. You have watched a few clips and read a few comments and are now the self-ordained spokeswoman/man for the Anti_Todd Lynch Party. You need to have watched the whole show to know ANYTHING about who and what Todd is. If you had, you would have seen how many times this man has suffered for his bad mistake. He was also raped and then put to death, he went to jail and has been hunted down and constantly knocked about for what he has done.

Another thing, just because someone commits a henious crime, does not mean that they are born evil and will die evil. PEOPLE Change... something you obviously have to learn. His crime was one out of desperation, Marty had been pushing his buttons for ages only because he didn't stay to take more of her insults after having thought they made love. Marty was a big freaking whore and no innocent. That doesn't mean that she deserved to be raped, but had you been there, you would have seen what was going on in his mind when he took his revenge. Until this very day, Todd suffers the nightmare from that horrible night in the frat house. Until this day he is chastised for the crime he committed almost 20 years ago.

If you wanna talk Todd, then educate yourself first... this spouting out of the mouth with ignorant prejudice is not only a symbol of how small-minded one can be, but is really getting on my last nerve.

Yes, Todd has done a lot of bad things, who hasn't on this show... look at Nora and John McCriminal, look at all of them. Even Viki!

There is a saying... it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and be proven one. Man, I love those old sayings, they never wear out under the brunt of intolerance and blind hate, ever!!! Pepto Bismol helps to relieve Diahhrea of the mouth, at least when one is sitting on the box and ridding themselves from the faulness from deep within!

EET and FFIT... Please excuse me while I choose to put this person on IGNORE... it is just useless! The way I see it, this person only posts in order to bait people who want to discuss the shows seriously. GMAB!

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

You people are totally sick for bashing a raped woman.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Alistair I have to wonder if this is just lack of worldliness on your part, or are you just saying stuff to provoke??  I just dont get it.

Your world view seems to be very black and white, very definitive without having any basis in anything.  I hate to break it to you, but not every women who is raped instantly turns into a good person 24-7 from that moment on.  No one is perfect and the idea that Marty can never be rightly criticized or that she will forever be above doing anything  wrong is assanine.  No one is attacting Marty for being raped. We are saying that it was manipulative and wrong of Marty to offer counseling to her lover's ex under the guise of compassion when really she was trying to warn Natalie away from her guy.

It seems to go hand in hand with the idea that Todd, Tea and Blair have no redeeming qualities and are in capable of doing any good because of that one instance that in terms of Llandview time happened more than 20 years ago.

Its just like your view that Fish cant possible choose to raise or come to love a child he didnt purposefully conceive.  Sam is the product of Margaret raping Todd, but Blair still willingly loves and raises that child as does Todd.  Neither Jack nor Dani were not planned and yet they too are loved. Gigi and Rex certainly didnt plan for Shane, but they love him and the list goes on.  Just because the child was not wanted in the moment it was conceived doesnt mean that the parents cant come to love that child.  You seem to believe that you can randomly choose a moment in someone else's life and define them by it forever.  I find that very strange.

Outspoken
Outspoken's picture

Moin EET! I for one am hoping that Fish does get his baby. I would love for him and Kyle to take over the caring parent role, being that Kim and Rex definately aren't worthy of this child. Gigi would also be the next logical choice for the job being that she is Stacy's next of kin and I believe she would love that child intensely. But... to keep a child from his father on hand of his sexual preference is just assinine. That says nothing about his character and from everything I have seen, Fish has a good heart, is a bit naive, but still a great person. So why the hell shouldn't he be able to have and raise his first born? Don't get that...

Right now, he says he isn't ready, but when he finds out, I am sure he will move heaven and earth to be with his baby. I am definitely for this should it become his next storyline.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

AC seems to think that since the child is "a mistake" Fish shouldnt be allowed to raise him even if he wants to because it would be forcing him to look at a mistake on a reg. basis.

FaisonFanInTexas

Outspoken-

Wooo, way to go, girl!!

AC is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY A TROLL.
All he/she ever does is try to start fights.

The PROOF is in hi/her screen name.

IGNORE!

FaisonFanInTexas

Apparently because she was raped, Marty gets ot be a MANIPULATIVE BITCH for the rest of her life!

Hey..........anybody see Liz Webber here?

Outspoken
Outspoken's picture

Moin FFIT! GMAB! Natalie saw through that crap just like we did. I mean we...who actually watch the freakin show with the TV plugged in!!! Marty needs to let Jolie get back together so that our man Thorsten can come in and steal the show. Patrick is coming!!!!!!!!!! Not confirmed, but looking good!

If Gnat is so hole that she gets herself tied down to McCriminal again, then it is her own fault. Anyone who chases a Gotta-be-hero type of Guy is needy. Period. I like Gnat when she is completely being a bitch, which doesn't mean she needs to be any man's bitch. Still, she laid into Marty and had good reason, Marty is still no angel. She played the poor me shit for years too long and I really dont want to hear about her being raped the second time, rather as I see it, Todd was manipulated by her. He tried to kick her ass out, he tried to back down knowing that he was in love with her and she stripped down and bedded him. SCREW that!

I have only liked Marty when she was with Patrick, so bring TK back and end this stuff. John has no use for her now that she seems to be getting on with life, now he is going to be doing Gnat and break her heart again. Go Figure!

alstonboy4315
alstonboy4315's picture

Natalie is one of the few female characters on that show that still interests me, aside from Dorian, Viki and Roxie!!! Nora interests me also, but the rest of the females on this show---that get the most airtime---make me wanna' CRINGE!!!!!!

I love Melissa Archer, but I wish they would give her a NEW love interest, as opposed to taking the easy--and LAZY--way out and putting her back with John!!!!

I don't condone killing off characters unless they are completely HIDEOUS and beyond redemption---like Stacy Morasco!!!! No need to beat that horse anymore, the character is leaving the show!!! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

I say let Natalie and John be boring together, and bring back the hunky Patrick Thornhart for Marty. She deserves her knight in shining armor!

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

The Jolie scenes were the best part of last week.  And I FLOVED seeing the look on Marty the manstealer's face when she saw the fire between John and Natalie.  She knows she has already lost.

I think they should put Marty in a triangle with Bo and Nora.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Ahh, EET's a Natalie/John fan. That explains EVERYTHING!

FYI, Marty's not a manstealer. At the very least she didn't kill anyone like how Natalie and Jared killed Nash.

Another FYI: Marty fans don't want her with John. He's a snore! Ratalie can have him.

Bo and Nora are a great couple and they don't need to be in a love triangle. Marty needs her soulmate Patrick Thornhart to return. And I think he will in May Sweeps.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

Natalie's a classless bitch, so I fully expect her to break up Marty and John.

I don't want to see Marty heartbroken, but I do want her away from John. Ratalie breaking up her relationship with John could be the best thing for Marty, especially if my predictions are correct about Patrick. She needs to be single for his return.

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

FYI: I haven't liked Natalie since she replaced Jessica as Viki and Clint's true daughter (which goes way back before John and Marty).

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

I hope they bring TK to OLTL ...but I want him as Zach with Kendall and the boys.

Jared and Natalie did NOT kill Nash.  Nash was told time and again by Jessica, Jared and Sarah that he was spending too much money.  If Jared had never offered to try and get a loan by BE, Nash would have been in the same fix and would have still lost the company.  He had a right to be mad at Jared's lies, but he had ZERO right to try and hit him.  If he hadnt thrown the first punch he wouldnt have FALLEN .....ACCIDENTALLY through the glass.

Marty came between John and Natalie back in the day with her incessant whining and then she did the same when John was married to Blair.  In my book that makes her the classless bitch.

If you must know, my favorites are Natalie, the Kramer women, Cayla, Kish and John.

And I dont know what the Jolie explaining everything crack is about but....

AlistairCrane
AlistairCrane's picture

They are not going to bring Thorsten Kaye to OLTL as Zack when Marty and Cole and everyone else will recognize him as Patrick. OLTL would have to retcon it so Zack is Patrick and Ian's long-lost triplet brother, and I don't think they'd overcomplicate it. They'd bring him back as Patrick, a character with history and roots on OLTL, not an AMC reject.

If TK comes back to OLTL, he's being paired with Susan Haskell no matter what. And it would make most sense for him to return as Patrick.

If you're interested in my favourites, they're Marty, Viki, Nora, Bo, Dorian, Kelly, Roxy, and Schuyler. But this is one of the only shows where I love most of the cast, including Matthew/Destiny, Tea and Blair (when they're away from Todd), Starr/Cole, Markko/Langston, and pretty much everyone.

doctormo77

Natalie's character has always been consistent.  If she wants something she will go after it, damn the consequences.  I am fine with that and don't mind the Natalie-John-Whoever triangle, provided the third point is a good foil for Natalie.  That is what made the Evangeline-John-Natalie triangle work.  Marty is a doctor, a professional woman who is self aware.  Remember Marty was a liar and manipulator just like the rest of them.  When Marty puts Natalie in-check over John, she needs to reference her past and put power into her attacks (like Evangeline).  Professional women know how to take off the jewlery and put on the vascaline too!