AMC - Sonyab's recaps 2/4/10

5 replies [Last post]
sonyab1974

STAY AND FIGHT!

Jr and Marissa's home:

JR is at home sweating. Poor Jr and his cancer. :(  He is trying to get his meds.  Marissa comes in ranting about David being back in town, but stops when she sees him. He asks her to just hold him. She apologizes for being selfish, but JR tells her he's cheering her on - she needs to express her anger if that's how she feels! Marissa admits that after fighting with David, she feels like an orphan again. You are not an orphan Marissa! You have Krystal! Colby visits and walks in asking JR to help her find Damon a lawyer. She notices how awful he looks and he says he has the flu. She sees his drugs that he takes and is very worried.  He admits he doesn't have the flu, and says, I have cancer, Colby! JR explains why he kept it from everyone, and warns that Adam thinks he's in remission. Colby is very upset. :(  She tells him he can't be sick - she needs him! JR assures her that she won't lose him. Colby runs out!

Liza's home:

Colby is waiting for her mother when she gets home. She pleads Damon's case, asking her to keep him out of jail. Liza can't promise anything - they have a lot of circumstantial evidence against him! Liza questions Damon hanging out with Colby instead of spending time with Bailey and Stuart. Colby says she shouldn't have come here - she thinks the worst of Damon just like everyone else!

Police station:

Brot and Natalia are going over reports from break-ins around Fusion. Natalia tells Brot how upset she is that she's not out in the field with Jesse. Brot laughs and says her ego is something else - she thinks she should be leading every investigation! Damon is brought in, and the officer with him says Jesse wanted him there for questioning. Natalia decides to take over and catch Damon in a lie. Brot warns she's close to loose cannon territory. Bailey shows up and Brot urges her to call Damon's lawyer fast. Natalia asks Damon about the break-in at the Chandler Mansion. He says he was with his friend - Colby Chandler! Natalia tells him that she already asked Colby, and she said she was at a party. Liza walks in and stops the questioning. Damon says that he was with Colby - he spent the night in her room! Liza sends Natalia out of the room, and confronts Damon about using her daughter! Colby arrives and walks past Natalia, Brot, and Bailey to go in the room where Liza and Damon are. She backs Damon up, saying he spent the night with her in her room. Bailey is very upset and as she's leaving, tells Damon she never wants to see him again! He stops her and asks how they can have a relationship if she won't believe him. Bailey says it's the third time they've been in the police station - she's had it! Damon says he loves her, but she still goes. GEEZ BAILEY! If you don't trust him then you have no relationship!  Damon is innocent from the burglaries and he didn't have sex with Colby!!! Colby accuses Liza that she just wants Damon to go to jail so she can get Stuart back - and maybe Bailey too! Colby is crying and Liza asks what is wrong. Colby says JR. She then decides not to tell Liza about his illness, and tells her mother that she will sleep with anybody she wants to! DOH! But she didn't sleep with Damon! 

Fusion:

Erica has Madison, Randi and the staff working on things. Madison is full of ideas about how to get work done without the computer system. Randi feels that Madison made her look bad and is upset. Geez Randi what the heck is wrong with you? You wanted Madison to speak up!!! Get over it! Erica leaves a message for her honey poo Ryan asking where he has disappeared to. Madison gives Erica a message of support from the CEO of Macy's. Erica announces that they're going to survive and come out stronger. Randi looks upset.

Wildwind:

Ryan knocks on the door and hears the smoke alarm going off. Greenlee wakes up and begins to cough from the smoke. Ryan yells out David! I know you're in there! Open up the door!  Firemen arrive and Ryan tells them he heard someone coughing inside! The firemen burst inside and Ryan follows. He finds the IV pole and looks around. He is confused.

The hospital:

Jesse stops David in the hospital and asks how his finger prints got on a flash drive at Fusion. David claims to have an explanation - he says things were stolen from his briefcase when Wildwind was broken into - the thief could have taken his flash drives and used one to sabotage Fusion's computer system. Wow! David has still got it ROFL! David gets a call that his house is on fire, and leaves.

Wildwind:

David shows up and Ryan asks him who the IV was for. David says it's none of his business.  Yeah bully Ryan! None of your business! Jesse is there and says he'd like to know. David tells him the medical equipment was for a woman he had planned to fly down there. Ryan insists he heard someone in there and demands to know who it was - he adds that he saw a woman's sweater in there earlier! RYAN STOP BULLYING DAVID ARGH! David confronts Ryan about breaking into his house. Ryan says he calls it stopping by ROFL! Okay that was a good one. Line of the day! Cracked me up! Anyway David tells Jesse that Ryan just admitted to breaking into his home! That if anybody is going to be arrested it would be Ryan. Jesse says don't tell me how to do my job. SAY WHAT?! ARGH!!!! Jesse made me mad today along with Bully Ryan! Bully Ryan and Jesse leave. David rushes to find Greenlee. She's fine, and tells him that she has decided not to go anywhere - she needs to stay in Pine Valley and fight!!! Greenlee explains that Erica is going to use what happened to leave her mark on Fusion for good - she made a mistake. David assures her that Fusion is in a mess. Greenlee says it's not enough - Erica dared whoever is responsible to go one-on-one with her - so that's what she's going to do! David tries to clarify what Greenlee is feeling for Ryan. She says she doesn't care about him - she just wants Erica's claws out of her company. David says your feelings for him is gone? Greenlee says she feels betrayed. Greenlee wonders if she will be doing it alone - or if he's going to stay and fight with her? David agrees to help her, and asks what her plan is. She smiles, and says, You're going to marry me! OIH REVENGE MARRIAGE! LOVE IT! SOAPY! Smile

Casa D Lavery:

Ryan went home and Jesse shows up. . Jesse comes in and asks why he called him over there. Ryan tells him that David was at his house and was messing with the ornament on his wall. He shows him that something was taped behind it. Ryan also tells Jesse that a man matching David's description was seen driving away from Fusion. Jesse shares that David's prints were found on the flash drive, and says he didn't believe David's explanation.

Fusion:

Jesse and Ryan go to Fusion where they tell Erica what is going on.  Ryan thinks that Greenlee must have hid the flash drive in his apartment a long time ago and confided in David - he then stole it and used it to sabotage the company! Erica says she will talk to David.

Outspoken
Outspoken's picture

Moin Sonya! I am so sick and tired of Ryhole! Why didn't Jessie do his job? That is what irritates me the most about this show, they have ruined Jessie by making him the crooked cop. He is an appeaser and nothing more, which is why I would be happy if Angie leaves him.

As far as Liza, I think deep in her mind, she really does want Damon out of the picture. She and all the others in that town are always quite happy with any scapegoat they happen to find. So, now instead of investigating even further, they are stuck on stupid again. I kinda like Damon and even though I can't stand Colby, would rather see him and her together than Bailey who is highly critical and very dumb.

Go Greenlee! I never like this character but must say that I am truly enjoying her this bout around. I love it that she and David are working together and she is right. Erica was all too happy to take everything that was hers, even though she didn't intend to take that creep. I would see things the way that Greens does and would also go after them both!

The plot is so thin, I knew that it would come this way and now they have two dark villians to occupy their time. Glad that Annie is catching a break right now, however long that will be.

Thanks for the Recap!

FaisonFanInTexas
FaisonFanInTexas's picture

The highlight of the day for me was Tad messing with KWAK and her guy at the hospital!
Hilarious, I love Tad!

sonyab1974

Outspoken says Moin Sonya
==================
Moin? You mean morning? ROFL! Good moin. :) 

Thanks for the Recap!
=================
You're welcome. :) 

FaisonFanInTexas
FaisonFanInTexas's picture

sonya

Outspoken is from Germany, that's her "hello!"

sonyab1974

FaisonFanInTexas wrote:
sonya

Outspoken is from Germany, that's her "hello!"

OHHHHHHHHHHH! I did not know that!!! Awesome. :)