• Lucky continues to wallow in self-pity and despair
• Elizabeth continues to wallow in self-pity and despair
• Ethan bonds with one of his half-brothers
• Dante worries about his future, but Lulu is supportive
• Morgan & Molly drop some common sense on...Jason
• Sam rushes to the rescue

What did you think of today's show?

Analiza

Didn't you just love Jason's face when Molly asked, isn't it easier to just do things legally than it is to break the law?

FaisonFanInTexas
FaisonFanInTexas's picture

Molly is great.  I  her so much!

alstonboy4315
alstonboy4315's picture

Despite how VIOLENT the show can be at times, GH is still, HANDS DOWN, the most interesting and compelling soap on DAYTIME!!! With that being said, it's nowhere near perfect!!!

I love Michael's walk on the dark side, and him emulating Jason and Sonny. They made him a monster through their own hideous examples, so they can't be THAT shocked that they have---essentially---created a monster!!! Drew Garrett is the BEST actor on daytime under the age of 20 years old, and if he doesn't get nominated for an Emmy this May, I am going to raise hell!!!

Give Diane more to do than have casual sex with Max and/or get drunk with Alexis twice a month. Now that you have toyed with an Alexis, Mac romance, why have they both reverted back to being insufferable workhorses that never have time to date and/or do anything else but fight crime???? I knew there was a romance coming.....but you left me hanging!!! Or did you??? Pick this romance back up and RUN with it, writers!!!!

Love Carly, but give her a new love interest aside from Jax. They have lost whatever small bit of magic they had in the first place.

Give us more Monica, Tracy and Edward, and less Lulu, Elizabeth and Sam!!!

The Kristina/Keifer story is intriguing, but going WAY too slow!! I am starting to lose interest!! And please don't have Sonny shove this kid's feet into concrete boots and toss him into the lake!!! I know that GH loves to kill off characters, but just ease up on that for a while!!!

And, for the love of GOD, please stop talking about Brenda!!! The show already has at least SIX interesting, compelling and saucy female characters on the canvas that they REFUSE to use, so why not use what you already have instead of chasing an actress that has shown no considerable interest in returning to the show????

sassysdreams
sassysdreams's picture

alstonboy4315 -

"Despite how VIOLENT the show can be at times, GH is still, HANDS DOWN, the most interesting and compelling soap on DAYTIME!!!"

"I love Michael's walk on the dark side, and him emulating Jason and Sonny. They made him a monster through their own hideous examples, so they can't be THAT shocked that they have---essentially---created a monster!!! Drew Garrett is the BEST actor on daytime under the age of 20 years old, and if he doesn't get nominated for an Emmy this May, I am going to raise hell!!!"

"Give Diane more to do than have casual sex with Max and/or get drunk with Alexis twice a month. Now that you have toyed with an Alexis, Mac romance, why have they both reverted back to being insufferable workhorses that never have time to date and/or do anything else but fight crime???? I knew there was a romance coming.....but you left me hanging!!! Or did you??? Pick this romance back up and RUN with it, writers!!!!"

"Love Carly, but give her a new love interest aside from Jax. They have lost whatever small bit of magic they had in the first place."

"And, for the love of GOD, please stop talking about Brenda!!! The show already has at least SIX interesting, compelling and saucy female characters on the canvas that they REFUSE to use, so why not use what you already have instead of chasing an actress that has shown no considerable interest in returning to the show????"

I actually agree with these comments of yours.