I will give you 12:
1. Wilson Bethel - Ryder Callahan, Y&R (hate him; he slept with the casting director to get on the show.)
2. Yyvonne Zima - Daisy Sanders, Y&R (hate her)
3. Brianna Brown - Lisa Niles, GH (she is boring but she has a nice body )
4. Michael Muhney - Adam Wilson, Y&R (can't stand him)
5. Eric Steffer Stevens - Dr. Reid Oliver, ATWT (wish I could beat him to a pulp)
6. Ron Moss - Ridge Forrester, B&B (suckchest 60 year old viagra sucking pervert)
7. Haley Erin - ex-Abby Carlton, Y&R (snob)
8. Tyler Christopher - Nikolas Cassidine, GH (assh*le)
9. David Gregory - Robert Ford, OLTL (sickening)
10. Chad Duell - Michael Corinthos III, GH (can't act, seen him before. Bring Drew Garrett back fast!)
11. Darius McCray - Malcolm Winters, Y&R (turned the character Malcolm into a big soft studdering teddybear. DM: Dududududamean.)
12. Jacob Young - Rick Forrester (Trying to hard!)
I can't believe you put this in the TV forum and not the daytime one. It makes it sooooo much harder.
If I was just doing daytime, it would be:
5) Taylor, B&B
Just because it seems like the only way to stop the madness that is Brooke/Ridge/Taylor (oh, yeah, and because she killed Darla).
4) Greg, OLTL
Do I really have to tell anyone why?
3) Lisa, GH
NOONE wants to see Patrick cheat on Robin with this boring annoyance. Can she please be the victim in the murder mystery Robin & Patrick were rumored to be solving?
2) Daisy, Y&R
Did we really need "Sheila: The Next Generation?"
1) Steffy, B&B
I've said it before and I know it's mean but I really think the wrong sister died in that car accident.
I'll have to get back to you on a primetime list. Why, just think of all the awfulness there is to choose from in the reality TV arena alone. The mind boggles.
1. Elizabeth Webber
2. Brooke Logan
3. Elizabeth Webber
4. Allison Perkins
5. Elizabeth Webber
You sure are mellowing with regard to Liz. I would have thought she'd be all 5 on your list.
1. Elizabeth Webber
2. Robert Ford
3. Nikolas Cassadine
4. Jasper Jacks
5. Dannella Rayburn(YES!! I said it!)
Analiza LOL yep I am mellowing!! NOT!! The funny thing is I think the Brooke character and the Liz Webber character are very similar. I dont really care for women that do the whole breathy I am helpless thing to manipulate people.
1. Kelly Monaco
2. Kelly Monaco
3. Kelly Monaco
4. Brian Frons
5. Brain Frons
Since they both have proved just how worthless they are. A perv exec. and a no talent actress. Frons and Kelly Monaco have sucked (I'm sure she has sucked a few other things for Frons, since that's probably the only way she can keep her job.) the life out of General Hospital.
Wow yet another newbie that comes on only to make accusations about an actress. I really find you post offensive. You have absolutely no basis or proof that Frons and Kelly have anything but a professional relationship. And since KeMo's airtime is on par with many of the other actresses on the show including Rebecca, Laura, Kristen and Julie I guess you are suggesting that they all get it on with Frons too. PUH-LEASE.
1. Carly, GH. I don't care which version, they all make me want to hurl my TV out the window, but the worst by far is Laura Wright, with her incessant yelling, scenery-chewing, screeching, and never ending failure to understand that she should use her inside voice most of the time.
2. Sonny Corinthos, GH. He outlived his usefulness a long time ago, and like his once and probably future fellow airhog, Carly, sucks up way too much airtime with his alternating incomprensible mumbling and scenery-chewing screaming and overacting. Time for him to go and spend some time behind bars. A LOT of time.
3. Ryan Lavery, AMC. There is not enough time or space to go into why I despise this character. Aside from the fact that he sucks up way too much airtime, and I'm sick and tired of seeing the sanctimonious and judgmental hypocrit constantly putting on his cape and sweeping in to come to the rescue of other characters who don't need rescuing from anyone. Better someone should come and rescue me from this idiot.
4. Dusty Donovan, ATWT. See "Ryan Lavery."
5. Tie, Rex Balsom and Gigi Morasco. Aside from the fact that they're played by two weak actors who can't successfully pull off a heavy, dramatic scene without overacting, excessive mugging for the cameras, facial tics, and scenery-chewing, they've both become completely useless characters who outlived their useful lives a long time ago and are now sucking up way too much airtime.
Dishonorable mentions that would have made the cut had I not been limited to 5: AMC - Randi, Marissa, Damon, Liza (Jamie Luner version); OLTL - Greg, Ford, Natalie, John; ATWT - Katie, Luke, Alison, Faith; GH - Elizabeth, Lisa, Skye (who would be perfectly acceptable, and even welcome at AMC), Spinelli, Olivia, Michael, Sam.
Those to whom I say, good riddance and y'all don't come back: AMC - Zach, Bailey; OLTL - Stacy, Kim; ATWT - Brad; GH - Jerry
Wow, the fact that you would make such a statement is repulsive, Kelly Monaco is a great actress, and as stated previously gets the same amount of airtime as the majority of her female cast mates.
WTH?! That is seriously WRONG what you said about KeMo! It's very offensive!
KeMo is a good actress and seems like a very sweet person IRL, that is VERY uncool
to say such garbage about her. You don't like Sam, fine...leave KeMo out of it.
Alot of us LOVE HER!
Get over yourself!
I am really surprised by the Kelly Monaco negativity. As many know here, I am not a huge Sam fan, but I LOVE Kelly Monaco!
I'll start w/primetime TV 1st. It's funny that these shows are no longer on the air.
1. Tara - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Brenda - Six Feet Under **It's not the actress as I ADORE Rachel Griffiths as Sarah on Brother's and Sisters.
3. Lauren (Melissa George) - Alias **I would have taken a semi-automatic to her! LOL!
4. Alexsander Petrovsky - Sex and the City **He was SOOOOOOOO boring for Carrie!
5. Valerie - 90210
Daytime - I only watch GH right now, but have watched Days, OLTL, AMC, Santa Barbara and AW at some point in my life. The only character coming to mind, with the excpetion of John Black and his ridiculous stare, is Spinelli (GH). He just gets too over the top at times and I don't really like him w/Maxie. Well, there are times I guess that I would like to take a gun to Maxie too! LOL... She would be better off w/Johnny or Matt.
1, Brian Frons. He is driving the ABC Soaps into the ground.
2. Sonny Corinthos, GH
2. Ryan Lavery AMC
2. Todd Lavery OLTL
5. Victor Newman Y&R. Better actor that the 2s but like the 2s always wins. Hate that!.
darling nicki - considering your username comes from a prince song about masterbating and prostitution, i'm not sure i'd be calling other people names.
But notice the date joined and number of posts. I dont know whats going on but the last couple of months there have been a few people that join, post negative crap about Kelly and then they dont post again.
OMG! I shouldn't laugh, but that is hysterical!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Blackjack! Where have you been!?!?!
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. All of you have said very rude and offensive things about Rebecca Herbst and her character Elizabeth Webber. But, since it's someone you like you take offense. TO BAD!
Just so you know, I am a Liason fan. Most of the posters on here don't slam Becky Herbst. They slam Liz. You just said some pretty shocking comments about Kelly that were really un-called for.
oh darling nicki - it should be "too bad." secondly, what ahanshew said is correct. i have never read anyone personally call RH anything near as offensive as what you wrote. slam the character if you want, but neither of us know the actors, so leave them out of it.
ahanshew - had surgery and been laying low. glad to be missed thanks!
Ahanshew THANK YOU!!!
I am gonna cheat and make only four categories : the four soaps I watch
1) GH : Olivia and Dante Falconeri : eating my screen for the past 9 months, overused, would rather see more diversified storlylines and characters like the Q (Dante was a good character at the beginning but he really is too much on). Sonny ... I used to love Sonny but I can't recognize the guy on my screen right now. Liked him with Brenda and Kate. Now I am hoping he will go to jail ... So sad. I could also do without Lisa ...
2) OLTL : I can't stand Rex and Gigi. Hate them. Don't really know why. Don't like John and Marty either. John becomes acceptable with Natalie. Didn't like Stacy but I liked Kim. Hate Ford
3) AMC : I will also go for Ryan Lavery ... so patronizing ... can't stand him. And sorry but you can add Erica, such a caricature
4) Days ... Just started to watch since the end of last year because I was getting so bored at All Sonny's Children aka General Falconeri : Can't stand Stephanie and really not a fan of Carly and Hope. I love almost all the guys there (too bad Lucas left)
Here we are ... And if I have to pick 1) Olivia 2) Sonny 3) Gigi 4) Ryan 5) Dante/Rex
I get not liking the Jasam pairing or the Sam character, but to make accusations about Kelly Monaco's (or any other actors) personal/sex life is taking it a bit too far.
- Daisy / Yvonne Zima (Y&R)
- Ryan / Cameron Mathison (AMC)
- Melanie / Molly Burnett (DAYS)
- Lily / Christel Khalil (Y&R)
- Randi (AMC)
Ridge Forrester, Steffy Forrester, Ryan Lavery, SHEILA!!! AMBER!!!
Mostly Ridge & Steffy. I just don;t believe they can act!
To EET, Faisonfanintexas, blackjack21, U guys should just shrug the negative KeMo comments off, Don't do justice to the silly comments by replying.
Anyhoo, to answer the original question,
1. Elizabeth Webber
2. Nikolas Cassadine
3. Lisa (Niles?)
4. Olivia Falconeri
5. Elizabeth Webber (bcos I can't think of anyone else)
SB Fan - I know you are right, but the personal attacks just drive me crazy, esp. about things that have no proof to support them. This crap about Frons and Kelly is so far-fetched. She has been with the same guy forever and she certainly doesnt need abc at this point - if abc was stupid enough to let her go and she wanted to go to another show, there is ZERO doubt in my mind that she could find work.
I am still in amazement at the crap that gets said to Kelly and Steve on twitter. I think some people have lost their marbles.
Yes! She is just as bad on GH as she was on PC--sucked the air out of that one so badly that it finally died!
Brian Frons--should have bit the dust a long time ago!
Lisa--please, someone, anyone, escort this worthless character back to whatever hold-in-the-wall from which she emerged--on a broom stick no doubt!
Nikolas Cassidine--all the entire clan (except Alexis)
Carly Tenney (ATWT)--don't like her, never will--and you can't make me!
Agree sb_fan we should not let these jokers get to us...
That was just completely uncalled for! Idiot!
Totally right...we don't attack Becky.
I am NOOOOOT a Liz fan, but I think Becky is beautiful and I'm sure a great person IRL.
right now, i would choose the characters of :
1. Cane-Y&R (make him scheming and devious like he was in the beginning)
2. Lily-Y&R ( could be the actress that makes the character lifeless, boring)
3. Elizabeth-GH ( she's lifeless, make her scheming and bitchy like the way she first came on)
4. Hope-B&B ( Enough Said)
5. Daisy-Y&R ( Again, Enough Said)
1. Melanie (Days)
2. Daisy (Y&R)
3. Marissa (AMC)
4. Randi (AMC)
5. Madison (AMC)
If those 3 girls from AMC were gone, then it would be a lot easier to watch.
I agree with you about Daisy and Marissa.
The reason that Madison, Melanie, and Sexy Randi are still on their soaps is because they are good eyecandy for the guys.
AMC- Ryan Lavery and Annie chandler
OLTL- Marty Saybrook and Jessica Brennan
GH- Lulu Spencer and Clare Wlash and Wareen Bauer
Lizzard Webb and Boobs (GH). And that's because I dont watch any other soap but GH.
I only watch AMC so my list is limited to that...
Kendall.....Kendall isn't that bad of a character...but practically every day in practically every scene?! I was starting to believe that they were going to rename the show All About Kendall instead of All My Children. And AMC had the nerve to bring her back on the set while she was on vacation for her honeymoon. She even cut her honeymoon short so she could be back on the set. Even while she was on maternity leave, AMC brought her back on the set. Ok, I wouldn't get rid of Kendall permanently...just give her a really long deserved vacation without bringing her back periodically.
Brot...I know this guy's been through so much with his injuries while he was a soldier, but I think that his character has run its course. All they have him doing now is chasing after Natalia like a love sick puppy dog.
Natalia...tired of her acting like supercop, constantly announcing that she's the chief's daughter, now they've got her doing the model thing. Why?!
Brot and Natalia as a couple...constantly hearing Natalia telling Brot that she's better than him. Tired of Brot chasing Natalia around. They don't have any chemistry together.
Randi...she's starting to annoy me. She's almost as paranoid as Annie (but not quite) I'm tired of the Madison vs Randi deal at Fusion. Doesn't it seem like when Madison's working on something for Greenlee, Randi is practically stalking Madison and saying that Erica put her up to it. If I were Madison, I'd turn around and smack the $hit out of Randi.
Ryan...ok, how many times did Greenlee tell Ryan that she's over him?! He's another one that seems to be on every single day. I don't remember him being such a pompous a$$ in the beginning...especially when he was tricked into marying Gillian who was supposed to be the love of his life until Greenlee became the love of his life. And I'm still ICK-ing out over Ryan and Erica together. UGH!!!!! Yea, Ryan needs an extended vacation. He needs time to catch up on all the other shows he happens to be on.
Ok, so I don't have alot of the GH Hate that many others have. I really like Sonny, Carly, Liz, Olivia, and Sam. I also like Lisa Niles, just not as a spoiler for Scrubs. I would like to see her and Steve start a relationship. I grew up watching CBS and Days, but came over to ABC about 18 months ago after GL was cancelled, and people kept saying how good OLTL was. So it may just be the freshness of it all that I enjoy it more than people who have watched for 20 years.
Anyways here is my list.
5. Ryan Lavery - The character is sanctimonious, and the actor comes off to me like a male hair model 80% of the time. I would love to see him ride off into the sunset with Number 4.
4. Madison from AMC - I care so little about her, I don't even know her last name. I love stephanie gaschet, and I want to see her on my screen, just not as Madison.
3. Marty Saybrooke - Every so often she has a scene with Todd, and I remember why I like her, but those have to be so few and far between because he raped her twice, that she really bores me. Especially when she is whining about my Nattie.
2. Randi Hubard - I find her to be tedious, and annoying. I wouldn't mind her being a casualty to Janet from another planet, since she is working with amanda. It would also give the Hubbards some meat to play for a couple weeks at least.
1. THE BIGGEST DRIP IN DAYTIME - Marissa Chandler - I liked her in the beginning when she was sympathetic to David, but once she joined the rest of the town in hating him, she faded into the background. I hope that when Annie and JR finally get together for good, she will be so distraught and leave town. Maybe she can take her adopted son/nephew, and make JR freak out that she "abducted" his son, and chase a ghost for a few months.
Honorable mentions Scott Chandler and Robert Ford,
Love this topic
1. Melanie on Days of our Lives
2. Maxie/Spinelli on GH
3. Marty Saybrook on OLTL
4. Carly/Sonny on GH Love the actress that plays Carly, but she makes Carly a little too believable as a B****.
5. Sam McCall on GH
1.) Sarah Smythe, Y&R (TB is killing the role but the character doesn't do it for me)
2.) Sonny, GH (This mobster is eating up a classic daytime drama. Cut your losses ABC!)
3.) Nicole, DAYS (Just a glorified skank if you ask me)
4.) Daisy, Y&R (Enough said. She's awful!!!!!!!!!!!)
5.) Jason, GH (Would be tolerable if he wasn't so smug and self-rigteous.)
I never come to the forums, but this posting caught my eye.
and the 3 hair models on AMC, since collectively, they count as one character, personailty-wise Natalia/Marissa/Madison