AMC - Sonyab's recaps 7/14/11

No replies
sonyab1974

If they only knew what I've done.

The park:

Griffin and Kendall are still at the park! They are so boring! There are ducks in the pond!! SO REAL! Smile I rather watch ducks in a pond than watch Superhero McWonderful and Lois Lane at the park holding hands!!! But there they are holding hands!! Kendall wants to know EVERYTHING about him!!!! She questions his past, but isn't satisfied with his general answers. She wants to know what his deep dark secret is. He tells her there are no skeletons in his closet. She feels that he's not being honest with her and assures him he can tell her anything. He doesn't know what she wants him to say. She says he sounds like Zak. DOH! She apologizes and then says she should go.

Slater home:

Kendall again apologizes to Griffy for bringing up Zak. He asks her when did he die, and she tells him. He thinks it makes sense considering he died less than a year ago and she's trying to moving on. She thanks him for being so sweet and he kisses her. UGH! Griffin leaves and Kendall finds Zak's Red Wing hat on the couch. OH FORESHADOWING!!! Smile

Fusion:

Ryan shows Greenlee the symbol of Project Orpheus. She says she doesn’t specifically remember it, but she's still thrown by it. Ryan leaves to talk to Griffin, as Greenlee says she's going to check out what's going on with David and Erica. Hmmm did David save Greenlee with project Orpheus?

The hospital:

Superhero Ryan meets up with Superhero McWonderful. Ryan tells him about David's orphanage, but he doesn’t believe in it. He adds that Greenlee had a strong reaction to seeing the Project Orpheus symbol. He thinks David is involved in an illegal project and he needs Griffin's help. Superhero Ryan is so desperate to be the hero in this!!! Griffin agrees to look into it. Ryan then finds Frankie and gives him a signed consent letter to release any files David kept on Greenlee. Frankie can't help him because all of Greenlee's records are wiped clean from the hospital database!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To quote Joey Russo from Blossom, WOAH!

David's hotel room:

Dopplegranny shows up and wants David NOW!!!!!!! ROFL! No ifs ands or buts about it!!! She pushes him on the bed and tells him he created a monster. She unbuttons his shirt! David jumps up quickly and slaps her butt ROFL! He brings up her newly awakened libido! ROFL! He says he has an appointment with the hospital board, but she continues to come on to him. He says he appreciates her passion, which upsets her. She feels like he's treating her like a business acquaintance. She says she wants him and she will have him. Hahaha go Dopplegranny! I don't blame you at all! Smile She threatens to expose him, but he turns it on her reminding her she took over Erica's life and could go to prison. Dopplegranny says she doesn’t care about Erica's life, she just wants him. David says he loves her fire. He kisses her and carries her to the bed. Yeah David you better sleep with her! You want her on your side right? Smile After they have sex, Dopplegranny basks in the afterglow as David just calls it nice. ROFL! The fire alarm goes off so David and Dopplegranny get dressed and run out the door. They see Greenlee who pulled the fire alarm in the hallway. Greenlee says oops! ROFL ROFL! That was the scene of the day!!! That cracked me up! Greenlee lashes out at her for cheating on her father. Dopplegranny storms back into the room as David tells Greenlee it's just sex between him and Erica. ROFL! There's no romance. Greenlee slaps him and walks away!!! David just smiles. Smile

The hospital:

Griffin goes to David's office and tells him Greenlee is starting to remember Orpheus. David knows Greenlee and Ryan are getting too close, but he says he can't let them interfere. Not now. If they only knew what I've done. What HAVE you done David?!!? Oh this is so interesting!

Martin zoo:

Jack stops by to see Opal who has a lot of food and desserts. I thought at first this was for Erica and Jack. No it's for Opal and Jack. She starts to cry over missing Erica. Sad Jack agrees that Erica has been a lot different since the kidnapping. He gets a call from Greenlee and becomes upset.

Chandler Mansion:

JR thinks Marissa is just messing with his head regarding her feelings for Bianca. However, Marissa tells Bianca that she's falling in love with her. Oh my!!! When JR hears Bianca admitted her feelings to Marissa on their trip, he accuses Bianca of manipulating Marissa. Bianca tells him she never meant to hurt him, but JR says that if she were a man he'd break her. DOH! He means hit.. JR asks if Marissa's always been attracted to women. She tells him no. It's new to her, but it is happening. This is so strange. So is Marissa bi? Marissa turns to Bianca and says she's not falling in love with Bianca, she's already there. She can't promise she won't mess up, but she wants to see where it goes. Hopefully it won't be that long. They are cute together but I don't want them married. Cus then the kids will be step siblings! And AJ and Miranda can't get married when they get older! It will be just ewww! Bianca gets a call from Kendall and leaves for a family emergency. Marissa apologizes for hurting JR. She offers to tell AJ, but JR says he'll do it. Marissa apologizes again, but JR tells her to get the hell out. Once alone, JR takes a drink. Sad

David's hotel room:

David returns to Dopplegranny. David tells her if Greenlee outs them, Just explain that it was just an impulse and to blame it on the kidnapping. Dopplegranny gets a call from Kendall, who says there's an emergency and she needs to come over right away.

Slater home:

Dopplegranny shows up and finds Kendall, Bianca, Opal, Jack and Greenlee who tell her this is her intervention. Wow I'm glad Jack didn't leave this time!!! Dopplegranny is upset and insists she is clean and sober, but Kendall knows what they are dealing with is far more serious than drugs or alcohol: It's David Hayward!!! Hahaha!