Jasam - What does 'AA' mean?
How does Sonny still own Jason's ELQ shares of stock?
General Hospital Spoilers/Rumors/Casting Changes:
Hey all! How is everyone? Just bringing in some extra spoilers/rumors and hints your way!
- Mark your calendars for Monday, December 3rd and Tuesday, December 4th 2012 for the return of the legendary Nurses Ball, honoring 'World AIDS Day.'
- Before the return of the Nurses Ball, expect a very sad, yet heartfelt tribute to the beloved John Ingle AKA Edward Quartermaine. You can expect to see a lot of old faces returning. Those rumored to return include:
Lynn Herring (Lucy Coe)
Stuart Damon (Alan Quartermaine)
Wallace Kurth (Ned Ashton)
Rena Sofer (Lois Cerullo)
Adrianna Leon (Brooklyn Ashton)
Vanessa Marcil Giovanazzo (Brenda Barrett)
Robin Christopher (Skye Chandler- Quartermaine)
- Edward's will leads to a very shocking discovery.
-Most of you already know now that Richard Steinmetz is gone from GH as Joe Scully, Jr. His portrayer feels upset that more story couldn't have been produced--- but to me, it was a dud to begin with.
- When Sean Kanan returns to GENERAL HOSPITAL, he will be on contract with the sudser.
- It seems as if Leslie Charleson's Monica Quartermaine will be calling a certain someone to tell them that 'the coast is clear' setting off a big Quartermaine storyline.
- This current Duke Lavery storyline is just the beginning of something so much bigger. This, from what multiple sources say, continues all the way through GENERAL HOSPITAL's 50th Anniversary. Throughout the storyline, many vets will be coming back into the fold.
- Maxie tries to win Spinelli back.
- Kassie DePavia's Blair Cramer returns to GH, ready to attack Todd!
- Meredith Viera's cameo on GENERAL HOSPITAL will be sometime later this year for something very, very surprising.
- Look for Robin to make a call, and Emma to answer the phone.
- Hearing that Kimberly McCullough returns to GH in December and that JT (Patrick) will be riding off into the sunset with her character. Also hearing rumors she may have lost some memories of her life.
@Ahanshew-AA is an abbreviation for African American. And the casting call is actually for the ages of 20-25.
Did AJ and Keisha have a child together?
As far a Sonny owning Jason's ELQ stock, I really don't know. I was watching old clips of Sonny and Brenda, and there were scenes when Jason had just turned into Jason Morgan and was in Sonny's business. He did sell his shares of ELQ to Sonny, so Sonny could have a legitimate business outlet. I remember Edward and the Quartermain's were livid! I don't know what happened to those shares and if Jason got them back.
Jasam RE: AJ/Keesha
I have to admit, I am having fun reading these old bios! I remember Jason dating Keesha, but not AJ. My GH watching was spotty during that time because of school.
@ahanshew- Thanks for that link. So I guess Keesha was never pregnant. I was at one point thinking the casting call could be for a now adult child between AJ and Keesha, since AJ is coming back.
I am hearing that there may be an additional Jasam scene that we will see later on, or it may just be an additional Jason scene.
I hope so!!
The only person I really have been dying to see back on GH for years is Genie Francis. I hope now that she is available Frank and Ron don't screw this up. Genie is the heart and soul of GH. They should do whatever it takes to secure her.
Thanks for the Spoilers Jasam and Carson. If the upcoming Quartermain battle is everything I hope it will be, then I'm going to be one very happy camper. I've waited for years for this story to play out. The one character that I'll miss of course, is Jason, but better a battle over Edward's will without him, than no battle at all. I've always wanted AJ to come back, and he's always number one or number two on my "bring back from the dead list." Throwing Sam and Sonny into the mix makes it all the better.
I can't wait to see how the beats play out between AJ, Michael, and Sonny. That's gonna be some soapy goodness right there!
Wild guess here, and would love your guys' thoughts!
-I am wondering why Duke was getting his gun ready as Anna and Luke were reading the results of the fingerprint test as if he expected a different answer?
1) Do you think it is possible that Duke doesn't know he is really Duke? Could he be one of those characters who was led to believe he was someone else when he actually is Duke??
2)Or, could Anna have seen that the results show that 'Duke' is really someone esle (i.e Faison, Grant Putnam, etc..) but is playing along just to get closer to the truth?
side note...although it seemed a little forced, i think making 'Duke' jason's killer has a chance to expand the umbrella story arc. Could enable Dante/Lulu to get involved in the investigation of Duke,could wind up putting a 'dead' jason and robin together in a locked room somewhere, etc..
Oh, I totally agree that Anna could be faking her reaction and that she knows Duke is not really Duke. She's too smart to be roped in this sham completely.
The AA male could be Tom Hardy Jr.
Just mixing in a bit more spoilers. Credit goes to ABC Hotsheet, WUBS, TV Source Magazine, SoapZone, Soap Central and SID.
**This week on General Hospital, family secrets crawl back from the grave. On Friday, we found out the secret that Monica had been hiding: A.J. is alive! But how? And why is he back now? Can Monica keep him hidden from the rest of the family, particularly a snooping Tracy? Don't expect A.J. to want to stay hidden, either. In fact, a Halloween costume party might be the prime opportunity to re-acquaint himself with Port Charles.
*Michael has a strange run-in with a masked man.
*Starr and Michael prepare to have sex.
*Starr gets a visit from Blair.
*Johnny and Connie unexpectedly grow closer.
*With A.J. back in town, all eyes will naturally go to Michael, A.J.'s biological son. Will A.J. go right for Michael and try to start up a relationship again? It's not like Michael and A.J. had the closest relationship when A.J. "died," after all. Get ready for the father-son reunion!
*Patrick talks to Sabrina about the odd phone call.
*Dr. Obrecht implores Duke to fly to Switzerland immediately.
*Sam learns that Jerry Jacks helped Joe Scully get out of jail.
*As ever, Todd is tap-dancing as fast as he can, trying to deflect any and all connections to Heather Webber. It's not working so well, and this week, look for Luke to confront Todd. But it's not all bad news for Mr. Manning, as he spends a quiet Halloween evening at home with Carly ... and things get romantic.
*Sam refuses to stop looking for Jason.
*Starr accidentally says too much about a secret that she's been keeping.
*Someone is tied up in the boathouse.
*The Haunted Star Halloween Party promises to be a source of much drama this week, particularly when Luke accompanies Tracy, and Anna agrees to meet Duke there. Look for Luke and Tracy to continue to snoop into Duke's business, while Anna has no idea that the man she's investigating for Jason's shooting is the man she thinks she's in love with.
*Dante and Lulu's adoption plans hit a snag because of their family backgrounds.
*Sam turns John's help down because it would be a betrayal of Jason.
*Sam goes to Anna for answers.
*Liz figures out a way to get the Nurses' Ball off the ground.
*Monica doesn't hold back with Carly.
*Diane and Tracy ...why are they together?
*All this, plus Patrick gets some unexpected advice from his daughter about his dating prospects, and Maxie's moving out!
Jasam-Thank you for bringing all these "goodies" over!...
@Swan- No problem.
I can't wait for AJ and Carly to have their first run in! LW and SK will be very well matched!!!
This was posted to GHH this morning:
Rumorville: With Maurice Bernard's contract soon to expire, and no talk of him re-signing as of yet, some are beginning to wonder if Sonny will make an exit of his own early next year. Stay tuned...
What would be a more appropriate surprise at the Nurse's Ball than a return by Robin Scorpio? It is looking more and more likely that Kimberly McCullough will be showing up just in time for the occasion.
What do you all think of MB potentially leaving? Do you think he may be upset over his reduced screen time? I have to say I've enjoyed Sonny so much more when he's not knee deep in to the biz.
Maurice Bernard said he was happy with the direction of the show. I don't know if he would leave... I have to say I enjoy Sonny much more now than a year ago. His stories aren't always mob related and his screen time got reduced which IMO did wonders for the character. Would be odd to see him leave, now that Steve Burton already left.
I can't wait for the Carly/AJ reunion.
I hope this regime does AJ some justice unlike the ones in the 2000s. Michael forming some kind of a relationship with his father would be great.
While I have no problem with MB as an actor, and from a story viewpoint there is still material to be mined for his character, I think the mob influence has run it's course. There has been such an emphasis on the criminal element being put on a pedestal by the Guza/Frons/Phelps/Wolf regime. It's tentacles wrapped themselves around other characters and storylines to the point of strangling them or tying them up to where they had little room to move beyond that influence. Look at how many people were furious that the bully got away with shooting his own son and then D was written (for me, stupidly), to say his gun discharged accidentally. Combine that with the Brenda return debacle, and an overexposure theme and it's been a force feeding recipe that's turned people off. If I didn't love JMB and DZ, both individually and as a couple, as much as I do I wouldn't have dealt with the idiocy that I've had to look at with the mob engulfing so much of their story. Not to mention howthe mob also infiltrated much of Robin's "death"/farewell. Thank goodness with RC and FV, there is a much improved balance and not just L&D are stepping out with their own saga and supporting other storylines to boot, but MB's character is rotating other stuff thereby giving time to other characters on canvas. Would I miss him? Being honest, no. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see him on a recurring basis. There is still room for him. Just not in the sense that everything on canvas springs from his character...
RC tweeted this last night:
Just checked a certain message board to make sure they were all still bitter and angry and small-minded, and yep, they did not disappoint.
Which board is he referring to? It had to do with yesterday's episode, which BTW, I thought was awesome! What's SOC?
ahanshew-SOC is, I believe, Soap Opera Central. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, darlin'!...
He need only to go to Perkie's column to find those people. They're all there. I think some of them just live to moan & complain.
- In the upcoming weeks, it will be apparent that AJ is not afraid to do something kind of underhanded, and the Writing team will continue to play out the "how far is AJ willing to go to take Michael away from Sonny" storyline.
- Starr and Michael walk in just as Sonny's new sparring partner falls to the ground! Sonny swears to Michael that AJ provoked him, but Michael doesn't want to hear it!Instead, he realizes he's made a decision about AJ and ELQ.
- Sabrina wonders who else may be inquired to help the staff put on the Nurses Ball. After getting a history lesson from Elizabeth about Lucy Coe, she turns to her new friend Felix when he reveals a connection to Lucy.
- Meredith Viera joins the GH Cast in the cameo role of Bree, Senior Vice President of Lucy's company.
- Beginning the week of Monday, December 10th, things get heated and the Duke/Anna/Faison story takes a major turn. SPOILER ALERT! Anna catches Faison without his mask on and is floored that the dastardly villain is alive. However, she doesn't realize that he has been pretending to be Duke the whole time. Instead, Faison disproves Anna's theory when confronted with the accusation that he was masquerading as Duke the whole time. He brings REAL Duke into the room, and knocks Anna out when she see's him. While she's in a deep sleep, Faison slips the mask back on and takes the Real Duke away, so once again, Anna believes she is talking to the real Duke!
- Thinking he is in the clear after Anna apologizes to "Duke", Faison (Duke) tells Anna how glad he is to have her realize that she was wrong. However thanks to Robert and McBain, Faison is busted right before him (Duke) and Anna are about to consummate the relationship. Confused, Anna tells McBain and Robert that she knows Faison is alive, and she saw the two men in the room together, so Duke can't possibly be Faison.
- Anna unleashes on Faison, and he is finally captured. This week will also mark the end of Anders Hove for good, but Carlivati reassures us, "the larger story of Faison's mischief will continue after Faison is captured. It opens up a whole new chapter. The more things are revealed, the more things that are yet to be revealed."
- Both of Robin's parents are headed to the Swiss clinic, and are on a crash course with Dr. Obrecht, Robin, and the real Duke. Bursting through a door, Anna will make a shocking discovery.. but it's not who you think! The person on the other side of the door will have a major impact for weeks and months to come!
Meanwhile in Port Charles:
- Carly and Todd spending Christmas Eve together in bed?
- A Christmas Tree Surprise that might make Port Charles' residents aware that Jason might be alive.
- Maxie is rushed to the hospital, much to Felicia, Mac, Dante, and Lulu's surprise.
- Starr begins to see the confrontation between Todd and Johnny, leading her to confront Todd about what really is going on between them.
- Alexis cautions Connie about not publishing Molly's book.
- Ellie witnesses Maxie and Spinelli together.
And: Robin tries to communicate with Patrick, when they are interrupted by unexpected guests that could possibly shed some light on Robin's whereabouts.
The Nurses Ball will be pushed back to tie into General Hospital's 50th Anniversary Special. Some sources say March/April and others say as early as February.
The buildup to GENERAL HOSPITAL's 50th Anniversary Special brings home more surprising returns, and stories that many won't even anticipate!
So if Robin is not behind the door that Anna opens at the swiss clinic, who is it?
Here we go again with a mystery person behind the door. I don't know who it could be, but I'm sure intrigued to find out!
Wow! It's been so long since we've posted in here! Here are a few things I got from GHH.
Rumorville: Three sets of casting calls are said to have gone out for General Hospital:
An actor, 25 to 35 years old, of Greek and Russian descent. His family is dysfunctional, and violent. This contract role begins in May.
An actress, 15 years old, Caucasian (who could possibly be the lost Quartermaine heir.) This contract role begins in April.
Two actors who are 30-50 years old, Caucasian and brothers. They have bloodlines to a well known family from the past. These contracts roles begin in June.
Word is that Danny's inherited Cassadine family blood disorder, Beta-thalassemia, will be re-visited.
After all these years, the story of who fathered Sam with Alexis is expected to go forward.
Once Todd Manning leaves Port Charles (for OLTL) we may not see him again until May).