I Think Johnny Dies The Night of The Club Opening

57 replies [Last post]
thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:


Just a prediction thread, and I would love to hear everyone else's guesses for what happens that night, but this is how I see it how playing out. We all know about the rumors from months ago of Brandon Barash leaving and I think that he did agree to stay on long enough for them to write a proper exit.

- The night the Haunted Star reopens all of Johnny's secrets come out. Starr finds out he was behind the accident, Carly finds out about the accident and him killing Anthony and lying to her, and Johnny finds out who killed Delores sister, but refuses to tell her unless she protects him.

- Johnny's body winds up in the water, and ends up washing into the port. We then have a lengthy "whodunit" with Todd, Carly, Delores, Starr, Luke and LuLu as the key suspects.

- The returning Blair Cramer ends up being the shooter. She returns to Port Charles to see Starr perform at the opening and kills him when she overhears what he did to Cole and Hope.

--------

Have I just been watching too much TV? What do you think will happen?


FoxyMegan
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 40 min ago
Joined: Jun 16 2012
Posts:
thebookerman wrote: We all

thebookerman wrote:
We all know about the rumors from months ago of Brandon Barash leaving and I think that he did agree to stay on long enough for them to write a proper exit.

Your theory is excellent.

I can see all of it happening except for Blair being the shooter. I think it would probably be someone not so connected to other characters and more expendable, such as Dolores.

Nevertheless, I think it's a great idea. I hope CarTini are watching!

liason4real
liason4real's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 38 min ago
Joined: May 10 2008
Posts:
thebookerman,,Excellent

thebookerman,,Excellent theories!

Heather over hears Johnny confessing to Carly about killing Cole, Hope and AZ. She's still pissed that Johnny was messing with Steven and turns him in to Anna. Johnny goes on trial for all three murders, just as Starr receives a phone call from Marty that Patrick refused to believe their son and granddaughter were dead. Patrick searched the crash site area and found a delirious Cole and Hope living in a cabin and slipped them away from Port Charles. Starr is shocked that her boyfriend and daughter are still alive, but realizes that coming clean would mean Cole going back to prison in Llanview since he escaped during the prison blackout in November 2011. Starr is also falling for Michael and Trey. Is Starr going to do the right thing in order to let Johnny off the hook since Cole and Hope are alive? Or, will Starr keep her mouth shut since Johnny killed his own grandfather and she leaves Port Charles to go be with Cole, Hope, Patrick and Marty? By the way, Marty is on the run for killing her shrink back in Llanview last year!

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
Glad you both like the idea.

Glad you both like the idea. Even if it doesn't play out this way, I am sure GH has something big planned for that night.

SwanQueen59
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 16 min ago
Joined: Jun 14 2011
Posts:
The bookerman-If any part of

The bookerman-If any part of your theory/scenario plays out, I'd even add Kate/"Connie" into the mix of suspects as the writers have John Z framing "Connie" for shooting out Papa Z's tires. The alter may come out and spill the "deal" John made with "Connie" at the PCPD, with the stated goal in mind to have the bully turn his back on Kate. If John denies it, this could set up the alter to do the deed since Kate is known to hate guns. Just a thought. In any case, there will be a lot of unhappy fans should anything like this come to pass. BrBa is an excellent actor and his character still has much story to tell... Innocent

nickskelton
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: May 13 2010
Posts:
You are so right Swan about

You are so right Swan about MANY fans being angry if they kill off Johnny. CarTini already got a glimpse of how angry people would be, not sure they want to taste that again...

Anyway, if this stupid plot happens, I am for sure done with GH. Once BB is gone, bye-bye GH... I am already so mad at Cartini for throwing Johnny under the bus to pimp that disgusting Todd, if Carlivati lied on Twitter and Johnny is killed off, I will finally be done with GH after more than 20 years...

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
So, you'd stop watching

So, you'd stop watching because one supporting character left? After 20 years?

Supramom2000
Offline
Last seen: 30 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: May 2 2008
Posts:
We all have our limits on

We all have our limits on what we can stand. I left within a week of Sam being written to sleep with Ric and Alexis being a beyotch during her cancer. The way they portrayed Sam was so over the top that when they had Alexis push Jason away from Sam and lie to everyone about her cancer, I was done.

I didn't come back until I heard somewhere that Sam and Jason were back together.

I hate that we might lose viewers now over one character or one story, but I completely understand it.

edenpark
edenpark's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 weeks ago
Joined: May 4 2010
Posts:
the bookerman, like

the bookerman, like Nickskelton, I know I will stop watching if Johnny dies for sure also.

And I have been watching since 1979! But as Supermom so greatly said it, sometimes enough is enough... Johnny and Alexis are the last characters that I LOVE. I still like a lot Tracy and Patrick but I don't love them and I hate Sonny, Todd, Dante, Starr, Jason, Michael, Kristina, Shawn, Luke...

Why would I keep watching? I will have to stop soon anyway when they will cancel the show so why should I wait when Cartini is ruining Johnny for no other reason than pimping Todd who is a despicable character and pairing him with Carly. Throwing Johnny under the bus was really a stupid move as many fans love Johnny and I have read in many places about people saying they'll stop watching if Cartini will choose one of their stupid OLTL over a beloved GH one.

So my decision has been made for quite some time. They day BB is out, I will be done for good with GH. Enough of being pissed off after each show. It should remain a guilty pleasure and it just makes me angry most of the time, so time to give up if they get rid of one of my two last faves.

Madithusa
Madithusa's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 7 weeks ago
Joined: Aug 29 2009
Posts:
I am the same as Eden (even

I am the same as Eden (even if I started watching only 20 years ago). Enough is enough and I can't swallow the way they are destroying Johnny for their own OLTL agenda.

Guza had ruined Lulu by pairing her with Dante. Now Cartini is ruining my last favorite character Johnny (I don't care one bit about Jasam/Liason and FF them).

Emily is gone, Nik is gone, Lucky is gone, Alan is gone, Laura is gone, Ned and Dillon are gone... Robert was back 5 minutes and it was ridiculous. I love Anna but she is now sleeping with Luke which kills the character to me. Tracy is made a fool of. Alexis is always backburned. There is nothing left for me to watch and enjoy so the day my Johnny is killed off by those dummies, I am done and the huge reaction the week end in April people thought Brandon Barash was out of GH should give Cartini a clue! Because A LOT of people are VERY pissed off of what is being done to Johnny and I read that many will consider it the last drop out of the glass if they kill him off. And I may beat you to it Edenpark because I am not even sure that I can watch until they kill him.

GHLVR
GHLVR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 30 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 27 2012
Posts:
I can't believe how fickle

I can't believe how fickle some GH fans are!(not only here but other sites as well) It's amazing to me how quick some are to threaten to jump ship. Just because a story line is not going how you want or a couple has broken up(momentarily) or a character leaves. How I miss the days of no spoilers when everything was a surprise. Now people read spoilers and get all worked up about things that haven't happened yet and may not happen! Fickle, fickle fans...say what you will about OLTL ratings but they did have the most consistant, loyal fan base. Still miss that show but I am loving GH again after the dismal past few years.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: Jul 15 2008
Posts:
I have mixed feelings. I dont

I have mixed feelings. I dont think people should leave over one character BUT at the same time this one stings because like sam they seem to be doing this to reward one character (and to make matters worse this time a OLTL character) by writing the penalized character, one who like sam is beloved by many in the viewing audience, completely ooc. Its not just a matter of oh they are writing him out, they are killing him off after a total character assassination and its coming at a time when they have already decimated the qs, they have destroyed a lot of the female characters and there arent a lot of pairings to root for on the canvas.

I get that the cast is too big and i get that the oltlers bring over an audience and okay it makes sense to abandon characters like maggie and ewan and maybe even sean that havent been around all that long and yeah maybe even send steve and olivia away since they havent caught on compared to the popularity that say t and b had on oltl but when you start getting to a character like johnny - i would argue he is way more popular with the GENERAL HOSPITAL AUDIENCE than roho adds. Youve basically gone from trimming away the fat to cutting at the bone.

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
How judgemental some people

How judgemental some people can be... "fickle"...

What some people don't seem to get is that you don't stop watching suddenly because one character is leaving but because this character leaving is the last nail in the coffin. And I don't need spoilers to see how CarTini have ruined Johnny, thanks I have watched it with my own eyes for the past few months.

I fully agree with the posters who are saying everywhere that the treatment Johnny is getting is disgusting and the way Ron and Frank are throwing Johnny under the bus to pimp their beloved Todd instead is killing me.

I have already lost so many characters that I loved. SO this is it for me too, if Johnny is gone and Todd stays instead, I AM OVER with GH too. I guess I have to stop watching one day so let's the OLTL people enjoy GH instead of me who like so many have never stopped watching GH for more than 20 years now.

As EET said it perfectly

EricasEvilTwin wrote:
I get that the cast is too big and i get that the oltlers bring over an audience and okay it makes sense to abandon characters like maggie and ewan and maybe even sean that havent been around all that long and yeah maybe even send steve and olivia away since they havent caught on compared to the popularity that say t and b had on oltl but when you start getting to a character like johnny - i would argue he is way more popular with the GENERAL HOSPITAL AUDIENCE than roho adds. Youve basically gone from trimming away the fat to cutting at the bone.

By getting rid of Johnny, if CarTini are really stupid enough to do it, they are going to antagonize even more MANY viewers and I am convinced as EET that in the end this is faifhful GH viewers that they are going to lose for OLTL viewers. I just hope for the whole cast that those OLTL will keep watching because there is no way I will watch a disgusting character like Todd steal GH when Johnny is not here anymore...

Get rid of Steve and Olivia, of Maggie and Ewen, I don't fricking care but you touch Johnny ? This time it will be bye-bye GH...

GHLVR
GHLVR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 30 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 27 2012
Posts:
Sorry if my post upset

Sorry if my post upset anyone. Puzzled It was not meant to be judgmental. It was just a culmination of me being upset by reading on numerous sites comments of people threatening to stop watching 'until they fix Jasam' or 'the baby switch is over' or 'if Liason happens'. This comes at a time when GH is fighting for life on abc. I guess it's just my disappointment in some of the fans coming through. I have watched both GH & OLTL since the mid 70's and have already lost one show. Sad( I don't want to lose the other. BTW, I love all the characters of GH(well, most of them) and I don't want to see ANY of them go..esp. the popular core characters. Cartini has already felt the backlash when the BB rumor happened so it would be foolish for them to go there. And I also don't think we need any more OLTL peeps on contract..a visit maybe, but no more long term players.(and this is from a T&B fan) GH needs to remain GH!

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
No problem GHLVR And I hope

No problem GHLVR Smile
And I hope you are right regarding Johnny/BB... But Cartini are really writing him OOC and making it the Todd show so of course a lot of die hard GH fans are unhappy!

I used to love Todd and RH. But since he showed up at GH and has eaten alive the show and is trashing Johnny, I just hate that character and I regret he ever showed up in Port Charles. The only transplant I like is John Mc Bain (that I truly disliked on OLTL but who is great in PC... as long as he doesn't team up with SOnny!). I woudl love to see TSJ back as Trevor to reunite with Tea and then be gone. But my fave is Erika SLezak. She can show up whenever she wants as she truly is a classact.

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
@aragorn, Get rid of Olivia?

@aragorn, Get rid of Olivia? She's the second most entertaining female character on the show, after Carly.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: Jul 15 2008
Posts:
Bookerman I guess to each his

Bookerman I guess to each his own, but I dont think LLC has the same fan following that brandon has. I think she has a fan base but in the end you have to look at how many eyeballs each person brings to the table. I think brandon keeps more gh viewers. Todd brings more new eyeballs. I dont think olivia fans for the most part watch or wouldnt watch solely for her character. i could be wrong but thats my sense.

GHL for me there is a big difference between killing off a character, writing a character out and refiguring pairings. I dont think true fans leave because they lose their favorite pairing because their faves are STILL on the show. I think writing out a character is a lot easier to swallow because they can come back. What they are doing to johnny feels like a set up for a who killed johnny story and theres not usually a come back point from that unless they have johnny staging his own death.

jezza
jezza's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 2 sec ago
Joined: Sep 24 2011
Posts:
I understand that people

I understand that people don't want Johnny gone, but it's beyond ridiculous that people are tagging his possible exit as pursuing a OLTL agenda. Come on! Enough with the OLTL bashing! There are two OLTL characters on contract. It's not as if the entire cast has been replaced. Let. It. Go.

As for the supposed Todd propping, he has only been back in town a few short weeks, and already he's responsible for Sam thinking her baby is dead. (Go ahead and blame Heather, if you want to, but Todd allowed it to happen and to go on happening, so he's just as much to blame.) How do you think the town is going to feel when they find out what he did? Do you think Carly is going to be thrilled by what he did to her best friend? Yeah, the character of Johnny has been ruined, but it's kind of silly to say it has been to whitewash the character of Todd when GH has been doing that with Johnny and Sonny for years now.

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
Interesting how the GH fans

Interesting how the GH fans only bash Cartini and the OLTL characters and not the opinion of people liking the show but if you dare say that you don't like what Cartini are doing (and YES they are propping Todd every way they can and of course they ruined Johnny and intended to kill him to pimp a Carly/Todd pairing!), we die hard GH fans are being called names such as "ridiculous", "silly"... How nice and judgmental again...

I have watched every episode of GH since 1990. Not missed one. And I will stopped watching when the show will be unbearable to me. I have been on the edge for months but the disrespectful way cartini is destroying my last favorite GH character is "the last nail in the coffin". The day Johnny is gone, I am gone because I couldn't care less for the Todd show. Or the Sonny show as those two are obviously Cartini's pets.

And the Bookerman, Olivia is IMHO an atrocious character. She always patronizes people, she thinks she is better than anyone else and she never minds her own business. The way she pimps Sonny whenever she can is disgusting. Sonny almost killed her son and she is still giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like so many on the net, I don't care one bit about her and I would be pretty happy if Heather cleans the floor with her and sends Olivia back to Bensonhurst for good!

loungta
loungta's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 24 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Aragorn, happy that you

Aragorn, happy that you stopped lurking thanks to Ravennite because I love your posts girl Smile

And like for many, Johnny has become a casus belli for me. Count me in within the die hard GH fans who will stop watching if they kill off our Johnny because sometimes enough is truly enough and I won't watch this garbage where my faves are consistently written OOC and/or thrown under the bus.

Jezza, what a nice little post. I particularly enjoyed the condescending tone and the "Let.It.Go". Angry
I will voice my opinion as I have been doing it consistently on Perkie's Obs for the past two years if I want and won't "let it go" if I want and if I am unhappy and is cornered to no other solution than stop watching rather than making myself angrier by the minute while watching GH, so be it!
Who do you think you are to tell me that I am "beyond ridiculous" if I am part of the numerous fans who will say "The End" if Cartini sacrifices Johnny to pimp Todd?

Because OF COURSE Johnny has been ruined to prop Todd! Of course the final agenda is a Todd/Carly pairing! Carly will be angry 5 minutes at Todd but as Johnny is going to be revealed as being a much "bigger villain" I am really to bet whatever you want that she will run to Todd! Do you really not see it? KDP is not moving to GH and Todd won't stay single and they won't pair him with Alice! Do the maths! But Carly/Johnny was and is still more popular than Todd/Carly so they have to distroy that first.

Did you really not see how Johnny was suddenly written so OOC just a few weeks after Todd showed up? And that it clearly was a rewrite as so many things don't match with making Johnny the killer (he was drunk, he was at home with Carly, he had no idea at the time where Anthony was). Please... Instead of patronizing us about how Todd coming to PC has nothing to do with Johnny's destruction, take a step back and think about the whole thing again... the fact that Johnny was clearly supposed to die (because of Starr stealing his gun and hearing Johnny say that he had framed Sonny, except it wasn't for Cole and Hope but regarding Kate/Connie). Then came the huge backlash about the rumor of BB leaving (confirmed twice by Ravenbeauty who is usually very well informed) then started the rewrites...

Johnny couldn't die anymore because of fans being furious. But Cartini could still ruin him and it is exactly what they did. The plan is still to pair Todd and Carly and I am clearly not alone to think that. Many do.

Finally regarding the "only two OLTL contracts"... Let me laugh a little. Have you checked the Episode Counts for the past months since the OLTL transplants started? Out of the Top 5 for GH, you SYSTEMATICALLY have 2 out of five being OLTL actors. It was either KA and MA or KA and RH or MA and RH. Almost half of the Top 5 is made by the OLTL actors... That says a lot. But yeah, we are "beyond ridiculous"... But we are perhaps not delusional.

Verdilover
Verdilover's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: Aug 18 2011
Posts:
Nick, Eden, Madithusa, EET,

Nick, Eden, Madithusa, EET, Aragorn and Loungta WELL SAID!!!! Love

I love Johnny. And this is kind of a symbol for me. If Cartini choses to pimp his pet Todd to the detriment of Johnny Z, the message will be very clear to me "I don't care about what GH fans think as long as I can promote my OLTL favorites".
In which case, what will be the point of watching GH anymore? I adore Lulu but they keep her in that atrocious pairing and I don't recognize her (except in the recent scenes at the HS with Johnny but that was short and she is still stuck with Dumbte).

I hate Sonny. I hate Todd, gang rapist daring to warn Carly about Johnny Angry I hate Jason. I don't care one bit about Jasam and Liaison. I don't care about Ewen. I hate Luke now and this is ruining my Anna love to see her with that pig. I love Tracy but seeing her making a fool of herself is painful. I don't care one bit about Michael or Kristina or any Corinthos spawn (I vomit Dante by the way). I love Alexis but we barely see her and she cannot get a decent storyline where she would be front and center. Mac is barely on. Patrick is turning drug addict. So what do I have left? Johnny that I started hating when he showed up as I was a Logan fan and who has slowly but surely become my favorite character of GH. I love him with Carly, I love him with my Lulu too. Just love the guy.

So I am sick of Cartini and their obvious agenda. Bceause newsflash Jezza, of course there is one! Who do you think Todd is going to be paired with in the next future??? Monica Q? Don't think so. So think about it one second and think about what pairing had to be destroyed to make place to Todd/Carly... But no of course Todd has NOTHING to do with Johnny's evil twin suddenly showing up and we are "beyond ridiculous" to be mad and ready to stop watching if Cartini sacrifice Johnny to the Todd's altar...

Some people here seem not to get that two things are now infuriating the GH Fans, the Johnny debacle and the baby switch debacle. And what character is part of both? Oops, it would be Todd. It is unacceptable that 2 OLTL actors are trusting 2 out of the 5 top Episodes Count. WOnder what the patronizing OLTL would have said if suddenly Sonny and Jason have become front and center of OLTL and were occupying 2 spots of the Top 5? My guess is that they would be pretty furious. But we have to "let go". Of course... The more I read posts like that the more mad I get.

Bookerman. I also hate Olivia Falconeri. Useless and absolutely horrible character. You can bring any OLTL female character except Farrah Fayth to replace LLC's Olivia, I will clap. But don't touch Johnny!

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: Jul 15 2008
Posts:
For me its not oltl vs. gh

For me its not oltl vs. gh its keeping gh on the air. I love the oltl transplants and Im happy to lose people to make room for them but we should lose characters that arent truly part of the gh landscape first. I see people passionately advocating for johnny, fans that love him and watch solely for him. that cant be said for ewan or olivia or steve. Even matt - though I loved JC - if JT is leaving then matt really served ZERO purpose at that point and if thats salary that frees up space to bring on someone popular like roho or me then so be it. but when we still have dead weight lets trim that first.

I also wholly believe that RCs problem with johnny is that hes now essentially an outlier - no family, no connection to the canvas. As Im put out there a few times now, I think its easy to play with his paternity and make him a cassadine or a Q and that would solve that problem entirely. Plus I think they could find a way to make cole and hope alive since no body was found and cole IS a fugitive. Hell if they want a michael story, maybe cole saw his chance to have his parents and his child and took off. making cole the villain in this piece wouldnt bother me one bit if it saves johnny. then the only person Johnny really hurt is anthony z (since kate i think is the alter and connie is the real person) and we are use to loving mobsters who kill other mobsters on this show.

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
@aragorn I think we have to

@aragorn

I think we have to distinguish two things: the character AND the actor. They are not interchangeable.

If you don't like Olivia that's fine, but it's not Lisa LoCicero's fault she is written that way. I do love Olivia though. She speaks her mind, she doesn't back down, and she is that loyal friend you want and the woman you don't want to mess with. So refreshing in Port Charles.

And if you purely justify who you like and dislike by what their characters have done Olivia should be near the top of the like list. EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN SOAP HISTORY HAS DONE THINGS THAT ARE EVIL, IRREDEEMABLE AND UNFORGIVABLE. That's what is great about this genre: people choose to spin events in the way they want to to support their favorite characters.

Elizabeth: Cheater, Meddler, Accessory in her son's murder, Keeps reinforcing Jason's criminal activity.......

Johnny: Liar, cheater, murderer, blackmails....

I mean, you could make this list for everyone.

jezza
jezza's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 2 sec ago
Joined: Sep 24 2011
Posts:
Just to clarify, I never

Just to clarify, I never called anyone "ridiculous" or "silly." I don't personally know anyone who posts on the DC boards (at least I don't think I do!), so I wouldn't dream of making such a personal observation about any of them publicly -- or privately. I actually think the people who post here are quite intelligent, and I often enjoy reading the comments here more than I do watching the shows. What I did say is that the simplification of what is happening to Johnny's character to being all about propping Todd is "ridiculous" and "silly." And I stand by that assertion. Perhaps if Todd were being presented as a romantic hero, I would understand, but he's being presented/portrayed as the same type of guy he was during his final stint on OLTL -- a baby swapper who shows no remorse for "killing" his twin brother.

I share everyone's concern for the character of Johnny, being both a huge fan of the character and the actor, but I just don't see how it all comes down to ruining Johnny for the sake of making Todd the hero when Todd is anything but. (If anyone's been whitewashed by Cartini, it's Carly, making her one of the dullest characters on the show at the moment.) And especially since there has been flagrant favoritism shown to Sonny's character over Johnny's since Johnny came on the show.

As for the Carly and Johnny vs. Carly and Todd romantic endgame, I am not convinced that it is Carly and Todd. Not that Carly is much of a prize anyway, so I'm not really sure why anyone cares who ends up with her. But as I said, I doubt very seriously that she will take kindly to Todd's baby-switch antics.

If you don't like the OLTL characters, fine, a lot of people don't. But I refuse to buy that they are the No. 1 reason for the systematic decline of a show that was shaky for years before they arrived.

Finally, as a GH watcher since the late '70s when the Webbers were the core family, I can say this: Even if Todd and Carly ARE endgame, they won't be for long. Few couples ever stay together for long in the wonderful world of soaps!

jezza
jezza's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 2 sec ago
Joined: Sep 24 2011
Posts:
Sorry for the second post,

Sorry for the second post, but I just wanted to add that if Cartini wanted to push Johnny's character aside to make way for Todd, they easily could have shoved him to the backburner or quickly killed him off, the way they did to so many other expendables. Instead, he's driving story on the frontburner for the first time in years. It might not be the story that we'd all love to see him in, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are unexpected twists coming up. As long as they don't do to him what they did to Marty Saybrooke on OLTL, and make him a crazy, remorseless killer, there is hope that he can be somehow redeemed.

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
thebookerman wrote:@aragorn I

thebookerman wrote:
@aragorn
I think we have to distinguish two things: the character AND the actor. They are not interchangeable.
If you don't like Olivia that's fine, but it's not Lisa LoCicero's fault she is written that way. I do love Olivia though. She speaks her mind, she doesn't back down, and she is that loyal friend you want and the woman you don't want to mess with. So refreshing in Port Charles.

????? Where did I speak of LLC???
I love when people twist what you say...

And I will always prefer someone who is flawed but knows about it and doesn't see himself/herself better than he/she is rather than seeing himself/herself better as she/he really is. Olivia keeps patronizing people. She is the opposite of loyal! When she knew that Jax was being framed, the same Jax that gave her a job and that protected her son's secret, what did she do? She was having shots with Steve? She finds Kate in her bloody wedding dress but she couldn't care less and it took huge time for her to even realize that there was a problem! She is Kat's family but couldn't see it because she is so self absorbed! She keeps meddling with Heather when it is not her place. But worse of all, she keeps protecting Sonny, a man who shot her son point blank in the chest, even begging Dante to lie for him on his hospital bed. NO MOTHER IN HER RIGHT MIND WOULD REACT THIS WAY. If you are a mom, you cannot ignore it, that's not possible...

EET is right as far as Olivia popularity. When DC did its poll a few weeks ago about what GH character was expendable, Olivia was Number one of the female characters because she is just a horrible character to watch in my humble opinion. I love Tracy, Alexis, Robin, Liz and can take Carly or Sam from time to time. But Olivia? Just hate that obnoxious woman. Sorry. This is one I certainly would not cry about if Heather was bright enough to get rid of that noisy woman...

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
But again, you're not

But again, you're not distinguishing between the actress and the character. You don't like the writing for LLC, so you think LLC should go.

And she is loyal to her son Dante, to Lulu, even to Carly when Carly constantly belittled her, took her ex-boyfriend etc.

I also have to question how long you've been watching GH. Kate constantly started things with Olivia, not the other way around. Olivia was always trying to make peace. Remember the scene where Connie was trying to take the money from the safe and run and Olivia tried to help her by getting her to open up? Or how she kept visiting Kate in Shady Brook.

She has not been written well, but LLC consistently steals the scene she is in despite that. I don't want either to leave, but if it came down to Olivia or Johnny, it's Olivia for me. Johnny's character has been destroyed beyond repair. At least let him go out on a high note.

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
What are you talking about???

What are you talking about??? Once again where did I speak of LLC? I don't like Olivia as a CHARACTER. I loathe her to be honest. What has the writing for LLC to do with that? The writing for LLC is totally convenient to me! I have never been impressed by that actress and I am kind of happy that the writing is what it is for her. No problem with that and I have not ONCE mentioned the actress except to ask you why you were telling me not to mix the actress and the character when it is EET who talked about LLc not me! I talked about Olivia's popularity not LLC. You seem to be the one mixing things.

And Olivia has certainly not been loyal to Carly when she lied to her many times about Jax and Sonny, when she didn't help her to find Michael who was hidden (then lost) by Dante. You are wondering for how long I have been watching this show? 21 years to be exact and I have never missed one episode.

Speaking of Kate and Olivia, you must not remember that Olivia tried everything she could to stop Kate and Sonny's wedding only to be the one to put her tongue in Sonny's mouth instead. She even caused a disgusting and classless scene on their wedding day, she couldn't keep her mouth shut and expect Kate's will to be Kate and not Connie anymore. She was a petty jealous beyotch with Kate from the moment she showed up in Port Charles. Kate kept her secret about Dante forever, to the point that Sonny reproached it to her in the last Megan Ward's scene, but it is Kate who started things??? I won't doubt that you watch the show and won't disrespect you as you disrespect me, doubting me without knowing me, but we are clearly not watching the same GH!

Team Johnny over Team Olivia all the way! And I am leaving a chance to CarTini who in a few weeks "destroyed Johnny beyond repairs" to show that they can be creative enough to redeem him. If Brandon Barash leaves the show, I will end up my addiction to GH with him going.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: Jul 15 2008
Posts:
Im not sure when it comes to

Im not sure when it comes to popularity AT THIS TIME it matters whether im talking about llc or olivia. Could llc/olivia become more popular with viewers if she were written differently - maybe - but if the issue is how to get the most people to tune in to GH within the given budget constraints/reasonable cast size I dont think the present popularity of this actress/character rivals bba/johnny or RoHos todd so if I have to trim TODAY thats where I would cut - I wouldnt cut the more popular person and HOPE that a change in writing with the less popular character would result in a greater audience response. Thats nothing to do with how I feel about llc or about the character - Ive never said anything disparaging about either - all Im saying is that I do not believe based on reading facebook and boards that the actress/character has really caught on up to now with the viewing audience. I feel the same way about steve/scott reeves. Could they write steve differently? maybe but right now the fans just dont respond to him the way they do brandon/johnny.

liason4real
liason4real's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 38 min ago
Joined: May 10 2008
Posts:
At one time, I thought Trevor

At one time, I thought Trevor and Maria were really Johnny's biological parents which meant Ric was tied to Sonny and Johnny. Three brothers with three different set of parents. I miss Ric!

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
aragorn wrote:What are you

aragorn wrote:
What are you talking about??? Once again where did I speak of LLC? I don't like Olivia as a CHARACTER. I loathe her to be honest. What has the writing for LLC to do with that? The writing for LLC is totally convenient to me! I have never been impressed by that actress and I am kind of happy that the writing is what it is for her. No problem with that and I have not ONCE mentioned the actress except to ask you why you were telling me not to mix the actress and the character when it is EET who talked about LLc not me! I talked about Olivia's popularity not LLC. You seem to be the one mixing things.

Okay, so the writing is "convenient" and you like the actress, but you complain about the characteristics of Olivia? What.....? There's either the actress, or the material she is given to read, those are the only two things and if you are saying Olivia is expendable then you must not like one of them.

aragorn
aragorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 41 weeks ago
Joined: Jun 26 2012
Posts:
Once again you don't read as

Once again you don't read as i never said that i liked LLC. And you don't answer my questions asking why you keep bringing LLC to me when it was EET who talked about her and I was only speaking about Olivia as a character. But if you need to know. I don't like LLC. I don't dislike her too. I just don't care one bit about her and FF most of her scenes and I don't think that she is that great of an actress (I hate when she always put her hand in front of her mouth when she is supposed to convey that she is hurting or shocked). So I couldn't care less as I said already about the writing for LLC. I just watch her character. And I can't stand the said character

I will have to scream I guess to be understood. ALL MY COMMENTS ABOVE WERE ABOUT OLIVIA NOT LLC. Got it now? I don't "complain" at all about Olivia. I just can't stand her. I don't want her to be improved or changed. I am just not interested in that woman. To complain about the writing for a character it means that you care for that character. That is certainly not the case with Olivia Falconeri.

FYI, you were the one who asked me about why would I want to get rid of Olivia. I just tried to answer and give my opinion. Again, re-read my post and you will see nothing about LLC.

strato
strato's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Aragorn, I think Bookerman is

Aragorn, I think Bookerman is playing with you because there is no way he/she is not understanding what you are saying which is very clear Smile don't worry, you express yourself loud and clear Smile

By the way, I fully agree with all the posters here who are saying that Olivia is a useless and painful character and not interesting. I think there is a reason why Olivia always comes first when there is a poll anywhere about who should go first of GH in terms of female character. Half would say Sam and half would say Liz but at least 80% say Booblivia. There is also a reason why she never gets ONE vote at SID. NOT ONE. When Megan Ward ended in the Top 5 of best actresses and Kelly Sullivan too. Even Lisa Niles got some!

Olivia for most women is not likable. Because she puts the mobster who almost killed her son first. She is certainly NOT loyal except to Sonny and Dante. She betrayed Kate and did everything to ruin her engagement to Sonny. She was just pathetic. She got pregnant at 15th by the mobster-of-the-block, got dumped, sees the mobster shoot point blank in the chest her son but she is still obsessed with getting him and protecting him. After Kate and Sonny's marriage is over, she becomes upset with Claudia just because Sonny is not picking her once again but has chosen to marry Claudia. Too bad after all the efforts she put to break up Sonny and Kate! And while she is dating Johnny, she stills kisses Sonny every occasion she had. She betrays Jax, she betrays Carly, she bullies Lulu into marrying Dante even if Lulu is not ready....

So yes, Olivia is such a great woman and it is no wonder that except for Lisa Niles, she is one of the only character everybody agrees about as useless (go read the past three years of Perkie's). Difficult to get everyone to agree on something on Perkie's Obs. But Olivia does it Wink

To Jezza. Johnny's destruction started the day Todd showed up. There was a rivalry with Sonny for years but Johnny had never been written OOC. CarTini and their pet Todd show up and boom, Johnny is crucified. Sorry but I am certainly not drinking the Kool Aid and so far I am still furious at Ron and Frank for what they are doing to one of the most enjoyable male characters of the show. Between Team Johnny and Team Todd, as I am watching GH, I will ALWAYS be Team Johnny. And I didn't even know that there could be a "Team Olivia" LOL

CarTini better find a way to redeem Johnny because they have created A LOT of angst and fury by ruining a very popular character. They backed up from killing him due to the huge backlash following the rumors that BB was leaving but this is not enough. This is GH not OLTL. I grieved OLTL but I am done and I don't want Johnny to become suddenly such a bad guy that Carly will fund that Todd's crimes are "nothing" compared with Johnny's... A little too obvious to me too...

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
No, what aragon is saying

No, what aragon is saying makes absolutely zero sense.

I like Carly. I like Laura Wright. If Laura Wright started phoning it in every day during filming, and if Carly became a stripper who went around mugging convenience stores I would no longer like Laura Wright or Carly.

Aragon is saying that he does not care about Olivia, but refuses to blame the writing for it, or the actress. If you don't like the character it means the writing is not good enough to make you care about the character. If you don't have a problem with how the character is written then you must have a problem with the actress. THOSE are the only two possibilities.

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
And to be honest we don't

And to be honest we don't need fans like you if you only care about select characters and select storylines and don't give others at least a chance.

People's jobs are on the line. It is completely rude and disrespectful to ask for an actor to be fired rather than for his/her storyline to improve.

I love how fans complain about soaps being "rushed" today as opposed to yesteryear, and then display such little patience with new characters, or characters currently in a dry spell. You can't have it both ways.

strato
strato's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
"we don't need fans like you"

"we don't need fans like you" WOW. Pretty judgmental. I certainly don't belong in that "we" Aragorn. And once gain Aragorn you make total sense to me.

Bookerman, if we think like you then no writing of any soap will ever be even close to good as almost all fans dislike some characters LOL I can understand trying to score because Aragorn has good points regarding how disloyal Olivia always is but you started this post by saying that you feel that Johnny will be killed off and that it could be good stories and asking us what we think about it.... Killing Johnny means Brandon Barash OUT. And you were not crying about it. And now you play outraged and saying this is "rude to ask for an actor to be fired". I will let Aragorn answer but you must really have a problem reading his/her post because nowhere is she asking for LLC to be fired! You talked casually about Johnny being killed off and so BB being fired asking people their opinion. Aragorn answers that he/she'd rather see Olivia out (as EET said it also and many others!) and you call her names (because she way she speaks about mothers tells me she is a woman AND a mom). Double standard much?

As a regular of Perkie's for quite some time and used to talk and chat with many of the girls who answered you, I will say that every fan is important and welcome and I cannot stand patronizing people who can tell some fans that they are needed or not or that they are good fans or bad fans.

alexrochet
alexrochet's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 7 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Hey Aragorn, "we" certainly

Hey Aragorn, "we" certainly need fans like you honey! Smile don't let some people talk to you like this just because you dare disagreeing with them Wink

Newsflash: Olivia is really disliked on every board. She is even ripped apart on most like Soapzone or SoapCentral. Let's face it, LLC is an average actress to me and I loathe Olivia and her spawn. But baaaaaad me, because it will be understood that I want poor LLC to be fired while last time I checked, this thread opened with the delightful story of how Johnny will die supposedly on the reopening of the HS and how we should be excited enough to comment about it. But oops no Johnny means no BB anymore... You also said that you'd rather keep Olivia and lose Johnny. How is asking for BB to lose his job less rude and disrespectful than LLC? What an hypocrisy...

Olivia is the one who was atrocious with Kate. Not the opposite. Check back the episodes. She keeps betraying everyone except her beloved Sonny. She is certainly no role model and if I am a die hard fan of JMB, I cannot stand watching scenes between Lulu and that horrible woman Olivia who didn't care one minute about what Lulu wanted (which was not getting married) as long as she could get what SHE wanted. there is no way I will ever like that witch. And I'd rather see CarTini work on improving the story lines of characters that I love like My Lulu, Alexis or Tracy or Liz or Johnny than losing their time on a lost cause like Olivia Falconeri. JMHO of course Wink

We can all love who we want. Hate who we want. And stop watching when we are so fed up that we can stand it anymore. We need fans who have not missed one episode in 21 years like Aragorn or Loungta or Eden. And anyone saying the contrary is the one disrespectful.

Read all the posts again Bookerman. Aragorn was just talking about Olivia and you are the one who started picking on him/her for no reason except that she committed the crime to say that she'd rather see Olivia gone than Johnny.

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
I'm so lost by all of this. I

I'm so lost by all of this. I simply objected to her saying Olivia is expendable. Argon is perfectly in her right to disagree, but I am a fan of Olivia's. Her saying that she is expendable because people on other message boards don't like her is not in any way valid. This is a hard-working actress who plays a fun refreshing character. It would be a shame to see a great actress lose her job because a few keyboard warriors think the character she plays is disloyal (when she really isn't.)

And as I mentioned: EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN SOAP HISTORY HAS DONE BAD THINGS AND HAS BAD CHARACTERISTICS. That is the genre we are watching. To not like a character because of minor things that character has done, as opposed to her general behavior, demeanor and the actress' ability to portray that character in an engaging way is really dumb.

aramis270
aramis270's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
thebookerman wrote:This is a

thebookerman wrote:
This is a hard-working actress who plays a fun refreshing character. It would be a shame to see a great actress lose her job because a few keyboard warriors think the character she plays is disloyal (when she really isn't.)

A fun refreshing character? Olivia? Sorry but I must sit and have a good laugh. She is horrible to watch! She is the definition of noisy and overstepping. If I have to choose a female character to be expendable, she sure is!

I totally agree with everything that has been written about that horrible character and I don't see as a "minor thing" backing a mobster who have almost killed your child for example. My guess Bookerman is that you are a guy so you don't see how us women can react regarding such a character who keeps lecturing people and never minding her own business. She irritates and infuriates me to the highest level. But I know my hubby thought she was hot when she was shouting her mouth.

I love how your defense of the character is attacking posters with a different opinion and calling them names. Apparently you jump on your high horse regarding LLC potentially being written off but have ZERO problem posting a story that would end with another character (and so the corresponding actor) being written off... Interesting way of thinking.

If LLC is so great and her character so phenomenal minus some "minor things", how is it that she is never present on any poll (except the one where we are asked who should be the next one to leave) and not even mentioned in the Top 10 Monthly Mail Count at Prospect?

If a "few keyboard warriors" can get rid of her (???), let me know who they are because I have a long list to submit. And by the way, if LLC is such an exceptional actress, she shouldn't have any problem to find another job so why do you worry and why do you attack posters thinking differently than you calling them "dumb", saying that "we don't need" them (who are "we"? because as someone said, GH needs all the fans it can get) or doubting that someone has been really watching when that poster is the one having the fact straights and that Olivia is the one who has been disloyal to Kate since the beginning and certainly not the opposite.

Bookerman, I totally respect the fact that you think that Olivia is not expendable (even if, as far as I am concerned I think that she totally is and I would love if she could take Dante with her LOL). What I don't respect is calling other posters names and not reading the posts properly because Aragorn has been picked upon by you for mentioning LLC when he/she didn't but my old buddy EET did.

I don't know you Aragorn as due to my move to Europe I post less than before even if I keep lurking everyday but I have already appreciated your very well written posts on Perkie's. Keep posting and keep watching. Smile

aramis270
aramis270's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Double post sorry

Double post sorry Smile

nickskelton
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: May 13 2010
Posts:
aramis270 wrote:If a "few

aramis270 wrote:
If a "few keyboard warriors" can get rid of her (???), let me know who they are because I have a long list to submit.

ARAMIS!!!!!! So good to hear from you pal! Hope everything is fine with you in France. We miss you so much here... It's not the same since you left the US and became MIA here Sad

But you haven't lost your style baby. I LOVE your post as usual and toast to it Beer I love how some people start threads about the death of some beloved character (whose potential exit has already created a lot of mayhem on the net) and then cry me a river when some answers "I'd rather see Olivia gone than Johnny". Who was the first one to suggest Johnny could be gone and did not mention one word about poor Brandon losing his job? That's hilarious.

Anyway, any poster hating Olivia is a friend of mine so welcome Aragorn Smile

Bookerman, we have on this board a poster called Swanqueen who can prove that you can coexist with other posters even though you like/love a character most hate on DC. She loves Dante who is one of the most hated GH character of DC. But she is loved as a poster by everyone and most Dante haters (including myself) even kind of apologize to her before trashing Dante (LOL). Because she is not calling other posters names just because we don't like someone she loves. I have no doubt that you are a nice guy (as I am positive that you are a guy) but stop antagonizing people by telling us that if we don't love poor little Olivia, it must be because we are a) blind b) dumb c) unable to take a step back and get over "minor things" (really??? I love this one...) d) women? e) all of the above? ;)Which is really what I feel when I read your posts. But I perhaps suffer from the same issue you have with Aragorn's posts which is that I am unable to read properly your posts as you seem to be unable to read his/hers. Wink

Anyway, we should all agree to disagree regarding Olivia. Knowing most of the posters here, I know Bookerman that you will not change their/my opinion about Olivia and we won't change yours. As it is the same for most of the soap characters that some love and some hate. Let's just hope that Cartini won't be stupid enough to kill Johnny and that the show will start improving soon (the last two episodes have been plain boring and bad IMHO). And I hope for you Bookerman that your beloved LLC won't lose her job too (even if it means more fast forwarding for me as I really can't swallow any scene of that character anymore)!

nickskelton
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Joined: May 13 2010
Posts:
And Aramis DON'T BE A

And Aramis DON'T BE A STRANGER! Smile

aramis270
aramis270's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Hey Nick, Thanks for the kind

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the kind words. I miss you too but life settling down in another country has been kind of hectic and I have not seen the past 6 months! I always tell myself that I need to sit down and post and answer PMs during the week ends but helping the whole family getting adjusted to such a big move requires a lot of energy and time Smile

Thanks to YouTube, I can still follow GH (I have DOOL, B&B and Y&R on the French TV even if they are behind the US of course... too bad ABC didn't put more efforts selling its soaps abroad!). Hate the direction the show is taking... I am still holding on but I don't know for how long because the destruction of Johnny was very hard to swallow and I always love TSJ more than RH so I have no sympathy for his Todd as well as any baby switch, DID or multiple rapes. I am holding hoping Alexis will one day get a storyline (please bring back Ric instead of more OLTL characters) and I truly enjoyed the JoLu scenes (even if you know how much I vomit Lulu since she has been paired with Dumbte, sorry my sweet Swan Wink ).

OK diner time in France. See you soon I hope. Lots of love to my old buddies of DC with a special mention to the ones I have seen posting here (thanks Bookerman for that) such as EET, Loungta, Eden, Madithusa, Alex... And Strato, is it your long awaited grand daughter on your new (?) "aviator"? Gosh, since when haven't we talked if she is that big already! Swan, thanks for your PMs, if your read this Smile

Avec toute mon amitié!

aramis270
aramis270's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 30 2010
Posts:
Double post again... Sorry

Double post again... Sorry again... Pretty touchy computer!

liason4real
liason4real's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 38 min ago
Joined: May 10 2008
Posts:
Here's my two cents. I don't

Here's my two cents. I don't think Olivia or Dante were needed on the show at all. Sonny had more than enough children with Michael, Morgan and Kristina.

Once Claudia died, TIIC should have started tying Johnny to a core or legacy family (Webber, Quartermaine, Cassadine, Baldwin, etc) instead of leaving him twisting in the wind.

SwanQueen59
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 16 min ago
Joined: Jun 14 2011
Posts:
Awww, aramis and nick! You

Awww, aramis and nick! You are too kind and as much as I have my differences with you and others (over my favorite pair Wink, I do sincerely appreciate the fact that yes, we can co-exist, be kind and civil, and even have a laugh or two. I'll reiterate though that JMB's L has been the main reason for my love of GH. DZ was a bonus, for me, that I wasn't expecting. Enough said about that. As always, thank you both Smile, and aramis-hugs across the pond darlin'! Love ...

The Bookerman-Regarding Olivia, personally, I like LLO as an actress, but I have difficulties with how certain aspects of her character have been written. That she's a major apologist for the man who shot her son point blank, is, for me, something that will always grate as that is the ultimate betrayal. A parent should sacrifice for their child up to the moment that child can fend for him/herself. (And I know plenty of parents who still sacrifice when they shouldn't/don't need to.) Along with that, said parent has a duty, a responsibility to protect said child from harm. I would assume that to include a lifestyle/"business" environment that would pose an imminent threat/danger. Olivia has consistently (since she's been in PC), stepped past that aspect of her responsibility as a parent and has encouraged the father/son relationship (character-wise), to where it taints the D character and just about everything he comes up against with regard to law and order as it relates to his career/male parental unit. Do I want the actress off the roster? No. Do I see it possibly happening? Yes. And I think that would happen if RC/FV believe that she's no longer "necessary" to the canvas, in addition to budget concerns. As for BRBa's exit, (whether real, imagined, rumored), however one views the gentleman and his portrayal of John Z., the writers have repeatedly missed the chance to get him out of the mob, thus ensuring GH of having not just more story to keep this drama on air, but keeping the eyes of a significant fanbase tuned in. I have to agree with EET. I'm pretty sure LLO/Olivia has a fanbase. How prominent it is in comparrison to BrBa/young Mr. Zacchara is what I'd question. And I'd also ask how many pairs of eyes she brings to the table. And that's me being honest... Innocent

thebookerman
Offline
Last seen: 10 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: Oct 12 2011
Posts:
Couple of points. - Nowhere

Couple of points.

- Nowhere in this thread did I say I want Johnny gone. I just said I expect this premise, or something similar to play out. I think it is in the best interest of GH and Brandon Barash to move on from him and find a new male character to focus on. Johnny has committed too many crimes for a TV show in 2012 to reasonably let him get away with.

- Yes, I am a male, and there's probably a portion of me who likes LLC because of her appearance. I'm willing to admit that, and it is not any different than female viewers who know that BB's appearance plays into part of why they like him. But I really do enjoy the Olivia character and it would be a shame to see her go.

- I think you guys feel I am coming off as more hostile than I am. I'm not being hostile at all. I am glad there are differing opinions than mine, that's what makes posting in a message board fun. If you want people purely to agree with you go to Facebook, write a pretentious status and smile at how many people "like" it.

ahanshew
ahanshew's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: Mar 25 2008
Posts:
I must be one of the only

I must be one of the only other watchers that likes Olivia (and I'm a female AND a parent of young kids). She's hilarious, strong willed and a fighter. Do I think she apologizes for Sonny too much? Sure. Don't people do that for the ones they love? I am another that would hate to see her go.

SwanQueen59
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 16 min ago
Joined: Jun 14 2011
Posts:
The Bookerman-As I like to

The Bookerman-As I like to say your thoughts and views are yours and I love that people are willing to post and share them here. All the best... Innocent

SwanQueen59
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 16 min ago
Joined: Jun 14 2011
Posts:
ahanshew-You and I should

ahanshew-You and I should compare how many people here at DC like Olivia and put it next to how many like D! Or D&L for that matter. Wink ... Innocent

darqueman
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 14 weeks ago
Joined: Aug 30 2009
Posts:
A question to all of you who

A question to all of you who swear to stop watching GH if Johnny is written off. Do you know if it is or isn't the actor's choice to leave the show? If Brandon decides to leave the show to pursue other interests, how is that Frank or Ron's fault? The Carly/Johnny relationship was always temporary and I don't think the Carly/Todd pairing will be permenant either. Once she finds out his involvement with Sam and Jason's baby that relationship will be over. Just in time for Carly to reunite with her husband Jax.

But I agree I really like Brandon's portrayal of Johnny and I also have faith that Ron and Frank can save this character from death, jail or being written off the same way they did with Clint Buchannan.