B&B: Ronn Moss' last episode (Friday, September 14, 2012) left me rather.......................

5 replies [Last post]
ChristianDavis148

DISAPPOINTED. I really believe that B&B missed the boat with this final episode. It was soooooooooo anti-climactic, that it left me deflated, cheated and wanting more. They really should have aired the wedding today and then just had Ridge and Brooke walk out the front door with Ronn Moss looking around and taking one last look before exiting the show for the last time. That would have been a fitting final scene for Ronn and the 25 years he gave to this show.

Yoryla
Yoryla's picture

Well it's very fitting for Bradley Bell. I wouldn't expect anything more.

He doesn't care about the series vets anymore - even this wedding had a side of Steffy/Liam/Hope. Yuck.

ChristianDavis148

Yoryla wrote:
Well it's very fitting for Bradley Bell. I wouldn't expect anything more. He doesn't care about the series vets anymore - even this wedding had a side of Steffy/Liam/Hope. Yuck.

My sentiments exactly!

stoney07
stoney07's picture

I don't get it...did I miss the part where Ridge is written out? i mean, true enough I haven't been paying much attention, but to me, it was like any other wedding, and Ridge showed no signs of being unhappy or anything. I don't get what he'd just LEAVE.....can someone explain???

JenniferW

I had no idea that was Ronn's last episode. Very disappointed it ended that way. Time to move on from Hope/Steffy/Liam.

EricasEvilTwin
EricasEvilTwin's picture

Im assuming they are going to write something on his honeymoon - the plane goes down or he leaves the room and never comes back and brooke has no clue why.