Forums General Hospital AMC: 10/25 Thanksgiving in Pine Valley
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    70 Posts

NuColby debuts today… and there’s no announcement. Your thoughts?

Changed opening…

Lots of Thanksgiving craziness going on…

70 Posts

Why? Why on Thanksgiving does Little A have to be in some medical danger? And where the heck is Tad? I need a Martin family Thanksgiving! Hell, I need a Kane family thanksgiving! I miss the old ones… like this one…

222 Posts

The AMC Thanksgiving episodes used to be so good…going to watch it on DVR tonight. Almost scared to watch.

70 Posts

The ending is good. The Hubbards really are the only saving grace of this episode….

18 Posts

[quote=discodan] The ending is good. The Hubbards really are the only saving grace of this episode….[/quote]

What’d they give thanks for their hooker in law,Jesse illegitmate daughter, Zach/Kendall being in their lives .Madison or not all being in jail this year ?

Did Angie even call and wish her other child a happy holiday ?

70 Posts

Well… Randi made the meal, Jesse/Angie showed up late, Natalia tried to bring over some guy named Carlos over to make Brot jealous which totally backfired,

Jesse gave a nice speech though, at the end, that was pretty good.

703 Posts

[quote=discodan]Why? Why on Thanksgiving does Little A have to be in some medical danger?[/quote]

Um Little A wasn’t in any medical danger.

70 Posts

I spoke too soon.

703 Posts

[quote=discodan] Natalia tried to bring over some guy named Carlos over to make Brot jealous which totally backfired,[/quote]

No! ROFL! She brought Carlos because she doesn’t want to admit that she is attracted to Brot. :) 

70 Posts

Either way, it’s a poorly constructed plot point.

the thoery of opposites
    703 Posts

[quote=discodan]Either way, it’s a poorly constructed plot point.[/quote]

Well, I thought it was funny! :) Natalia and Brot crack me up! ROFL!

18 Posts

[quote=discodan] Well… Randi made the meal, Jesse/Angie showed up late, Natalia tried to bring over some guy named Carlos over to make Brot jealous which totally backfired,

Jesse gave a nice speech though, at the end, that was pretty good.
    [/quote]

Thank Goodness for OLTL…..I’m so glad Pratt is leaving so that we may hopefully be delivered from the pod people and back to something recognizeable.

26 Posts

Haven’t watch the whole episode yet – but the new Colby has shown more emotion than Briana Moncrief (sp) di the entire time she was on AMC!!!

I miss the  "classic" Thanksgiving episodes of AMC.  They were always fun to watch.  Just like "Santa Claus" visiting Pine Valley to give someone a Christmas wish.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! 
    Travel Safe!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.