Forums The Young and the Restless ATWT 12/2 – More Matie Goodness; Rosanna’s Crazy Wish; Janet & Jack Head for Splitsville
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

• Rosanna wants to mary Craig..with Carly’s BLESSING?
    • Katie & Simon continue to banter & fight….with him shirtless
    • Jack & Janet are headed for Splitsville the way they are communicating in a re-enactment of Tiger Woods & his wife
    • Liberty is still mad as hell at Jack and referred to him as "the guy that killed my dad is sleeping down the hall," which might be a little clue as to how Meredith Hagner leaves the show…
    • Parker is all up in his mama’s bidness about Jack….

Discuss, chirrens! Discuss!

222 Posts

Simon and Katie were so good yesterday!

171 Posts

Katie said that Jack was "gone a while" on his tour. In on air time, 2 weeks. In Oakdale? A month? 3 years? Is Johnny in college? Is Faith Snyder running Worldwide? We all know time in Oakdale is like dog yeays….

171 Posts

Uh oh, Jack let the cat out of the bag about him contacting Simon, Katie figured it out and Katie let Jack’s ass have it about tracking down his ass about contacting her exes, more as a way to help him solve his problems rather than hers.

171 Posts

Carly runs into a STUNNING Rosanna…in her wedding dress….and Rosanna wants to talk to Carly…while wearing it…I guess if Carly tries to act up, Rosanna could defend herself with those rather large bosoms spilling out of her Barbara Ryan Original

171 Posts

Good lord yes! SImon really fit right in and all that chemistry between them is still there! 

171 Posts

Janet finally calling Jack out on not coming home when SHE asked, but how he didn’t say no to Carly! That’s the business right there! Because what Janet said was very true, not some contrived bullshit like they would have done on All My Children where a character (name any) would have immediately jumped to a wrong conclusion and made up a buncha mess.

Julie Pinson is so good! And Meredith Hagner is really selling her anger as Liberty. Melissa Archer (OLTL) needs to take some lessons on understatement from Miss Hagner. LOL

9 Posts

After yesterday’s episode I think David K. is taking the Benjamin Button way of bringing James back. It is new so I give them that and I know Tom Pelphrey will destroy, insert scenery chewing joke lol, as Mick/James. Of course this is all my imgagination adding up all of James connections to the ppl Mick have been involved with.

171 Posts

Loved today’s show. No flashiness, no exploding firecrackers, no shaky cam location shoots…just good old-fashioned soap melodrama at its best. 

4 Posts

Hi! Are we allowed to chime in or is it just for DC article posters? :)

the thoery of opposites
    222 Posts

You are most welcome to chime in both here in the forums and on the blog.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.