Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 1/4/10
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Pine Valley! The best town in America!

Gloucester:

Greenlee wakes up and asks David where Ryan is, and if she’s getting married today. David spills his guts and tells her she was in an accident and was asleep for almost a year. Greenlee wants to call Ryan! She needs to call Ryan! David says that everyone, including Ryan, thinks she died the night of the accident – and he let them! David tries to explain why he didn’t tell people she was alive. He feels it would have been cruel to tell anyone she was alive until he was certain she would survive. David explains how he used an experimental drug on her and kept her hidden in Gloucester. Wow another experimental drug! David you are awesome! ROFL!  Greenlee wants to get up but she can’t! She can’t move her legs!!!!! DOH!  He tells her that she’ll need to have surgery – and it could kill her. He says it’s her decision to make, and she can call Ryan right now if she likes. Oh very soapy!!!! Will she call Ryan or won’t she? She thinks about it. Greenlee decides she shouldn’t call Ryan now, not if there’s a possibility that she could still die.  She says she can’t call him while she’s like this – if she goes back to him, it has to be as the person she was before. Greenlee asks David to call the surgeon and cure her, but if she doesn’t make it, she wants him to promise never to tell anyone that she survived the accident. David agrees. David warns that even if she regains her ability to walk, life in Pine Valley may not be the same. Greenlee looks at the moon and says see the moon? That it never changes – just like Ryan’s love for her – it will always be there. Greenlee tells David that Ryan tried to move on from her once, but it never works. Oh brother!! Great ego you got their Greenlee!! UGH!

Court:

Madison’s father is in court. Madison sees Frankie and tells him that she’s going to save his family – she’s been to her father’s room to get some things. The judge asks Mr. Beardsley for his plea. He looks at Madison and then pleads guilty. Liza isn’t happy with that. Beardsley turns to speak to Madison and apologizes, saying he’s been a bully all his life and has struck her in the past. He declares that he will get help. The judge accepts the plea. Madison explains to Frankie, Jesse, and Angie that this was the lesser of two evils for her father. Madison tells them that they’re all protected now, and she will be getting on a plane. Angie tells her she doesn’t have to go anywhere – there’s no need to run anymore!

Hubbard home:

Madison thanks Frankie for standing by her, and he tells her it’s going to be a good new year. When he leaves to fill Randi in on the news, Angie tells Madison that she has a lot of healing ahead of her, and she, Frankie, Jesse, and probably Erica, will all be there to support her!

Chandler Mansion:

Hayley and Mateo are there YAY!!!!! Good to see them again! So happy!! Hayley hugs Adam.  Annie introduces herself to Hayley as her new mother! UGH! That was annoying. Hayley says no. 1 Arlene is enough. ROFL! That made me laugh. Hayley hugs everyone.  Hayley wonders what they interrupted. Adam explains that he and Annie were renewing their vows. Hayley and Mateo explain that they’ve actually come on business – Pine Valley’s been voted the best town in America! ROFL! What?!!?! Yeah right. Well, I guess that is better than saying Port Charles is the best town in America! ROFL! Hayley says she’s doing a documentary piece as a result. Camera men come in and begin setting up, Annie doesn’t like it because it’s ruining the ceremony. Erica asks to hear more. Hayley tells Erica she wants to interview her, but intends to begin with Adam. Adam mentions the wedding ceremony, and hints that Annie needs to be part of the interview as well! The wedding ceremony continues. Hayley whispers to Mateo that she thinks maybe her father has lost his mind, marrying this woman!  ROFL! Hayley and Mateo have done research on Annie! ROFL! Scott and Hayley discuss Stuart’s passing and he thanks her for the calls and flowers – he understands that she was too far away to come. As Annie and Adam are doing the ceremony, Haley keeps rolling her eyes! ROFL! Emma goes to hug Annie as the ceremony ends, and Ryan steps out on the patio. Hayley follows and tells him she is sorry about Greenlee – she hopes he’s found a way to move on. Ryan tells her about him and Erica! She is in shock!   Ryan says his goodbyes and takes Emma home. On his way out, he talks to the judge that it’s quite a coincidence that he’s handling their custody case as well! Hayley and Erica chit chat.  Erica and asks her to be the first interview. Erica is concerned about whether or not the piece will be gossipy. Hailey says no. She will interview here but wants to know if Erica and Ryan live together now ROFL. Erica cops an attitude. Geez Erica what’s the matter? You love Ryan don’t you? So what’s the matter? Adam comes over and mentions to Hailey that many of the people she knew are different now. Hayley asks Adam if he’s happy. Mateo talks to Opal about how Enzo is a teenager now. Opal says how could that be when she is still the same age? ROFL!   Annie tells Scott that this documentary could be a great opportunity to showcase the new Annie. Scott says that it might take more than that. Adam tells Hayley that he loves Annie very much. Hayley is still skeptical, but turns to discussing Mateo and their family. She mentions that they had to put Max in a boarding school because he is hanging with the wrong croud. They laugh over Adam being experienced with troublesome teens. Hmm no flashbacks? :( We get no flashbacks. :(  Annie whines to Adam that Hayley is very nice – but she may have a hidden agenda.  Adam says she doesn’t have a hidden agenda  Annie approaches Hayley and confronts her about her apparent dislike of her. Hayley says she doesn’t even know her.  Hayley talks about ‘all of Adam’s wives’, and Annie tells her she doesn’t have to like it. Hayley tells Annie she wouldn’t be in the documentary if Adam hadn’t insisted. Annie insists that she’s pulled herself up, but Hayley says that she pulled herself into Adam’s bed and his money. Annie doesn’t like hearing this and walks away.  Colby tells Hayley she’s glad she doesn’t like Annie. As they prepare to film, Annie whines to Adam that Hayley’s out for revenge just like his other kids! Oh brother!!! Adam tells her to follow his lead. Hayley begins to interview Annie and Adam. She wonders if Annie feels unwelcome in Pine Valley and all that good stuff. Annie can’t answer her questions so Adam answers them. All Annie can do is gush over Adam! UGH!

Casa D Lavery:

Ryan and Erica are together UGH! He tells her that the judge who performed the wedding ceremony is the same one who will handle the custody case. Erica says that Adam isn’t the only one who has pull in this town – they do too! She vows to do whatever she can to help. Ryan wants to make sure that the two of them don’t get lost in all this. They are looking at the moon and holding each other UGH! They share a champagne toast. Ryan tells her that he loves the nice things she says about him – the future is brighter than he imagined! They start to kiss! UGH! I never watch when they kiss. UGH!

Profile photo of OutspokenOutspoken
    179 Posts

I am sorry, I only like Erica because she is a core character but she needs to step off! The nuColby is an ignorant POS that I would like to be killed the next time the satin slayer comes to town and I also think that Pratt sucks for making Haley hate Annie even though she is supposed to be a reporter who is objective and knows nothing about the woman.

This writing is crap, the epi was crap and the only thing good about it was YOUR comments, Sonya… I am over this stupid stuff.

I like Annie, she may have been a golddigger but I truly believe that she loves Adam. I am sick and tired of the constant witch_hunting on this show and the lack of a communal feeling where the constituates are concerned. I don’t even think that it is rectifiable!

Thank you for writing the recap… I like so many others will not be watching until the show starts to make some sense. The people are written so ignorant and without moral, that when their warped sense of morality is shown, I just want to puke.

Enough! I will continue to read… as long as it goes, but until the characters are written with a bit of legality in them, I am through.

As for the Greens return…………….. Really? Ryass? That creep moved on without leaving the morgue. Come on David… tell her what it is really like and stop beating around the friggin bush!

Agnes must be vomitting each day this show is aired, I know I am! OVER IT!

Love ya for recapping… but still hate the show!

Profile photo of JerseyGirlJerseyGirl
    23 Posts

Sonya, you know my thoughts on the subject already!  LOL  Anything Ryan is forgotten as soon as it happens, at least I try to make it that way.  LOL

I loved Annie…and yes, Hayley is a journalist and should be objective, but not when it comes to her Dad, I guess.

I can’t wait for today to see all the faves return!!  I am thrilled that Jill Larson is now on contract as Opal!  That was the first thing the interium team did, was get her back.

Can’t wait to see all the returns today, I just wish is was for more than one day :)

703 Posts

Outspoken says  I also think that Pratt sucks for making Haley hate Annie even though she is supposed to be a reporter who is objective and knows nothing about the woman.
    ===================================================
    Haley and Mateo done research on Annie so yeah they know all about her.

This writing is crap, the epi was crap and the only thing good about it was YOUR comments, Sonya… I am over this stupid stuff.
    ==========================================
    Thanks. :) 

Thank you for writing the recap…I will continue to read… as long as it goes, but until the characters are written with a bit of legality in them, I am through. Love ya for recapping… but still hate the show!
    ================================================
    You’re welcome and thanks. :) Hopefully LB will bring families together and show family togetherness!

703 Posts

JerseyGirl says Sonya, you know my thoughts on the subject already!  LOL  Anything Ryan is forgotten as soon as it happens, at least I try to make it that way.  LOL
    ====================================================
    ROFL ROFL! Oh I know your thoughts. :) And yeah I totally understeand how you feel about Ryan! I feel the same way!!! RyGranny needs to break up! :)

I loved Annie…and yes, Hayley is a journalist and should be objective, but not when it comes to her Dad, I guess.
    =================================================
    Well, would you be when it comes to your father? :) 

Can’t wait to see all the returns today, I just wish is was for more than one day :)
    ==============================================
    Yeah I can’t wait to see everyone. It should be a week!!!!!!!!!!!! But it’s only 1 day. :( 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.