Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 2/10/10
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Family reunion.

Chandler Mansion:

Scott and Annie do some kissy kissy while Colby is taping them with her phone! BAHAHAHHA GO COLBY!  Her phone rings RA RO! Scott and Annie hears the phone ringing and quickly scrambles and pretends they are working!  Colby goes inside and chit chats with them. Annie thinks Colby knows they were kissing!  Colby goes to another room and calls Damon back.

Jr and Marissa’s home:

Adam shared a great moment until Marissa comes in.  Adam asks why he didn’t tell him sooner. Jr says I didn’t want you to look at me like that!   Adam tells Jr that he understands him not wanting to be pitied. Adam offers to help Jr fight, but JR turns against him, saying nothing has changed between them – Adam made his choice when he married Annie! Jr gets so upset that he hits his head and collapses! Adam calls the house looking for Colby, but Annie tells him she hasn’t seen her! He tells her to tell her that they are going to the hospital.

CONfusion:

Colby sees Damon. Damon is trying to get a job at ConFusion. He is filling out an application. She fills him in on her Jerry Springer type family she has ROFL!  Her cell phone rings and she tells Damon it’s her stepmonster – she’ll let her sweat a little bit!

The hospital:

Jr tells Marissa that he’s fine – he just got dizzy. Adam says that he’s not fine – he has cancer! When Adam starts asking for second and third opinions, Jr asks him to leave the room. Adam walks into the hall as Marissa tells Jr  his father is just trying to help – he’s worried. Annie and Scott arrive and Adam glares at Annie when she thinks Jr is being drunk again. He informs them that JR has cancer. Scott is consumed with guilt for the times he rode Jr about being drunk or hungover. Colby arrives and Adam tells her Jr had a bad reaction to his chemo. Colby is relieved that the secret is out. Colby goes in to see Jr in his hospital room. They talk about Adam finding out that Jr has cancer. She tells him she loves him and walks out to talk to Scott. Colby lets him know that she saw him kissing Annie. He assures her that he’s not playing along with her plan. Colby says she has them on video, and if he doesn’t help her get rid of Annie, she will really, really miss him!  He walks away from her. Adam and Annie are up the hall. She says he wanted Jr back in the house because he was worried the cancer would come back. She hugs Adam, and Colby watches.  She gets Annie alone when Adam walks off, and assures her that her time is limited with Adam. Annie guesses that she saw her and Scott kissing. Colby shows her the video on her phone, and Annie grabs it and breaks it. Colby assures her that won’t stop her, then hugs Annie when Adam appears again! Annie asks what she is doing. She says playing along. Scott talks to Marissa, expressing regret over the way he has treated Jr. She suggests that he go tell him. Scott talks to Jr alone. Scott says he is an ass. Jr says he hates asking for help but this stupid diseases is making me do that. He wants his family close. Then admits to Scott that he trusts him more than anyone to take care of his family. Scott doesn’t like how Jr is acting like he is gonna die, but he promises he will.

Erica’s home:

RyGranny is still dead folks!!! :) She tells Ryan that it isn’t right to stay together when the people they are really meant to be with are out there. Ryan admires her honesty, and tells her it wishes it had been her. They agree that they’re both a little sad, and even a little bit devastated. Ryan asks about their friendship. Erica says they’re still friends, only closer, and still business partners. I don’t have a problem with them being friends. :) Ryan says he hopes she finds someone to be in love with. SHE HAS ALREADY RYAN! IT’S JACK!! :) He says he doesn’t believe he’ll find another love like the one he shared with Greenlee. They talk about Greenlee for a bit. Ryan gets a call from Jesse, and Erica tells him to go. He kisses her hand and cheek before leaving. Once alone, Erica thinks back to her conversation with Jack.. :) JERICA FOREVER DAMN IT!

Wildwind:

In the chapel Jack and Greenlee have a great reunion!!  They hug!!!  She explains that someone found her and she was in a coma. Jack asks why the person who found her didn’t call to let them know she was alive. He says, What kind of a monster would let your family believe you were dead?!  David watches them as Greenlee leads Jack to sit down.  She tells her father that she decided not to make contact until she knew that she would be okay. Jack asks if Ryan knows. She tells Jack that he is the first. Jack wonders who he has to thank for returning his daughter to him. Greenlee says that luckily, he’s here. David steps out in the open. Jack says, You. Jack turns on David, asking how he enjoyed his secret, and enjoyed being in control?! David says he wanted to tell him, but she was barely alive – he didn’t want to tell him only to have her die again. Geez Jack!!! Come on!!! David saved your daughter’s life!!!! Shake his hand and say thank you! Not join the I hate David train!!!  Greenlee sticks up for David. I loved Greenlee sticking up for David!!! Jack still wants to know what David’s angle is, but Greenlee says he should be thanking him! Jack starts to call the police, but Greenlee warns that if he goes through with it, she really will be dead to him! Jack backs down, and Greenlee asks David for a moment alone with her father. She tells Jack she doesn’t want Ryan to know she’s alive. Jack is confused – he wants to shout it from the rooftops! Greenlee says she needs to let people know in her own way. Jack agrees, and asks her to come stay with him. She says she has to stay here for now, and tells him to go back to Europe to his clients for just a week. Jack says you want me to leave are you crazy? ROFL! Jack figures out that she wants Ryan to find out about her on Valentines day. He agrees to go back to Europe for a week.  His phone rings – Erica wants to see him. Greenlee is back in the house with David discussing Jack’s reaction. They hear tires squeal outside, and Greenlee runs to hide. Ryan bursts into the house and demands to know why David is getting married on Valentine’s Day – it’s his anniversary with Greenlee! David says it’s the most romantic day of the year!  OH SHUT UP RYAN!!! A LITTLE PARANOID AREN’T YOU?!  YOU DON’T OWN VALENTINES DAY JERK!  Ryan asks about Fusion, and David wonders how Greenlee would feel about Ryan taking over her company with Erica. Ryan punches him, telling him never to talk to him about Greenlee! ARGH! DAVID HIT HIM BACK!!!!!

Profile photo of PastamomPastamom
    26 Posts

Thanks for the update

I think things are slowly turning around since we got rid of Pratt.

Very happy that they ended Ryna and Erica.  Loved the scenes with Jack and Greenlee and I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out once everyone finds out about Greenlee.  David has improved too.  Now if they can only improve Ryan (not sure that’s possible though..) although I can’t wait to see Ryan’s reaction when he sees Greenlee.  I hope he gets taken down a peg or 2 and doesn’t get all self rightous.

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Pastamom says Thanks for the update
    =======================
    You’re welcome. :) 

Now if they can only improve Ryan (not sure that’s possible though..) although I can’t wait to see Ryan’s reaction when he sees Greenlee.  I hope he gets taken down a peg or 2 and doesn’t get all self rightous.
    ==========================================
    I doubt that Ryan will ever improve. Yeah I can’t wait until I see everyone’s face when they see Greenlee!!! :) 

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

I am just IMPATIENTLY counting down the days until Chuck Pratt’s name stops appearing in the opening credits!! He is, in my opinion, the WORST head writer to ever be associated with AMC!!! 

He did the impossible—he made Erica Kane completely BORING!! I don’t have a problem with the Erica/Ryan "cougar" storyline, but at least give us a writer that knows how to write a COMPELLING love story, and at the very least, some good COMPELLING dialogue!!! The dialogue, for the most part, has been very dry, generic and lackluster over the past three or four years, and I rarely laugh or experience any REAL emotion while watching the show nowadays—-unless you count dread, disgust and boredom as enviable emotions.

Here are my suggestions—give Greenlee a NEW love interest, get rid of Marissa and NuColby, give Natalia and Brot a REAL storyline, do another Erica/Jackson/Brooke triangle, have Adam Chandler finally get his brain back and dump Annie, bring back Alexa Havin as a new character/love interest for JR (if she is interested!!!), bring back Alicia Minshew as Kendall, and if she doesn’t want to return, recast her with someone else and bring her back to serve in a love triangle with ANYONE else but Ryan and Greenlee AGAIN!!!!! Give Angie and Jesse a REAL story, and promise us that you will go at least TWO years before you introduce another baby switch, sperm switch, surrogacy, adoption or long-lost child story. And NO more undoing abortions!!! Aborted fetuses are NOT supposed to return from the dead 30 years later!!! It’s just sloppy!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.