Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 7/18/11
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

The pipes! The pipes are calling!!!

Hubbard home:

Maya holds baby afro Lucy!! :) Maya is bothered by doing it. She hands Lucy back to Jesse. Frankie follows her to the hallway where she admits she felt like she did when she held her own baby. :( He makes sure she knows that baby Lucy isn’t hers. She says she knows. UH LUCY IS ACTUALLY HERS FRANKIE! :) Frankie says they should talk about it elsewhere and they leave to pick up carry out for everybody. Jesse stops Frankie and privately asks him about Maya. Frankie vouches for her, but Jesse wants him to make sure she can handle watching Lucy. Jesse returns to Angie, who tells him there has been some progress with her treatment. There’s nothing definite yet, but she won’t back out as Jesse suggests. She tells Jesse she’s seen the human side to David in all of this. She thinks there is more to David than she realized!!!!!!! :) YAY! :) She DOES understand David now! :) Jesse thinks he is playing her.

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Frankie and Maya talk about the baby she gave up. Frankie isn’t sure babysitting is a good idea anymore. :( Maya needs a new job and insists being around a baby will help her get over giving up her own. She promises to take good care of Lucy.

Hubbard home:

Brot who is in a hat (man he looks hot in a hat!) has diapers, as Frankie and Maya show up with food. Maya holds Lucy again and Angie notices how she is a natural with babies. (Or just her own baby) Jesse is distracted by Maya’s ease with Lucy, as Maya remembers giving up her baby.

Slater home:

David purposes to Dopplegranny! Kendall says NO! Bianca says NO! And Dopplegranny says YES!!!!!!! Kendall and Bianca are both NOT HAPPY! Dopplegranny wants to set a date, but David suggests they wait until her family is onboard. Kendall says that will never happen and wonders what David really wants. Dopplegranny says she doesn’t want to have to choose between her daughters and David, but she will if forced to. ROFL! David suggests they go celebrate in private and they leave. After Bianca has left, Griffin stops by with flowers for Kendall. UGH! She tells him about her mother and David. Griffin can’t understand it and promises to see what he can find out. Kendall doesn’t want him fighting another battle with David, but he wants to help protect her mother. They kiss. Blech! Once alone outside, Griffin calls David and leaves a message demanding the truth from him.

David’s hotel room:

David and Dopplegranny show up. She is so excited! She goes on and on about what she wants for her wedding but David tells her it can’t be too over the top. They need to keep it simple in order for people to buy it. He gets a call and tells the person he is on the way. Dopplegranny twirls and lays on the bed!! She says I am going to be married!! To a doctor!!!! ROFL!

Adultnapped room:

Grim reaper Ben explains the banging on the wall that it was just pipes. ROFL! He goes back to talking about Erica’s book and asks about her mother. Erica wishes she told Mona all the things she wanted to before she died. :( Grim reaper Ben tells her not to hold on to the guilt. Erica suggests he do the same pointing out he’s helping Jane steal her life. Grim reaper Ben gets defensive about why he’s helping Jane and orders Erica to stop talking. Erica begs him to give her back her life. Grim reaper Ben enters the room and admits what he and Jane have done is wrong. Wow!!! Grim reaper Ben has a conscience ROFL! She pleads with him to let her go. Grim reaper Ben finally agrees. They are busted by Dopplegranny who overhears them!!!! Over the P.A. system she calls him a traitor! He begs Dopplegranny to stop this, but she says she can’t because she’s going to have the perfect life because she is going to get married. Erica thinks it’s Jack she is marrying! NOPE IT’S DAVID!!!! :) Erica warns her David is manipulating her. Dopplegranny doesn’t think so, but Erica predicts David will use her and then dump her. Grim reaper Ben tells her not to go back to David because he loves her too. He doesn’t want to lose her if she gets caught and goes to prison. Hmmm is he playing her or does he really love her? Hmmmmmmmmm. He wants her to realize she’ll never be Erica Kane. He encourages her to listen to Erica’s recorded thoughts about her book. Dopplegranny does, and flashbacks are shown of Erica Kane from the past!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! I cried a little. It actually felt like it was September and the show was over. :( Thank you Loraine Broderick for showing the flashbacks!!! I so appreciate it! I’m grateful!

Dixie’s room:

David walks into her room while she is sleeping, and caresses her forehead!!!! I so hope he just found out about her and wants to help her!!!!!

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Bi/lesbian/straight Marissa walks in and tells her mother she’s in love. It’s not JR, but someone she didn’t expect. Krystal asks if it’s Bianca. She says she just had a feeling based on how they are with each other. Krystal knows this is big and new, but Marissa says Bianca is what she has been looking for. She says she’s the same person, she’s just in love with a woman. Krystal thinks her daughter seems at peace in a way she never was with JR. Marissa wonders how she will explain it to everyone because they won’t all be as accepting as Krystal is. Krystal doesn’t think she should give a damn what other people think. Krystal just wants her to be happy and sees that she is. Damn you know what? That was a fantastic mother daughter scene!!!!! :) I really loved it!!!! :) Thank you again Lorraine!!!! Krystal thinks she burned her corn bread. HUH?! AGAIN?!!?!! Damn Krystal!!!! You gotta stop baking corn bread! Bianca comes in. Bianca tells Marissa about her mother and David’s engagement. Krystal approaches with beer and tells Bianca how happy she is they are together. They celebrate! :)

Danny boy!

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
    From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
    The summer’s gone, and all the flowers are dying
    ‘Tis you, ’tis you must go and I must bide.
    But come ye back when summer’s in the meadow
    Or when the valley’s hushed and white with snow
    ‘Tis I’ll be here in sunshine or in shadow
    Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

ROFL! The song came to my head when I said the pipes are calling ROFL!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.