Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 7/21/11
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

ALL of them need to be moved!

Adultnapped room:

Grim Reaper Ben tells Erica she deserves to be free and that in time Jane will see it too. AS IF!!! Erica hears a pounding again and believes there is someone else there. Grim reaper Ben denies it and says it’s the pipes!!! It’s actually sleeping beauty Dixie who is awake pounding on a pipe!!!!! Erica asks if there are other people there. Grim reaper Ben tells her Jane is only obsessed with her, but Erica thinks maybe Jane isn’t in charge. She hears the noise again and knows it’s not her imagination like he wants her to think.

Dixie’s room:

Tinkerbell Dixie tries to break free of her room!!!! She finds something from her IV and picks the lock. Uh okayyyyyy!

CONfusion:

Greenlee and Ryan discuss David of course! Ryan thinks they can use Griffin to get information on Orpheus. He suggests if Griffin told anyone about the project it would have been Cara. Ryan leaves as Jack joins Greenlee at the bar. YAY! :) Dopplegranny listens in as Jack tells his daughter that he won’t ever give up on Erica. DAMN STRAIGHT HE WON’T!!! Jack thinks now that she’s involved with David, he has to fight harder for her because he’d be saving her life. HELL YEAH! :)

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Ryan walks in and finds Cara behind the bar. She tells him she is helping Krystal who was short handed. At first I liked Ryan and Cara talking. I was thinking they should be friends..But then he gets Cara to talk about Griffin and David. And then I change my mind. He just wants answers. She tells him Griffin did research for David after David helped with her leukemia treatment. WHAT?!!?! David helped Cara too?!!?! So he saved her life with the Orpheus project too? Very interesting. Ryan notices Cara doodling the Orpheus logo and then he takes it without her knowing.

The hospital:

Griffin demands to know if Greenlee was his guinea pig for Project Orpheus. David tells him Greenlee was an example of his success. Griffin asks if there were other patients, like Maria Santos. David explains how he saved Maria’s life. He thinks Kendall and Ryan have gotten to him and reminds Griffin they made a deal that he was all too willing to make. David remembers that he was there for Griffin during his darkest hours, which should earn him some trust. DAMN they are very angry!!!! They are in love with each other aren’t they? :) I will call them Diffin! :) Oh just kiss already! :) Anyway Griffin says he will trust him when there are no more secrets. David reminds him of all the people he has saved including Cara. Griffin wonders if Cara was part of the project. David assures him she wasn’t. David tells Griffin he has the opportunity to change the world, but he has to make a decide what he wants. Great scene!!! Oh oh looks like Griffin isn’t on David’s side!!! I’m on your side David!!! I’m curious of what your doing!!!! :) Dopplegranny disguises herself in scrubs and a mask! ROFL! She eavesdrops on Greenlee and David talking about Erica. David says she’s a decent consolation prize if he can’t have Greenlee. ROFL! He also points out he got the hospital in the deal. Greenlee fakes another pain in her leg and walks away. Oh oh Dopplegranny! What are you going to do now?!

Adultnapped room:

Dopplegrany returns!!! Erica and Grim reaper Ben are still talking. Dopplegranny announces Erica was right about everything. She explains how she heard about Jack’s devotion to her and that she realizes David is as cold as Erica told her he was. Dopplegranny doesn’t know how to make it right. Erica knows exactly what she has to do.

Martin zoo:

Griffin tells Cara he was thinking about her cancer. She tells him she was just talking about it with Ryan. Griffin gets upset and wonders what she told him. He apologizes for snapping at her. She’s knows something is up and assures him he can talk to her!!!!

Slater home:

Kendall and Bianca about the walls Griffin has been putting up. Bianca says Marissa isn’t as straight as she thought. Yeah she is bi/lesbian.. :) Just like Reese! ROFL! Ryan stops by and Bianca realizes from his behavior that something is going on. Kendall doesn’t want her to get involved because she’s now in a relationship and she doesn’t want her to start keeping secrets from Marissa. Bianca leaves and Kendall asks what Ryan found out. Because of what Kendall said to Bianca, Ryan hides that doodle that Cara drew and puts it in his pocket! He says he doesn’t know yet and wants to get more answers first before he tells her anything.

CONfusion:

Greenlee and Kendall meet to chit chat! Greenlee tells Kendall that she is playing David for information and it’s even bringing her and Ryan closer together. Awww how sweet NOT!

The hospital:

Ryan sees Griffin and shows him Cara’s doodle of Project Orpheus. Griffin tells Ryan to back off, but Ryan knows David manipulated him when it came to Cara’s illness. Oh Ryan SHUT UP! You are not a hero!!!! Ryan thinls it’s getting out of hand now and people will get hurt. Griffin thinks they are saving lives with medical science, but Ryan says he knows the difference between good and evil. Do you? OH SHUT UP RYAN! You don’t know the difference between good and evil! So go home and be with wifey! David makes a call in his office and says people are asking too many questions. And that all of them need to be moved, except “her.” He’ll take care of her. What the?!!?! ALL OF THEM?!?!! That perked me up!!!! How many are all of them? And WHO are they? Is it Leo?!!?! :)

Dixie’s room:

David shows up but it’s empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!

The park:

Cara and Kathy play Frisbee in the park, Kathy throws the Frisbee far away so Cara has to get it. Kathy sees Zombie Dixie walking by. ROFL! She says, Mommy? Awww! :(

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.