Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 7/25/11
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Today’s show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) If you haven’t watched today’s show? WATCH IT! :)

A couple of ways to NOT get stabbed.

1. Tell the truth.

2. Don’t lie.

The park:

JR is soooooooo drunk! He drunkenly talks to a passed out Tinkerbell (Dixie.) He says he knows she’s disappointed in him, but he misses her and that he’s happy to dream of her like she’s really there. Poor JR!!!! :( He also says the last time he saw her he thought he was dying, he wonders if he is now. He thinks it might be better if he was so there would be no more noise. No more nothing. :( He says he loves her and stumbles away. :(

Martin zoo:

JR who is STILL drunk (imagine that! Still drunk!) wants to see his son, but Krystal tells him Marissa took him to a movie. He says that Marissa isn’t AJ’s real mother! DOH! She talks to him about spiraling out of control. He becomes rude to her! She wants him OUT NOW! JR won’t leave! He talks about her losing Tad and accuses her of being miserable. Krystal is about to call a cab when JR stops her. She then decides to call Tad but JR grabs her arm and says he won’t leave until he sees his son. She asks him if he is going to hit her!!! JR sits on a chair and starts to cry!!! I start to cry!!! BRAVO Jacob Young!!! That was fantastic! You made my emotions go up and down for JR today!!!

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Kendall goes in to meet Griffin and finds Tad and Cara eating and talking. They want her to join them but she wants to sit somewhere else to wait for Griffin. Cara tells Tad how great he was during his memorial of Dixie. Kendall overhears and agrees with Cara that Tad has a gift of keeping things light. She thinks she and Griffin could use some of that so they aren’t so intense. Great Kendall, Tad, and Cara scene! I love it! :) Kendall texts Griffin and then Cara goes up to talk to her about Griffin. Tad in the background! ROFL! Kendall wonders if she’s being stood up. Cara assures her Griffin doesn’t do it on purpose, he just gets distracted by the hospital. Cara knows he cares about her though. Kendall says she cares about him too and leaves. Tad and Cara discuss their relationship and toast to weird winding journeys and to the road that lies ahead.

The hospital:

Ryan finds Griffin going through David’s office. DOH! Ryan wants to know what they are dealing with. Griffin doesn’t know himself. He’s there to find out how far David has taken things. Griffin gets a text from Kendall and starts to leave. Ryan tells him David basically brought Greenlee back to life and asks if Orpheus has anything to do with that. Oh shut up about David Ryan!!! You are VERY biased!!

Chandler Mansion:

Tad takes JR home to sleep it off on the couch. JR tells him he saw Dixie, but she didn’t want to talk to him. Tad tells him she will always love him. It’s forever. :(

Slater home:

Ryan meets Kendall to give her toys for Spike. He asks why are you here? She says I live here. ROFL! He says she is supposed to meet Griffin at ConFusion. She said at Krystal’s. She checks herself where they said to meet. She can’t believe she screwed up the location. ROFL! Ryan tells Kendall Griffin is involved in David’s project and he might be involved in what’s going on with Erica. Kendall doesn’t believe it. Ryan starts to make Kendall doubt Griffin. Kendall becomes upset that Griffin could be involved in harming her mother. She says Griffin is a typical man. That he doesn’t open up to her. Oh Kendall come on! Typical man? That is so stupid! You don’t open up to Griffin! So what the hell are you talking about? Ryan urges her not to let on to Griffin that she suspects. Ryan thinks she could be their only hope of finding out the truth. Kendall wants to be left alone and after Ryan leaves, she picks up the photo of Zak. She asks, Why did you have to die on me? :(

CONfusion:

Erica tries to convince Jack and Jesse desperately that there is a woman named Jane who kidnapped her and took over her life. David continues to pretend he knows nothing of Jane. ROFL! Griffin sits at the bar and watches as Jack tells Erica he thinks she could benefit from some help. No Jack!!! No!!! Believe her!!! Erica becomes so angry when David touches her and tries to get her to leave peacefully. Erica says she won’t go anywhere with him. She picks up a knife from the bar and stabs David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that was going to happen, but I didn’t think it was today! My jaw fell to the ground!!! Jesse calls for an ambulance as Griffin goes over to assist David. David knows exactly what is happening to the stab wound. Jesse arrests Erica, as David insists Erica needs help, not jail. Sticking up for Erica David? ROFL! Erica starts crying and tells Jack why couldn’t have just believed her! What a scene!!!! Altho where is the knife? Where did it go? When she stabbed Zak that one time, there was no blood. With this knife it was gone!!!! Was it afraid and ran away?

The hospital:

Griffin is with David as he is wheeled into the E.R. Jake is there to help. Jake says to David you have been working out. You are hard as a rock. ROFL! Attracted to David are ya Jake? :) David won’t let Jake help him! He wants Griffin! He desperately says he can’t die. Not now. Jack and Jesse meet with Jake and get updated on David’s condition. They tell him Erica is in Oak Haven for an evaluation. David tells Griffin if he doesn’t make it, All of them will die. HMMMMMM?!!?!? ALL OF THEM?!!! Who is all of them David?!!?! :)

Oakhaven:

Erica is brought in. THERE IS JANET YAY!!!!! Janet sees her and thinks she came for a visit. Janet says, We’re going to have so much fun! OH YEAH! I can’t wait! :)

Profile photo of Kansas BubblesKansas Bubbles
    6 Posts

You can tell the difference in writers now. Too bad they have the clean up the garbage that the previous writers left them.

I KNEW eventually someone would have to say out loud that Merissa isn’t AJ’s real mom. I was waiting forever for that!!You’re Aunt Merissa, not Mom Merissa! But then again, AJ’s going to need some major therapy down the road anyways…grandma’s alive, grandma’s dead, grandma’s alive or is she a zombie? Grandma’s alive, no wait…that’s her long lost sister, now the long lost sister’s dead…

And it’s great that someone’s starting to bring up past history…like how JR saw Dixie in “heaven”…but didn’t Tad see Jesse in “heaven” too…but then Tad was dead and back from the dead a few times too.

I hope that the last episode ABC shows, they finally bring back Bobby Martin from the attic of the Martin house that was destroyed in the first major tornado that Pine Valley had. He went up to wax his skiis or surf board or something like that and never came back down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.