Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 8/19/11
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    703 Posts

I like you!!

Chandler Mansion:

Liza shows up because she can’t believe JR had the custody case moved up. Colby whines about how her mother is helping JR. JR says he met with the judge and persuaded him to favor him in court. OH DEAR!!! He payed the judge off!!! Liza thinks the judge will be swayed in the other direction. Liza leaves to try and save his case. Colby whines whines whines about her bad mommy! JR of course defends Liza. Colby stops whining and gets serious about JR and his drinking! She talks about if JR has spiked his coffee and calls him a selfish drunk. YEAH! Now Colby is interesting!!! :) Liza of course returns later and tells JR his plan backfired and he is going to lose his son. JR doesn’t want to go to court! JR says he doesn’t care what he has to do – his son won’t be raised by two lesbians!!!!!!!!!! DOH!

Bianca’s and Marissa’s hotel room:

Bianca and Marissa have enjoyed last night. :) Bianca asks Marissa if she is okay after sleeping together. Marissa says she is more than okay. :)

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Bianca and Marissa have breakfast. Marissa isn’t eating much, so Bianca says do you want me to feed you like a plane? And Bianca does plane noises! ROFL! Marissa gets a call from invisible Caleb! She finds out from him that JR tried to bribe the judge, so she’s getting full custody of AJ. DOH!

CONfusion:

David talks to Cara about Tad and Dixie. He tells her his own past with the Tad and Dixie and then gets Cara to admit her marriage to Tad was for her green card. She says Tad saved her life and then talks about her past. She says she finally felt like she was part of a community in Pine Valley, until the rug was pulled out from underneath her…and her brother too. David insults Tad!! ROFL! David calls Tad dumbo and imbicile! ROFL! Cara knows Tad, Dixie and Kathy deserve to be happy. David asks what do you see in that over sized gnome? ROFL! Tad enters and David says speaking of Dumbo! ROFL! Cara tells him not to tell Tad that she is here and quickly hides. OH A TAVID SCENE YAY! Tad asks David have you seen Cara? David says as a matter of fact I have. Albeit briefly. Tad leaves and Cara returns and thanks David for putting Tad off. She also tells him her flight has been delayed and she has no where to stay. David offers up his place!!!! YESSSSSSSS! :)

David’s hotel room:

David brings Cara to his room. David opens up to her about actually caring about what other people think of him. He says he wants to be accepted! Awww I accept you David!!!! :) Anyway Griffin calls Cara and David urges her to at least let her brother know she’s safe. Cara calls Griffin back and quickly tells him she’s fine. After she hangs up, David sets up the couch for her to rest before her flight. Cara assures him not everyone in town hates him. She says I don’t hate you. David has a surprised look on his face. She says she LIKES him!!!! :) She walks up to him and kisses him!!! He kisses her back! HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN THAT IS HOTT!!!! :)

Casa D Lavery:

Greenlee and Ryan are hugging. When the hug was over, Ryan feels something is wrong with Greenlee cus he can feel that she is tense. She won’t tell him about what David said about Gillian! She tells him she wonders what if David could give him a gift like he did Kendall and Spike. Ryan can’t imagine what it must have been like for her to think Leo was alive, but he doesn’t want her to let David get between them.

The hospital:

Kendall gets upset when he tells her what he wants to do. Hey so the audience doesn’t know what the plan is!!!! BAH! :) He says it needs to be done, but Kendall hates it. Griffin watches them. Hey Griff three is a crowd!!! She steps out to get some water and runs into Griffin. She tells him that Zak finally told her what he remembered from the plane. She asks if he wants anything while she goes for water. He just wants her to be happy. Blah blah blah. Griffin heads into Zak’s room. Zak asks what’s going on between him and his wife. Does he love her? DOH! Griffin says what he feels for Kendall, doesn’t matter now that Zak is alive. Griffin says he is going to put a rush on his blood work. Out in the hall, Griffin sees Tad, who tells him Cara might be leaving town. Kendall bumps into Greenlee in the hallway. Kendall says she keeps waiting to wake up and realize it’s all a dream. Greenlee assures her it’s not and she should know because she had a dream about Leo. Greenlee loves Ryan, but the dream brought up the “What ifs?” Greenlee also says that she still feels a physical ache for Leo!!!! :’( She then says David is hinting about Gillian being alive, but she hasn’t told Ryan. She worries Ryan could experience the same kind of overwhelming love with Gillian she felt for Leo!!! :) Kendall thinks it would be okay because Ryan loves her. Ryan shows up wondering what he just walked in on. They cover and say they are just shocked about Zak being back. Ryan leaves and Greenlee worries to Kendall that she can’t compete with Gillian if she is alive. ROFL! She doesn’t want to tell Ryan there’s a possibility because they don’t need any more obstacles in their relationship. Ryan heads into Zak’s room wondering how David happened to be there for him after the crash. Greenlee and Kendall enter, as Ryan asks if Zak his onboard. Zak says that he’s standing by David because he saved his life. He doesn’t care if anyone has a problem with it. Hmmm Zak standing by David? Is Zak lying I wonder? Hmmm.

125 Posts

Goo Team David!!

I like that they are FINALLY starting to show David as having a heart again. I mean, those of us who love him know that, but the previous writers just always wanted to write him as a villain. Yes, he could be one, but he is still the same man who loved Leo & Leora with all his heart (I believe a big part of him died when that baby did) and he is STILL the one who helped Bianca after she was raped (I hated how they had him chose that no-good stray daughter of his over Binks whom he has loved since she was a child!), and as I have said, has basically saved the entire town at one point or another.
    I am glad that they are at least showing David’s humanity again.

As always, keep up the good work! Even if I don’t respond, I AM still lurking/reading your recaps. I really do appreciate your time & effort.
    ;)

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Goo Team David!![/quote]

YEAH GO TEAM DAVID!!!!!! :)

[quote](I believe a big part of him died when that baby did)[/quote]

Yeah. :’(

[quote]As always, keep up the good work! Even if I don’t respond, I AM still lurking/reading your recaps. I really do appreciate your time & effort.
    ;)[/quote]

Oh thank you. I’m glad you are enjoying it! :)

125 Posts

Yep, I really am. LoL, I am enjoying them soo much that I wrote to Luke to see if he would ask you if you’d like to do a AMC recap for DC that gets posted! I brought it up b/c there were a few ppl in one of Perkie’s threads talking about how they wish AMC (& OLTL) had a recap, and so I contacted him b/c obviously there is a demand, but I don’t think many ppl know about these forums. I also told him that, basically, I think you are lovely. ;)
    But as you know, he said that they asked you, but you prefer this vehicle.
    May I ask why? I just think it would be great if we could ALL see what you write, plus I think it’d be a lovely ABC-send off.
    Either way, I appreciate what you do; keep up the good work!! ;)

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Yep, I really am. LoL, I am enjoying them soo much that I wrote to Luke to see if he would ask you if you’d like to do a AMC recap for DC that gets posted! I brought it up b/c there were a few ppl in one of Perkie’s threads talking about how they wish AMC (& OLTL) had a recap, and so I contacted him b/c obviously there is a demand, but I don’t think many ppl know about these forums. I also told him that, basically, I think you are lovely. ;)
    But as you know, he said that they asked you, but you prefer this vehicle.
    May I ask why? I just think it would be great if we could ALL see what you write, plus I think it’d be a lovely ABC-send off.
    Either way, I appreciate what you do; keep up the good work!! ;)[/quote]

You asked Luke? Awww! :)Thank you. :) Yeah he did ask me. He also asked me in the past. I decided not to because I wouldn’t be able to do my commentary. My recaps would have to change. It would just be straight up dry recaps. And about people not knowing about my recaps, well word of mouth is good. :)

125 Posts

LoL, yes, I did, & you’re welcome!
    I get it, I wouldn’t want to change how your recaps are at all! I guess I figured that yours could be like Perkie’s, I mean she says what happens but she also adds in her comments, as did Cory.
    But no worries, I’ll be mentioning you around!

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]LoL, yes, I did, & you’re welcome![/quote]

:)

[quote]I guess I figured that yours could be like Perkie’s, I mean she says what happens but she also adds in her comments, as did Cory.[/quote]

I haven’t read Perkie’s in a long time. Cory doesn’t do it anymore?

[quote]But no worries, I’ll be mentioning you around![/quote]

Awww! :) You are sweet thanks. :)

125 Posts

Cory is on hiatus. Real life stuff.
    I hope that she is well, but we miss her!

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Cory is on hiatus. Real life stuff.
    I hope that she is well, but we miss her![/quote]

Oh! How long has she been on hiatus? I hope everything is okay!

125 Posts

Hmm, I am not sure, it’s been a couple of months I believe.
    Me too!

the thoery of opposites
    703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Hmm, I am not sure, it’s been a couple of months I believe.
    Me too![/quote]

Oh no. :(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.