Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 8/23/11
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

I SLEPT WITH HIM BABY!

Martin zoo:

Tad REALLY REALLY tries to get Cara to reconsider working for David. Cara who is stubborn and has her own mind, believes in Orpheus, but Tad warns her that David never does anything without a price. Cara says that Tad got what he wanted, now she’s going after what she wants. YEAH CARA YOU TELL HIM! :)

The hospital:

Amanda is ready to go home and and she and Jake prepare to leave. Amanda keeps saying that she can’t have children. I hate when she says that! It’s not true. I wish she would say that she can’t get pregnant. They talk about adoption. She wants to hear how Jake feels. He admits he’s angry and sad because he wanted a sibling for Trevor. :( He is fine with adopting. Amanda says good things are happening even if it’s hard to tell. Tad really wants to talk to Jake. Jake says Amanda can stay. Amanda says she is going to find Angie. Tad says Angie is going to his house for the party. Amanda leaves. Tad tells Jake Cara is staying because of David. Jake says he can’t get involved because he has to focus on the people who really need him and suggests Tad just let it go. Wow!!! Jake isn’t obsessed/in love with David anymore! :( Tad on the other hand!!!! :)

The park:

Maya, Angie and afro haired baby Lucy take a walk. Lucy is adorable!!! Maya tells Angie that a friend of hers told her that Mookie is in California. HE IS?!!?! ROFL! And when will he come back?! She is scared that she’s all alone. :( Angie says she has the Hubbard family, which includes Lucy. Awww!

Chandler Mansion:

Krystal comes in. Dixie wonders if Tad is okay. Krystal asks if Dixie is in love with Tad. Hmmmm? I like you Krystal, but it’s none of your business if Dixie is in love with Tad or not. You are not married to him anymore. Dixie admits she loves Tad but says it’s best for her to be with JR, while Tad sorts things out with Cara and Kathy is with her sister Jenny. Krystal as brought Kathy over, who invites Dixie to a party at the house. Awww! :)

Martin zoo:

Angie and Lucy show up where Angie and Dixie get reacquainted. YAY! Amanda joins them and thanks Angie for her support throughout her ordeal. She then sees Dixie and they catch up. They all discuss the power of motherhood, as Maya watches them while holding Lucy. As Angie and Maya are about to leave, Angie assumes all the talk about kids must have been hard for her. Maya admits she loses sleep worrying about her baby. :( Angie thinks Jesse could help track her baby down, but Maya DOES NOT Jesse to know because she could get arrested for abandoning her baby.

The park:

Maya and Angie walk in the park again. Angie is sweet to Maya and wants to help her find her baby. OH OH! Maya begs her not to tell Jesse. Angie agrees. That they will do it together.

Chandler Mansion:

Dixie lays on the couch thinking about David. There is a flashback and it’s about David examining her eyes with that instrument that they use to look at the eye. She wonders what he did to her and why she can’t remember.

The hospital:

In the on-call room Griffin finds a photo of him with Kendall. Greenlee finds him and tells him to keep it. HUH?!!?! She says it’s not easy letting go. She thinks Kendall will need him now that she and Zak have aligned themselves with David. HUH?!!?! Kendall don’t need Ryan Jr!!! David enters and taunts them about Zak and Kendall teaming up with him. Griffin and Greenlee are not happy with David. Later Cara enters David’s office. She wants to work with him with project O! He tries to kiss her, but she backs away. She says their sleeping together was a one time thing. ROFL! Yeah right. Good luck with that! :) She says from now on it’s strictly professional. Ryan Jr (Griffin} joins them to warn Cara David is using her. She defends her position, but Griffin tells her she doesn’t know the whole story. No one does. He makes accusations against David and how he got duped by him. Oh please!! Cara says she’s not him. Zak tells Kendall in his hospital room she should walk away from their marriage so she doesn’t get hurt again. DOH!! Kendall doesn’t like what he said and says she is with him no matter what. He just wants her to be safe and happy. She realizes he found out about her and Griffin. He thinks she needs someone stable who can keep her safe. Kendall gets upset and says she is with Zak always. Greenlee just had to walk in on them! UGH! She walks in and the BFF’s leave to talk.

David stops by and Zak and David talk about Orpheus. Zak reveals that he knows there are other people David has saved. David is grateful for his support, but he doesn’t trust Zak to share anything just yet. WOW! ALRIGHT DAVID! :) Zak says he will earn his trust whatever it takes. Kendall and Greenlee return after David has left. Ryan Jr enters demanding Zak get Cara off the project. Zak says if David wants her there it’s good enough for him. David finds Cara in the on-call room and invites her to dinner to discuss the project. She agrees and then leaves. Tad enters and warns David away from Cara. Jealous much Tad? I told you a million times, tell David you love him!!! David says if Cara is hurting right now, it’s on Tad, not him. GO DAVID! :) David walks away and the look on Tad’s face! Hahaha! I love my Tavid. Kendall and Ryan Jr talk alone. Zak gets up and watches them talk in the hallway. David shows up and warns Zak not to trust Griffin and that he’s still in love with Kendall.

The park:

Tad runs to find Cara! Oh look he found her!!! He asks if her association with David is strictly professional. She says no and says SHE SLEPT WITH HIM! :)

Profile photo of MiryMiry
    125 Posts

Yeah, she did & it was hot! ;D

Man, did Griff… er, Ryan Jr turn on David his mentor rather quickly! I think he is just mad that David brought Zack back just when he was getting somewhere with Kendall. Plus he might want to secretly want to be BFF with Ryan, his NEW mentor apparently. Yeah, that’s it.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Yeah, she did & it was hot! ;D[/quote]

Oh hell yeah!!!! :)

[quote]Man, did Griff… er, Ryan Jr turn on David his mentor rather quickly![/quote]

Yeah! What the hell!!!

[quote]I think he is just mad that David brought Zack back just when he was getting somewhere with Kendall.[/quote]

Hahaha yeah. :) Go stomp and have a rant someplace else Ryan Jr! Go sit in the corner and don’t come out until I say!

[quote]Plus he might want to secretly want to be BFF with Ryan, his NEW mentor apparently. Yeah, that’s it.[/quote]

ROFL! Yes!! Ryan is his NEW mentor and BFF so he is sucking up to Ryan! Kissing his butt! :)

125 Posts

Oh, he’s doing more than kissing it, he’s LIVING up in Ryan’s butt.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Oh, he’s doing more than kissing it, he’s LIVING up in Ryan’s butt.[/quote]

ROFL! Yeah he is living in it!!! He is so far up his butt than I don’t think he will ever come out!!! :)

125 Posts

HA! But the question is: Would he ever want to?
    ;)

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]HA! But the question is: Would he ever want to?
    ;)[/quote]

ROFL! I doubt it! He loves it there! :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.