Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 8/24/11
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    703 Posts

Gillian: I love you Ryan.

Ryan: I love you too.

Gillian: Goodbye.

Ryan: Goodbye Princess.

Chandler Mansion:

JR tells Dixie that he will prove to Marissa he is worthy of getting AJ back. Dixie tells him it has to be real and not just for show. Hahaha she is VERY observant isn’t she? :) JR tells her he’s on his way back. The doorbell rings and JR signs for a package. He opens it to find a disc. Hmmm? What is that?!!?! OH! It’s a video of Bianca and Marissa HAVING SEX IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM!!!! OH WOW!!! I did NOT see that one coming!!!! What a twist! He says to himself, I wonder what the judge will say when he finds out you and your girlfriend made a sex tape. NO!!!! JR is the one who made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Erica shows up excited!!! Woah Erica’s black bow is very very distracting. Bianca and Marissa are happy to see her and so is Opal!!!! Erica with her white outfit and black bow gush about her trip to France. Bianca tries to tell her about her about Marissa, but Erica hands out gifts and rushes out to see Zak!!! Bianca tells Marissa she has become more Erica Kane and less mom. She wishes Erica gave her the chance to tell her about the most incredible thing to happen in her life: her new girlfriend MARISSA! :) Later, Marissa shows AJ a house online, while Bianca asks Opal about posted real estate listings and is nervous talking to Marissa about houses because she thinks Marissa will think it’s too soon. Well yeah it is!!!! Opal suggests she and Marissa take a walk by the park which has several houses for sale. Marissa and Bianca leave WITHOUT MARISSA’S LAPTOP!!!! JR shows up and he gets near the laptop. Opal is very suspicious of him and doesn’t want him to start trouble!!! JR starts to upload the video of Marissa and Bianca , but Liza catches him. She tells him he will lose his son for good if he goes through with that.

The hospital:

Ryan Jr (Griffin) tells Kendall to keep David away from Cara. Kendall wants him to trust her because it will all work out. Zak and David watch them. David tells Zak it looks like Griffin is still in love with Kendall. DUH! :) Zak gets back in bed, as Kendall walks in. She tries to help Zak, but he pushes her away, and says that Griffin seemed upset. David leaves and Erica with the black bow shows up to see Zak for herself. Zak tells her David deserves all the credit for him being alive and that they are backing him. Erica is in shock! :)

The park:

Bianca and Marissa are walking. Man they have bad communication skills! Come on Bianca!! Ask Marissa if she wants to live with you! For crying out loud!!!! Stop being annoying! Marissa says that the Kane women have confidence. I think Marissa notices how Bianca is acting. Meanwhile Tad who is jealous of David cus he is in love with him isn’t happy that Cara slept with David. Cara says she doesn’t owe him an explanation or an apology. Boy Tad is acting like her father!!! Strange. :) David shows up which is strange cus he was JUST at the hospital! Man he must have ran to the park! :) Damn and I missed it! Run again David! Run again! :) David tells the love of his life Tad to back off before everyone finds out their marriage is a sham. Tad is in shock that Cara told David about the sham marriage. Tad walks away. Cara tells David she doesn’t need him to fight her battles and he won’t score points with her by putting Tad down. Aww but Cara! That’s what they do! :) You just have to accept it. :)

Krystal’s BJ’S:

Bianca and Marissa return. Liza points out to JR that they are happy, but JR doesn’t think it will last once he gets AJ back. Liza wants that disc and asks him if he made any copies. He says he didn’t. He didn’t think he needed to. She wants the disc. He gives it to her and she leaves. JR has got a COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin zoo:

Marissa tells Bianca that she is optimistic JR is turning his life around. Bianca doesn’t trust him but understands how Marissa wants to see the good in people because she does that too!! Oh so they are two peas in a pod!

Casa D Lavery:

Greenlee finds Ryan packing. Oh is he leaving her? No. :( He tells her something just came up. She knows it’s about David and wants him to let it go. She thinks back about what David said about Gillian. Ryan Jr shows up and tells Ryan (his new BFF,) they can’t let David take down Cara. They need to take David down!!! Man Ryan Jr is so far up Ryan’s butt I doubt he will ever get out!!! Ryan Jr stop whining and go sit at the corner and don’t come out until I tell you too!!!!!! And think about what you did!!!! Ryan tells Greenlee they are going to stop David!

Translation: We are going to stop David for saving lives from the brink of death!!!! Superhero Griffin and I are the only ones who are supposed to save lives!!!!

Ryan leaves with Ryan Jr despite Greenlee wanting them to back off. Oh I forgot to tell you. I think it was last week that there was a scene with Ryan and Ryan Jr at Krystal’s BJ’s, And Ryan Jr talked about how he isn’t a superhero or a crimefighter! ROFL! Sure you are! Don’t lie!!! Admit you are to Ryan! He understands! He is a superhero/Crimefighter too!

CONfusion:

Oh look! Ryan ambushes Cara! He is warning her away from David. Greenlee surprises them both and does the same thing!! Oh this is just so beautiful isn’t it? Damn Greenlee wants to be a superhero too!!! Someone please give Ryan, Ryan Jr, and Greenlee a superhero award!!! And I think I see Ryan Jr waiting in the wings!

Casa D Lavery:

Greenlee admits to Ryan that David told her Gillian could be alive. Ryan doesn’t believe it and tells Greenlee they have to stick together against David. Ryan wants to be alone and says he will be up soon. Greenlee goes to bed and Ryan remembers his past with Gillian!!! There are flashbacks!!! I LOVE IT!!!! He turns around and SEES her!!!!!! The look on his face!!!! It’s so soft and sad. I have always been a huge Gillian and Ryan fan!!!! I loved them together! I still do!!

Gillian: I love you Ryan.

Ryan: I love you too.

Gillian: Goodbye.

Ryan: Goodbye Princess.

I cried!! And look it’s the old Ryan!!! He showed up! HE IS RIGHT THERE!!!! I miss the old Ryan!!! I want the old Ryan to stay!!!!

The hospital:

Zak tells black bowed Erica that David may have saved others, he walks in. David tells Erica that with her family’s help, the hospital will soon be known for the miracles it creates. Erica wants to shut it down!! WHAT?!?!! She reminds him Jane sold him the hospital, not her, so she can shut him down. He taunts if that happens, she won’t learn who else he has saved. Erica wants details and she doesn’t want to play games. David says it’s someone she loved, she will be grateful if she gives him the hospital. Erica goes to see Zak. and says goodbye to him. Kendall and Erica leave. Zak tells David he got word that Griffin wants to talk to the FDA about Orpheus. OH OH!

Chandler Mansion:

Tad visits a wet Dixie who just came out of the pool and was looking for her towel! He tells her about Cara getting involved with David. Dixie can’t understand why she can’t remember what he did to her. Tad helps her relax and helps her remember. Or try to remember anyway. She recalls being on a gurney and seeing someone next to her. And a woman’s hand!!!!

125 Posts

Haha, so true! about Tad being in love with David!!

Your “translation” was dead-on, pun intended! Those 2 are some serious asses. I mean, who WOULDN’T want David to save your loved ones? I mean, Greens AND Kendall AND Zach wouldn’t be alive without David and apparently neither would Cara. But that just doesn’t seem to matter to these ppl b/c David is involved. Geesh.

Griff (Ryan Jr) will NEVER leave Ryan’s ass, he likes living up there too much. Its real cozy & has a nice view.

125 Posts

Also, that was the last time I liked Ryan. When he was with Gillian.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.