Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 8/25/11
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Everyone has an obsession with David Hayward.

Martin zoo:

Dixie stops by and was about to kiss Tad but Tad stops her! It’s a no no to kiss because the immigration people are watching!!!! They talk about DAVID! He asks her to remember who else was in the room with her at David’s clinic. She just remembers a woman’s hand. Tad thinks it was Greenlee. She’s not sure, but remembers being scared for what was happening to the woman next to her. It’s not connecting inside her that it’s Greenlee. She thinks David was damaging this woman in some irreparable way. Oh please. :) Tad worries about Cara being with David and tries to call her, but she doesn’t answer. Dixie thinks she should give him some privacy, but he wants her to stay. She promises she’s not going anywhere and they do some kissy kissy! :) Oh don’t worry the door is closed. :)

Casa D Lavery:

Ryan is thinking about Gillian! :( :) Greenlee comes down the stairs and asks Ryan if he is thinking about Gillian. He says he is. Greenlee wonders if it’s possible that she is alive. Ryan doesn’t think so because DAVID would have used her to ruin their relationship long ago. Ryan says Gillian and Leo are part of them, but he knows Greenlee loves him. He feels the same way about her. Blah blah blah. He says this is their time now. He tells her he put a bid on a property to house the Cambias and Fusion offices together. She thinks it’s perfect. Oh yes Greenlee. Everything your hubby does is so perfect.

The hospital:

Zak is all ready to leave his room and go home! Zak wants Ryan Jr (Griffin) to head up a clinic for him. Ryan Jr wants nothing to do with it. Ryan Jr warns that DAVID (See more talk about David) is holding his power over him. Ryan Jr hopes for Zak’s sake as well as his family’s he can free himself from it. Oh yes! Free yourself over big bad David! Cara runs right into David’s office SO excited about being part of Orpheus. Wow she is so hyped up ROFL! David says there might not be a project if Griffin has his way. Cara says she is behind him one hundred percent and she will convince Griffin of it too. Yeah right Cara! Good luck with that one!! Once Cara is gone, Ryan shows up! Can’t stay away from David huh Ryan? Ryan brings up Leora! That she would be 8 now. I start to cry. Ryan says is she alive David? And taunts him about her!!! I can’t believe Ryan is doing this!!! You are such a jerk Ryan!! If I didn’t hate you before (which I do) then I would now!!!! How dare you!!!! I want the old Ryan back NOW!!!!! BAH!!! He calls David out on using the memory of loved ones to come between him and Greenlee. Ryan says that he and Greenlee are solid and nothing he can do will change that. David brings up how he isn’t ruining your marriage, you and Greenlee are with your obsession. He talks about how Ryan and Greenlee are missing something in their marriage. Life!!! ROFL! Yeah David you tell him! There is no life in their marriage. No fire! Their relationship is boring! But does Ryan get it? NO! Ryan is an idiot!!!! Ryan says he will do whatever he has to in order to take him down. Zak shows up and says that means he’s taking him down too. Ryan can’t believe Zak is standing by David. Zak says he’s exactly where he needs to be and tells Ryan he outbid him on the property he wanted. Ryan leaves. Well the good part of all this is, Zak is against Ryan hahahha! That’s a plus! Zak isn’t being brainwashed by Ryan! :) David tells Zak he still doesn’t completely trust him. HA! GO DAVID! :) After Zak leaves oh look who stops by! It’s Dixie!!! Obsessed much Dixie? Dixie realizes David is doing all this is because he is jealous of Tad!! Well duh Dixie! :) You ought to know that by now!!! David is jealous of Tad and Tad is jealous of David. They ARE star crossed lovers you know! :) She says that’s why he went after Cara. He wants everything Tad has and everyone Tad loves because those people would never love the lesser man that he is. ROFL!

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Ryan Jr meets Cara and warns her to stay clear of DAVID! More David talk! Tad shows up and reminds Cara they have an immigration interview. Ryan Jr leaves and Cara tells Tad she needs to ace the interview because she can’t leave Pine Valley. They go over some things and then Tad tries to convince Cara DAVID is bad news. Cara wants him to stop caring about her and being the good guy because it makes it hard for her to hate him. Aww poor Cara! :)

Slater home:

Greenlee stops by. Kendall is getting ready for Zak’s homecoming. Kendall tries to put up the welcome home sign but it won’t stick! Well maybe because you are not pressing hard enough! It’s pathetic! Look how she is trying to put the sign up!! COME ON! :) She tells Kendall she came clean about Gillian with Ryan and it all worked out. Kendall admits Zak is different. And guess who they talk about? Yes you are correct it’s DAVID!!!! Greenlee knows Kendall doesn’t like Zak teaming up with David any more than the rest of them. Kendall will stand by Zak no matter what and asks Greenlee to just be happy for them. Greenlee leaves and Kendall starts to head out to pick up Zak, but runs into Ryan Jr at the door. He thinks Kendall is miserable because Zak is not the same man she lost. He’s acting like DAVID! They don’t know what David did to bring Zak back and he’s concerned about the side effects. Like mind control. Ryan Jr thinks David has used mind control on Zak!!! And he also thinks he used mind control on Greenlee that’s why she married David! ROFL ROFL! Oh come on!!! You weren’t even here when Greenlee married David so shut the hell up Ryan Jr!!! I can’t believe him! Mind control really? What’s next? Brainwashing? Hypnosis? Ryan Jr can see in her eyes that she thinks he’s right. He pulls her close to try to convince her as Zak walks in. Ryan Jr I think you are suffering from mind control! And the person who gave you mind control is your new BFF Ryan!

The park:

Ryan and Greenlee meet up. He tells her Zak beat them to the property. Ryan won’t stand around and watch Zak act just like DAVID!!!! :~

Profile photo of MiryMiry
    125 Posts

HAha, I LOVED it! Its like, who do you think they will speak of now?? Don’t these ppl realize that their lives would be boring (& non-existent) if it weren’t for David!! “guess who they are going to talk about now, you’ve guessed it… David!” lol.

Re: Leora: #^$#@%&*U(&)^%^$E@#$^*(_)*U^$# Sorry for that profanity, I just couldn’t help myself. If I didn’t already want Ryan to die a SLOW painful death & while he was dying have him come crawling to David to save him & David to tell him that he cannot b/c Ryan hulked out & destroyed all of his work (not really, David keeps copies), and then Ryan to realize the mistake he made and die anyway… then I CERTAINLY do now!! How DARE that asshat even SPEAK Leora’s precious name!?! David should tell Greens & she should haul off and smack the shyt out of him. Of course that will never happen b/c she is sharing a 2-bedroom apartment with Griffin inside Ryan’s ass.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]HAha, I LOVED it! Its like, who do you think they will speak of now?? Don’t these ppl realize that their lives would be boring (& non-existent) if it weren’t for David!![/quote]

Yeah! Without David their lives would be so boring!!! :)

[quote]Re: Leora: #^$#@%&*U(&)^%^$E@#$^*(_)*U^$# Sorry for that profanity,[/quote]

Does this site have a filter or did you type that? :)

[quote]How DARE that asshat even SPEAK Leora’s precious name!?![/quote]

That made me so mad!! The last time someone used Leora’s name for bad, was when Amanda told David that baby Trever is in heaven with Leora!!! That was cruel!!! I did eventually forgive Amanda but damn she shouldn’t of said it!

[quote]Of course that will never happen b/c she is sharing a 2-bedroom apartment with Griffin inside Ryan’s ass.[/quote]

Hahahaha that made me laugh out loud! Good one. :)

125 Posts

Heh, that was me. I couldn’t actually type out the profanity & think about what I would actually say or my head would have exploded.

LoL, I had to also laugh out loud myself on that one. It is true though!

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Heh, that was me. I couldn’t actually type out the profanity & think about what I would actually say or my head would have exploded.[/quote]

ROFL! You are funny. :)

[quote]LoL, I had to also laugh out loud myself on that one. It is true though![/quote]

Hahahaha yes very true! :) Someone has to move out! Might as well be Greenlee. She should go find Leo! :)

125 Posts

Thanks! I think you are funny as well.

Oh yes, there is definitely no room up there for Leo, she’ll have to leave & go find him.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Thanks! I think you are funny as well.[/quote]

You’re welcome and thank you. :)

[quote]Oh yes, there is definitely no room up there for Leo, she’ll have to leave & go find him.[/quote]

ROFL!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.