Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 8/26/11
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

My own posse of back from the dead zombies.

Jerica home:

Jack comes home and sees Erica is sitting looking at pictures. Jack confronts Erica about why she’s letting David keep the hospital!!! Oh someone ELSE talking about BIG BAD DAVID! :) She tells Jack about David teasing that someone she once loved is still alive. She shows him a photo of Travis and Jack pulls out Mike Roy’s obituary from her stack of memories. She says he had a heart attack that no one told her about. HUH?!!?!?! Mike Roy had a heart attack?! When did THIS happen?!!?! And why wouldn’t anybody tell her?!?!?!! Jack wonders if she wants to be reunited with one of her old lovers. Erica assures him she loves only him. Jack tells her to do what she needs to do. When she’s done, she knows where to find him. Jack is upset. He says he loves her and leaves. Opal visits Erica and Erica fills her in on what is going on. Opal thinks this is just what David wanted, but Erica shouldn’t take the bait and risk losing Jack. Erica says the LAST thing she wants to do is hurt Jack. Opal is happy to hear that. Opal leaves. Erica is all alone and starts thinking of her time with Mike which includes flashbacks!!! When the flashback is over, Erica smiles and says Mike. Hmmmm? What was THAT about? Is it her just reminiscing? Or is it more than that? Cus the look on her face was strange.

Hubbard home:

Tad stops to talk to Maya. I just love Maya’s hair. I wonder if it’s real. :) It looks real. Tad wants to help Maya find her baby and that he’s just there to help her. Maya shares her story with Tad and how she left her daughter in a cop car. Tad thinks Jesse would help her, but she’s afraid she could get fired or arrested!!!!

CONfusion:

Jesse meets Brot who is sweating and nervous. Brot wants Jesse’s blessing to marry Natalia. Awwww! Brot is old fashioned! I love that! Jesse is happy to welcome Brot to the family. Awww! Jesse thanks him for everything about Lucy and he knows it hasn’t been easy, but it looks like their secret will stay a secret. Jesse leaves and Natalia arrives. Brot asks her remember when you said you were ready for a relationship? It was here. She says it was Christmas. Oh so they have been dating 8 months aww! :) Brot tells her that his life hasn’t been the same since he first laid eyes on her. Every day with her in it is better. He asks her to marry him and she says YES!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :) I was so excited!!! :) As they are about to celebrate, Tad arrives. Brot shares the good news and Tad congratulates them. He asks for a minute alone with Brot. Natalia leaves and Tad asks him about a baby left in a squad car. Brot says he doesn’t know anything. DOH!

The hospital:

David tells Angie they might have to accelerate her treatment because of Griffin. Angie thinks she can appeal to Griffin. Yeah right!!! Good luck with that!!! He won’t listen. Anyway Angie thinks Griffin wouldn’t be going to the FDA if David wasn’t playing God. Oh oh is Angie going to jump off the team David train? :( She says maybe if he revealed who his other patients were, people wouldn’t be attacking him. They might even work with him. David doesn’t think that would happen!! He says when has anyone in town ever worked with him. Angie says she will. OH?! :) So she isn’t jumping off the team David train!!!! :)David says right now they need to focus on her eyesight. Angie doesn’t want him to shut down now. She asks who else he saved. She wonders if he saved his daughter. Now I thought she ment Leora. I was in tears. But then she said did you save Babe? UGH! David says that he will reveal who he has saved when everyone he saved is in their best interest, emotionally and physically. Jesse arrives to pick up Angie. Angie tells Jesse that the surgery has been moved up. Jesse worries it isn’t safe, but David assures him it’s fine. Privately, David tells Jesse that Angie has high blood pressure, which adds risk to the procedure. His job right now is to make sure Angie stays as calm as possible – no drama, no stress.

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Jesse finds Tad after getting a call from Brot. He asks about Tad’s newest case and offers to look into it. Jesse was insistent on doing it himself!!! Tad is suspicious. Tad insists he will do it. Jesse finally admits the baby is Lucy!! I hope Jesse and Tad don’t tell Angie right now!!!! I hope Jesse listens to David’s warning about giving Angie stress!!!!

Slater home:

Zak is home! Kendall tells him she was going to get him. He says he got a cab. Cara stops by. Oh look and so has Ryan Jr. Zak tells Cara, Ryan Jr, and Kendall, he wants Cara to take over his care under David’s direction. Cara agrees. Ryan Jr isn’t happy and tells her that if she walks from the O project, that he won’t go to the FDA. Zak thinks Ryan Jr is just pissed because he’s back, which prevents him from being with Kendall. HA! :) Zak gives Ryan Jr a warning that if he sinks Orpheus he will regret it. :)

David’s hotel room:

Cara shows up to see David. She tells him what happened at the Slater home. David thinks they just need to stay focused and not give up hope. She asks him if he’s doing something to the patients to make them act differently than they normally would. David thinks they got to her. If she thinks he’s capable of having my own posse of back from the dead zombies, than he doesn’t want her involved. ROFL! Oh man that Zombie line cracked me up!!!! ROFL! I had visions of David’s Pine Valley Zombies ROFL! Cara says she just wants to know what’s going on with Zak. David points out he saved the man’s life so of course he would be appreciative. He also points to how Angie trusts him completely now. He says the people of Pine Valley hate genius and do what they can to bring it down. He wonders if she will join the ignorant mob. Another great comment he said was the Martins and their ilk ROFL!

O clinic:

Ryan Jr gets a text from Kendall to meet him at the clinic! But it was a trick!!!!!!! It was REALLY Zak!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!

Profile photo of MiryMiry
    125 Posts

Hahaha, Zombies! Team David Zombies!! ;)

I don’t trust Cara, I think she is playing David. Ditto with Zach.

I don’t understand the Mike thing. Jack will never truly ever win will he?

I hate Griffin more than I thought possible.

Goo Team David Zombies!!

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Hahaha, Zombies! Team David Zombies!! ;) Goo Team David Zombies!![/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Team David Zombies for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

[quote]I don’t trust Cara, I think she is playing David. Ditto with Zach.[/quote]

I don’t think Cara is playing David, but you never know. But I know something is up with Zak! He is soooo playing David!!!

[quote]I don’t understand the Mike thing. Jack will never truly ever win will he?[/quote]

I not sure what is going on with the Mike thing.

[quote]I hate Griffin more than I thought possible.[/quote]

I used to like him!!!! He is so annoying now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.