Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 9/14/11
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

If he were on fire right now, I wouldn’t even hand him a glass of water.

Martin zoo:

Dixie is having a dream about a woman with the B bracelet. David is in the dream and stops her. Dixie wakes up from her nightmare and Tad walks in to comfort her. She wants to talk to David about who his other patients are, but Tad doesn’t want her to!!! He doesn’t think anyone should ever talk to David again. Dixie just wants to bring David’s other two patients home. Tad agrees to help her. He will be with her when she talks to David. Oh? We are getting a Tavid scene? YAY! :)

Police station:

Liza visits David and he thinks she is there to be his lawyer. I was confused at first. It’s like Liza are you going to be his lawyer or not?!!?! She finally says she’s not taking his case. Wow Liza! Traitor!!!! That’s fine. David will just find another lawyer that is BETTER!! David can’t believe it because she’s always been there for him, but she tells him she’s not that person anymore. She’s not giving up on him though. She’ll root for him on the sidelines that he’ll actually learn something. Dixie and Tad show up as Liza leaves. Dixie asks if David has Babe. He thinks they are jumping to conclusions. Besides, he doesn’t owe them anything. Damn straight he doesn’t!!! Dixie says she is grateful for him saving her life and urges him to help save another one: JR. David hates JR and won’t help him! He says he wouldn’t save his daughter just to let JR destroy her again. David says if JR were on fire right now, he wouldn’t even hand him a glass of water! Tad wants David to bring Babe for Krystal. David says to Tad why couldn’t you just support me? Why couldn’t you defend me against Ryan and Zak when they set me up? Yeah Tad! Why couldn’t you be on David’s side and support him? You know he loves you! He basically almost said he loves you! Why couldn’t you tell David you love him? Damn I love my Tavid! :) David calls out for the guard. Brot shows up and tells Dixie and Tad to leave.

Martin zoo:

Tad and Dixie come home. Dixie is very upset and frustrated about David. She says what a jerk! ROFL! Tad laughs about the way she said that. :) Dixie asks Tad if he is upset. Tad says no. He thinks they still make a good team. He tells her she’s the love of his life. She always has been and always will be. He was reminded how good they are together and wants more. Awwww! :) Dixie kisses him and they head upstairs to the bedroom where they are about to make love. Tad makes her laugh! :)

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Maya talks with Colby. She doesn’t know how to leave Angie and Jesse with Lucy. Colby suggests she do it quickly. Yeah I agree!!! Caleb and Asher walk in!!!! I yelled out there they are!!! :) They are talking about a fishing trip they’re going on. Colby sees them and Caleb leaves them to talk. Asher tells Colby he and Caleb are getting along, but it’s weird. He says he has a meeting to get to and Colby asks what he’s doing after. He’s got a lot of work to do. Asher leaves, as Liza walks in. Colby asks if Maya and Lucy can move in with them. Liza agrees, but knows how hard it will be for Angie and Jesse. Maya and Lucy are gonna move in with Colby and Liza awesome! :)

Hubbard home:

Angie who is still blind is folding laundry. They talk about Maya and Lucy leaving before Angie gets a chance to actually see her. Jesse is very positive about all this! :) He says she will get her sight back. He will always believe in her whether she forgives him for what he’s done or not. Awww! They talk about David. Angie says she wants to talk to David because she wants to bring Babe back to Krystal if she’s really alive. Maya returns to find Jesse and Angie sitting with Lucy. Maya tells them she and Lucy are moving out today. Jesse really wants them to stay but Angie stops him. Angie knows it’s better if Maya makes a clean break. Angie says goodbye to Lucy as Jesse watches. Maya returns to the room to get Lucy and leaves. Angie tries to remain strong and looks for a distraction. She decides to pay David a visit. Jesse doesn’t understand why she needs to do this. She just needs to make something good come out of everything that’s happened. She cries as she says how badly it hurts. They hear a car horn. They say it’s Frankie. Huh?! How the heck did they hear that? Was their window open? And why didn’t Frankie get out of the car to help her?

Police station:

Angie visits David. His face is all soft. He wonders if she’s seen any light yet. She hasn’t, but hopes he’s about to.

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Maya returns with Lucy. Liza invites her to stay with her and Colby. Maya is grateful, but promises it will just be temporary. Colby and Maya were going to go to the park with Lucy when Asher shows up. Colby stays to talk to Asher. Liza sits with Caleb. Hmm Liza and Caleb should be a couple. :) Oh wait they make a date YAY! :) Colby tells Asher she doesn’t want to give up on what they were starting. Asher doesn’t either. He really missed her. He says that he’s going back to school and is taking the same classes that she is. :)
    Ellie’s grave:

Jesse visits Ellie’s grave. :( He tells her they had to give Lucy up today. He says it was just as hard losing Lucy as it was losing her. Liza walks by and sees him.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.