Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 9/16/11
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Red wings love.

Slater home:

Zak LOVES his red wings!!!! :) He is wearing a red wings shirt, he has a red wings pillow and is wearing a red wings snuggie!!!!! ROFL! He is “watching” the red wings on TV. Kendall comes out and kisses him, but Zak is more interested in the “game”. He starts eating his wings! ROFL! Kendall isn’t happy. She starts to leave the room, but he pulls her down with him to watch the “game.” He hits the remote to show her a video he made of them and the kids!!! HAHAHAHAHA! he tricked her! :) He says the pregame isn’t until next week! :) He tells her it’s good to be home and they kiss. He asks if she’s happy. She says very. She can’t believe he’s really back. He says, We’re back, and they kiss again. She pulls out a ring and puts it on his finger to replace the one he lost. She says, Now, we’re back. Awww! :) It was just an all around great scene!!!

CONfusion:

Erica finds Jack. She is SO excited about the deal with J. Peterman that she tells Jack! Jack is thrilled for her and happy to have her home. He wants to plan the wedding, but she can’t make any plans with the movie deal pending. Oh oh. I don’t think they are EVER going to get married. :( Hey look Brooke shows up! YAY! Jack is so happy to see her and welcomes her home, but Erica has snarky comments insinuating Adam left her already. ROFL! Brooke assures her Adam is in town and they are very much together. Erica brags about her movie. Jack gets called away. Jack kisses Brooke and the look on Erica’s face! ROFL! Jealous!!! :) Erica vs Brooke!! Always love it! :) They banter back and forth! :) Erica talks about Brooke liking Erica’s leftovers ROFL! She also talks about J. Peterman. Er Kit Sterling. Brooke says she used to date him!!! Hahahaha! Brooke says then you are going to have my leftovers. Erica says she isn’t going to date the guy. Brooke laughs over them falling into old habits. Erica says she genuinely looks good and says Pine Valley hasn’t been the same since she left. Erica asks about Adam. Brooke tells her things have been different for him since they left. Erica wonders what she’s not telling her. Brooke doesn’t say much about it. As Erica is leaving, she tells Brooke she’s not in her movie. ROFL!

Martin zoo:

JR does not believe that Babe could be alive. Dixie tries to explain why she thinks she is. He won’t let David mess with his head, but then he remembers David took Babe’s body to the roof and wouldn’t let anyone see her. Dixie wonders, What if Babe really is alive? I hope not!!! I hope it’s Stuart that is alive!!! I want my Stewie back!!

The jail:

David is happy that Cara is pregnant! He says she has no idea how much it means to him. He talks about his history with his children including Leora! This made me cry!!! He says he can finally be the father one of his children deserves. She says this is MY baby, not yours. SAY WHAT?!!?!?!?! DON’T DO THIS TO HIM CARA!!!!! He knows he’s been a control freak of a father, but not anymore. He tells Cara she’s amazing and will make a wonderful mother. Cara sees kindness and generosity in David. He says that he hopes their baby has better character judgment than her. ROFL! JR shows up. Cara starts to leave and David wants her to stay in touch. He thanks her for everything as she leaves. JR asks if Babe is alive. David reminds him she died in the tornado because JR dragged her back to town. JR gets upset as he tries to get an answer out of David. David tells JR that he made his daughter’s life a living hell so he would do whatever it takes to keep her away from him. JR wonders if he would hurt AJ in the same way by denying him his mother. JR warns that he either give Babe up or he will make sure he rots in hell.

Police station interrigation room:

David calls Ryan Jr (Griffin) and he shows up. David tells him he can’t finish his work but you can. David gives him a piece of paper. Ryan Jr looks at it and says, My God. JR lurks and makes a phone call to put a tail on Ryan Jr!!! I don’t know why the hell David asked him to do it! UGH!

Hubbard home:

Angie can see!!! But then it goes dark for her. It’s pretty cool that we get to see her POV on it. We get to see the light go dark in her eyes. She tells Frankie not to tell Jesse because it might never come back. Frankie agrees. Angie is protecting Jesse awww! Jesse shows up and Frankie leaves. Jesse asks how Angie’s visit with David went. She sticks up for David!!!! :) She says that David seemed a bit defeated and feels badly for all the loss he’s suffered. She understands why he’s the man he is, She says he is a tortured soul. Jesse calls him an accessory to murder. Angie knows the evil Hayward is capable of, but she also knows he’s saved a lot of lives. She wants his other patients to be reunited with their families and wants Jesse not to put David in prison so they have that chance. :) Angie brings up Lucy. About how quiet it is without her. She feels it in her bones and fears it will crush her. Jesse will do whatever he can to help her through this, but she needs to find her own way. As Jesse packs up Lucy’s crib, Angie’s sight returns!!! She can SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! :) She walks over to Jesse and says you are crying. Jesse says no he isn’t. She says don’t lie. That she can see it!!!! YAY! Jesse is so happy he cries.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.