Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 9/2/11
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    703 Posts

Feeling like a teenager again.

Slater home:

Erica wants to talk to bushy bearded Zak! She is so desperate to find out who the person in her past that David has saved!!! Zack doesn’t know anything. She just wants to know if there are others out there that David is saving. Zak tells her to let it go because it will only end up hurting people. Hmmmm? She wonders why he’s protecting David. He says he is protecting her. Zak tells her to drop it because it’s bigger than she realizes. A double triple hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Erica says she will take her chances and learn what David is up to. He assures her he is on top of things, but if she keeps pushing, she will risk everything. OH??!?!!?!?! She says he really knows how to add to the mystery. YOU THINK?!?!! Zak tells her to do what she has to do regarding her lost love, but to stay away from David.

Krystal’s BJ’s:

Opal is so excited when she learns Sam Brady is returning for his high school reunion and wants to see her!!!!!!!!! :) Opal tells Krystal that he was her first true love after moving there, but Verla Grubbs ruined things!!! She wants to see him, but she already told Erica she’d go to L.A. to help her find who else David has saved. Oh rats! Krystal says she should stay and meet up with her old love instead of going on a wild goose chase with Erica, who takes more from her than she gives. Opal thinks Krystal is right!

Jerica home:

Opal meets Erica. She tells Erica that she can’t go to California with her because of Sam Brady. She feels all flipity flopity!!! I bet Opal feels like a teenager again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Erica accepts it, but orders Opal to keep her lips zipped about what she’s up to. Opal says with any luck at all, her lips will be locked on someone else’s. Hahahahaha! Yeah with Sam Brady’s lippers! :)

Airport:

Erica is sitting waiting for her flight. And in walks Zak who got his hair cut and he shaved his beard! YAY! :) He sit next to her. She asks are you following me? He says he wants to make sure she makes her flight. He tells her not to stay away too long or else she will miss all the fun. He kisses her cheek and walks away. :)

The hospital:

Frankie needs David’s help!!!! He needs a favor!! WAHHHHHHH?! Frankie says he wants to be in on the surgery for his mother. David tells him Jesse cancelled Angie’s surgery because she’s been under a lot of stress. Frankie wants to know what is going on, but David has no clue.

Hubbard home:

Jesse sees Maya holding Lucy. Jesse apologizes to Maya. Maya tells him he has nothing to be sorry for. She knows Jesse lied to protect Angie. Frankie comes home to find out why Angie’s surgery was postponed. Angie didn’t know this and is angry! Jesse explains he had to because of her stress level and explains things to Frankie. Frankie is in shock!!!! He says he wants to see Ellie’s grave. Jesse agrees to take him to her gravesite. Angie tells Jesse off for canceling her surgery. She needs something good to happen in her life since she lost two children in one day.:( Jesse is on his mother’s side. After Jesse takes Angie to the hospital, Frankie questions Maya on her intentions towards Lucy. She doesn’t want to hurt the Hubbards, but she doesn’t’ know how she can give up her daughter again. Poor Maya! :(

Martin zoo:

Tad sees Cara has her stuff and is ready to move out! He apologizes for how things went down, but he cares about her and nothing will ever change that. Awww! Cara cries!!! Damn she always cries! :) Especially when she is with Tad! :) Tad thanks her for helping him live again. Awww! :) He then asks her about David and she tells him they will have to agree to disagree on that issue. YOU THINK?! :) He makes her promise to keep her eyes open in regards to him. No matter what happens, Cara is excited to know what’s ahead of her. She credits him for that. They hug and kiss goodbye awww! :) They kiss on the lips.

The hospital:

David tells Angie he won’t do any procedure until he knows what’s going on with her. Angie explains what Jesse did with Lucy and Elle. She says it’s an act of God. David says so when Jesse does something bad it’s an act of God, but when HE does something bad he is a bad guy! YEAH GOOD POINT DAVID!!!! David knows all about loss and recalls how Leora died after Joe wouldn’t let him in the operating room. :( Damn it I cried!!!! :( He thinks receiving a substitute baby would have been an insult to her memory. Damn straight! :’( Angie has faith she will accept what has happened one day, but for now she just wants her sight back and orders him to perform the surgery. Tad finds Jesse in the waiting area and learns Angie knows the truth about Lucy. Jesse doesn’t think they will ever be the same after this. :( Tad knows Angie will see that Jesse did what he did because he loves her. Jesse hates that Angie is pinning all her hopes on David Hayward. Angie meets with Jesse in the exam room after her consultation with David. Jesse explains he tried to save Ellie. He also tried to save Angie from the pain. He just loves her so much. Angie knows he does. She loves him too. :( David finds Cara testing herself. She says she feels weak and tired. She’s afraid the cancer has come back. OH OH!!!!

Hubbard home:

Tad visits Maya. He apologizes for not telling her the truth. She understands. Tad pleads Jesse’s case. Maya understands. She says it would be easy to take her daughter and leave if the Hubbards weren’t such great people. He says only she can decide what’s best to do.

Sidenote: Only 3 more weeks left until AMC is no longer on TV. :( :’(

125 Posts

Sadness.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Sadness.[/quote]

Sad over my sidenote huh? :( Yeah sadness. :(

156 Posts

Oh god! I can’t believe it!

703 Posts

[quote=Ryan-Scott]Oh god! I can’t believe it![/quote]

I know!!!!!! :(

125 Posts

Yes.
    I feel like they need to start doing some more to wrap up this thing since we’ve only got 3 weeks! I know, I know PP is working on stuff, blah, blah, but I think that AMC should end its ABC run in a real way for those fans that will not watch it anywhere else.

703 Posts

[quote=Miry]Yes.
    I feel like they need to start doing some more to wrap up this thing since we’ve only got 3 weeks! I know, I know PP is working on stuff, blah, blah, but I think that AMC should end its ABC run in a real way for those fans that will not watch it anywhere else.[/quote]

Yeah I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.