Forums General Hospital AMC – Sonyab’s recaps 9/7/11
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Chicken suit for the soul!

The hospital:

Angie’s surgery is over!!!! She has bandages over her eyes! Jesse and David are watching her in her room. Angie wakes up. David says that new cells were implanted, now all they have to do is wait. Frankie joins them as David explains how her eyesight should come back slowly. Like in a couple of days! Jesse gets a call from Brot, who says he just pulled Ryan over for reckless driving while Zak was holding a gun on him after finding him breaking into David’s lab. DOH!

Police station:

Zak and Ryan are bickering!!! Ryan was arrested for breaking into the O lab! Zak had a gun on him and did a citizens arrest on him! They are all bruised up! All this was completely off screen! What is going on around here?!?!! Is Zak and Ryan’s bickering fake?!!?! David shows up because Brot calls him over. David tells Zak he can’t be rocking the boat right now. Besides, that lab is empty anyway. Zak says that Ryan can’t see what’s really in there so David needs to press charges to stall him while he cleans the place up. David wonders what Zak did. Zak says that he’s just making sure David can finish his work. David worries about Ryan, but Zak says he will take care of him, whatever it takes. Zak gushes over David and talks about his loyalty to David! Zak is all choked up! I feel like I’m in the twilight zone here!! Is Zak faking all this love for David I wonder? Is Zak faking being on the team David train? David appreciates his devotion, but Zak’s problem with Ryan is making things more difficult in regards to his other patients. He doesn’t want their recovery rushed so he asks Zak to take it down a notch. David asks what he did to Griffin. Zak just says, Trust, and then asks who else David has. David tells him there are two people in recovery who are almost ready to be revealed. He pleads with Zak not to screw it up.

Hubbard home:

Frankie and Jesse bring Angie home. Frankie notices that Maya and the baby are gone!!!! Oh but Maya’s things are still there. Frankie leaves to look for them. Jesse tries to reassure Angie Maya wouldn’t just take off. Frankie returns with Maya and Lucy, who were in the park. Maya assures them she won’t leave without saying goodbye. She thanks Angie for all she’s done, but she has to raise Lucy on her own. :( Well, Maya does have a right. It IS her daughter. She says she won’t leave just yet and will make sure Angie gets time with Lucy before she does. I hope Angie gets her eyesight back so she could see Lucy! :)

Martin zoo:

Opal is all ready to meet Sam at the reunion!!! She is so nervous! :) Dixie and Krystal are there. Opal says what the sam hell is she doing? Dixie says Sam hell? I thought his name is Sam Brady? ROFL! Opal leaves and Dixie tells Krystal about Tad finding her with David. Krystal is with Tad on this one and tells Dixie to stay away from David. Yeah Dixie!! Stay away from David! Otherwise Tad will sulk and whine about how he wants to be with David. Dixie says she just wants to remember what happened and who the woman was in the room with her. Dixie tells Krystal about seeing a bracelet with the letter B on it. Krystal tells Dixie how David has led her to believe that Babe could still be alive. Krystal won’t go there and torture herself thinking it could happen. Dixie wishes she could find a way to prove to Tad they could still be good together. Krystal hopes she can because she’s heard how much fun they used to have. Dixie gets an idea and takes off!

CONfusion:

Opal goes to the reunion! AT CONFUSION?!!?!?! Not at the high school that Sam went to? ROFL! Opal sees Sam. She walks over to talk to him. They catch up and enjoy their time! :) Verla walks in!!!! :) Verla flirts with Sam and doesn’t stop! Opal gets jealous. Opal finds out that Sam invented something that has made him a lot of money, which Verla already knew about. Verla tells them about her reality show, and Sam realizes she’s looking for financing. Sam tells her he’s back to see Opal and isn’t interested in investing or being with her! DOH! BURN! :) Verla apologizes and wishes them luck. She walks away, but goes behind a pillar and let’s out a VERY LOUD SOB! ROFL ROFL! Opal asks Sam if he really came back for her. Sam says he does and talks about Palmer. That when she married Palmer, all he had left were the memories they had. Then he found out of Palmer’s passing and had the courage to see her. He is sorry that Palmer passed away. Sam would like for them to get to know each other. She would like that too! He asks her to go to Hawaii with him! OH DO IT OPAL DO IT!!! You deserve to be happy!!! :)

Krystal’s BJ’s:

The Martin brothers talk! I love when the Martin brothers talk! :) They talk about Dixie and David. Jake tells him to put the past in the past and get on with it. That’s what he and Amanda have done. Tad asks how she’s doing knowing she can’t have more kids. Jake says he’s looking into adopting. Tad says if the Martins hadn’t taken him in, they wouldn’t be brothers. Awww! :) They get back to talking about Dixie and Jake suggests Tad let his issues with David and Dixie go. Tad knows he should, but he worries he’ll screw things up anyway. Jake tells him he is over thinking things because Tad is the love of Dixie’s life. He doesn’t need to try so hard. Yeah Tad! Let David go!!!! If you won’t tell him how you feel about him, you gotta move on! :) Or not! :) TAVID FOREVER! :) Tad is alone and Dixie walks in wearing a chicken suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL! She says it’s the Dixie chicken! ROFL! She buck bucks! ROFL ROFL! It’s the chicken suit for the soul baby!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Profile photo of SmooshiestSmooshiest
    21 Posts

Oy, Sonja, the nod to the Tad/Dixie history with the Chicken Suit made me tear up a little. I have watched the show from the beginning when I was a little girl and I am still in denial that now that LaLucci is not accepting Prospect Park’s deal, the show is doomed to not ever be on again. I’ve gotten over other shows I’ve loved ending, like Sex and The City, however, that was not on as long.

I’m really hoping, as Carolyn Hinsey says, to keep the faith and that this is a bargaining chip on her part.

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

[quote=Smooshiest]Oy, Sonja, the nod to the Tad/Dixie history with the Chicken Suit made me tear up a little. [/quote]

Yeah it was awesome!!! :) I love the nod to history!

[quote]I have watched the show from the beginning when I was a little girl and I am still in denial that now that LaLucci is not accepting Prospect Park’s deal, the show is doomed to not ever be on again.[/quote]

I don’t know if La Lucci not accepting the Prospect park deal is true or not.

[quote]I’m really hoping, as Carolyn Hinsey says, to keep the faith and that this is a bargaining chip on her part.[/quote]

Yeah it must be a bargaining chip! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.