Forums The Young and the Restless Amelia Heinle signs new contract on Y&R!!!
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Break out the bubbly, folks. (heavy sarcasm!) I am kidding, of course. I am sure that Amelia Heinle has her fans out there SOMEWHERE, but unfortunately I am not one of them. She has NEVER been Victoria for me. NEVER. I really wish that Y&R had hired Gina Tognoni, Tamara Braun, Sarah Brown or a more capable actress for this role, since Heather Tom seems blissfully happy over at B&B with no desire to return. Of course, I am not surprised. I knew she wasn’t going anywhere, but I kinda hoped that she’d take the cue of her husband, Thad Luckinbill, and go searching for “greener pastures.” Don’t get me wrong, I am sure she’s a nice woman and I respect the fact that she’s got a family to support, but……………………………………………

Well, this is the link, folks.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8480152/1/

I apologize to all Amelia Heinous…..oops, I mean Amelia Heinle fans out there. She’s just not MY cup of tea. And while she’s SLIGHTLY more bearable since they paired her with Billy Miller, I am still neither shaken nor stirred.

Okay, rant over. Have a great day, folks.

Profile photo of GHteenybopperGHteenybopper
    54 Posts

oh dear god in heaven, WHY??!?!?!?!?! What exactly do they see in her? Someone enlighten me please?

Profile photo of DyllanDyllan
    220 Posts

Oh please! Ya’ll are haters! You know AH is about to get that Emmy! It is as good as hers. Look at all those impressive scenes she gives. (sarcasm)

This is a case where MAB put the cart before the horse, IMO. She is counting on Villy to be this great super couple, but I don’t think they have the longevity. I could see them as kind of an Ashley/Victor thing. A couple who reunites, but no one really cares, and Villy is starting to get really stale, IMO. I wish HT would come back.

And Alstonboy…I didn’t know you posted on DR!

853 Posts

Yep, I post on Daytime Royalty under the same screenname. And of course, you can find me by the picture of Victoria Rowell (of course! :) :) ) posing with Bigfoot!! LOL!!!

Profile photo of akbad806akbad806
    243 Posts

Cuz you are Drucilla Winters as I am Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan (if ya nasty!)

853 Posts

Sorry, double post!!

853 Posts

And I am a nasty mother—(SHUT YO’ MOUF!) :D :D :D :D

Profile photo of akbad806akbad806
    243 Posts

HAHAHAHA you are truly the YING to my YANG!!!!! I love you to pieces sweets :) :) :)

Profile photo of wiggumwiggum
    72 Posts

[quote=Dyllan]Oh please! Ya’ll are haters! You know AH is about to get that Emmy! It is as good as hers. Look at all those impressive scenes she gives. (sarcasm)

[/quote]

Only if it’s the emmy for shitty hair!

220 Posts

It amazes me that there are actual individuals who believe that she deserves an Emmy. I try my best to respect others opinions, but that is truly f**ked up. If you think AH is a good actress…okay, I disagree, but that is fine. But she deserves an Emmy? HELL TO THE NO as the great Whitney Huston would say. That is insulting to so many actress who WORK their asses off to deliver a great performance.

[Quote]Yep, I post on Daytime Royalty under the same screenname. And of course, you can find me by the picture of Victoria Rowell (of course! Smile Smile ) posing with Bigfoot!! LOL!!![/Quote]

I thought that was a photo of VR standing next AH. They both have similar hairstyles, lol. I hope AH’s new contract includes a comb. What is the story with that photo?

the thoery of opposites
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

“Villy” could be an interesting couple if the Toms were in the roles (no kissing or love scenes, of course!). I think the fact that they are real-life siblings would add a certain tension to their scenes and possibly make them compelling.

Reminds me of when Justine Bateman appeared on Arrested Development and pursued her brother Jason’s character!

853 Posts

A-Crane,

Unfortunately, I don’t see Heather coming back anytime soon. I think Brad Bell gives her more creative input and freedom than she would ever get on Y&R!! Brad seems to like to collaborate with his actors, wheras Maria just likes to crack the whip! It does seem that, for all intents and purposes, we are stuck with Amelia indefinitely.

220 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]“Villy” could be an interesting couple if the Toms were in the roles (no kissing or love scenes, of course!). I think the fact that they are real-life siblings would add a certain tension to their scenes and possibly make them compelling.

Reminds me of when Justine Bateman appeared on Arrested Development and pursued her brother Jason’s character![/quote]
    Last I heard, David Tom looked like a washed up frat boy. Don’t know if it is true, but it would be interesting to know. MAB already thinks Villy is a super couple (how she came to that conclusion is beyond me).

853 Posts

Dyllan–

I agree. Just because you squeeze out a few tears every now and then, which she does manage to do sometimes, although it does seem like squeezing blood from a turnip to get her to emote ANYTHING other than bitchiness, that does not entitle you to an Emmy nomination!! She won’t get nominated. Hell would sooner freeze over!!!

Actually, I think I was mistaken about my Daytime Royalty picture being of Victoria with Bigfoot. I think it was actually Chewbacca from “Star Wars”. Believe it or not, I have never seen ANY of the “Star Wars” movies.

Shocking, I know. LOL!!!

2899 Posts

[quote=Dyllan]
    Last I heard, David Tom looked like a washed up frat boy. [/quote]

A washed-up frat boy is exactly what Billy Abbott should look like.

220 Posts

I’ve never seen Star Wars or Star Trek. I’ m not even sure what those two series are about.

This is really off topic, but do you think they will hire Brittany Underwood to play the new Selena?

853 Posts

I don’t know. I think she’s a good actress. She would be a great addition to Y&R!! At first, I thought you were talking about the SINGER Selena, like some sort of biopic. Shows how slow I can be sometimes. :D :D But I do like her. She’s a good little actress.

2899 Posts

If not the late singer, then what the hell Selena are you talking about?!

853 Posts

There are supposed to be 2 new young female characters coming onto Y&R named Hunter and Selena. They are supposed to be linked to Ricky, (Paul’s son with Isabella) who is also returning to the canvas soon.

I don’t think she’s experienced enough to play an iconic role such as the late singer Selena, but she can certainly play some tween/early 20-something on Y&R, although the last thing Y&R needs is new characters.

http://www.soapcentral.com/yr/scoop.php

2899 Posts

Ugh, I wanted Ricky to come back gay and get in a love triangle with Noah and a SORASed Kyle! Dammit!!!! To hell with Y&R and their heterosexual agenda!

853 Posts

A-Crane,

That’s what I wanted as well!! You and I think alike sometimes!!! :) :)

Profile photo of cairnscairns
    1 Posts

Rant revisited ~ Ms. Heinle needs something done with her hair. She looks like an unkempt, deranged psycho. I can’t imagine she is satisfied with it.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.