Forums The Young and the Restless ATWT 11/23 – What do we think of Simon’s return?
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

Simon (Paul Leyden) is back! What do we think of his return, chirrens?

171 Posts

Folks, you don’t have to restrict your comments to Paul Leyden’s/simon’s return; we’re just using this is as jumping off point.

I’d love to hear your thoughts about my fantastic scheming, manipulative Meg! LOL

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

I can’t wait. I loved Simon and Kaite and enjoyed his chemistry with Carly. Plus he gave us Vienna!

171 Posts

I don’t get it: didn’t Jack go to Pittsburgh to find Simon FOR Katie? But now he’s acting a jackass because Simon is scamming? LOL

171 Posts

Simon is losing his touch! He should have brought in the team from Leverage to help authenticate his forgery! He’s supposed to be an expert at this mess, but when the Dells said they wanted to have the painting authenticated, Simon looked like he was about to make a doody. Not a good game face!

224 Posts

These things don’t always make sense…take for example Casey and Alison…I still don’t understand that mess.

Profile photo of MenchaMencha
    3 Posts

I agree, if Jack thinks Simon is such a douche, why is it trying to bring him back into Katie’s life? Especially, since Simon dumped Katie last time.

MegaBitchMeg is the best thing on the show right now!!

171 Posts

ROLF @ "MegaBitchMeg"

171 Posts

So now Jack wants to Simon to give him an excuse to shoot him? but what about Katie? And Jacob? And Snickers!

Where the hell is Snickers anyway? Stew? 

224 Posts

Snickers told me to tell you ATWT can’t afford his $500 a day rate. lol

the thoery of opposites
    171 Posts

I give Simon return a very positive thumbs up so far! he’s got his edge back. In previous returns, he was continually watered down to the point of being neutered. But this is the sexy, rougish Simon that we knew way back when.

Very nice job!

171 Posts

Snickers might be on vacation at Mike Jubinville’s spa.

224 Posts

I heard he was visiting his cousin the Easter Bunny. lol

Profile photo of CrusteeCrustee
    9 Posts

So glad there is a forum now! I am a week behind watching–so I can’t comment too much on the show today,
    I am looking forward to seeing Simon–hope they don’t screw his return up too much this time.

I hate MegaBitch Meg. Even tho she is better than V of Suk Meg–I still look forward to her hopefully impending demise. I just don’t think Marie W can act and she gets on my nerves..

On another forum–I have been calling for the Who Killed Meg Murder Mystery for a few years. It would be great and bring ratings for Feb sweeps.

224 Posts

You know, a few months ago I would have been on board with a who killed NutMeg, but as NutMeg I’m enjoying her…They need to keep it up.

Profile photo of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

Nutmeg is great.  I used to hate her but now she is awesome.  I always used to say that GL should’ve turned Marina into a megabitch because the majority of the audience already hated her so they might as well go all the way. ATWT has done this with Meg. 

I haven’t seen today’s episode but I can’t wait to see it since I love Simon.  I hate that the only sight we had of him last week (on friday) was what had been already shown in the preview.  I.hate.that.

Love.LOVE the forum guys, about time

Profile photo of CrusteeCrustee
    9 Posts

I wish I could get behind Nutmeg–but I just dislike this character so much that I can’t see it happening. Plus, I am not a big fan of MW acting.

As Troy said–so happy there is a forum here!!

224 Posts

Watching ATWT…was Kim’s comment to Molly a dig at a ratings obsessed TV world?

171 Posts

but OF COURSE it was!….LOL

Profile photo of Mike JubinvilleMike Jubinville
    9 Posts

NutMeg! LMAO…that’s a good one. That’s a keeper. I have to disagree about MW though. As NutMeg, she has captured my undying attention and love.

I don’t care how they bring Simon back, just as long as he sticks around. I said it on the podcast. Jack’s tour is getting old, I’m glad he will be heading home this week.

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I have always liked Meg, I just hate the WRITING for Meg, but it has really improved, so I hope Nutmeg sticks around for a little bit.

Profile photo of Mike JubinvilleMike Jubinville
    9 Posts

…and yes, Snickers is my travelling companion.

Profile photo of THEBESTTHEBEST
    5 Posts

Simon’s okay. My favorite Katie pairing was with Mark Collier’s Mike. He’ll do. The return is pretty good so far. I’m glad that Jack & Carly didn’t convince him to go back to Oakdale so easily…

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.