Forums The Young and the Restless ATWT 11/24 – Janet gets CarJack-ed!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

Wow, Carly literally saves Jack’s life! Today is going to be an interesting day…Discuss, chirrens! Discuss!

171 Posts

the Brad & Katie stuff is still very emotional; Katie getting sleeping pills while caring for a newborn is NOT a good idea…

171 Posts

This timeline officially got confusing: Is today’s episode a complete flashback to the day before or are we switching back & forth between the NOW (Brad/Katie/Henry and Janet/Teri) and PAST (the flashback)?

I vote for today’s show being a complete flashback leading up to Janet getting CarJack-ed. (I cannot say that line enough! LOL)

222 Posts

Would you call Brad’s stopping Katie from taking pills to be a "ghost busting" LOL

171 Posts

Ghost Brad just knocked over Katie’s pills! It’s Paranormal Activity 2!

171 Posts

Luke, that was pretty damn good! LOL

171 Posts

Not sure how I feel about thrusting Dusty into Janet’s orbit, too. I mean he already has his hands full with teri, but they will be REALLY full of Janet…if you know what I mean.

145 Posts

I think i am in the minority, but I still cannot stand the whole Ghost storyline, sorry I can’t.

171 Posts

Teri Colombino is doing the work of her career! When she told Ghost Brad (who she can’t see) she loves him and misses him, the pain of that loss was so real and heartbreaking….the way her voice sounded so small and pitiful…sob

171 Posts

Janet has been officially CarJack-ed! She saw Jack & Carly curled up in bed (fully dressed)..but still…in bed! CarJack-ed!

the thoery of opposites
    222 Posts

Janet needs to bake some sticky buns. Only the power of sticky buns can save Jack from Carly.

171 Posts

I kind of like Janet’s pent up, quiet devastation over discovering Jack & Carly in bed together. It could have been too over the top and hysterical, but it makes me wonder if Janet’s volcano eruption isn’t a day or two away….

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

[quote=Luke Kerr]Would you call Brad’s stopping Katie from taking pills to be a "ghost busting" LOL[/quote]

rotfl! Good one, Luke.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.