Forums The Young and the Restless ATWT 11/25 – Will Janet Poison the Snyder Squash?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

WIll Janet poison the Snyder squash at Thanksgiving dinner after being CarJack-ed?
    Will Emma stop NutMeg from "carving the turkey"?
    Will Teri realize that she, Dusty and her sister will soon be trapped in a Bold & Beautiful triangle?
    Will Rosanna sing Beyonce’s "Single Ladies" when Craig "puts a ring on it"?
    Will Lily makes any more female enemies over 35 than she already has on the show?
    Will a sightless Noah realize that while love is blind, it need not be boring, too?
    Will Henry drop the baby?
    Will Simon return to Oakdale in time to stop Katie from overdosing on Advil?
    Will Barbara like being slipped a Mick-y?
    Will Bob, Kim, Nancy, Margo, Tom, Casey, Allison, or Susan get a slice of pumpkin pie?

I won’t be able to chat or Twitter about today’s Thanksgiving episode of ATWT, but that doesn’t mean you can’t! So chit and chat away! I may weigh in later, but enjoy!

And if I don’t see you beforehand, have a Happy and, above all, Safe Thanksgiving!

Profile photo of AnthonyLAnthonyL
    1 Posts

Most of the Hughes weren’t even at the Thanksgiving dinner.   No Casey, no Tom?  Talk about  a travesty!

Was anybody icked out at how many of Lily’s ex-lovers were at the dinner table?

I don’t think the Luke/Noah story is boring, but it’s not riveting either.  Perhaps it’s because I’ve seen it all before.

Profile photo of MenchaMencha
    3 Posts
    Was anybody icked out at how many of Lily’s ex-lovers were at the dinner table?

Yeah, I also don’t get why Dusty was there. Seriously, I am sure Holden nor Damien would want him there considering he has slept with Lily and Meg.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.