Forums The Young and the Restless ATWT 12/4 – NutMeg in Damian’s Eggnog, Jack & Carly Try to Play House, Molly Gets Up in Lily’s Bidness
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

Uh oh, looks like a day of shenanigans all up in Oakdale!

• Molly VOLUNTEERS to get up in Lily’s business with Damin on behalf of Holden, which cannot end well
    • Luke mopes and tries to get up in Lily’s sexual bidness with Damian
    • Jack & Carly try to play house, but things are…..different
    • And NutMeg sprinkles herself in Damian’s eggnog

Like I said, a day of shenanigans…talk, people, talk!

171 Posts

Now, what the hell game is Damian playing with Meg?I find it incredibly bizarre and actually kinda funny…. If he ain’t careful, she’s going to beat his SUV with some golf clubs…. 

171 Posts

Julie Pinson is just blowing them away! Her put down of Craig was great, her anger (and disappointment) at Jack and everything she’s doing is just awesome.

171 Posts

Molly & Holden make a great team! Molly has raised his IQ by at least 17 points in less than 10 days! He seems smarter..and he actually smiles…..and he’s got a spring in his step! I guess that’s what they mean by "good golly, Miss Molly!"

171 Posts

Now, why can’t Lily taste all that NutMeg on Damian’s breath? And isn’t Damian evil, too?  Damn, Damian is frakking evil, too! He’s having his & Lily’s wedding cake delivered to…THE SNYDER FARM! Where Meg lives (and 2/3 of Oakdale)!

I’m telling ya’ll, the way Damian is playing Meg, she’s going to beat his ass with a putter & have him running into a tree!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.