Forums General Hospital BAM! Susan Lucci release statement on PP!! Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts November 17, 2011 at 1:51 am #120112 harlee490 960 Posts Found this story on SON and Susan Lucci released a statement on Prospect Park and what is happening to AMC. This BURNS my ASS, SL hasn’t even heard from PP since Sept 8 and she wanted to move to the online version. It wasn’t about the money or her having her own series, all she wanted was a 1 year guarantee for AMC to basically grow and finding its footing. PP wouldn’t commit. She hasn’t heard back since before AMC went off the off. This has ABC and Frons fingerprints all over PP…ABC in disguise so fans wouldn’t know the truth …again..just my gut feeling. PP is acting very much like ABC in a lot of ways. Fuck PP and ABC, I’m through personally with the whole situation!!! http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/susan-lucci-issues-statement-on-prospect-park-and-all-my-children-2-0 Here’s the statement. (SoapOperaNetwork.com) — In a new Facebook posting that went up just a short time ago, actress Susan Lucci has taken to the social networking service to clear the air regarding the status of “All My Children” and its move to the internet and plans for her inclusion in the online version of the long running ABC soap. “I want my fans to know the truth. There has been miscommunications as a result of statements in the press that I am one of the reasons that All My Children is not moving forward. This is simply untrue and not the case. We have been in discussions since Prospect Park first expressed interest in moving the series online, and in correspondence dated September 8th, I made it clear that I would be ecstatic to be a part of ‘All My Children’ in a prominent way if they committed to producing the series for another year. I have not heard back from Prospect Park since then, in fact, I learned of their decision not to proceed with ‘All My Children’ at the same time you did, through the media,” said Lucci in her posting. “It’s been a privilege and honor to be involved with the ‘All My Children’ family for so many years, from working closely with Agnes Nixon to getting to know millions of devoted and wonderful fans.” Previously it had been reported that Lucci turned down Prospect Park’s financial offer, which doesn’t appear to be the case per Lucci’s statement. Tags: All My Children, Facebook, Prospect Park, Susan Lucci November 17, 2011 at 5:04 am #850208 Ryan-Scott 156 Posts I knew it! I fucken knew it! Thanks Harlee!! As I said on another thread, this breaks my heart about AMC not going forward. I know Agnes Nixon was ready to give us more of life in Pine Valley. Damn it!!! November 17, 2011 at 5:15 am #850210 Ryan-Scott 156 Posts It just infuriates me cuz if PP hadn’t bought the rights we would have seen a very different ending. There are so many uninformed fans who don’t know about PP and don’t know why the last scenes were what they were. It’s very sad to me. November 17, 2011 at 12:27 pm #850225 harlee490 960 Posts Exactly Ryan, it was great cliffhanger to launch for web version and now everything will be left as it was and it’s so sad. I am pissed as hell PP didn’t put the effort in the beginning. PP is no better then ABC. Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic.