Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    33 Posts

A couple of weeks ago Katie and Bill moved into the beach house and it got me thinking – Where do the other Forrester’s live now? 

Rick used to live at the beach, now he is building charity houses – does he live there?  I remember Thorn buying the house – where does he live?  I know Felicia is upstairs with Bobby Martin’s skies, but does she live with her father and Donna?

I know times are tough and it is expensive to build sets, but Bill lived in a hotel and he could have stayed there – At least the Forrester children wouldn’t be homeless. 

BTW living in LA, I can tell that drinving from Malibu to downtown could take as long as drving from the Big Bear Cabin, so maybe the older kids live there?

Avatar of Darren LomasDarren Lomas
    35 Posts

I’m confused too… I thought maybe Rick lived with Brooke, so he could get her grilled cheese sandwiches as and when he pleased. But, she lives with Ridge, so it’s not likely…. 

I thought Felicia lived in the outhouse/poolhouse thing on the Forrester Estate? Having said that, weren’t Pam and Stephanie there for a while… so where did Felicia go? 

As for Thorne – I think he has a beach house that is different to the one where Bill/Katie now are… 

I don’t think anyone on the show has lived in Big Bear on a permanany basis. This is all too confusing…  :D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.