Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    5 Posts

I am newer here.  just decided to post.  i like Y&R, but really watch Bold.
    I’m a Ashley Jones / Jack Wagner fan.  
    I also am a True Blood fan and discuss that show online, but not usually soaps.

any bold viewers?

222 Posts

True Blood was fantastic this past season and I can’t wait for it to return. Fortunately, I have Vampire Diaries to get me through until it does. I’m curious to see how the Nick and Bridgett story goes, because suragacy s/l rarely go as planned on soaps. lol

Avatar of Mike JubinvilleMike Jubinville
    9 Posts

You know where it’s going. Nick and Bridget can’t get anything right and Sarah Brown spells trouble wherever she turns up! I love me some troublemakers, so I hope it’s a good story.

145 Posts

Oh you know Sarah Brown is going to end up knocked up with Ridge’s kid, or maybe another one of Brooke’s…

LOL B&B is a fun watch occasionally, but I have never really ‘loved it’ like i have other shows.

Avatar of Darren LomasDarren Lomas
    35 Posts

[quote=Mike Jubinville]You know where it’s going. Nick and Bridget can’t get anything right and Sarah Brown spells trouble wherever she turns up! I love me some troublemakers, so I hope it’s a good story.[/quote]

Mike, I really hope Sandy shakes things up for Bridget and Nick… those two have been boring me to tears for months on end. He’s an a$$ and she’s a doormat… true love, huh?! So far, I think Sarah Brown is doing well, I just hope this storyline has some good juicy twists and turns, like in the good ol’ days of Sheila Carter :)  

35 Posts

[quote=Johnathon]Oh you know Sarah Brown is going to end up knocked up with Ridge’s kid, or maybe another one of Brooke’s…

[/quote]
    I don’t want Ridge to put his noodle near any other character, EVER… I am so sick of him, I hope Sandy flips and finishes the job Sheila started all those years ago  

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

[quote=Darren Lomas]I don’t want Ridge to put his noodle near any other character, EVER.[/quote]

Jesus, Darren.:D

35 Posts

J)  Season, you know how I feel about that beast’s nether regions  

35 Posts

[quote=ksimons] I am newer here.  just decided to post.  i like Y&R, but really watch Bold.
    I’m a Ashley Jones / Jack Wagner fan.  
    I also am a True Blood fan and discuss that show online, but not usually soaps.

[/quote]

I should’ve said WELCOME ksimons! I think I recognise your username – do/did you post on the official B&B board? That place drives me nutty :lol:

Avatar of Mike JubinvilleMike Jubinville
    9 Posts

Hi Big D! Good you see you here!

the thoery of opposites
    35 Posts

Hey Mike! I kept forgetting how to log in to the old one :O  

16 Posts

B&B is like a bad addiction, you know you should quit but you just can’t seem to make yourself stop.

I’ve been watching B&B since the first episode and quite frankly this show should be labeled as the worst soap ever. That being said, yes, I’m still watching it.

For me, AJ and JW are not as exciting as KKL and JW were, not sure if it’s the writing or tht they just don’t have the same chemistry as KK & JW do.

878 Posts

I have watched B&B from since I was a little kid.  I remember Caroline/Ridge/Brooke triangle…but as I got a little older the triangle that hooked me to the show was Taylor/Ridge/Brooke.  I am a huge Tridge fan!  I have always thought Taylor was the woman for Ridge.  Of course the initial Shiela coming over to B&B made me become more intrigued with B&B. 

As someone who has watched B&B for years I have to say that in the last couple years it has become beyong ridiculous.  If my memory serves me correct it wasn’t as campy and wishy washy with the storylines.  It seems that storys more a lot quicker now.  I mean the romances now last maybe three months and then people are paired with someone else.  They have ruined the Taylor character with her relationship with Nick, then Rick, and then her wanting Ridge again.  it is just unbelieveable.  I know this is a soap but it’s just unwatchable at times.  i quit watching the show for a year during the whole Steffy/Rick romance.  it was just too much for me.  I don’t like the incest stuff.  It’s nasty and I just can’t understand why Brad Bell tried to sell a relationship between Rick and Phoebe and then tried the same thing with Steffy.

I’m tuning back in now and am liking the show much better now.  I just hope it stays together.  I like Katie/Bill, Justin/Donna could be good, I like the fashion houses against each other Forrestor vs. Jackie M, and I want to see where this surrogacy story goes.

35 Posts

Smitty, Taylor/Ridge/Brooke got me hooked too… along with Sheila Carter  I always wanted Brooke to win out, although now I am sick to the back teeth of Ridge and both Tridge and Bridge are tiresome for me. Brooke and Taylor are both more fun away from Rigid.

Shoegal, I think KKL and JW had great chemistry…

5 Posts

What a surprise, ITA with Darren.

35 Posts

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.